Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex ignores thousands of clients!  (Read 43373 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

Can you make a tutorial please?

Go here https://www.bbb.org/en/us and start the process

When they ask you which company, choose Bittrex Inc, Bellevue WA

They'll direct you to the Northwest version of BBB, follow the process and when they ask you if there are crimes or any serious legal thing involved say NO. Say no to everything that would normally require a real lawyer.

Anyway I don't know for how much this system will be useful, when I used it they had already received 222 complaints in few days, now they're at 500. They're being rapidly flooded so they might soon stop helping people as well.

Ok, thanks for council, I have written the address in https://www.bbb.org/en/us  I hope for acceleration of the solution of a question which has dragged on for a month with support of Bittrex.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Here is how my address to bbb.org after his creation looks:

It isn't sure that I have formulated all points correctly, but I have received the letter on mail with contact information on the address
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

The message from Better Business Bureau has come to mail:
Thank you for contacting Better Business Bureau. This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 1/20/2018 against Bittrex, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 12626491.
Your complaint has been sent to the business for their response.  Once they have responded to BBB, we will contact you again.  In the meantime, if the complaint becomes resolved please inform us in writing.
Please remember that copies of your future correspondence will be sent to the company as well.
Sincerely,
Jazmine Zamudio
Resolutions Consultant
differential350

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

The message from Better Business Bureau has come to mail:
Thank you for contacting Better Business Bureau. This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 1/20/2018 against Bittrex, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 12626491.
Your complaint has been sent to the business for their response.  Once they have responded to BBB, we will contact you again.  In the meantime, if the complaint becomes resolved please inform us in writing.
Please remember that copies of your future correspondence will be sent to the company as well.
Sincerely,
Jazmine Zamudio
Resolutions Consultant

Now you only have to wait. I waited four days before getting my issue fixed
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

"The company has stated they have or are working on increasing their staff support to handle the surge and hope to resolve the issues as soon as possible."

Yeah, they claim that for over a month now... how long is something like that going to take?

I got an automated response to my 1.5 month old ticket last week, again... they requested a response... told them again the same thing like the previous times they wanted a response on their automated messages.
ddrr1337

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Yes it works. I'm not American and today Bittrex solved my ticket after 4 days from contacting the Better Business Bureau

In the BBB website they say Bittrex blocked the accounts to comply with US regulations and then was flooded by support tickets. My problem was unrelated since I have enanched verification but still it was one month they didn't solve it (money stuck in reserved status). 4 days ago I saw Princess' post about the BBB and tried my luck, and I'm glad I did!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is the latest reply i got from bittrex through BBB

"Federal economic sanctions law prohibits U.S. companies, such as Bittrex, from engaging in economic transactions with the residents of certain countries, including North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, and the Crimean Region. Our Terms of Service, which users agree to when they sign up, prohibits such individuals from signing up for our service. In mid-October of last year, we learned that certain individuals may have signed up for service in violation of law and our Terms of Service. When we learned of this possibility, we immediately suspended certain accounts pending a compliance review.

We have now completed our compliance review with regard to this customer and have confirmed that they are a resident of a territory, which is on the U.S. economic sanctions list. Under federal law, this account must remain suspended, pending direction from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. We will keep the customer apprised of developments as we receive instructions.  As a U.S.-based company, Bittrex must be compliant with all U.S. laws and regulations. Because this situation is beyond the control of Bittrex to resolve, we would ask you to close this complaint."

Me tardaron alrededor de 2 semanas en verificarme la cuenta
my country is not on that list and has never been i don't know what they are talking about, POLONIEX  informed users from the countries listed to remove their holdings from the exchange after a certain time they removed the country from selection during sign ups and also they banned any IP from those countries but bittrex just disabled accounts and froze everything they have no right to steal ppl money

Same here and im spanish living in Spain, wtf bad joke.
Andrey_07812

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

BBB пoмoгaeт, жaлoбa или oтзыв...
ho3in

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

ticket number : 1060540
account disabled for 4 month ago
spark77

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

wow .... 4 month is record; I am waiting for over 2 months  Undecided
from which country ?
GNUtrex (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

The world-famous Bittrex exchange is engaged in financial frauds! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2812600

Thousands of people have already lost millions of dollars because of fraud, and it lasts more than 3 months!

The global scandal with thousands of accounts that could not be verified at the exchange is only a small part of the problems that await all users of Bittrex.
In autumn of 2017, the exchange froze the accounts of all users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba. Without warning, without explaining the reason and without the possibility of withdrawing their funds! Millions of dollars in thousands of disabled accounts remain blocked until now. All cryptocurrency mass-media informs about problems with verification but none of them writes about THOUSANDS of disabled accounts all over the world. And please pay attention, that Bittrex blocked not only accounts of clients but also they blocked their access to Support Team, and all people were left without any assistance or consulting! Isn’t it a proof of their hidden reasons and fraud? They had nothing to say to clients and they just prefered to reply on numerous messages with the help of automatical programmed-bot.
https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1801/bc/b0820691800f.jpg

Of course, this caused a wave of indignation and incomprehension among users who were looking for explanations in the support service, but all appeals were ignored for more than 3 months !!! Gathering all the information about this terrible violation, users agreed that the exchange blocked all people who indicated in the basic registration the cities from regions listed above.

This step is a political manipulation to create fraudulent activities with accounts! Recently, after a wave of mass complaints to various departments (including mass-media and BBB), the support service finally reacted to the blockage, confirming all suspicions - as they informed, the problem allegedly concerns the US sanction territories.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2vnm8eo.jpg

However, please note that this explanation is completely not logical, because if the problem is in sanctions, then the exchange did not have to give permission to register users from Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba at all! Many users underwent enhanced verification and sent documents to the support where their place of residence is shown, and the documents were accepted without any problems!

The US has sanctions for a huge number of territories except the regions listed above, but users of other countries use the services of the exchange without problems and restrictions!
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ln7fib.jpg

If the exchange refers to sanctions as the reason for the blockage, then it is necessary to provide official documents and evidence, but users did not see any arguments.

It is worth emphasizing that the law about sanctions applies only to economic transactions with the residents of certain countries. The US does not recognize the cryptocurrency as money, accordingly, the law about sanctions mentioned by the support of Bittrex, can not be an argument!

This proves that the law is mentioned only to cover the true reason for the blockage - fraud with funds of Bittrex clients.

Even if we assume that the reason is still in sanctions, the exchange was obliged to inform users and give them the opportunity to withdraw funds from accounts !!! As other exchanges have done!!

It's worth mentioning that in the similar situation other exchanges, such as Poloniex, gave clients an opportunity to withdraw funds, thus they showed their honesty and responsibility.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10ngh81.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/mjyfye.jpg

The political situation does not give them the right to keep other people's money and manipulate them for getting profit!

One more essential proof of the fraud is the fact that Bittrex also blocked accounts of some users with deposits more than 100,000$ from countries which are not included in the sanction territories list. It is an essential evidence that the real reason of disabling the accounts are NOT sanctions of the USA, but financial manipulations with funds! Small amount of these accounts were enabled only in January, 2018, when exchange rates of cryptocurrency decreased, and it was profitable to do it.

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!
Now the users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba do not intend to leave this crime without punishment. Facts about the fraud of the exchange will be shown to world community and distributed in the web.

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Blocked users apply for assistance to all external sources. We must stop the fraud!

P.S. Let me show you how Bittrex loves all "under review" accounts and questions about it in their Slack channel:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qs5ctj.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/2aigd4m.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/htw65c.png
GNUtrex (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

BBB trick
There is very serious organization "Better Business Bureau"
They can to send your compliant directly to Bittrex office
And they answer! And BBB forward their answer for you
You can write to BBB all your problems include verification issues, disabled account, email blocking, blocking in support with "Your account is under review message"
It's working! Many people solve their problems that way
Read about BBB here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Business_Bureau

Link https://www.bbb.org/northwest/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-inc-in-bellevue-wa-1000048938

Push "Submit A Compliant"
Then "File a Complaint"
BBB: Qualification Questions
Select all NO
And click "Proceed to Compliant Form"
Neatly fill all the fields
Check "BBB may contact me via email."
And click "next"
Finally on the next pages you should explain the situation in as much detail as possible
I assure you that the BBB will send your complaint to them, receive an answer from them and forward you their answer
DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR MAIN TICKET NUMBER IN THE COMPLIANT
ALSO YOU CAN USE 2FA & BBB TRICK SAME TIME!
In practice people received an answer from the bbb at the same time as an answer to the ticket from Bittrex
It took 2 days maximum at this time

Q: Will BBB trick work for "Under review"?

A: Bittrex will get your compliant
Bittrex will answer you
If you want to receive answer from they, in this case this method works
You may continue dialog with Bittrex after first answer
You may try to compel them give an answer on "Why you disabled my acc?"

BBB will forward your compliants again and again to Bittrex and maintain a dialog with you and them
Kirill102

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

I am also from Crimea and disabled.
My support tickets:  #1071247, #1066947
mjnaderi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

I'm from Iran, and my account is disabled.

My ticket no: #507982

Their last answer was on 12/22/2017:

Hi ----------@gmail.com,

Your account is under review and we will contact you when the review is completed. Please do not open duplicate tickets, as this will not lead to a faster resolution.

Best Regards,

Sierra @ Bittrex
spark77

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

I got same message from Bittrex on 22.12.
Seems that they sent general e-Mail  Grin
GNUtrex (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

https://twitter.com/GNUtrex/status/956897336671768577
ALARM!!! Bittrex steals money! Save your funds, leave Bittrex NOW! You will lose everything! Disabled accs and funds of 1000s users are blocked for 4 months! Proofs here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2812600
Mhd19

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

<snip>

I rejected the reply from bittrex and kept the complain open also i mentioned that i am not in a country from the list and offered to prove it in anyway possible, now i am just waiting for the reply hopefully they can double check the id and documents i sent them
the annoying thing is that they are treating me like a criminal not even replying to any support ticket for more than 4 months  Huh Huh

Good, bittrex probably thought it could dismiss all BBB complaints with the same cut and paste reply. Lets see what the BBB does on Monday (or earlier if it works weekends).

this is unacceptable now bittrex are not replying to bbb so no update since 1 week the account disabled for approx 5 months ticket#452001 i do not know what i am supposed to do  i am not even in a country that is on that list  Cry Cry Cry Cry
SKyy991

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

help me!! my ticket is #739924
Mhd19

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

After waiting for 5 months for bittrex support to contact me they still havent my account got disabled october 2017, i tried to file a complaint to better business bureau and this is the latest reply

"This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 1/12/2018 against Bittrex, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 12610179.

BBB received your most recent correspondence regarding the above referenced complaint and noted that you are not satisfied with the company's response. BBB is informing you that the company has not offered to change its original position.

Since BBB is unable to pursue the matter further, we have closed your case as unresolved. Your complaint will remain on the business's record for three years and will be reflected in their Business Review.

Please let us know if the company has been in contact with you directly to resolve your concerns so that we may update our files accordingly. "

now what am i supposed to do ? Undecided Undecided
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

Closed my general support ticket #586824 after 2 months, replaced it by #1109359, which is a "close account" request ticket. Gave them the addresses to where they can refund my funds to. Let's see if this gets more love from the support team and solves my issue quicker.
Azareus

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

After waiting for 5 months for bittrex support to contact me they still havent my account got disabled october 2017, i tried to file a complaint to better business bureau and this is the latest reply

"This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 1/12/2018 against Bittrex, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 12610179.

BBB received your most recent correspondence regarding the above referenced complaint and noted that you are not satisfied with the company's response. BBB is informing you that the company has not offered to change its original position.

Since BBB is unable to pursue the matter further, we have closed your case as unresolved. Your complaint will remain on the business's record for three years and will be reflected in their Business Review.

Please let us know if the company has been in contact with you directly to resolve your concerns so that we may update our files accordingly. "

now what am i supposed to do ? Undecided Undecided

Same here...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: