Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Bitcoin will also rise in price, but now it has reached such heights that increase your capital more difficult.
For example, Altcoin now worth about $85 and I'm sure it will grow. And with Altcoin's help, you can multiply your capital.
In addition, due to Etherium can also increase your capital.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Nothing too worry about ETH or LTC, those second coins will survive and always follow bitcoin as mother of coins. Most people will say bitcoin is the best for invest/ trade even the price too high. But as trader/ investor we need to analyze which the right moment to take action ( buy/ sell/ hold ) and that's not easy. For me, wait and see to buy bitcoin and try again until next year. Altcoin is also good for invest/ trade but news/ price move from btc can give negative impact, that's why stop loss needed. Be careful with your investment and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Bitcoin will also rise in price, but now it has reached such heights that increase your capital more difficult.
For example, Altcoin now worth about $85 and I'm sure it will grow. And with Altcoin's help, you can multiply your capital.
In addition, due to Etherium can also increase your capital.
Both bitcoin and altcoins have potential to increase value in the future, but for now bitcoin is more aggressively in terms to increasing price in the market. But I was not lose hope that someday both of this are straight growing up. Maybe a little bit more time and bitcoin adopted altcoins to become more expensive.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

Bitcoin has huge community compared to other alts so it will be safe to invest into bitcoin. Most of the altcoin's price is tied up with bitcoin so they pump along with bitcoin but they might have larger % gain compared to bitcoin but such pumps might not be stable one.

Altcoins are good for short term trading and quick profit but bitcoin is good for long term holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin because it will rise up so fast and I will also want to invest in altcoin because it is also good because it easily grows and you only need just small amount to make it grow than bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

I want to invest in altcoins because their value now is so low. But they have the potential to be one of the most expensive crypto. Like ethereum, it is promising its value will pump in the near future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

According to me bitcoin would always be preferred over any other altcoins as it has great versatility and can be used in various places unlike many altcoins whose market are unstable and are not accepted as widely as bitcoins
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin are two different coins but both are great to invest. As of now the price of bitcoin drop from $11k to $8.2k so i think its wise to invest now because it might rise again. While the altcoins are now being unstable .

hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

In my opinion, If you dont have a big budget, you should not invest in BTC. Because you cant get big profit soon. If you want, you should trade altcoins or invest in ICOS

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

Choose both options. It will be better to have at least two wallets and keep in them Bitcoin and those alts that are in the top-10 now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

if you are looking to invest the best advice is to do so in altcoin like ETH Monero Doge and so on because they are still in the hundred mark. Going for Bitcoin means you need a lot of cash plus the high risk, you can lose like 500bucks in a blow but with altcoins even if you lose is just minimal like 40bucks  and who know you can gain in some altcoin and lose in the other, thereby crossing the other one

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

Both coins are good for investment. Altcoins also now blooming in the market, coins like ETH, litecoin....But any altcoins will not occupy the bitcoin place. Because day by day the bitcoin price inceases. In future it will fly to the moon.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

Invest  50% in bitcoin and 50% in any altcoins. Though we have price fluctuation, a healthy grow stand still for bitcoin. Coinmarketcap.com confirms that so many altcoins have good growth. Neo, Litecoin,  Bitcoincash, Bitcoincnn, Monero  and etc. Both will certainly earn you a good return. All the best.
This is a very good ratio and it is good enough for anyone to keep going in the long run. I have tried to put most of my investment into bitcoin and few percentages into other Alts. They cannot really do much on their own without tagging along anyway and for the long run; I am still very much comfortable with bitcoin. However, for the sake of diversifying, some alts like ETH and LTC like OP mentioned are good options too.

I have been holding LTC and ETH basically for a while now as well as BTC and asides the quick run and up that most of the Alts have been having, only bitcoin has been consistent in growth.

Definitely, it has a lot of support and there is so much interest on it, which makes me not surprised. This made me to start trading alts more and keeping some part of the profits to hold some of them for the long run without bothering much about their value while putting most of the percentage on bitcoin.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:16 PM

Altcoins in the general will survive, buts its cleare they will keep loosing their value into btc, ethereum were worthing 0,08 btc sometime ago and nowadays is already at half, same for litecoin and several more coins, but its curious all of them were able to recover their value and growed into usd value, soo yes bitcoin and altcoins can walk together, but be sure the altcoins value into bitcoin will keep going down and the price of bitcoin grows.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

Altcoins in the general will survive, buts its cleare they will keep loosing their value into btc, ethereum were worthing 0,08 btc sometime ago and nowadays is already at half, same for litecoin and several more coins, but its curious all of them were able to recover their value and growed into usd value, soo yes bitcoin and altcoins can walk together, but be sure the altcoins value into bitcoin will keep going down and the price of bitcoin grows.
With every altcoin the same thing is not taking place. Some has been growing along with bitcoin value. In my personal opinion, both bitcoin and altcoin is a must. If we keep hold of bitcoin one can get good profit, but the altcoins too is an important asset that help with the growth of bitcoin. So, to some extent there is interdependence.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:49:56 PM

Invest  50% in bitcoin and 50% in any altcoins. Though we have price fluctuation, a healthy grow stand still for bitcoin. Coinmarketcap.com confirms that so many altcoins have good growth. Neo, Litecoin,  Bitcoincash, Bitcoincnn, Monero  and etc. Both will certainly earn you a good return. All the best.

Yeah thats the easy way to think about it. When you get stuck with decisions at wrong time then you have to be careful while making the final decisions. In the overwhelming response sometimes we forget to catch up the proper news and this start making mistakes. The % break up of the bitcoin and alt coin has always been set to 50-50% form many of the crypto people. However, I have some different strategy for this. I always think that if the alt coin say for example, Ethereum is having more opportunity then why not just increase out stakes on it and then grab even better profits. There is no need to stick with the bitcoin at all time. In todays date very alt coin surprisingly doing great and I believe many of the isn are potential 1K milestones and hence worth investing into. There could be next bitcoin into them so we still have the chance to trade on alts.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

Well if you are willing to take the risk you can invest in altcoin since the price of altcoin is not as high like bitcoin but it is more risky to invest in altcoin than in bitcoin. You better choose the best altcoin for you to earn profit.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

Invest  50% in bitcoin and 50% in any altcoins. Though we have price fluctuation, a healthy grow stand still for bitcoin. Coinmarketcap.com confirms that so many altcoins have good growth. Neo, Litecoin,  Bitcoincash, Bitcoincnn, Monero  and etc. Both will certainly earn you a good return. All the best.
For me, it is really a difficult job tie manage more than one coin and that too at the very same time. If you will invest in multiple coins, then you really need to do lot of extra work. You also need to study the market behavior of both the coins. In my opinion, it is better to invest in bitcoin if you are planning for longer term. On the other hand, if you are interested in trading, then altcoin is better choice.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

I will choose bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really great market where its price is keep on rising and it is not unstoppable and even there are altcoins that are great as an investment, they can't do anything because the bitcoin is still the king and everybody needs to follow bitcoin so there is no chance for altcoin to win this kind of game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

Since Blockchain based currencies are getting momentum leading with the super growth in Bitcoin, I wouldn't ignore the role of alt-coins in the long run because almost every alt-coin serves a different solution in the multiple sectors. I would invest some part of my portfolio in promising alt-coins having better concepts and growth potential so I would advise the same, do not ignore anything irrespective of the current price or growth so far because we are still in the development phase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: