Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827257 times)
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:45:02 AM

MultiMiner version 3.7 is now available for download with the following changes:

• Added support for WhatMine.com as a source of coin profitability
  • Added integration of the Dashboard and History from the MobileMiner HTML5 app
  • Standardized various tabbed, windowed, and embedded panes in a new toolbar

If you have any feature requests or issues please log them here:

http://issues.multiminerapp.com

And for help on using the app, see:

http://help.multiminerapp.com

Finally, to learn how to contribute, visit:

http://contribute.multiminerapp.com

Happy mining!  Smiley

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axiste

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:55:50 PM

looks excellent, unfortunately got my hopes up as I dont have a subscription to the stats on your website, and wont for as much as I wish to support you, my BTC income is almost less than the sub fee. Pictures make it look pretty good though for those who have got a sub to the stats on the webapp.

If my advice has helped you out, feel free to throw some Satoshi's my way!
BTC: 1Nq7hrRDamdnNiTBaFxEn5DuZYS9kD3tbJ
Running a Full Node Smiley
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:03:38 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 08:19:23 PM by nwoolls

looks excellent, unfortunately got my hopes up as I dont have a subscription to the stats on your website, and wont for as much as I wish to support you, my BTC income is almost less than the sub fee. Pictures make it look pretty good though for those who have got a sub to the stats on the webapp.

Correct - the Dashboard in 3.7 is an integration of the MobileMiner HTML5 app which, while free, requires a $4.99/mo subscription in order to cover the retention of the stats if you want a Dashboard and History Charts. For that you get a Dashboard, History, and support for additional hosts hitting the Open API. You also get an Open Source solution for embedding that information wherever you want (as MultiMiner 3.7 does).

But hey - not everyone can afford $4.99/mo! So no biggy. That's why there's a free account.  Grin

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:52:03 AM

Great job Nate!
You always keep cranking out updates.
That is the reason I recommend MM to everyone.  It just gets better and better.

Correct - the Dashboard in 3.7 is an integration of the MobileMiner HTML5 app which, while free, requires a $4.99/mo subscription in order to cover the retention of the stats if you want a Dashboard and History Charts. For that you get a Dashboard, History, and support for additional hosts hitting the Open API. You also get an Open Source solution for embedding that information wherever you want (as MultiMiner 3.7 does).

But hey - not everyone can afford $4.99/mo! So no biggy. That's why there's a free account.  Grin

AJinNYC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

Looking for some help with installation on Mac OS X.

I follow the directions on github, but when I try to launch via terminal I get this:

WARNING: CFSTR("\37777777742\37777777634\37777777626") has non-7 bit chars, interpreting using MacOS Roman encoding for now, but this will change. Please eliminate usages of non-7 bit chars (including escaped characters above \177 octal) in CFSTR().
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: GdipCreateFromContext_macosx
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdipCreateFromContext_macosx (intptr,int,int,intptr&)
  at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHwnd (IntPtr hwnd) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUICarbon.PaintEventStart (System.Windows.Forms.Message& msg, IntPtr handle, Boolean client) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI.PaintEventStart (System.Windows.Forms.Message& msg, IntPtr handle, Boolean client) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlWindowTarget.OnMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WndProc (IntPtr hWnd, Msg msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdipCreateFromContext_macosx (intptr,int,int,intptr&)
  at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHwnd (IntPtr hwnd) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUICarbon.PaintEventStart (System.Windows.Forms.Message& msg, IntPtr handle, Boolean client) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI.PaintEventStart (System.Windows.Forms.Message& msg, IntPtr handle, Boolean client) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlWindowTarget.OnMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WndProc (IntPtr hWnd, Msg msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And I get a pop-up box that has a title of "Progress" with the actual box being blank. From there it just hangs and does nothing.

Done with this forum. Goodbye all.
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:29:31 PM

Looking for some help with installation on Mac OS X.

I follow the directions on github, but when I try to launch via terminal I get this:

WARNING: CFSTR("\37777777742\37777777634\37777777626") has non-7 bit chars, interpreting using MacOS Roman encoding for now, but this will change. Please eliminate usages of non-7 bit chars (including escaped characters above \177 octal) in CFSTR().
  at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And I get a pop-up box that has a title of "Progress" with the actual box being blank. From there it just hangs and does nothing.

Based on some light Googling it looks like it may be a problem with Mono 2.10.3. Maybe try a different version of Mono?

AJinNYC

Activity: 84

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

Based on some light Googling it looks like it may be a problem with Mono 2.10.3. Maybe try a different version of Mono?

No dice... I'll just keep the Windows 8 system I have for mining. Was hoping to convert the Windows laptop to my media laptop because it has an HDMI output, but I guess I'll just have to spend the $10 to buy a Thunderbolt to HDMI cable to use the MacBook as the media laptop.

Done with this forum. Goodbye all.
Axiste

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:38:59 AM

Trying to get the proxy working, no matter what I do, it wont appear in my list of devices. Bottom right corner tells me I have 4 devices when I only have 3, and it doesnt change with proxy turned on or off.
Running Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.

Also find that after a random time, the main stats stop updating, but if i click the miner and bring up the advanced details on the right, the accepted shares etc will be correct there.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

Trying to get the proxy working, no matter what I do, it wont appear in my list of devices. Bottom right corner tells me I have 4 devices when I only have 3, and it doesnt change with proxy turned on or off.
Running Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.

Also find that after a random time, the main stats stop updating, but if i click the miner and bring up the advanced details on the right, the accepted shares etc will be correct there.

The proxy only shows after you scan for hardware. It is understandably a source of confusion, and I've thought of other ways to do it but haven't come up with anything elegant yet.

In other words, you need to enable the proxy, click OK out of settings, then right-click and Scan Hardware. Then the proxy device(s) will show.

The next time the 2nd issue happens can you create a few screenshots and post them?

Axiste

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Ah ok, will give it a go tonight after i repair my cat6 cables... Rat chewed through both main trunks running from one end of the house to the other last night.. Will get a screenshot next time the other issue happens

rollingMyCar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

MultiMiner version 3.7 is now available for download with the following changes:

• Added support for WhatMine.com as a source of coin profitability
  • Added integration of the Dashboard and History from the MobileMiner HTML5 app
  • Standardized various tabbed, windowed, and embedded panes in a new toolbar

If you have any feature requests or issues please log them here:

http://issues.multiminerapp.com

And for help on using the app, see:

http://help.multiminerapp.com

Finally, to learn how to contribute, visit:

http://contribute.multiminerapp.com

Happy mining!  Smiley

hi nwoolls!!!

realy good work!!!
I like the fantastic features!!!

specially, i like the graphic template too!!!

can you tell me the name plz???

thanks!!!
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:35:48 AM

Yeah, this is the worst time to implement a product for mining. For GPU miners there is null or negative income right now. I can't afford it and I thought this was just a UI redesign so I was going to ask for a classic option, but it looks like it's a way to push the subs. I'll be reverting to 3.6.11 as the current version is very messy without the subscription and probably not updating from there.
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:45:39 AM

Yeah, this is the worst time to implement a product for mining. For GPU miners there is null or negative income right now. I can't afford it and I thought this was just a UI redesign so I was going to ask for a classic option, but it looks like it's a way to push the subs. I'll be reverting to 3.6.11 as the current version is very messy without the subscription and probably not updating from there.

Can you tell me how 3.6.11 is less "messy" than 3.7?

Axiste

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:39:51 PM

came up against the display issue again

the stats in the middle are frozen, the Ant and the proxy arent showing at all, but they are running and have shares.
as can be seen the 2 share counts for the prospero dont match

http://ocau.com/pix/mpv8i

Edit: some reason i posted this in the new BFGMiner thread instead of here lol  Huh

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

came up against the display issue again

the stats in the middle are frozen, the Ant and the proxy arent showing at all, but they are running and have shares.
as can be seen the 2 share counts for the prospero dont match

http://ocau.com/pix/mpv8i

Thanks for the cap. Can you give me a bit more info?

• For instance, does any of the information in the main list update when this happens?
  • Is some of it "stuck", or all of it?
  • Does it ever snap out of it?
  • Have you found a work-around, e.g. does restarting mining fix things or do you have to restart the app.

Edit: In fact, if you don't mind answering this & posting the screen cap here: http://issues.multiminerapp.com it will very much help me keep things in order and keep the details of your issue straight

Axiste

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:03:04 AM

No worries, done as requested  Smiley

bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:17:57 AM

Didn't mean it as offensive. You can see the process/api/history at the bottom without having to switch through pages. Basically everything you need to see is on one page.
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:15:13 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 08:54:52 PM by nwoolls

Didn't mean it as offensive. You can see the process/api/history at the bottom without having to switch through pages. Basically everything you need to see is on one page.

Thank you for the details - that paints a much clearer picture for me.

It's understandable and a foreseen objection. Version 3.7 saw a consolidation of the various tabbed, single-window and multi-window areas into a single toolbar along the left-hand-side (Side Bar).

While the old style may be resurrected, as is I am the sole maintainer of the app it is very difficult to maintain multiple code paths — especially ones I do not personally use.

As always I welcome anyone who wants to contribute to the application. It becomes easier with every passing day as Microsoft Open Sources more of the .NET framework. There are instructions that get you debugging MultiMiner on the OS of your choice here.

ShosMeister

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

Having a problem getting my zeusminer to show up. Not sure if it's the miner or configs and thought I'd ask here. Also, for some reason, my rockminor r-box has dissappeared Sad
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:17:19 AM

Having a problem getting my zeusminer to show up. Not sure if it's the miner or configs and thought I'd ask here.

Make sure you have the correct OS drivers installed:
https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Drivers#silicon-labs-usb-to-uart-driver

Then use the Scan Hardware menu item.

If the ZeusMiner still doesn't show, I've heard reports that their newer hardware requires a lower frequency. You can specify that in MultiMiner in the settings here using the following SHA256 arguments:

Code:
--set zus:clock=248

The arguments may also be needed in the Hardware scan field on the same screen.

Also, for some reason, my rockminor r-box has dissappeared Sad

Make sure you have the correct drivers installed and / or try reinstalling them (same driver as above).

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: