Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 10:47:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184]
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 788720 times)
cryptoyug

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:33:41 AM

I don't find any other currency then lite,btc and eth only with this minder on my 1050 ti rig on windows. Is there any issue with hardware or will it scan later for algo.
Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syn0ptic

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

How to mine ZCASH with Mutiminer? In the "Choose coin" dialog there is no such algorithm "equihash" for ZEC mining!
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

How to mine ZCASH with Mutiminer? In the "Choose coin" dialog there is no such algorithm "equihash" for ZEC mining!

I would also love to use multiminer for mining these days.
You can add algorithm by yourself.
First you must copy the mining folder into multiminer/miners folder, then you will be able to choose it when adding algo.

I'm still not able to mine, maybe just doesn't work Ethash and Equihash in multiminer.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 948

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

you guys are trying to mine a coin that didn't exist when the original author of MultiMiner -nwools left the community.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:35:52 AM

you guys are trying to mine a coin that didn't exist when the original author of MultiMiner -nwools left the community.

Indeed Smiley
I contacted Nate ystday - he said you can use only forks of sgminer, cgminer and bfgminer with multiminer.
which means, no claymore and no ewbf.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
rousos33

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

Hi !
I I'm new here and I have problem . I have 1* 1080 8g and 1 * 1080ti founders .
In the multiminer devises not found my cards and CPU . (OpenGL only)
Can you help ?
Thanks !!
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:22:05 PM

Hi !
I I'm new here and I have problem . I have 1* 1080 8g and 1 * 1080ti founders .
In the multiminer devises not found my cards and CPU . (OpenGL only)
Can you help ?
Thanks !!

Why do you even want to use multiminer?
It's obsolete.

multiminer can't be used to mine Ethash or Equihash coins, others are not so profitable...

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
rousos33

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:33:17 AM

I have 3 g-blade . What is the best to mining with this hardware ?
tf2addict

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

Great example of a good app that couldn't keep up with the times.

So what's a good miner manager app that works with both AMD and Nvidia and all coins?
patrike
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

So what's a good miner manager app that works with both AMD and Nvidia and all coins?
Many users that was running MultiMiner in the past moved on to Awesome Miner

Awesome Miner - The most powerful Windows GUI software to manage and monitor Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, ccMiner and Claymore's Ethereum miner
Centralized management for up to 5000 miners, notifications, recovery, scripting, mobile web and next generation profitability switching [Web site]
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

Can you mine Ethash and Equihash coins with awesomeminer?

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
patrike
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Can you mine Ethash and Equihash coins with awesomeminer?
Yes, and all other popular coins and algorithms as well.

Awesome Miner - The most powerful Windows GUI software to manage and monitor Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, ccMiner and Claymore's Ethereum miner
Centralized management for up to 5000 miners, notifications, recovery, scripting, mobile web and next generation profitability switching [Web site]
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

Dowloaded the Windows-Application from github.
If i try to register for remote-monitoring at web.mobileminerapp.com i end up on a scam site.

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

If i try to register for remote-monitoring at web.mobileminerapp.com i end up on a scam site.

This project is no longer alive.

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

I figured Wink  I will mail this mr wools, hopefully he has access to the github to avoid harm from the domain-hijack
kvantor

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

Maybe you know alternatives for this awesome tool. Anything need in All-In-One(AIO) sollution.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

Maybe you know alternatives for this awesome tool. Anything need in All-In-One(AIO) sollution.

Look few posts up.

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
fanou1989

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:07:50 AM

Sent! Glad I can actively help you track down bugs! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Neflite

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Hi Guys,

hope you can help me. I've a couple of computers i want to let them mine.

From now, i use "NiceHash" with their native client, but i don't like it.
From what i've seen, MultiMiner looks way better to me, but i struggle to configure it....and googled it for a few days. Sadly i never found a "How to setup NiceHash in MultiMiner-Tutorial".

Can someone pls help me set it up or point me to a good tutorial?

There are a few things i don't understand, even i read the Wiki:

1) What do i have to do? Add a coin or a Multipool? Because atm i have only added Multipools...for each algorithm a seperate one with the Urls from here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/which-stratum-servers-are-available
2) What do i fill into the fields "Worker Name" and "Password"? In Workers Name i have just written one i like....but nothing in the password field...
3) How does NiceHash/Multiminer know, that mining comes to my account? I don't see any fields to enter my credentials for NiceHash
4) Do i have to "Add Coins" also? Why? And what is the connection to the Multipools?

The really best would be, a tutorial how to get the NIceHash Client "copied" over to MultiMiner....some kind of tutorial for that....i never found so far.

Best regards,
Florian
The_Taffinch

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:03:16 PM

NEWB TRYING TO USE RPI3 and GRIDSEED USB ASIC

Hi All,

As a bit of educational exercise I bought an old Gridseed GC3355 USB ASIC and a Raspberry Pi 3 to use as controller. I've been wrestling with this setup for several days and tried a number of mining software setups without success. The furthest I have progressed though is with MultiMiner where I have managed to install it, and via a roundabout process, get it to run using mono.

I have configured the coin/pool but when I start to mine, I see errors in the log when trying to get the share. The error message is something like '10 msg: No PGA' which might be because the GridSeed isn't being detected correctly?

The ASIC shows as a STM Microlectronics STM32 device in the device menu. Is this correct?

I've tried a couple of different pool and coin setups.

I am using Raspbian (Noobs) as my OS and I am a complete newb to Linux and mining. Any guidance gratefully received. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.