Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:53:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827261 times)
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:20:26 AM

Why does MM (v3.0.0) on every launch checks connection @ http://www.multiminerapp.com?? On every system start it checks connection with the website and unfortunately doesn't connects and fails to start automatically. Sad Only after launching it manually (i.e. once loading the website manually in the browser) it gets connected for the specific session. Have to repeat this step on every launch; highly irritating. Nate, any solution for this??

It connects to that URL in order to find updates to BFGMiner, SGMiner, SPH-SGMiner, etc. There's no reason it should not resolve. Are you unable to browse to that URL?

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

It will not find my HexFury's, BiFurys, or RedFury's.
I am so dam confused.

There will be a fix for this in 3.0.3. It will still require some physical work though from the user.

The problem is that, in order for MultiMiner to detect both SHA and Scrypt ASICs, it must run BFGMiner twice. When the Bigpic (BF1 / Red Fury / Blue Fury) is probed as virtually anything but Bigpic, it stops responding.

This is not really a "bug" that can be fixed in BFGMiner. It's a known limitation. Some ASICs just do not provide a way to say "hey, what are you??". In that case you have to go through devices and say "are you A? no, are you B? no, are you C?".

And some devices, like Bigpic, just stop responding if you do this. And by adding a scan for devices with the --scrypt argument (necessary to pick up Scrypt ASICs) in one of the 3.0 previews, this effectively disables the BF1.

So, 3.0.3 will scan for SHA devices first, then Scrypt. This means (in my tests) all devices should be recognized by Scan Hardware.

But that scan also effectively disables some of you ASICs - namely your BF1 devices. You now need to physically walk over to them and press the RST button them. Then you can start mining.

The RST button must only be pressed once after Scan Hardware. I'm also looking into some more effective solutions for a future update but that will have to be for BFGMiner, not MultiMiner.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:43:24 AM

MultiMiner version 3.0.3 is now available with the fix mentioned above:

• Fixed the Best Share detail for devices remaining at 0
  • Fixed / added support for configuring newer settings via MultiMiner Remoting
  • Scan for SHA ASICs before Scrypt ASICs (fixes detecting Bigpic/BF1/Red Fury/Blue Fury - device still requires RST after Scan Hardware)

In addition there's a build of 3.1 available now with these fixes incorporated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmy0vlhhpje5iw0/MultiMiner-3.1.0.zip

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:29:21 PM

I thought I was going nuts.
Luckily I do not have any BF1 devices on that system.  I am just updating now I will test and let you know how it goes.
Thanks again Nate.  I really thought I had lost my mind.  LOL

It will not find my HexFury's, BiFurys, or RedFury's.
I am so dam confused.

There will be a fix for this in 3.0.3. It will still require some physical work though from the user.

The problem is that, in order for MultiMiner to detect both SHA and Scrypt ASICs, it must run BFGMiner twice. When the Bigpic (BF1 / Red Fury / Blue Fury) is probed as virtually anything but Bigpic, it stops responding.

This is not really a "bug" that can be fixed in BFGMiner. It's a known limitation. Some ASICs just do not provide a way to say "hey, what are you??". In that case you have to go through devices and say "are you A? no, are you B? no, are you C?".

And some devices, like Bigpic, just stop responding if you do this. And by adding a scan for devices with the --scrypt argument (necessary to pick up Scrypt ASICs) in one of the 3.0 previews, this effectively disables the BF1.

So, 3.0.3 will scan for SHA devices first, then Scrypt. This means (in my tests) all devices should be recognized by Scan Hardware.

But that scan also effectively disables some of you ASICs - namely your BF1 devices. You now need to physically walk over to them and press the RST button them. Then you can start mining.

The RST button must only be pressed once after Scan Hardware. I'm also looking into some more effective solutions for a future update but that will have to be for BFGMiner, not MultiMiner.

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:07:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:55:28 PM by socal

Ok so couple of questions but first off kudos to you sir not only is this an amazing piece of programming but you actually got my laptop GPU to work as far as mining goes....which I have been fighting with for 3 months now, anyway on to my questions:

1: My laptop GPU is an AMD 6300M it runs fine @ ~12 MH/s on SHA-256 coins but doesn't run at all on Scrypt, is this because it doesn't meet the memory demands of the Scrypt Algorithm or am I doing it wrong?

2: My 5 Chip Gridseeds are running fine but only @ ~ 255 KH/s, when using my old (but clunky) sandor111's cpuminer software I was hitting about ~420 KH/s (they are volt modded) Is there somewhere where I can tweak the freq so that I can get my full hashrate?

3: Will you be adding a Multipool/port option or can I do that by just picking a random coin as long as it's the correct Algo and putting in the multipool url and port?

and then just a very humble suggestion but maybe when you are selecting a coin you should have them Grouped by Algo instead of one huge list.

But by and large this is probably the most amazing mining software I have seen so far GREAT WORK! and I am happy to donate my 1% to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:58:13 AM

1: My laptop GPU is an AMD 6300M it runs fine @ ~12 MH/s on SHA-256 coins but doesn't run at all on Scrypt, is this because it doesn't meet the memory demands of the Scrypt Algorithm or am I doing it wrong?

I cannot personally comment on the card but that is entirely possible. GPU mining with Scrypt is far more difficult than SHA, both on the computer and in terms of configuring.

If you want to effectively mine Scrypt you'll need to enter the proper arguments under Settings > Advanced miner settings. You can Google around for them and for you card model.

That said, I would not GPU (or CPU) ming on a laptop. They aren't meant for that sort of constant stress and heat and - generally - not equipped to properly cool the internals.

2: My 5 Chip Gridseeds are running fine but only @ ~ 255 KH/s, when using my old (but clunky) sandor111's cpuminer software I was hitting about ~420 KH/s (they are volt modded) Is there somewhere where I can tweak the freq so that I can get my full hashrate?

If you click Settings > Advanced miner settings you can enter Scrypt arguments. For the GridSeed 5-chip, that would be something like:
Code:
--set-device gridseed:clock=850

3: Will you be adding a Multipool/port option or can I do that by just picking a random coin as long as it's the correct Algo and putting in the multipool url and port?

It's on my list to look into MultiPool/Pool API support. It's just not something I've made time for yet. I honestly don't use them (yet). I've had users report issues after mining for a bit, but I'm not sure if it's MultiMiner or BFGMiner. I suspect it's something that BFGMiner doesn't quite handle when the pool changes coins.

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:45:17 AM

Hi Nate, any idea what's wrong/how to fix it?
This device is shown as offline in mobileMiner

ty
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:21:43 PM

Thank you very much to X-Hash and GridSeed for providing a G-Blade for development. Support for this device (as well as the HEX16A2) will be coming ASAP.

socal

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

I cannot personally comment on the card but that is entirely possible. GPU mining with Scrypt is far more difficult than SHA, both on the computer and in terms of configuring.

If you want to effectively mine Scrypt you'll need to enter the proper arguments under Settings > Advanced miner settings. You can Google around for them and for you card model.

That said, I would not GPU (or CPU) ming on a laptop. They aren't meant for that sort of constant stress and heat and - generally - not equipped to properly cool the internals.

If you click Settings > Advanced miner settings you can enter Scrypt arguments. For the GridSeed 5-chip, that would be something like:
Code:
--set-device gridseed:clock=850

It's on my list to look into MultiPool/Pool API support. It's just not something I've made time for yet. I honestly don't use them (yet). I've had users report issues after mining for a bit, but I'm not sure if it's MultiMiner or BFGMiner. I suspect it's something that BFGMiner doesn't quite handle when the pool changes coins.

ok cool, also is there an option to enter those argument on a per miner basis or just overarching to all scrypt miners because some of my Gridseeds are not volt modded yet so I cannot put my freq to 1025 because it will cause errors on my non modded Gridseeds not to mention that argument could cause issues if I add non Gridseed scrypt miners

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:44:54 PM

Any1 tried wih X13 coins?  Huh Works?
I get 100% rejects with same config as X11
socal

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

also just wanted to report that my hashrate dipped really bad on SHA-256 as well, now MM was reporting that my hashrate was about the same (36 - 38 GH/s Block Erupter Cube) BUT my hashrate on Eligius dropped by about 10 GH/s This was for the whole 18+ hour period I used MM with my Cube, the second I switched it back to my regular stratum proxy my reported hashrate on Eligius returned to normal (36 - 38 GH/s)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:50:31 PM

This is a vague request, but please redo the UI for a lot of the configuration options. Especially the ones that are used a lot, they take up too much space and or are hidden way too deep.

The import/export button as I mentioned already. Fast switch needs to be reorganized as if you have a decent number of coins, the drop down box is huge. This also goes for the mobile miner app. Perhaps organizing by algorithem or making the list spread out into columns as well as rows (auto sizing). The ability to adjust and tweak command line launch parameters. When there was sha-256 and scrypt they were right there, but now you have to dig. The little text box provides enough room for entry, but not enough for editing if you need to tweak.

Also consider adding a 'prototyping' option or however you want to name it, where you can launch a specific miner with specific variables without changing your default configuration. A test mode that easily allows you to switch between miners, algos, and input parameters.

As I mentioned earlier moving around the OCL associations for miners as they're usually off. You can do this with parameters, but it's a huge PITA. It's mainly just a display issue too, so it could be done with some UI finagaling.

Add a context menu to shutdown or reboot the system. Also add a option to wake other systems using WOL that are shutdown over the network. WoL has been around for years and it would be a invaluable option for miners.

Going on with network maintenance, a option to remotely reboot other systems on the network by sending a command to MM. MM needs a way to force a reboot if things are hung too, as windows has a force shutdown. I don't know if programs can trigger this though.

More UI adjustments. Allow people to quick edit coins they're currently mining. Perhaps by double clicking on the cointype in the miner list. This is useful for adjusting pools.

Add a dialogue for when miners fall back to other pools and how often it happens as I mentioned earlier. More information needs to be given to the user as to what pools are going down, uptime, how often it's switching to fall back pools.

Please add a daily power use tracker based on what the user plugs in for wattage for the system (which would change based on the algo). This can be used to further figure out profitability, Coinwarez already uses this.
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

also just wanted to report that my hashrate dipped really bad on SHA-256 as well, now MM was reporting that my hashrate was about the same (36 - 38 GH/s Block Erupter Cube) BUT my hashrate on Eligius dropped by about 10 GH/s This was for the whole 18+ hour period I used MM with my Cube, the second I switched it back to my regular stratum proxy my reported hashrate on Eligius returned to normal (36 - 38 GH/s)

I'm pretty sure this is due to the upgrade to BFGminer 4.0. I tried BFG 4.0 and my Cubes just didn't like it at all; I had to go back to BFG 3.10. MultiMiner, which upgrades BFG automatically is probably suffering from this proxy issue on BFG 4.0.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:34:23 AM

Thank you very much to X-Hash and GridSeed for providing a G-Blade for development. Support for this device (as well as the HEX16A2) will be coming ASAP.

https://github.com/nwoolls/bfgminer/tree/feature/gridseed-blade-support
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mzuje5y3mv1aju/bfgminer_gridseed_blade.7z

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:04:41 AM

Sweet!
If this allows for overclocking that would be great.
Did the drop off and under performance stop on the Gridseed units now that you have been able to get one in hand?
BFG has always run them slower that other progs.

https://github.com/nwoolls/bfgminer/tree/feature/gridseed-blade-support

lcettuzzi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:23:26 PM

Hi.

I'm using MultiMiner 3.0.3 with BFGminer 4.0 on two Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. A few days ago i got the following error (unhandled exeption):

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at MultiMiner.Remoting.Broadcast.Listener.TryToAllocateClient(Int32 maxTries) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Remoting\Broadcast\Listener.cs:line 48
   at MultiMiner.Remoting.Broadcast.Listener.Listen() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Remoting\Broadcast\Listener.cs:line 29
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.EnableRemoting() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 3533
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.SetupRemoting() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 3080
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.RefreshViewForConfigurationChanges() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 1390
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.ConfigureSettingsLocally() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 1335
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnButtonClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5477 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MultiMiner.Win
    Assembly Version: 3.0.3.217
    Win32 Version: 3.0.3.217
    CodeBase: file[Suspicious link removed]
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
MultiMiner.Engine
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Engine.DLL
MultiMiner.Utility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Utility.DLL
MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api.DLL
MultiMiner.Xgminer
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Xgminer.DLL
MultiMiner.MobileMiner
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.MobileMiner.DLL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5476 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5476 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
d_lsh9kb
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
9qnb0_pi
MultiMiner.Discovery
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Discovery.DLL
MultiMiner.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Remoting.DLL
System.Web.Extensions
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5458
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Extensions/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Web.Extensions.dll
System.Web.Abstractions
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Abstractions/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Web.Abstractions.dll
System.Web
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5483 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_64/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
xhyxe23f
otwxlqet
MultiMiner.CoinWarz
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinWarz.DLL
MultiMiner.CoinApi
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinApi.DLL
MultiMiner.CoinChoose
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.CoinChoose.DLL
fvqbykbj
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 4.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 5.0.8.16617
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
MultiMiner.Coinbase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Coinbase.DLL
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/3.5.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.4506.5452 (Win7SP1GDR.030729-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
3y2nmndu
f_2abwnj
urpwc6lm
n9siwydt
Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.DLL
t7qf9vvv
System.Management
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
System.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
SMDiagnostics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
Interop.Shell32
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/Interop.Shell32.DLL
igb_lvto
MultiMiner.Stats
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Nemo/AppData/Local/MultiMiner/MultiMiner.Stats.DLL
vw9nw20f
wlork2zf
dqgthgwn
cte6ogi_

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

After this one of the computers disappeared from MobileMiner (for iPhone). I tried many things, including reinstalling MultiMiner, disabling and reactivating remote control via MobileMiner and changing many parameters, but nothing helped.

Has somebody an idea, how to resolve this issue?

Thx.

Bye
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

Sweet!
If this allows for overclocking that would be great.
Did the drop off and under performance stop on the Gridseed units now that you have been able to get one in hand?
BFG has always run them slower that other progs.

It supports overclocking with the same --set command as the 5-chip Orbs. As far as performance it's tough to say without more details. Give the latest version a try as it performs great for me.

For instance, the G-Blade on OS X:

And the Orbs on a Raspberry Pi:

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

I'm using MultiMiner 3.0.3 with BFGminer 4.0 on two Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. A few days ago i got the following error (unhandled exeption):

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at MultiMiner.Remoting.Broadcast.Listener.TryToAllocateClient(Int32 maxTries) in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Remoting\Broadcast\Listener.cs:line 48
   at MultiMiner.Remoting.Broadcast.Listener.Listen() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Remoting\Broadcast\Listener.cs:line 29
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.EnableRemoting() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 3533
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.SetupRemoting() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 3080
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.RefreshViewForConfigurationChanges() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 1390
   at MultiMiner.Win.Forms.MinerForm.ConfigureSettingsLocally() in d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Win\Forms\MinerForm.cs:line 1335
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnButtonClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Has somebody an idea, how to resolve this issue?

There's already a version of MultiMiner that is running but not visible, or other mining processes may also be tying this up. Either reboot or use the Task Manager to kill the rogue MultiMiner.Win.exe and other miners.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:45:21 AM

MultiMiner 3.1 is now available:

• Added support for mining Keccak coins such as Maxcoin
  • Display hashrate totals for all supported algorithms separately (previously grouped under Scrypt)
  • Utilize direct downloads for OS X backend miners from multiminerapp.com (previously Windows-only)
  • Show disabled Coin Configurations with a visually distinct font
  • Organize the Quick Switch menu by algorithm when it exceeds 10 coins
  • Group the Add Coin dialog by algorithm when creating a Coin Configuration
  • Refresh network difficulty for coins every 15 minutes (rather than current 1 hour)
  • Added a Sticky flag to entries in the NetworkDevicesConfiguration.xml file
  • Show all backend miner versions in the About dialog (previously BFGMiner only)
  • Report both Keccak and Groestl to MobileMiner as SHA
  • Fixed MultiMiner not reflecting pool changes for Network Devices when the pool list itself changes
  • Fixed MultiMiner always all configured Network Devices with only those auto discovered
  • Additional handling for network issues when checking for miner updates

In addition you can use the following binary on Windows for G-Blade support (until BFGMiner 4.1 which should be out soon):

lcettuzzi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:18:22 AM

Hi Nate.

Thx. But I already rebooted many times. I even reinstalled MultiMiner and so on, but nothing worked.

The computer is mining perfectly, but I don't get the data to MobileMiner...
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: