Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827261 times)
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:18:35 PM

MM supports all sorts of Algos not and you can switch fairly easily between them.
I have a setup that uses MM and it controls GPUs that switch between Darkcoin and Vertcoin as well as controlling Zeus Blizzards, Rockminer R-Boxes and RedFury's all on different coins and smooth switching.

I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread, but is MM supporting auto-algo switching yet?

It's been a challenge just for the miners to keep up with all the new algos, so not sure devs can. I want to do auto algo switching on Wafflepool, I have it working on nicehash, as they support it on their side, but I'd prefer to mine at wafflepool and switch myself.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:19:40 AM

Some success with MM and the Blizzards.  My first Blizzard is Gen1 uses the Sil Labs Drivers.
Batch 2 and later use FTDI.  So fun with drivers and batches.  LOL
I am working on minepeon for them anyways until I can get them sold.
I have a ton of mining hardware to sell I should start a thread.  I have to get rid of it for room and to pay for my surgery co-pay.

mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:28:09 PM

Some success with MM and the Blizzards.  My first Blizzard is Gen1 uses the Sil Labs Drivers.
I have a ton of mining hardware to sell I should start a thread.  I have to get rid of it for room and to pay for my surgery co-pay.

Well that sucks but at least you have the gear to sell and pay for your surgery co-pay eh?

I was just posting up to report that MultiMiner is now detecting my RK-Box miner running on an R-Pi controller.  Grin

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:31:53 PM

That is cool
Did you have to adjust the API settings to get it to work?

I mean a ton as in lots of little USB miners and a couple larger ones.  No way to pay the $64k copay and then the $28k ER and hospital stay that ensued after trying to get home after the surgery.
Can't win some days.

Well that sucks but at least you have the gear to sell and pay for your surgery co-pay eh?

I was just posting up to report that MultiMiner is now detecting my RK-Box miner running on an R-Pi controller.  Grin

mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:17:03 AM

That is cool

I mean a ton as in lots of little USB miners and a couple larger ones.  No way to pay the $64k copay and then the $28k ER and hospital stay that ensued after trying to get home after the surgery.
Can't win some days.

No adjustments were made and it;s running an older Rockminer FW 1.2.1 currently. I've been so busy I forgot to grab a spare 16GB SD card for making the update.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:15:58 AM

That is cool.
That means it is much like the Antminers and does not need any messing around.  Very cool.

Thanks I am healing.  Fingers crossed this one keeps me out of a wheel chair.

That is cool

Can't win some days.

No adjustments were made and it;s running an older Rockminer FW 1.2.1 currently. I've been so busy I forgot to grab a spare 16GB SD card for making the update.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate!

Runnea

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

hello! iam new to the multiminer!
But i can see all the green dots on my erupters but the the mining program won't register them. its like 50% of the share that don't show in the program?
i have beeing mining for a H or so and i get like 50% less shares then i did use bfg miner :S
Phoenix48

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Got this error while Multiminer was open but was stopped and not even working:

Code:
Nom de l’application défaillante System.ArgumentException: Primitive JSON non valide : d1.
   à System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializePrimitiveObject()
   à System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeInternal(Int32 depth)
   à System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.BasicDeserialize(String input, Int32 depthLimit, JavaScriptSerializer serializer)
   à System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(JavaScriptSerializer serializer, String input, Type type, Int32 depthLimit)
   à System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize[T](String input)
   à MultiMiner.Discovery.Listener.ProcessReceived(IPEndPoint source, Byte[] bytes) dans d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Discovery\Listener.cs:ligne 99
   à MultiMiner.Discovery.Listener.Receive(IAsyncResult ar) dans d:\Data\Visual Studio Projects\Personal\MultiMiner\MultiMiner\MultiMiner.Discovery\Listener.cs:ligne 86
   à System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
   à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   à System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   à System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   à System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
   à System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP), version : %2, horodatage : 0x%3
Nom du module défaillant : %4, version : %5, horodatage : 0x%6
Code d’exception : 0x%7
Décalage d’erreur : 0x%8
ID du processus défaillant : 0x%9
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x%10
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : %11
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: %12
ID de rapport : %13
Nom complet du package défaillant : %14
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : %15
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

It appears as though there is a maximum number of coins or pools. I'm getting .net errors today while trying to add a new one.

Edit:It wasn't a maximum number of coins. Apparently when I added a new coin it didn't insert a new blank pool and I was trying to insert a miner URL into a non existent blank?!?
foz

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:40:41 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:51:13 AM by foz

Can anyone duplicate this possible bug?

I am currently running two gridseed orbs and one fury/zeusminer.

They all work fine in mm until I try to use the Strategy to automatically mine coins.

When I have the Strategy to automatically mine coins checked, it tries to force the zeusminer to mine sha256 coins.  The gridseeds correctly mine scrypt but the zeusminer shuts down after it figures it cant mine sha256.

Anyone else see this issue?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:11:46 AM

HI Foz I have seen this before.
The way I got rid of it was to make sure that extra Gridseed miner that shows up in the miner window to uncheck it.
For some reason it is the gridseed SHA-256 mining part of the Gridseed miner.  It always hoses up my Zeus Miners and my GPU's when auto coin switching.
I hope this helps for you too.

They all work fine in mm until I try to use the Strategy to automatically mine coins.

When I have the Strategy to automatically mine coins checked, it tries to force the zeusminer to mine sha256 coins.  The gridseeds correctly mine scrypt but the zeusminer shuts down after it figures it cant mine sha256.

nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:16:05 PM

Hi folks! I am truly sorry for the silence lately and very thankful for all the peer-support going on.

I promise to catch up soon. I've been very busy working on drivers for BFGMiner when not doing my day job bits.

In the meantime, I've released version 3.3 of MultiMiner. I'd planned on releasing this a couple of weeks ago but just hadn't found the time I wanted to get feedback first.

• Added support for X14 and X15 algorithms
  • Device / coin context menu is now organized by algorithm
  • Network difficulty for coins now retrieved for legacy backend miners
  • All supported algorithms now shown in Choose Coin dialog (not just those with available coins)
  • Fixed incorrect reason shown for restarting a miner
  • Fixed an error deleting all pools for a coin configuration
  • Fixed default pool values not being set when adding a new coin configuration
  • Minor changes in preparation for new BFGMiner builds

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/releases/tag/v3.3.1

And finally a new request: if you can, please post any bugs to the GitHub Issues page. The reason I ask is this notifies me via email so I can keep on top of issues and separate problems from chat.

http://issues.multiminerapp.com

Thanks again and happy mining!

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
foz

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:52:12 PM

The way I got rid of it was to make sure that extra Gridseed miner that shows up in the miner window to uncheck it.
For some reason it is the gridseed SHA-256 mining part of the Gridseed miner.  It always hoses up my Zeus Miners and my GPU's when auto coin switching.

Hi Mane

I originally did have an extra gridseed listed that was basically nonfunctional, but I got rid of it by disabling some of the onboard items (modem, card slot, etc...anything that might use a port that I didn't need on my laptop that runs the miners).

So it sounds like there is an issue with the zeusminer and the automatic mining strategy?  When I just have the gridseeds running the automatic mining strategy works fine.
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:14:14 PM

Hi folks! I am truly sorry for the silence lately and very thankful for all the peer-support going on.

I promise to catch up soon. I've been very busy working on drivers for BFGMiner when not doing my day job bits.

In the meantime, I've released version 3.3 of MultiMiner. I'd planned on releasing this a couple of weeks ago but just hadn't found the time I wanted to get feedback first.

• Device / coin context menu is now organized by algorithm
  • Network difficulty for coins now retrieved for legacy backend miners
  • All supported algorithms now shown in Choose Coin dialog (not just those with available coins)
  • Fixed incorrect reason shown for restarting a miner
  • Fixed an error deleting all pools for a coin configuration
  • Fixed default pool values not being set when adding a new coin configuration
  • Minor changes in preparation for new BFGMiner builds

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/releases/tag/v3.3.1

And finally a new request: if you can, please post any bugs to the GitHub Issues page. The reason I ask is this notifies me via email so I can keep on top of issues and separate problems from chat.

http://issues.multiminerapp.com

Thanks again and happy mining!

Hey man, thanks for the new version.

However, your tool didn't find any of my 8x Zeus Blizzards connected via USB on my Win7 x64 machine. The fix was that I had to disable all Serial/Parallel interfaces under the Windows Hardware panel. After that it worked fine. CGMiner started via cmd didn't find the device either, BFGMiner did but couldn't get any work on it (was just idle all the time).

Maybe it's not a bug you can fix but a general problem within the USB driver code.
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Hey! x15, just a bit late. Also need fresh and nist5 now. Cheesy

New features definitely need. A emergency backup pool for all coins of a algo. So if all the pools go down for that algo, it still connects to that pool. A primary pool that a algo connects to no matter what, so the opposite of the emergency. Something that always takes presidence unless it's down.

Support for custom miner arguments. Disable use of 'global variables' for certain miners, if one is selected, and allow the user to specify custom variables instead. There are custom variables for mining pools, but that isn't really helpful when it's operating on a miner level.

One of my miners no longer connects to mobile miner and gets API error 429 and 500.
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:41:08 PM

I see Coinchoose still only shows SHA-256 and scrypt based coins.  Any idea if they will start showing the others?

Thank you, as always!

Jelks
foz

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:59:24 PM

Hey Mane

Nate has a fix up for the zeusminer sha256 issue with coin switching.  Let us know if it helps you out.

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/issues/138#issuecomment-49516403
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:05:07 PM

I will test it out.
Thanks for the info back.

Hey Mane

Nate has a fix up for the zeusminer sha256 issue with coin switching.  Let us know if it helps you out.

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/issues/138#issuecomment-49516403

TyrTheAlpha

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:35:08 AM

Hello, I updated to 3.31 and now I'm now getting the error:

Error Launching Miner
SGMiner is exiting after launching with exit code 1.

Anyone having the same problem? Any fix?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:35:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:19:08 AM by jeezy

Hey nwools,

here are some more features that are absolutely needed in my opinion:

- Add device name and or port in history tab that caused a restart whatever reason, e.g. "Sick Device (Zeusminer@COM7)" or "Zero Hashrate (AntminerS3@LAN:192.168.1.113)"
- Add per Miner config settings (e.g. Right-Click -> Miner settings), where you can enter a seperate cmd string for each miner
- Add a column to show which Port each miner is on (e.g. USB: COM5, LAN: 192.168....)
- Add an option to show the original cmd window of bfgminer
- Let us copy & paste the complete cmd string the app generates for running bfgminer, that way debugging it would be a WHOLE LOT easier
- What's up with the column resizing on each update? Can't you lock that shit down!?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: