Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827254 times)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

NWOOLS   Last Active:  August 03, 2015, 04:58:29 PM
Your Bitching about an abandoned project 27 months too late.

You can still write him an email and he'll reply (at least that's the case with me few months ago).
Nate is great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:31:04 AM

Thanks for the information, really is a shame to see dev leave this project behind. Will have to take a look at the source code if it is available and look to getting it working with ethminer or getting someone to take over it and fork it and make a new multiminer out of it.

jebba

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:48 AM

Thanks for the information, really is a shame to see dev leave this project behind. Will have to take a look at the source code if it is available and look to getting it working with ethminer or getting someone to take over it and fork it and make a new multiminer out of it.

AFAICT, it looks like there has been a release and activity from the developer recently. Version 4.1.1 is out and there is github activity:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/commits/master
Johnny_P

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

Good afternoon,

I already follow the steps necessary for installation MultiMiner on Linux (Ubuntu 17.10) but without success.
When I try to launch MultiMiner I receive an error message in which it say that MultiMiner folder missing.

Beside of this I have some questions for which I didn't found yet any answer, but I hope that I will found some here.
So, my questions are:

1. What is the latest version of Ubuntu (64bit) for which is optimized MultiMiner ?
2. once all GPU's are mounted on the rig, and Ubuntu installed (recommended version, for latest MultiMiner) it is imposed to be made changes in BIOS ? (except case in which not all GPU's are recognized, and is imposed changes in BIOS);
3. It is imposed that based on GPU's use to be installed properly the correct drivers manually ? (my first rig will have 8 GPU's: AMD and NVidia)
4. MultiMiner detect automatic the GPU's type and model ?
5. It is imposed that GPU's to be under-clocked manually for best performance ?  or MultiMiner can do this based on currency choice for mining?
6. Each rig (for more rigs) must have installed MultiMiner ? or can be installed on one PC and from there to be controlled all rigs using MultiMiner ? in this case is important that only the operating system to be installed on all rigs ?

I waiting with higher interest your feedback, to can start to use it.
Any recommendation or advice + links is welcome and appreciate (also I am sure that more users will appreciate advice posted).
Thanks in advice to all members of community for support.

Kind regards.
Johnny

blackssmith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

I'm new for the Mining How I can obtain my Mining here is my pool for BTC http://mine.p2pool.com:9332/static/ I got SHA 25 for 2days mining but I cant see my balance I much that I mine for 2 days any can Guide me a Little
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

Thank you for tool and information you share to us. Hope it will work to all who want to use but somebody told me this project is no longer. Try and try good luck guys.

Ragards
Madd
filledtofu

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

Sorry, newbie here. Just to check if http://www.mobileminerapp.com/ actually works?
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Is this back in business?

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/releases

Date of last update 2 days ago. Wonder if there's any progres on mining Ethash, Equihash, nist5...algos..
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:47:37 AM

couple of stupid questions.  One should my gpu say openCL or is it not detecting it.  Two when I installed this a couple of weeks ago it had the getting started screen, now no matter how much I uninstall and reinstall, it doesn't give me the screen and no matter where I read, I can't figure out how to add a pool that uses a wallet address.

Thanks
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

Did anyone succeeded to mine Ethash or Equihash coins via multiminer?
Anyone have a link to mobileminer download?
Linlaya4554

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Smiley
MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device.
MobileMiner: Manage your mining from anywhere using your browser or smartphone.

MultiMiner is Open Source with a permissive MIT license. Contribution is welcome and encouraged.
If you are interested in helping with MultiMiner, scroll to the bottom of this post for source code examples.

Special thanks (BTC, LTC, hardware, development, feedback):
atomicchaos, bronan, jedimstr, tk1337, purelithium, Beastlymac, BITMAIN, Felipeo, aauer1, iluvpcs, dualminer, asiabtc, Swoosher76, Swimmer63, LordTheron, x-hash

MultiMiner is a graphical application for crypto-coin mining on Windows, OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs, CPUs) between crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin while also allowing you to manage any mining appliances on your network (AntMiners, G-Black, Raspberry Pi controllers, Spondoolies and more).

MultiMiner uses the underlying mining engine (BFGMiner) to detect available mining devices and then presents a user interface for selecting the coins you'd like to mine.

MultiMiner also ships with a console application (TUI) for low power devices such as ARM-based miners.

MultiMiner also offers several views, allowing you to display as much or as little information as you like.

For new users, MultiMiner includes a Getting Started wizard that walks you through selecting an engine, a coin, a pool, and configuring MobileMiner.

MultiMiner will automatically download and install the latest version of BFGMiner, making it simple for the new user to get started.

You can then use the Configure Pools dialog to setup each coin that you would like to mine along with their pools, including support for load balancing.

MultiMiner supports automatically mining the most profitable coins based on a set of configurable strategies. Profitability information is updated regularly from CoinChoose, CoinWarz, WhatMine, and WhatToMine.

MultiMiner also supports features such as relaunching crashed miners, starting with Windows, minimizing to the notification area, and mining on startup.

You can also use the interface provided by MultiMiner to adjust advanced settings such as API white-listing, disabling GPU mining, and automatically adjusting mining intensity based on the computer's idle time.

Finally, MultiMiner supports MobileMiner, an open API with mobile apps for remotely monitoring and controlling your rigs.

By entering your MobileMiner email address and application key in the Configure Settings dialog, you will be able to remotely monitor and control your rigs without having to open any firewalls or forward any ports.

Downloads

You can download installers and zip files for Windows, OS X, Linux and Mono on the Github releases page.

Windows Installation

• Download and run the installer (.exe) at the above link and follow instructions

The installer runs without needing admin rights and does not install to Program Files so as not to be intrusive. However, if you prefer you can use the zip file:

• Download and extract the zip file at the above link
  • Launch MultiMiner.Win.exe to get started

OS X Installation

• Install Xquartz available here
  • Install the latest version of Mono
  • Download and extract the .app.zip file at the above Downloads link
  • Launch MultiMiner.app to get started

MultiMiner will automatically download redistributable binaries of bfgminer from the xgminer-osx project.

Linux Installation (Debian-Based)

• Install the latest version of Mono

Code:
sudo apt get install mono-complete

• Install your chosen mining engine

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:unit3/bfgminer
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install bfgminer

• Download and extract the .zip file at the above Downloads link
  • Run MultiMiner.Win.exe using mono:

Code:
mono MultiMiner.Win.exe

Generic Mono Installation

• Download and extract the zip file at the above Downloads link
  • Install bfgminer. For OS X, you can find packages and for doing so here and instructions for using them here.
  • Install X11. Under OS X you should install Xquartz available here.
  • Install the latest version of Mono.
  • Run MultiMiner.Win.exe using mono:

Code:
mono MultiMiner.Win.exe

Source Code

The source code is structured in such a way that it should be fairly easy to use and re-use for other projects:

• MultiMiner.Xgminer is an assembly for controling either the bfgminer executable - e.g. launching and enumerating devices
  • MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api assists in communicating with the underlying miner via the RPC API
  • MultiMiner.Coinchoose.Api assists in consuming the cypto-currency information available at CoinChoose.com
  • MultiMiner.MobileMiner.Api facilitates communicating with the MobileMiner REST API
  • MultiMiner.Engine is an assembly that can be used to interact with all functionality found in MultiMiner, but without a UI - useful for creating front-ends for other OS's
  • MultiMiner.Win is the Windows Forms application

Source Code Example

The MultiMiner.Api.Example project shows how to use MultiMiner.Xgminer.dll and MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api.dll to install bfgminer, iterate through available mining devices, and launch the miner.

Afterwards the bfgminer RPC API is used to output the miner hashrate for a minute before the mining process is stopped.

Code:
//download and install the latest version of BFGMiner
const string executablePath = @"D:\bfgminer\";
const string executableName = "bfgminer.exe";            
MinerBackend minerBackend = MinerBackend.Bfgminer;

Console.WriteLine("Downloading and installing {0} from {1} to the directory {2}",
    executableName, Xgminer.Installer.GetMinerDownloadRoot(minerBackend), executablePath);

//download and install bfgminer from the official website
Xgminer.Installer.InstallMiner(minerBackend, executablePath);
Sir William

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

This thing DOES NOT WORK
for some unknown reason, it DOES NOT recognize CPU nor GRIDSEED nor it gives the opportunity to "scan hardware" 0 it is grayed out, and when mining on GPU, most of the time the speed it 0.0 and it is reported as offline while in the interface it says "current 29 Kh/s" - or even faster speeds, but most interesting part is that I never on any other way I mined I get ANY AT ALL Invalid shares, until I tried using this crappy "MultiMiner" and got my first 1 - 100% INVALID SHARES Huh

1. this does not offfer MULTI and does not allow to scan hardare
2. can not use ASIC miners with this
3. no CPU mining
4. almost 99% of the time reports as offline miner - even when I turn on to restart miners or detect orphaned miners ...

any advice to use this the way its name suggests as this way I have not intention of giving 1% for faulty program

thx

As far as I'm aware of, this does not, and has never supported CPU mining.  As far as the Gridseed mining, what kind of Gridseed do you have.  I'm mining a Gridseed Blade with this, as I'm typing with no issues.

Florianmsn

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Dear krypto fans,

i am new in mining and need a bit help here^^ befor i invest in mining i want to unterstand how it works. I tried a lot of miners already to mine with my Geforce gtx 1050 TI just to see if i get it running. But unfortunetly it dont want to work. I always get hardware errors or it is not working at all. Now I found this Multiminer and tried it. For me first it looked like it is working but on the Miningpool website apears nothing. Could someone check the log below? Maybe there is something you see that would help me. If you need any more informations i will answer as fast as possible.

Pool: stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:7777
user: Florianmsn.20

Here is a small part of the Log:
{"DateTime":"2018-01-11T22:05:51.3697195+01:00","Request":"summary","Response":"STATUS=S,When=1515704751,Code=11,Msg=Summary,Description=bfgminer 4.9.0|SUMMARY,Elapsed=159,MHS av=0.089,MHS 5s=0.090,Found Blocks=0,Getworks=11,Accepted=0,Rejected=0,Hardware Errors=0,Utility=0.000,Discarded=53,Stale=0,Get Failures=0,Local Work=88,Remote Failures=0,Network Blocks=1,Total MH=14.1517,Diff1 Work=0,Work Utility=0.000,Difficulty Accepted=0,Difficulty Rejected=0,Difficulty Stale=0,Best Share=0,Device Hardware%=0.0000,Device Rejected%=0.0000,Pool Rejected%=0.0000,Pool Stale%=0.0000,Last getwork=1515704745|\u0000","CoinName":"Other - Scrypt","Machine":"127.0.0.1:4028"}

{"DateTime":"2018-01-11T22:05:51.9027017+01:00","Request":"pools","Response":"STATUS=S,When=1515704751,Code=7,Msg=1 Pool(s),Description=bfgminer 4.9.0|POOL=0,URL=stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:7777,Status=Alive,Priority=0,Quota=1,Long Poll=N,Getworks=11,Accepted=0,Rejected=0,Works=24,Discarded=53,Stale=0,Get Failures=0,Remote Failures=0,User=Florianmsn.20,Last Share Time=0,Diff1 Shares=0,Proxy=,Difficulty Accepted=0,Difficulty Rejected=0,Difficulty Stale=0,Last Share Difficulty=0,Has Stratum=true,Stratum Active=true,Stratum URL=eu.multipool.us,Best Share=0,Pool Rejected%=0.0000,Pool Stale%=0.0000|\u0000","CoinName":"Other - Scrypt","Machine":"127.0.0.1:4028"}

{"DateTime":"2018-01-11T22:05:53.37111+01:00","Request":"devs","Response":"STATUS=S,When=1515704753,Code=9,Msg=1 PGA(s),Description=bfgminer 4.9.0|PGA=0,Name=OCL,ID=0,Enabled=Y,Status=Alive,Device Elapsed=161,MHS av=0.089,MHS 5s=0.089,MHS rolling=0.089,Accepted=0,Rejected=0,Hardware Errors=0,Utility=0.000,Stale=0,Last Share Pool=0,Last Share Time=0,Total MH=14.3401,Diff1 Work=0,Work Utility=0.000,Difficulty Accepted=0,Difficulty Rejected=0,Difficulty Stale=0,Last Valid Work=1515704591,Device Hardware%=0.0000,Device Rejected%=0.0000,Fan Speed=0,Fan Percent=0,GPU Clock=0,Memory Clock=0,GPU Voltage=0.000,GPU Activity=0,Powertune=0,Intensity=12,OCLThreads=4096,CIntensity=12.000000,XIntensity=10.666667|\u0000","CoinName":"Other - Scrypt","Machine":"127.0.0.1:4028"}

It shows no errors as i see but also not realy a progress or?

by the way i also tried to mine with my CPU and thats working. with a realy smal hash rate but it worked^^.

would love to get some help!

nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Hi folks - just a quick note to let you know that MultiMiner 4.2 is out and includes highly requested out-of-the-box support Ethash, CryptoNight and Equihash mining. It was already possible to add these algorithms manually but now they are supported automatically.

Additionally, more of the config for algorithms and coin APIs has been exposed (via configurable multipliers for algorithms and configurable URL params for coin APIs) to help keep the program future-proof and allow users to keep using the program as new algorithms emerge.

You can download MultiMiner 4.2 from downloads.multiminerapp.com. If you have any problems or suggestions, please report them at issues.multiminerapp.com. To learn how to add unsupported algorithms, check out help.multiminerapp.com. Happy mining!

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Welcome back to the fold. Hope you stick around for awhile. Sidehack could use a little of your help integrating with his Gekkoscience devices. CK took a little stab and we've been left using a fork ever since.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

Hi folks - just a quick note to let you know that MultiMiner 4.2 is out and includes highly requested out-of-the-box support Ethash, CryptoNight and Equihash mining. It was already possible to add these algorithms manually but now they are supported automatically.

Additionally, more of the config for algorithms and coin APIs has been exposed (via configurable multipliers for algorithms and configurable URL params for coin APIs) to help keep the program future-proof and allow users to keep using the program as new algorithms emerge.

You can download MultiMiner 4.2 from downloads.multiminerapp.com. If you have any problems or suggestions, please report them at issues.multiminerapp.com. To learn how to add unsupported algorithms, check out help.multiminerapp.com. Happy mining!

THANK YOU SIR! YOU ARE A GOD!
Can you pls provide fresh links to mobileminer as old ones doens't work anymore.
Thanks!
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:23:06 PM by nwoolls

Welcome back to the fold. Hope you stick around for awhile. Sidehack could use a little of your help integrating with his Gekkoscience devices. CK took a little stab and we've been left using a fork ever since.

Shoot me an email at nwoolls at gmail dot com and / or take a look at the thread for Gekko support on GitHub:

* https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/issues/301

If there's a CGMiner fork that can mine it and I can get access to the device it shouldn't be a problem.

Can you pls provide fresh links to mobileminer as old ones doens't work anymore.

There is no MobileMiner anymore. I moved on from that a few years ago when Bitcoin mining at home dropped off as that happened to coincide with personal changes for me (career, home, etc). There were a couple of other folks / companies interested in picking up MobileMiner but those fell through. So as of now it is no more. I've been told that someone else hijacked the domain with malware so I've been removing screens & links to MobileMiner but please let me know if you (anyone) see anymore. I don't want to be linking out to malware.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

Hi folks - just a quick note to let you know that MultiMiner 4.2.2 is out and includes out-of-the-box support for additional algorithms, along with various bug and stability fixes.

You can download MultiMiner from downloads.multiminerapp.com. If you have any problems or suggestions, please report them at issues.multiminerapp.com. To learn how to configure MultiMiner, including adding unsupported algorithms, check out help.multiminerapp.com. Happy mining!

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

Hi folks - just a quick note to let you know that MultiMiner 4.2.3 is out and includes out-of-the-box support for additional algorithms and new FutureBit ASICs, along with various bug and stability fixes.

You can download MultiMiner from downloads.multiminerapp.com. If you have any problems or suggestions, please report them at issues.multiminerapp.com. To learn how to configure MultiMiner, including adding unsupported algorithms, check out help.multiminerapp.com. Happy mining!

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Hi,
just a question from a new one. When I have a Bitcoin based Altcoin without pool, how can I mine single when the core is on my Computer. I tried much but does not work.

Thanks for help

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: