Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451958 times)
grnbrg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Just received an email stating an update to the new contract. but I dont see a link to the new contract. does anyone have the latest contract?

The following was sent to all verified email addresses, yesterday:

As previously stated on the bitcointalk forums, this information is being gathered together and sent out in an email to all contract-holders that I have email addresses for (over 95%).  This information will also be posted on the forums and on the website.
Contained within this email are links to the Original Contract, New Contract, AMA Transcript, and Contract-Holder List.

If you have any further questions after reading the following please feel free to ask.  If you have a question to ask please read everything provided before asking as it may have been answered in the AMA.

Original Contract: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwaGlkcjdiUEhKTVk&usp=sharing

New Contract:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwMUMxUURqdGNGT0k&usp=sharing

AMA Transcript:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwbzhwM1U4UUV3ZFU&usp=sharing

Contract-Holder List:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwbzFyUDdWUkpZeXM&usp=sharing

-Lab_Rat

grnbrg.
ksenter

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:25 PM

Just received an email stating an update to the new contract. but I dont see a link to the new contract. does anyone have the latest contract?

The following was sent to all verified email addresses, yesterday:

As previously stated on the bitcointalk forums, this information is being gathered together and sent out in an email to all contract-holders that I have email addresses for (over 95%).  This information will also be posted on the forums and on the website.
Contained within this email are links to the Original Contract, New Contract, AMA Transcript, and Contract-Holder List.

If you have any further questions after reading the following please feel free to ask.  If you have a question to ask please read everything provided before asking as it may have been answered in the AMA.

Original Contract: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwaGlkcjdiUEhKTVk&usp=sharing

New Contract:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwMUMxUURqdGNGT0k&usp=sharing

AMA Transcript:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwbzhwM1U4UUV3ZFU&usp=sharing

Contract-Holder List:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwbzFyUDdWUkpZeXM&usp=sharing

-Lab_Rat

grnbrg.

Fyi, it went to my spam folder.  So you might want to check there.
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Fyi, it went to my spam folder.  So you might want to check there.
Boooo.

I'd guess the BCC Lab_Rat used didn't agree well with some filters.

grnbrg.
rangerbob21

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:26:17 PM

From Lab Rat Official contract
Summary:
Each 1 bond of LabRatMining represents a portion of the total hashrate owned and operated
by LabRatMining.

This initial amount is guaranteed to be a minimum of 100MH/s per bond, but with future
installments
of the company the hashrate per bond will also increase. Depending on the
speed at which the initial offering of bonds is completed, the 100MH/s estimate could raise
rather quickly.

Isn't this part of the contract pretty clear? where does he get 100mh fixed hashrate?

Completely extracted out of his ass.

I really think nothing LR has done in changing the contract (three times now) is legal.
We have already lost our agreed upon increase in hash rate in proportion to the total hash rate of LRM for some weirdly structured "you must trust LR to give discretionary bonuses" crap. LR has turned this venture into yet another Bitcoin scam. Period.

I will not sign a new contract. I agree to no new terms.

As soon as any dividends are stolen from me, LRM has broken the contract and committed a crime. The only question that remains is who to contact, NJ Law enforcement, SEC, or my own lawyers. More than likely the choice will be all of the above.  

It is what it is...
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

one bit of advice. I would consult an attorney before you sign the agreement. I just consulted one and he stated that adding "signed in distress" would not hold up in court, only if he held a gun to your head would it work.. Dont go by what Im saying, please contact your own legal counsel..

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:57:55 AM

From the past few days experience.  There is no way to answer questions on here reasonably as text becomes misconstrued and the individuals here are either looking to pick a fight or have been screwed over by too many people in the BTC community.  If you would like to email me, feel free at labrat@labratmining.com and if you would like to request a call feel free to do so by the same means.

It appears that the only way to attempt to gain the trust of those who will not listen is to just show people how it's going to be.  Please note that the Bonus will be paid out to all people who have transferred to the New Contract on May 10th and any and all Bonus that has accumulated or will be earned in the future will not be held for any individual.  You will begin receiving the Bonus at that time (if you have already accepted) or the time of your acceptance (if later than May 10th) of the New Contract.

I will be providing a link to the Old Contract exactly as it has existed since the beginning of the company via email, the website, and these forums as well as a transcript of the AMA and a link to the New Contract as soon as they are all prepared.

Since the IPO of LRM, the global mining bitcoin hashrate has lift hundreds of times, however labrat just lifts the LRM hashrate only 2 times. In others words, labrat denied ipo terms and his promises to rob our most of bitcoins.
Please expose the finacial report, What we have bought is the LRM's stock not the LRM's bonds! We can not let labrat find a way to get around the rules.
I have to say: What a cheeky fraud labrat is! 
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:00:28 AM

Since the IPO of LRM, the global mining bitcoin hashrate has lift hundreds of times, however labrat just lifts the LRM hashrate only 2 times. In others words, labrat denied ipo terms and his promises to rob our most of bitcoins.
Please expose the finacial report, What we have bought is the LRM's stock not the LRM's bonds! We can not let labrat find a way to get around the rules.

And just out of curiosity, how many bonds do you hold?

grnbrg.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:05:53 AM

And just out of curiosity, how many bonds do you hold?

grnbrg.

Eh, so the number of bonds held by a contributor to Lab_Rat's deals has an effect on how much one might complain?

Few bonds; no right to complain.

Lot'sa bonds, bitchin' rights?

Gimmee a break.

This Lab_Rat situation is hurting Bitcoin as a whole and needs to be fixed.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
countduckula

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:33:18 AM

If the bonds owned make the question valid, i personally own 208, can you reply to me or we need more?

I noticed something that concerns me, you're buying and bought in the past days, what do you know that we don't?
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:48:51 AM

If the bonds owned make the question valid, i personally own 208, can you reply to me or we need more?

I noticed something that concerns me, you're buying and bought in the past days, what do you know that we don't?
208 is respectable.   Smiley  I have found it hard to take some people seriously when they post comments that are neither factually based nor constructive suggestions while holding less than 20 post split bonds.

As I responded in the trading thread, I don't know currently anything that isn't public knowledge. I think Lab_Rat is going todo his best  to benefit the investors, and that the contract price is going to go up once the new contracts start paying out.   Others have speculated why, and I agree.  It was worth gambling another coin on,  IMHO.

grnbrg .
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:09:45 AM

208 is respectable.   Smiley  I have found it hard to take some people seriously when they post comments that are neither factually based nor constructive suggestions while holding less than 20 post split bonds.

As I responded in the trading thread, I don't know currently anything that isn't public knowledge. I think Lab_Rat is going todo his best  to benefit the investors, and that the contract price is going to go up once the new contracts start paying out.   Others have speculated why, and I agree.  It was worth gambling another coin on,  IMHO.

grnbrg .

So how many coins you got invested in this deal?

Tell us!

Enquiring minds want to know!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:14:44 AM

grnbrg .

Tell us!

My $.02.

Wink
30 to 40 I think, when I last added it up.

How about you?

grnbrg.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:21:41 AM

208 is respectable.   Smiley  I have found it hard to take some people seriously when they post comments that are neither factually based nor constructive suggestions while holding less than 20 post split bonds.

As I responded in the trading thread, I don't know currently anything that isn't public knowledge. I think Lab_Rat is going todo his best  to benefit the investors, and that the contract price is going to go up once the new contracts start paying out.   Others have speculated why, and I agree.  It was worth gambling another coin on,  IMHO.

grnbrg .

Tell us!

My $.02.

Wink
30 to 40 I think, when I last added it up.

How about you?

grnbrg.

Why is the level of investment in BFL a determining factor in raising Hell about the fraud and deception perpetrated by themm?

BFL is bad for the Bitcoin and crypto currency community as a whole!

Why do you continue to shill for them?

You are better than that.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:30:35 AM

Why is the level of investment in BFL a determining factor in raising Hell about the fraud and deception perpetrated by themm?

:cough: LRM :cough:  Freudian much?

And level of investment isn't a requirement for complaining. But people who hold more than a dozen contracts generally seem less over the top with their rhetoric.

And you didn't answer the question.  I showed you mine, so you should show yours...

(Although I seem to recall an answer a few pages back...)

grnbrg.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:42:53 AM

And level of investment isn't a requirement for complaining. But people who hold more than a dozen contracts generally seem less over the top with their rhetoric.

And you didn't answer the question.  I showed you mine, so you should show yours...

grnbrg.

Nice dodge.

See you in the BFL parking lot when the physical protest is arranged.

Have a nice day.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

Nice dodge.

What does BFL have to do with anything?!

And unless someone wants to send me a plane ticket, and promise to provide popcorn, I won't be going to KC any time soon. If ever....

grnbrg.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:00:07 AM

:cough: LRM :cough:  Freudian much?

And you didn't answer the question.  I showed you mine, so you should show yours...

Nice dodge.

What does BFL have to do with anything?!

And unless someone wants to send me a plane ticket, and promise to provide popcorn, I won't be going to KC any time soon. If ever....

grnbrg.

Lab_Rat: former BFL mod.

Figure it out.

Soon KCTV5, Fox4KC and all the other local TV and radio stations will be involved.

Trust me on this one.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

How can we know if we have successfully switched to new contract?

I emailed Zach but no feedback... I Know it's pretty as usual but a little mail with : "ok it's good for you" Will be great.

Maybee i ask to much? (I have only ~ 5000 $ invest...) /ironic off
countduckula

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:24:48 PM

grnbrg .

Did you switch to the new contracts?
Why ? If you did or not, what lead you to the stay or move.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:53:25 PM

Grnbrg, put LostDutchman on ignore.

He's been asshurt for a very long time.

He basically is a self admitted scammer/fraudster as he tried to orchestrate a backdoor deal for cloudhashing and then didn't get paid his "fee" for this.

He then took it publically and must have sold his soul to try to derail anything BFL or Cloudhashing has touched since. I'm also assuming Cloudhashings growth has made him even more upset since.

Once he got wind of Cloudhashing trying to purchase Terrahash products he latched onto that thread as well.

He still actively posts in the Cloudhashing thread on this forum doing the same thing he is here.

My "2 cents" would be to just place him on ignore and move on. All he does is blow smoke. He's an empty cannon, conspiracy theorist.

Watch a few trolls pop up and recite "An enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: