Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

I recommend that rather than trading a big amount and you don't even know anything how the market moves and you money will be just burnt and waste it.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
It is a good idea! If you want to easily grow your money, then you should always work hard. Try to improve your strategy and techniques in order for you to make money on trading with cryptocurrencies.

khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have just some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

If you want to start with no money then try some bounty and airdrop collect some coins. buy some ether and then start trading. good luck
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Even if you had money you should start with small money as you aren't going to start earning profits from the start, you will have to go through many losses to try to come out with a method that works for you and is profitable.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

This is a great decision, because in the cryptocurrency market there are always risks, only one mistake, you will also pay the price, so it is best to start with a small amount of capital, it will help you have more experience in the trade. Not everyone can succeed easily, a lot of people have suffered heavy losses, even bankrupt while they trade. That's why you should start with a small amount of capital. In addition, you should regularly follow the news about the crypto market, as well as learn the techniques of analysis, listen to the advice of experts to be able to trade better.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

This is a great decision, because in the cryptocurrency market there are always risks, only one mistake, you will also pay the price, so it is best to start with a small amount of capital, it will help you have more experience in the trade. Not everyone can succeed easily, a lot of people have suffered heavy losses, even bankrupt while they trade. That's why you should start with a small amount of capital. In addition, you should regularly follow the news about the crypto market, as well as learn the techniques of analysis, listen to the advice of experts to be able to trade better.
That's right, anyone who wants to take a small amount of money to start trading. We should not take risks and use all of our assets to start our investment. There will be a lot of risk in investing if you have no experience and understanding of the crypto market. It is best to listen to the people around you and see the crypto market reviews for better understanding.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Go to bittrex or kucoin on these two exchange you must sign up first, then once you have an account on this platform you can start trade through buiying altcoins which you think is good to trade in or good to  hold in a long term. Then you can start even for 0.003BTC here on this platform. Good luck then Smiley
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

YEAH!!!  it is possible to start trading with a small fund. You can start trading with any principal amount, but the most important thing is that knowledge and skill set about the trading. Initially you can start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimum profit, but can gain lot of experience and knowledge about the trading. Once if you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.

Better you can invest in lowest price altcoins like, IOTA, LITECOIN, ADA, XRP.
Trading is a professional art and just like every professional art the self confidence matters a lot, so I will just say that it all depends on the confidence you have on your skills. Because the more you invest, the more you are going to earn from this market. If you still are afraid of the losses then try to invest small amount in different coins so that you can get the small benefits from every coin and if u loose, then it will also be a small amount which can be covered from the profits of the others.
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Starting trading with a small amount is the best thing since experience is lacked in this case.You could try bittrex exchange since most of new coins are listed there.

good advice, but remember you will have to loose some to gain some
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

Even if you had money you should start with small money as you aren't going to start earning profits from the start, you will have to go through many losses to try to come out with a method that works for you and is profitable.
I had a not-so-good experience when trading in small amount. of the earnings that come not too much but more secure when the price is dumped and it makes me not worried about it

MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

smaller amount is smaller profit or loss in this case you can feel safe yeah  Grin
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

It’s quite possible for anyone to get tint trading with a small amount of money, but the advice I will give you is to be careful and not make mistake at your first time to avoid losing the small amount of money you have worked to get, cause it’s really a pain in the ass. If you think it is something you just get in and trade once make lots of money, you’re mistaking, cause there are risks involved.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

You are still beginner so for me it is good decision if you will trade with small amount of money. You should experience first to trade cryptocurrency for you to learn different techniques that you can use to gain money.
I think he should spend his time on learning how to trade better than trade with a small amount of money. There are many things to learn on the internet but beware of nonsense knowledge. If you know how to filter the information out there, I bet you can find some good trading knowledge which can benefit yourself

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

You should learn how to trade firstly. It's better than wasting dollars. Having basic knowledges then there is less chance to loose.
You should spend money to buy documents or hire someone teach you. I followed it and i am now success.
Spend some dollars to trade firstly is a mistake, anyway if you still want to try, you can go to poloniex.com and creat an account Smiley
Good luck
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Not only can you start with small amount, you SHOULD start with small amount. Since you're only starting, trading with large sums can lead to great losses. Deposit some small amount you are comfortable with and try to trade. The more experience you gain, the more you can deposit. I think $50-100 would be enough for a start.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

If you just start trading in the crypto market with a small amount of money is a very reasonable thing. To succeed in this market you need quite a lot of factors such as experience, technique and luck. If you know the rules of the market, you can succeed. We are at the same spot right now, but in my case I already start trading. You know the drill, buy low sell high
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

It does not matter how much amount you invest in trading, it's just that make sure you can afford to lose the money that you put in for trading. You also better equip yourself with proper knowledge in trading, know when to cut loss, manage your risk, diversify and study the chart movement. On the other side, trading is fun due to its capabilities that you'll have the chance to double your money
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

I were you I would conduct first a massive research about trading before you're going to make your move on it. Of course, having a little amount to trade is not also easy to trade with because that is what all you have so make a wise decision regarding on that matter. Crypto has a lot of opportunities to earn as much money as you can. Little determination and hard work required
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

small amount is just a good start while learning far....trading  needs good ideas and a good insight so starting small is not bad...not all successful businessmen started big..their are a lot successful because they work hard and learned hard also strategies

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

But at the time I started with the small amount...here must be an impressive story of my succeed, but there's none. I'm still have a small amount  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: