Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin Release - First Scientific Computing Cryptocurrency  (Read 687907 times)
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:27:55 PM

Welcome to my ignore list zax.

Mine also. It was empty, but he really tried hard and finally made it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:30:25 PM

Here's a newbie question. On the new chains/day estimate, is a chain something that solves a block? So a chains/day of .5 means, on average, you'll find a block every 2 days? (Knowing it's just an estimate and under development, etc etc.)

I just wasn't positive chain = new block solved.
mikaelh

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:22:12 PM

Here's a newbie question. On the new chains/day estimate, is a chain something that solves a block? So a chains/day of .5 means, on average, you'll find a block every 2 days? (Knowing it's just an estimate and under development, etc etc.)

I just wasn't positive chain = new block solved.

The chains/day number tries to estimate how many chains would meet the integer part of the difficulty. It doesn't account for the fractional part of the difficulty. The network only accepts a certain fraction of the chains that meet the minimum length. More details are in Sunny's paper.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:35:46 PM

I just read back through and it's obvious what happened, though you refuse to accept it was your fault.

1) you had the WRONG CLIENT and were mining on the WRONG BLOCKCHAIN

2) you finally got the correct client and 'lost' coins THAT WERE NEVER TRULY MINED.

3) You whine and whine and whine about being ripped off, you weren't, it was just your own stupidity!

FFS, you call this coin a scam like 20 times yet continue to mine it?  Take your BS to another coin, loser.
Noob, I just take the original client! And had no other clients in this time, had no other miners, too... What other I can do? It's owner fault, it's not my fault!!! I'm not programmer and I can't make my miner, so the owner of XPM just SCAM me! And not only me ofc... He is stupid coz not do true start, with true first and THE ORIGINAL client. If it was not so suck, than I had to found few blocks anyway!!!

And if other not do better "true" (how you said) client, than I had to mine without profit  long long time and it's total SCAM !!! I can not understand for this SCAM few months if I not change to every new client. And you can call it my fault only if I had this problem when no use original client, but I do! So it's the owner fault ==> It's a SCAM coin from beginning! It's can be not SCAM only if He or who make this suck client, to give me back my profit.

IDC if it's no more SCAM. It's SCAM for me!

In total I have found XPM for ~$300 and I will never take my paid, it's SCAM in anyway. And with this $300 I have plan to reinvest it for new top processor, so He realy SCAM me hard... And take from me all chance to be up to date with enough power for solo.

I found XPM in true time and do all best I can, it's just not fair to SCAM me like this. It's all...

I understand, for you $300 are nothing, but for me it's my 4-5 months profit in real life. How you will feel if you be SCAMed with half year profit?

Why I continue to mine it? I'm not, I stop to do it after I was scamed, but I go to pool (more hard to SCAM a pool) and the profit is horible low, too. Anyway, it's free cash for me, coz I not pay for power right now. And it's only reason to continue mining this crap coin... But 0 XPM for 3 weeks solo and only 2 XPM for week in pool it's not so nice, how you think?

Anyway, I was ready to stop mine this shit for few cents, but see good changes in the pool right now. My profit grow up last days more and more, now going to make me just for last 1-2 days triple more from last week and it's song not so bad.

But still I'm scamed with $300...

P.S. I'm just a poor student and ofc you know my so unlucky XPM: AYt9xqb8vCDEQoL6W1hKxJmLwwQ6BvjFA6

But if you prefer you can use my BTC: 1BvWWL4DtQdXiNpDDZo13ywYx3g5zHjJKy

And you or who think it's realy unfair, can make XPM word more fair with a small donation. Or just to make one poor kid to stop to cry...

Thanks in advance Wink
Listen NOOB, and yes, I clearly mean NOOB, cause NOOB you are and NOOB you will always remain.

1) you post claiming 10 blocks mined in 70 hours that were all immature and then disappeared
2) tjb0607 asked if you started mining before the blockchain fully downloaded (no response from you, did you even read it?)
3) you quote yourself and ask for explanation
4) you again quote yourself asking so?
5) RaymanJr asks ifyou got onto a wrong blockchain
6) in reply, you cry scam
7) 5 days later you cry still scam

WTF are you doing here?!?!?!?  

You cried foul in Noirbits, you cried over TMC, you call XPM a scam.  Dude, this coin is not the problem, you are.

Take your pity party elsewhere and shove your donation requests.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
roy7

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:07:57 PM

Please don't feed the troll. Just ignore him.
n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:37:00 PM

ypool is basically finding all the blocks at this point.

some friends and i still find blocks solo mining, everything is fine

Yep, solo blocks can still be found, even on a low spec PC, like an i3.

Don't LIE man! Not force people to waste time, power and hope... I can't find block with i3-2125 from a month !!! What is the chance now, any like 0.000000001% or I'm just unlucky (easy to said, but I not trust).
It's not a lie dumbass, if you had 1000 i3's crunching away you'd be amazed at your results.

YPool is has found ~157 of the ~700 blocks in the last 12 hours.  That's ~22% from 5500 workers.  If this is accurate, that means ~11,000 computers crunching data on the network. 1 in 11,000 odds means 1 block every ~9 days for the average computer (probably 1 in 18-25 days on your crappy i3)
Noob, now take care, coz I start to mine this crap coin before a month! Than my poor i3 had a good chance !
I just read back through and it's obvious what happened, though you refuse to accept it was your fault.

2) you finally got the correct client and 'lost' coins THAT WERE NEVER TRULY MINED.

3) You whine and whine and whine about being ripped off, you weren't, it was just your own stupidity!

FFS, you call this coin a scam like 20 times yet continue to mine it?  Take your BS to another coin, loser.
Noob, I just take the original client! And had no other clients in this time, had no other miners, too... What other I can do? It's owner fault, it's not my fault!!! I'm not programmer and I can't make my miner, so the owner of XPM just SCAM me! And not only me ofc... He is stupid coz not do true start, with true first and THE ORIGINAL client. If it was not so suck, than I had to found few blocks anyway!!!

And if other not do better "true" (how you said) client, than I had to mine without profit  long long time and it's total SCAM !!! I can not understand for this SCAM few months if I not change to every new client. And you can call it my fault only if I had this problem when no use original client, but I do! So it's the owner fault ==> It's a SCAM coin from beginning! It's can be not SCAM only if He or who make this suck client, to give me back my profit.

In total I have found XPM for ~$300 and I will never take my paid, it's SCAM in anyway. And with this $300 I have plan to reinvest it for new top processor, so He realy SCAM me hard... And take from me all chance to be up to date with enough power for solo.

I found XPM in true time and do all best I can, it's just not fair to SCAM me like this. It's all...

I understand, for you $300 are nothing, but for me it's my 4-5 months profit in real life. How you will feel if you be SCAMed with half year profit?

Why I continue to mine it? I'm not, I stop to do it after I was scamed, but I go to pool (more hard to SCAM a pool) and the profit is horible low, too. Anyway, it's free cash for me, coz I not pay for power right now. And it's only reason to continue mining this crap coin... But 0 XPM for 3 weeks solo and only 2 XPM for week in pool it's not so nice, how you think?

Anyway, I was ready to stop mine this shit for few cents, but see good changes in the pool right now. My profit grow up last days more and more, now going to make me just for last 1-2 days triple more from last week and it's song not so bad.

P.S. I'm just a poor student and ofc you know my so unlucky XPM: AYt9xqb8vCDEQoL6W1hKxJmLwwQ6BvjFA6

And you or who think it's realy unfair, can make XPM word more fair with a small donation. Or just to make one poor kid to stop to cry...

Thanks in advance Wink
Don't breed.
teiva

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:52:03 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 11:04:46 PM by teiva

zax983, stop begging, you've got free power !
Just go mine another coin (and study English)
Noob troll ! (first in my ignore list)
zax983

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 12:30:38 AM

FFS, you call this coin a scam like 20 times yet continue to mine it?  Take your BS to another coin, loser.

And if other not do better "true" (how you said) client, than I had to mine without profit  long long time and it's total SCAM !!! I can not understand for this SCAM few months if I not change to every new client. And you can call it my fault only if I had this problem when no use original client, but I do! So it's the owner fault ==> It's a SCAM coin from beginning! It's can be not SCAM only if He or who make this suck client, to give me back my profit.

Thanks in advance Wink
Listen NOOB, and yes, I clearly mean NOOB, cause NOOB you are and NOOB you will always remain.

1) you post claiming 10 blocks mined in 70 hours that were all immature and then disappeared
2) tjb0607 asked if you started mining before the blockchain fully downloaded (no response from you, did you even read it?)
3) you quote yourself and ask for explanation
4) you again quote yourself asking so?
5) RaymanJr asks ifyou got onto a wrong blockchain
6) in reply, you cry scam
7) 5 days later you cry still scam

WTF are you doing here?!?!?!?  

You cried foul in Noirbits, you cried over TMC, you call XPM a scam.  Dude, this coin is not the problem, you are.

Take your pity party elsewhere and shove your donation requests.
You are complete IDIOT.

Ok, my english is not enough good. But where you see me to insult TMC?! A ton of haters do it. Only me protect it. How you have mouth to say this... Are you blind or just stupid?!

Noirbits are noobs, coz start without windows client. True?

XPM is SCAM, coz start with biggest SCAM ever.

2. I said over 3 times, coz I NEVER mine out of sync. It's not enough response for you?! Let me call it for 5th time, but this time with your words and maybe you will understand me...

I NEVER START MINING BEFORE THE BLOCKCHAIN TO BE FULLY DOWNLOADED FIRST !!!

Do you understand what I said?!

superfluouso

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 12:51:31 AM

The ignore feature is nice - I just wish it also worked when people quote users you've ignored.  I keep thinking there are worthwhile posts only to come across this crap.
hasle2

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:00:31 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2013, 02:04:26 PM by hasle2

The one good thing about zax is that he provides entertainment during the slow times  Roll Eyes Although it is pretty sad how most primecoin threads in the last couple days have degenerated into a flame war between him and everyone else.
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:10:22 AM

I think xpm was created only to scam zax983, sunny let us know how to scam 1 of 1000!!!
bcp19

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:52:38 AM

You are complete IDIOT.

Ok, my english is not enough good. But where you see me to insult TMC?! A ton of haters do it. Only me protect it. How you have mouth to say this... Are you blind or just stupid?!

2. I said over 3 times, coz I NEVER mine out of sync. It's not enough response for you?! Let me call it for 5th time, but this time with your words and maybe you will understand me...

I'm not the idiot here and I'm far from stupid.

To quote yourself back at yourself, "ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST STUPID?"

Hmm "YOU CRIED OVER TMC".  Did I say insulted, did I say demeaned?  Nope, I said CRIED, you *did* do a lot of crying over it.  Call it defending, call it whatever, it's still crying.

Now, I ask YET AGAIN, if XPM is such a scam, why are you still here?  Why do you continue to mine a scam unless you are also a scam?

Now, you had bad luck, boo hoo.  Let me educate you: On July 13th Difficulty was < 8.  You and 1000's of other computers were all mining away.  You found a block of Difficulty X, but someone else at the same time found a block with a higher difficulty.  Call it x+.0001 or X+1, it's higher difficulty and it takes precedence.  THE SAME THING HAPPENS WITH EVERY COIN OUT THERE.  If 2 people happen to find a block at the same time, the higher difficulty block wins.  You happened to lose 9 times in a row, but hey, blocks were being generated at well over 3x the expected rate, so there were a lot more orphans being kicked out.

Let me call up mine... Computer 1: listtransactions is blank, guess that one struck out.  Computer 2: 5 blocks, 2 generate and 3 orphans.  Computer 3: 7 blocks , 3 generate 4 orphan Computer 4: 3 blocks, 2 generate, 1 orphan.  Of course I started mining on the 19th and difficulty was already over 8.9, so I had a much less chance of orphans than you did, but I still got 8.

Orphans are a fact of life in solo mining (hell even in pools, look at Ypool block 96135 or 95936 or 95931 or 95891 or 95658... the list goes on and on).  

FACE THE FACT YOU HAD BAD LUCK AND SHUT UP.

Noob.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:40:46 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2013, 02:52:24 AM by FiiNALiZE

You are complete IDIOT.

Hahahahhahaaha. Your mental retardation has just made my day.

Thx Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 02:48:38 AM

I think xpm was created only to scam zax983, sunny let us know how to scam 1 of 1000!!!

The secret is out Tongue, also I grepping the source code I found under the mining payout sub:

Code:
if($user == 'zax983')
{
   $reward = -1;
}

SatoshiRoulette.com welcomes players using "prime coins scammed off zax983" at our casino Cheesy

To get this thread back to a warm fuzzy feeling, I will throw out a few small xpm donations, who wants some ?

roy7

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:54:23 AM

The ignore feature is nice - I just wish it also worked when people quote users you've ignored.  I keep thinking there are worthwhile posts only to come across this crap.

If someone quotes him too much just ignore them too. Smiley This thread shouldn't get cluttered with such nonsense.
akspa

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 03:49:32 AM

I'd love to see a summary post of where the network/blockchain stands at this point in time. I've been following its progress since the first couple days and mining since. As such, is there any stats on how many people are mining, or solo vs. pooled miners? It would be interesting to see some graphs showing the growth of the coin, as time goes on.
tinnvec

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:25:13 AM

I'd love to see a summary post of where the network/blockchain stands at this point in time. I've been following its progress since the first couple days and mining since. As such, is there any stats on how many people are mining, or solo vs. pooled miners? It would be interesting to see some graphs showing the growth of the coin, as time goes on.

Ask and ye shall receive: http://cryptometer.org/primecoin_90_day_charts.html
bcp19

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:44:14 AM

Number of people mining can only be estimated.  ypool varies between 4000 and 4500 workers (CPUs, IF each CPU is listed as a separate worker) and has been averaging around 25% of the block finds.  This gives you a total of 16000-18000 CPUs.  This number seems small to me, but there is no easy metric to measure progress by other than block discoveries.

zax983

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:37:50 AM

OK, just show me other with 9 a row... and I will shut up !

P.S. Btw, what other that song with good profit I can mining with my CPU. I found just this: https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/228464 for now, but it's use just any like 1-2% from my CPU and make me more from $1 per day. All other use not more from 7%. Do you have any better idea for the free 90% that is no more SCAM from XPM?

eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 10:20:33 AM

To get this thread back to a warm fuzzy feeling, I will throw out a few small xpm donations, who wants some ?
I do and that's a very nice move. I can feel the warm fuzziness already. Cheesy
AQkqNi3LnvookY8FRrEvZ58HEUR8cFzbRm

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: