Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

So, how many tokens will be created by your platform? And do you have limited quantity of tokens in general?
 Huh
Yes the quantity is limited. The total number of SKRAPS token which will be ever created is 110 mn. Out of this 66 mn will be available as part of the token sale in ICO and whitelist. 11 mn tokens each will be reserved for founders and advisors/team. 5.5 mn tokens will be reserved for spending in Marketing and Bounty programs. 16.5 mn tokens will not be issued at the time of ICO and will be reserved for a future token issue
What makes you believe in this project and why do you think that you are going to be successful in this?
 Huh
We believe that as the blockchain industry expands and the number and value of crypto assets increase, the market for crypto-investing and speculation will also grow. Crypto markets, unlike traditional markets, are borderless, open 24/7, subject to minimal regulatory control and offer huge potentials for growth. Because of these characteristics, crypto markets represent an incredible opportunity for investors over traditional markets.
Great explanation!
I also think so. The next question  is about security, how does it provided for the platform?
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
Finally just to clarify  and makes myself sure that I have correct understanding of the process will you be so kind to give me a small overview?
Of course! Through Skraps, we envision to make crypto investing simple and fun by taking away the cognitive burden of investing. The spare change from each transaction in cryptocurrencies will be invested through our platform in the risk-adjusted portfolios of user’s choice. These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment.
Nice approach! Maybe also you have something like a roadmap to see the steps that you want to carry out?
 Huh
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

So, how many tokens will be created by your platform? And do you have limited quantity of tokens in general?
 Huh
Yes the quantity is limited. The total number of SKRAPS token which will be ever created is 110 mn. Out of this 66 mn will be available as part of the token sale in ICO and whitelist. 11 mn tokens each will be reserved for founders and advisors/team. 5.5 mn tokens will be reserved for spending in Marketing and Bounty programs. 16.5 mn tokens will not be issued at the time of ICO and will be reserved for a future token issue
What makes you believe in this project and why do you think that you are going to be successful in this?
 Huh
We believe that as the blockchain industry expands and the number and value of crypto assets increase, the market for crypto-investing and speculation will also grow. Crypto markets, unlike traditional markets, are borderless, open 24/7, subject to minimal regulatory control and offer huge potentials for growth. Because of these characteristics, crypto markets represent an incredible opportunity for investors over traditional markets.
Great explanation!
I also think so. The next question  is about security, how does it provided for the platform?
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
Finally just to clarify  and makes myself sure that I have correct understanding of the process will you be so kind to give me a small overview?
Of course! Through Skraps, we envision to make crypto investing simple and fun by taking away the cognitive burden of investing. The spare change from each transaction in cryptocurrencies will be invested through our platform in the risk-adjusted portfolios of user’s choice. These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment.
Nice approach! Maybe also you have something like a roadmap to see the steps that you want to carry out?
 Huh
Yes, we have this so called roadmap. It says about many stages and here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2520387.msg25746537#msg25746537) you can see it in details.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Huh
 Huh
Great explanation!
 Huh
Yes, we have this so called roadmap. It says about many stages and here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2520387.msg25746537#msg25746537) you can see it in details.
Oh, very nice from your side) To be honest I think, that everything is clear for me and the project really suits me very much!
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Huh
 Huh
Great explanation!
 Huh
Oh, very nice from your side) To be honest I think, that everything is clear for me and the project really suits me very much!
I’m really glad to hear it from you. I want to say from my side, that you will enjoy it hundred percents.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Huh
 Huh
Great explanation!
 Huh
I’m really glad to hear it from you. I want to say from my side, that you will enjoy it hundred percents.
So, thank you very much for the detailed information, you were very kind to me.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Huh
 Huh
Great explanation!
 Huh
So, thank you very much for the detailed information, you were very kind to me.
Not at all, join us, we are waiting for you!
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

The Skraps app will be available for free to all Desktop, Android and iOS users. If you can't wait the 6-8 weeks for its release, familiarize yourself with the MVP to get a feel for how it will work!
Mutant_Event

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I love this project, how to invest in Cryptos without really trying! Grin
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Invest your spare change into diversified portfolios of cryptocurrency and crypto assets with Skraps. Go to www.skraps.io or ico.skraps.io for more information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miHCNut4hac
coaguar1

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

I like this idea and I think  think this project has a great future!
nhungtruong379

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

The Skraps platform will have versions for desktop, Android and iOS, allowing you to manage your funds from any of your devices!
Carry your investments in your pocket and learn on the go with Skraps. Why any other way?
minernoob1

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:17:30 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 06:54:36 PM by minernoob1

ICO is over, what are the final statistics on sales, and supply?

Edit: 4 days later.... RIP?
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Skraps (SKRP) is listing Btc-alpha.com

https://twitter.com/btcalpha/status/978305883749875712

http://telegra.ph/Adding-Skraps-03-26

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Dear users!

Service BTC-Alpha adds a new token Skraps. Now you can bid in a pairs of  SKRP/BTC, SKRP/USD.
Sincerely,

BTC-Alpha Team.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

If I may ask when would the distribution of tokens will be funded for the participants? remember the project is over and the calculation of stake also already exists.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
minernoob1

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

Hi, any news besides an exchange that shows 0 volume? I have invested a decent amount in this(I did not participate in bounty so I could care less about that).
Arget07

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Tokens are in the wallet.  thank you for your time. now waiting for 2 April. Don't remind me, what is the average price of ICO and preICO???

....The Open.................
....Lending Platform....
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
....Join the SmartFi.......
....Token Sale....
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Hi friends!

Skraps is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/SKRP
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Project sounds interesting and roadmap shows clear direction for the project, but other companies not relaed to blockchain are already doing the fiat money? Why is that so?
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

In my wallet there are these tokens too. In the near future, I do not plan to sell, because I believe in the project and that the price will go up.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: