Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
If this is so, then it's great.   Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

In addition, I have questions.
Investments will be returned in the form of which currency?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

It seems to me it will produce in the form of project tokens.
As well as paying for some features of the platform, is not it?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
Realy?  Huh
In this form it looks very interesting to me.   Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
IrReAr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.   Wink
IrReAr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.   Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
IrReAr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details  Smiley
Ailyn24

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Skraps platform will help people invest in cryptocurrency in an easy way, without feeling
the cognitive burden to take out time to invest and chose the assets to invest in. We all
know that even the best investors can’t time the market perfectly. The best strategy is to
build a diversified portfolio based on one’s risk appetite and do systematic investments
i.e. invest a specified amount of money in regular time intervals. This time averaging
takes away the need to time the market perfectly.
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

everyone know that SKRAPS is a good start for investing,because the blockchain industry expand and the number of value of crypto assets increase
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

buy skraps, save your future, invest from your spare change..
Ailyn24

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

Skraps'
focus is on keeping the user experience very simple and intuitive so that anyone can come on the
platform and begin his investing journey. Since the investing happens with each transaction,
there is a natural trigger to invest. The investment made is an amount which is “spare change” of
the transaction, so the users don’t need to think twice before investing. It is as good as spare
change which people forget about after keeping in their coat pocket.
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Skraps believe that as the blockchain industry expands and the number and value of crypto assets                             
increase, the market for crypto-investing and speculation will also grow. Crypto markets, unlike                       
traditional markets, are borderless, open 24/7, subject to minimal regulatory control and offer                       
huge potentials for growth. Because of these characteristics, crypto markets represent an                     
incredible opportunity for investors over traditional markets.
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Since all the investments are made from the spare change of a transaction, users don’t need to                               
consciously decide if they want to invest and how much they want to invest. All those decisions                               
are taken care of. They just need to choose how much they want to round up to, and the spare                                     
amount is invested directly in a portfolio of their choice
Skraps make investment easily and comfortable for the investor 
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

Skraps wallet will be connected to three different exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, cex.io) via                       
frontend API in order to buy ethereum (if user has fiat) in the most optimal exchange. Ether can                                 
then be used to buy the target cryptocurrency using shapeshift.io API. Skraps wallet will be                           
integrated with Shapeshift to enable real time conversion from one crypto-token to another
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: