Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.
Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?
Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.
I think still the growth rate of the cryptocurrency will play a role in the development of this application, I think it will push people to invest small sums.
At the psychological level,it is much easier for a person to invest in small parts without fear of losing his deposit than when novice investors enter the market with decent capital.
The application I think will be very good ,but I do not really understand how this will earn the creators themselves, from what will be formed profit?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.
Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?
Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.
I think still the growth rate of the cryptocurrency will play a role in the development of this application, I think it will push people to invest small sums.
At the psychological level,it is much easier for a person to invest in small parts without fear of losing his deposit than when novice investors enter the market with decent capital.
The application I think will be very good ,but I do not really understand how this will earn the creators themselves, from what will be formed profit?
The profit will be derived from the fact that each month will be charged 5% of the monthly profit for each user of the platform.
leow

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

The profit will be derived from the fact that each month will be charged 5% of the monthly profit for each user of the platform.
It turns out that the engine of everything will be the growth of capitalization of the cryptocurrency, the greater the total capitalization , the more profit from user investments,respectively, more profit and the project itself, just ingeniously.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

I really like that the role of the adviser in this project is John McAfee , it inspires confidence in the project, the project is very interesting and no wonder such an influential person in the field of programming paid for it.
leow

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

I really like that the role of the adviser in this project is John McAfee , it inspires confidence in the project, the project is very interesting and no wonder such an influential person in the field of programming paid for it.
Experienced investors will certainly pay attention to this detail and look at this project.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

The potential of this project in the future looks very good. People should invest their money in this project. This is a great opportunity.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
There will always be a risk that this service may stop working at any time , and if you store cryptocurrency on cold wallets this will not happen.
leow

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

There will always be a risk that this service may stop working at any time , and if you store cryptocurrency on cold wallets this will not happen.
At any time, cryptocurrency can simply ban, and then neither cold wallets nor SKRAPS will not help to save your savings, everywhere there is a share of risk and worry about the fact that tomorrow the platform can stop working very stupid
miraxgr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

At any time, cryptocurrency can simply ban, and then neither cold wallets nor SKRAPS will not help to save your savings, everywhere there is a share of risk and worry about the fact that tomorrow the platform can stop working very stupid
I read the white paper and got acquainted with the details of the project in more detail, as the developers write ,such systematic investments can last for many years, so I thought about the stability of the project as a whole.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

The application allows you to collect an investment portfolio of many cryptocurrencies . This, in turn, minimizes the risks, plus it all happens on a platform where it is much easier and more convenient to make cryptocurrency purchases than every time you buy a cryptocurrency in exchangers and perform a bunch of useless actions and plus everything with mad commissions
miraxgr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

The application allows you to collect an investment portfolio of many cryptocurrencies . This, in turn, minimizes the risks, plus it all happens on a platform where it is much easier and more convenient to make cryptocurrency purchases than every time you buy a cryptocurrency in exchangers and perform a bunch of useless actions and plus everything with mad commissions
If I'm considering a long-term investment, I would definitely keep the crypt on a cold wallet to protect my investment as much as possible.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

If I'm considering a long-term investment, I would definitely keep the crypt on a cold wallet to protect my investment as much as possible.
The project involves systematically replenish its investment portfolio , rather than a large amount of money immediately purchased bitcoin or ether and keep the money on a cold wallet.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
zhaojundong

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
redlay

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
zhaojundong

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
redlay

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!

Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
zhaojundong

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: