Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

Has anyone looked for information regarding the project team? There is some information

As soon as the project came out, there was a lot of information. I managed to find an article about the team, long and hard

What was written there, please share the article!

Unfortunately, I read it and did not save it (and in vain). Therefore, I can not share it, it does not remain (

Tell me at least that remember what was written there. What information?

I remember that it was written there that more than half of the team members have experience working with large projects. The team is very experienced

Wow, this is really very valuable information. Experience with large projects helps in the development of

I think just because of this, that the team's experience is great, they will be able to implement the project without any problems

I agree with you, we will follow the news, there may be news about the team

Yes, yes, to follow the news is simply necessary. The team constantly conducts a dialogue with the community, so you can put up leading questions if you want

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagharto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

Finally emerged such a platform!
There is no need to even think ,as in the army ahah)
Bought – the balance transferred to your wallet. The ideal scheme. Live and just make a profit. I'm so happy !
In what sense don't need to think about ?How does it work ?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Bought – the balance transferred to your wallet. The ideal scheme. Live and just make a profit. I'm so happy !
The Skraps platform will facilitate the process of investing in cryptocurrencies, saving users from the constant torments of choosing where, when, and what to invest. We are all well aware that even the most experienced investors can "lose" time to realize the optimal investment. The best strategy is to create a diversified portfolio based on an acceptable level of risk and to make systematic investments, i.e. to invest certain amounts of money at regular intervals. Due to this averaging in time you don't need to pick the exact time for conducting transactions in the market. - it's a quote.
lagharto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

The Skraps platform will facilitate the process of investing in cryptocurrencies, saving users from the constant torments of choosing where, when, and what to invest. We are all well aware that even the most experienced investors can "lose" time to realize the optimal investment. The best strategy is to create a diversified portfolio based on an acceptable level of risk and to make systematic investments, i.e. to invest certain amounts of money at regular intervals. Due to this averaging in time you don't need to pick the exact time for conducting transactions in the market. - it's a quote.
Can I get a quote ? Because very accurately it is written. Yes, and all is clear at once what I was going to try to rephrase ?
okaypool

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Can I get a quote ? Because very accurately it is written. Yes, and all is clear at once what I was going to try to rephrase ?
Yeah, come on, I don't care. The main thing is to understand
stasik201330

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

I'll follow this project because I believe it will be the best in the future. Keep up the good work.
lagharto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

as an example, suppose Alice buys a ticket on AirBaltic flight using bitcoins. The price of the ticket is 12,98 BTC. It pays 12.98 BTC for the ticket. It then enters the Skraps app and rounds the payment amount to 13.00 watts. The remaining 0.02 is an investment. 0.02 BTC is invested in the selected portfolio. Suppose that Alice has chosen a Conservative portfolio. Then 0.02 BTC will be credited to the Conservative portfolio on the Skraps platform. Similarly, the balance of the transaction amount in Fiat currency is invested in the selected cryptocurrency portfolio. The same principle applies to Fiat currencies. If Alice bought coffee for $ 3.75. US, it can round up the purchase amount to $ 4.00. The US and the difference (0.25 dollars. US) will be invested in the portfolio.
okaypool

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

as an example, suppose Alice buys a ticket on AirBaltic flight using bitcoins. The price of the ticket is 12,98 BTC. It pays 12.98 BTC for the ticket. It then enters the Skraps app and rounds the payment amount to 13.00 watts. The remaining 0.02 is an investment. 0.02 BTC is invested in the selected portfolio. Suppose that Alice has chosen a Conservative portfolio. Then 0.02 BTC will be credited to the Conservative portfolio on the Skraps platform. Similarly, the balance of the transaction amount in Fiat currency is invested in the selected cryptocurrency portfolio. The same principle applies to Fiat currencies. If Alice bought coffee for $ 3.75. US, it can round up the purchase amount to $ 4.00. The US and the difference (0.25 dollars. US) will be invested in the portfolio.
what kind of portfolio ?
lagharto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

what kind of portfolio ?
At the initial stage, the Skraps platform will offer 5 types of portfolios: • Conservative • Moderately conservative * Moderate * Moderately aggressive • Aggressive
The Skraps platform is primarily designed to invest in a cryptocurrency portfolio of small amounts of transactions in cryptocurrency, but in order to attract more people to such investments, we will also provide an opportunity to invest in a portfolio of cryptocurrency Fiat currencies. Thus, users will be able to round off the amount of transactions made in the Fiat currency, and the balance of the rounded transaction amount will be credited to the portfolio on the Skraps platform.
okaypool

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

what kind of portfolio ?
and how to implement all this ?
mishabest

Activity: 281
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

WOW Mcafee as an advisor! What a jackpot
okaypool

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

what kind of portfolio ?
and how to implement all this ?
Connect your wallet-first, users need to connect the cryptocurrency wallets that are used to make purchases on the Skrap platform. * Make a purchase-then users can make purchases as they usually do. They can decide how much they want to round to the nearest decimal point after the transaction is completed. For example, if the user purchases in the amount 24.356 BTC, it can be rounded to 24.36 BTC, 24.4 BTC or 25 BTC. * Invest balance-the Balance of the payment is automatically invested in the selected wallet. Users don't have to do anything other than watch the growing numbers in their wallet.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

And this is definitely not a hoax?
Where is the guarantee that I will not lose my money?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

I do not think so.
Many of my friends invested their money here and made a profit.
Kheg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I do not think so.
Do you participate? Or not?
I'm scared to give money.
redlay

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

I do not think so.
Not yet. But I'll start soon.
I read everything about the project and I'm sure it's all true.
Kheg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

I do not think so.
Okay, but if I put money and hacked me?
What to do then?
redlay

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

I do not think so.
What to do then?
Hardly this is possible. The company's advisor is John McAfee.
He will not allow hacking.
Kheg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

I do not think so.
What to do then?
Who is it? And why should I trust my safety to him?
redlay

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

I do not think so.
What to do then?
Who is it? And why should I trust my safety to him?
He is the founder of the company McAfee, which is developing anti-virus software.
And this project uses 256-bit encryption.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: