Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Ailyn24

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

The spare change is automatically invested in our chosen portfolio. We, users don’t need to do anything, but to watch our wealth grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Guys! Hi I’m very interested in investment. Can you please go deep in details and explain me more?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Guys! Hi I’m very interested in investment. Can you please go deep in details and explain me more?
 Huh
Many people understand the general value of investing but very few understand the power of compounding. As mentioned above, millennials today think that they don’t have enough money to invest in stock markets and they believe that it takes a lot of money to get started. They don’t realize that the sooner they start investing, the higher chance they have of benefiting from the compound returns.
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Huh
Many people understand the general value of investing but very few understand the power of compounding. As mentioned above, millennials today think that they don’t have enough money to invest in stock markets and they believe that it takes a lot of money to get started. They don’t realize that the sooner they start investing, the higher chance they have of benefiting from the compound returns.
Why “spare change investing” makes sense for cryptocurrencies?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Huh
•   Skraps platform will help people invest in cryptocurrency in an easy way, without feeling the cognitive burden to take out time to invest and chose the assets to invest in. We all know that even the best investors can’t time the market perfectly. The best strategy is to build a diversified portfolio based on one’s risk appetite and do systematic investments i.e. invest a specified amount of money in regular time intervals. This time averaging takes away the need to time the market perfectly.
•   Skraps is a unique way to encourage this systematic investment for crypto tokens. Especially since crypto tokens are very volatile, people tend to buy in upswings and sell in downswings. This is not a good strategy as people are just reacting to rumors in these cases. Skraps takes the cognitive burden away from investing and helps you save in your day to day transactions.
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Huh
•   Skraps platform will help people invest in cryptocurrency in an easy way, without feeling the cognitive burden to take out time to invest and chose the assets to invest in. We all know that even the best investors can’t time the market perfectly. The best strategy is to build a diversified portfolio based on one’s risk appetite and do systematic investments i.e. invest a specified amount of money in regular time intervals. This time averaging takes away the need to time the market perfectly.
•   Skraps is a unique way to encourage this systematic investment for crypto tokens. Especially since crypto tokens are very volatile, people tend to buy in upswings and sell in downswings. This is not a good strategy as people are just reacting to rumors in these cases. Skraps takes the cognitive burden away from investing and helps you save in your day to day transactions.

Also I want to know about portfolio. I want you to describe the types of portfolio that can be here.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Huh

Also I want to know about portfolio. I want you to describe the types of portfolio that can be here.
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Huh

Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
Ok! You proved that it is good to invest! And I need to do it right now. But the question is how I can start to do it?? What I should do for this?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Huh

Ok! You proved that it is good to invest! And I need to do it right now. But the question is how I can start to do it?? What I should do for this?
The first thing is to Connect Your Wallet
Than Make a Purchase
And after this (The last step) Invest Your Change
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

One more question about portfolio. I heard that people should choose portfolio based on your risk appetite. So what risks I can face?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

One more question about portfolio. I heard that people should choose portfolio based on your risk appetite. So what risks I can face?
In Skraps, users can choose to invest in a portfolio which suits their risk appetite. If the user is young and wants to take more risk, he can choose to invest in Aggressive portfolio. This portfolio can generate a higher rate of return but is subjected to higher market risk. For a retired old man, a Conservative portfolio would be more suited as they would not want to risk their savings. They would be ok with a lower rate of return, but one that is not subject to high risk.
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

In Skraps, users can choose to invest in a portfolio which suits their risk appetite. If the user is young and wants to take more risk, he can choose to invest in Aggressive portfolio. This portfolio can generate a higher rate of return but is subjected to higher market risk. For a retired old man, a Conservative portfolio would be more suited as they would not want to risk their savings. They would be ok with a lower rate of return, but one that is not subject to high risk.
Are there any rules how to create your own portfolio and share with the network?  Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

Are there any rules how to create your own portfolio and share with the network?  Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users. There are a bunch of "experts" on Twitter with massive followings. We can encourage them to create portfolios on our platform so their followers can invest in. This would not only provide users a wider range of portfolios to choose from, but also provide the expert users a chance to try their hands at cryptocurrency portfolio management.
23coins

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users. There are a bunch of "experts" on Twitter with massive followings. We can encourage them to create portfolios on our platform so their followers can invest in. This would not only provide users a wider range of portfolios to choose from, but also provide the expert users a chance to try their hands at cryptocurrency portfolio management.
So cool project you have! I enjoyed it very much)) Thank you)) I will participate and also try to invite my friends Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

Huh

Than Make a Purchase

So cool project you have! I enjoyed it very much)) Thank you)) I will participate and also try to invite my friends Smiley
This is good)) We are waiting for you and your friends)))
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

Hello! You know I got used to control everything, so for me to e in complete control of how much you invest is very important.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Hello! You know I got used to control everything, so for me to e in complete control of how much you invest is very important.
Most of the cryptocurrencies ( like BTC, ETH, Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amount. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Most of the cryptocurrencies ( like BTC, ETH, Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amount. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
What does your platform require? Is it tough?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required

Also I’m very interested in security. What data is protected? And how? Should I warry for my personal info?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: