Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

After much thought, I realized that this project will not be able to get to the top. He will not have enough development potential and to attract investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

After much thought, I realized that this project will not be able to get to the top. He will not have enough development potential and to attract investors
I think that you are wrong. The project on the contrary has potential, and it is quite powerful. The service will be very convenient for investors, easy to use and automated!
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

I agree with you! There is no new idea in this project, just the blanks that each project uses, which is similar in structure to this project...
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

I think that you are wrong. The project on the contrary has potential, and it is quite powerful. The service will be very convenient for investors, easy to use and automated!
There is no potential in this project because using third-party wallets to organize financial turnover is a bad idea for developers. In this case there will be a large outflow of funds from the currency
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

There is no potential in this project because using third-party wallets to organize financial turnover is a bad idea for developers. In this case there will be a large outflow of funds from the currency
Internal crypto currency will exist at the time of the organization of financial turnover. Due to the fact that it became possible to use external crypto-currency wallets - the popularity among investors will increase, as this system will be more secure for their funds!
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

Internal crypto currency will exist at the time of the organization of financial turnover. Due to the fact that it became possible to use external crypto-currency wallets - the popularity among investors will increase, as this system will be more secure for their funds!
The external crypto-currency purse does not provide an opportunity to protect investments. I am sure that as soon as the investments leave the wallet, in any form, they can not guarantee the investor that they will return at least in full
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

In that case, how will the platform exist? The price of crypto currency will increase from the number of system users. Once all transactions are interrupted - the crypto currency will disappear completely
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
Who are we talking about? I have not seen the information on the website or in yellow paper. Nobody mentions strong advisers anywhere, maybe there are reasons for this, do you think?
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

I think that 5% is too much for a novice platform. Over time, the commission will grow, which means that the profitability of the platform will gradually decline.
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Who are we talking about? I have not seen the information on the website or in yellow paper. Nobody mentions strong advisers anywhere, maybe there are reasons for this, do you think?
I'm talking about John McAfee. Read the comments above, mentioning it is not just a trend, but a true story! I think that with the next editing information on it will appear on the site. He has been analyzing the market of proposals for crypto-currency projects for a very long time, and it was this project that aroused his special interest
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

I'm talking about John McAfee. Read the comments above, mentioning it is not just a trend, but a true story! I think that with the next editing information on it will appear on the site. He has been analyzing the market of proposals for crypto-currency projects for a very long time, and it was this project that aroused his special interest
John McAfee is a man named after an antivirus? And what is the remarkableness of the project in his opinion? I heard that he is a good expert in the crypto-currency markets
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

I think that 5% is too much for a novice platform. Over time, the commission will grow, which means that the profitability of the platform will gradually decline.
How do you think, how much will the developers of the project raise the commission? I do not think that this figure will go for 10%, if at all it will rise. It is not reasonable to raise the commission
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

John McAfee is a man named after an antivirus? And what is the remarkableness of the project in his opinion? I heard that he is a good expert in the crypto-currency markets
Yes, it's just about him. He tweeted a lot of notes (sometimes absurd and ridiculous) about the crypto currency and projects. Read them, this is a very interesting material.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

How and when can I withdraw my SKRP tokens from the dashboard into my wallet? Will this happen automatically or will I have to do something? Do I need to add SKRP tokens to my MEW manually?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Yes, it's just about him. He tweeted a lot of notes (sometimes absurd and ridiculous) about the crypto currency and projects. Read them, this is a very interesting material.
He talks about serious things, but he does it his own way. I really respect him for his unusual approach to business. His position wants to believe and adhere to it!
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

To raise 21 million for such an ambitious and interesting project is not a problem, I think it is quite possible to raise such an amount.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

It is quite possible that the project will be applicable in a global sense. Ease of use, the potential profit from micro investments will attract a considerable number of people
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Crypto-industry is developing every day, new interesting projects appear ,more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency begin to invest in it, I think all this will play a positive role in the formation of this project.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Crypto-industry is developing every day, new interesting projects appear ,more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency begin to invest in it, I think all this will play a positive role in the formation of this project.
I agree with you, cryptocurrency capitalization will grow every day, and this in turn suggests that in general, the prices of coins will be higher and higher every year.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: