Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
The fact that this project is appreciated by such influential people already says a lot, there is no doubt that the project will really be very cool
Young people will love this application))) I think after 15-20 years, the deposit that will eventually be replenished will be just huge, prospects definitely have this application

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
The fact that this project is appreciated by such influential people already says a lot, there is no doubt that the project will really be very cool
Young people will love this application))) I think after 15-20 years, the deposit that will eventually be replenished will be just huge, prospects definitely have this application
We will wait for the project to start, I will be very glad to try it in business ,I will probably focus on an aggressive investment portfolio.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Are there any major features of the project?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

What do you mean when you say about the main features? It's not clear what you're talking about
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

What do you mean when you say about the main features? It's not clear what you're talking about

I'm talking about, are there any distinctive features of the project, outside the very idea of the project and its implementation?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I'm talking about, are there any distinctive features of the project, outside the very idea of the project and its implementation?

I think so, I understand you. The project is supervised by Makafi, do you know who it is? Does this mean anything to you?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

I think so, I understand you. The project is supervised by Makafi, do you know who it is? Does this mean anything to you?

Of course! He is an outstanding person. The truth to him as far as I know, has been enough for many years ....

This I think is not a problem, although he is many years old, but he still takes part in these projects, because he is interested in this
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Of course! He is an outstanding person. The truth to him as far as I know, has been enough for many years ....

This I think is not a problem, although he is many years old, but he still takes part in these projects, because he is interested in this

Maybe you are right, if a person is interested and he can help something with a project, then age does not play any role

I'm saying the same thing, in addition to desire, he has tremendous experience in this field, so he will not be able to tell the team with solutions
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

Maybe you are right, if a person is interested and he can help something with a project, then age does not play any role

I'm saying the same thing, in addition to desire, he has tremendous experience in this field, so he will not be able to tell the team with solutions

I hope the team can put all the ideas into reality, I think the community will be able to help her through the blocking program.

I support, the team will really need support through the promotion of the project on social networks. It will be necessary to try
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Your project seen to be promising. But I couldn't find any information about the team, not even on the project website or whitepaper. Do you have it? I want to know more about your project. Your project has any bounty campaign? I want to join it!
23coins

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: