Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
mariyawisman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

ICO schedule?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

ICO schedule?

ICO runs from January 15th to February 15, 2018

FYI.. soft cap has been achieved!

EARLY BIRD SALE                       $0.27
January 14, 2018   00:00         Minimum Purchase - $50
January 15, 2018   23:59         Effective Bonus 67%

WEEK 1                                       $0.30
January 15, 2018   00:00         Minimum Purchase - $50
January 21, 2018   23:59         Effective Bonus 50%

WEEK 2                                       $0.35
January 22, 2018   00:00         Minimum Purchase - $50
January 28, 2018   23:59         Effective Bonus 28.57%

WEEK 3                                       $0.40
January 29, 2018   00:00         Minimum Purchase - $50
February 4, 2018   23:59         Effective Bonus 12.5%

WEEK 4                                       $0.45
February 5, 2018   00:00         Minimum Purchase - $50
February 15, 2018   23:59         0% (No Bonus)

Whitelist and register yourself here and get 5% token bonus:
https://t.co/Ew8C5BEfLX

For more info please visit:
For more details please note the following important links:
Official website: http://ico.skraps.io/#
Token Sale: https://skraps.typeform.com/to/S7LlFO
SKRAPS Whitepaper: http://ico.skraps.io/SKRAPS_White_Paper.pdf
Official Telegram: https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial

You will find the most active community, admins, developers and CEO on telegram channel today.

Thanks for the support.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Congratulations SKRAPS supporters, adopters, team leaders, admins, developers and CEO for reaching soft cap sales.

Well done everyone!
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Why “spare change investing” makes sense for cryptocurrencies?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

Skraps platform will help people invest in cryptocurrency in an easy way, without feeling the cognitive burden to take out time to invest and chose the assets to invest in. We all know that even the best investors can’t time the market perfectly. The best strategy is to build a diversified portfolio based on one’s risk appetite and do systematic investments i.e. invest a specified amount of money in regular time intervals. This time averaging takes away the need to time the market perfectly.
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Skraps platform will help people invest in cryptocurrency in an easy way, without feeling the cognitive burden to take out time to invest and chose the assets to invest in. We all know that even the best investors can’t time the market perfectly. The best strategy is to build a diversified portfolio based on one’s risk appetite and do systematic investments i.e. invest a specified amount of money in regular time intervals. This time averaging takes away the need to time the market perfectly.
So that’s all? Maybe you have something more for me to tell or to explain, something specific?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

So that’s all? Maybe you have something more for me to tell or to explain, something specific?
Skraps is a unique way to encourage this systematic investment for crypto tokens. Especially since crypto tokens are very volatile, people tend to buy in upswings and sell in downswings. This is not a good strategy as people are just reacting to rumors in these cases. Skraps takes the cognitive burden away from investing and helps you save in your day to day transactions.
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Skraps is a unique way to encourage this systematic investment for crypto tokens. Especially since crypto tokens are very volatile, people tend to buy in upswings and sell in downswings. This is not a good strategy as people are just reacting to rumors in these cases. Skraps takes the cognitive burden away from investing and helps you save in your day to day transactions.
Do you have  different portfolios? What is the difference between them? Tell me please also precisely.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Do you have  different portfolios? What is the difference between them? Tell me please also precisely.
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
Is it free? Or I need to pay you something?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

These portfolios will be accessible by users for free. Users can view these portfolios and copy them for their use.
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

These portfolios will be accessible by users for free. Users can view these portfolios and copy them for their use.
What’s great! I like it so much) It is very convenient, but I have one more point. Is it difficult to use the interface? Maybe I will be confused….It will be hard for me to understand.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

What’s great! I like it so much) It is very convenient, but I have one more point. Is it difficult to use the interface? Maybe I will be confused….It will be hard for me to understand.
We have designed Skrap to be the platform which people turn to when they begin investing. Our focus is on keeping the user experience very simple and intuitive so that anyone can come on the platform and begin his investing journey.
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

We have designed Skrap to be the platform which people turn to when they begin investing. Our focus is on keeping the user experience very simple and intuitive so that anyone can come on the platform and begin his investing journey.
But how I can start to invest to the project? What can I do for this?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skrap platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the transaction. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
23coins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skrap platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the transaction. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
Thank you very much to such a detailed information)) I have no more questions) Good luck in the development))
elrugrim

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

Thank you very much to such a detailed information)) I have no more questions) Good luck in the development))
Thank you) I’m very pleased))) We will try more) Join us  Smiley
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

Good evening! Tell me please what is Satoshi? I can not understand what is it about, explain me(
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Good evening! Tell me please what is Satoshi? I can not understand what is it about, explain me(
A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi.
Ok, but what is Wei? Also explain me  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: