Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto-currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto-currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

In addition, the threshold of entry into this market is too big!
Because it requires special knowledge and skills to start using it!
It seems to me that such projects are aimed at correcting this problem, do not they?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

It seems to me that such projects are aimed at correcting this problem, do not they?
What exactly do you mean?   Huh
lider1971

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

What exactly do you mean?   Huh
I'm talking about the fact that such projects allow almost any user to enter the world of crypto-currencies and investments. You do not even need to have special knowledge and skills. I think it's very cool!
zero9119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.

But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

It turns out this will work like a paperback? Right?
zero9119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

It turns out this will work like a paperback? Right?

Well, I believe that something like this, yes
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
lider1971

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
zero9119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
If it is, then I do not know
Maybe it will be so, maybe not.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Hmm...
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Hmm...
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh

This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
lider1971

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Hmm...

Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Hmm...

Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
If this is so, then it's great.   Smiley
23coins

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

In addition, I have questions.
Investments will be returned in the form of which currency?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

It seems to me it will produce in the form of project tokens.
As well as paying for some features of the platform, is not it?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
23coins

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
Realy? Huh
In this form it looks very interesting to me.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: