Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

Tell me, but the sale of tokens is already on, where can I buy them?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will begin today, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
Tell me, who will build these portfolios? Will this be a professional person?
They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will begin today, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45
Is there information about soft cap and hard cap?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
Yes, of course! On January 15, the ICO procedure starts in which you will be able to participate!
ruberuza

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Having SKRP token is in itself a good investment already...
The demand grows, and the price goes up..
okaypool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45
Hard cover - $ 21450000, data on soft cap are not indicated. But I think that the project will quickly get to the hard cap!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
Yes, of course. Each user will be able to view the contests of each portfolio and even copy it to use it on other exchanges.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

Yes, of course! On January 15, the ICO procedure starts in which you will be able to participate!
Tell me, when will the platform begin its work? As I understand the application is almost ready.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45
Hard cover - $ 21450000, data on soft cap are not indicated. But I think that the project will quickly get to the hard cap!
Tell me, are there any individual offers to those who want to make a major investment?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

Yes, of course. Each user will be able to view the contests of each portfolio and even copy it to use it on other exchanges.
Wonderful idea, I think that I will take part your ICO!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Tell me, when will the platform begin its work? As I understand the application is almost ready.
According to the plan in the middle of summer 2018. But you yourself understand that the timing can be slightly shifted due to unforeseen circumstances! In any case, I advise you to sign on all information segments of the company, so as not to miss the news!
okaypool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45
Tell me, are there any individual offers to those who want to make a major investment?
If you want to invest $ 20,000 +, you can contact the managers of the company at info@skraps.io
Neutrality

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

According to the plan in the middle of summer 2018. But you yourself understand that the timing can be slightly shifted due to unforeseen circumstances! In any case, I advise you to sign on all information segments of the company, so as not to miss the news!
Well, thank you very much for the clarification! I wish good luck to the project!
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

That's cool! For a long time I was interested in crypto-currencies, but I did not know where to start! I did not know what could be microfinance in that currency! Convenient for beginners! To probe the soil so to speak!
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

That's cool! For a long time I was interested in crypto-currencies, but I did not know where to start! I did not know what could be microfinance in that currency! Convenient for beginners! To probe the soil so to speak!

I completely agree! I have not yet had time to read the description of the project, but I think I will definitely use the platform. Or I will show my friends who try to understand the area of ​​crypto-currency. Do not have to explain everything on your fingers.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

Is it worth investing in crypto-currencies? From many friends I heard that I just need to have personal bits or ether. The market is now quite a large selection of places and investment opportunities. You can continue to invest in securities. Crypto currency is already for the young ... It is easier for us to keep our savings in metals, in real estate and in what has long been known.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

Is it worth investing in crypto-currencies? From many friends I heard that I just need to have personal bits or ether. The market is now quite a large selection of places and investment opportunities. You can continue to invest in securities. Crypto currency is already for the young ... It is easier for us to keep our savings in metals, in real estate and in what has long been known.

To live and to understand the modern world , you need to work primarily with young people. They will always know more of you in modern technology, market, business and other. It seems to you now that you are the most intelligent and know more. In fact, this is not so. The world is developing. Learn to use the mind of the younger generation, rather than condemn it.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

To live and to understand the modern world , you need to work primarily with young people. They will always know more of you in modern technology, market, business and other. It seems to you now that you are the most intelligent and know more. In fact, this is not so. The world is developing. Learn to use the mind of the younger generation, rather than condemn it.

In securities, metal, etc  no one forbids you to keep your savings. On the contrary, this is correct. If the market for crypto currency can constant changes, then  the usual market is more stable. But you should not bypass the crypto currency market.It is this market that is actively developing now. It is he who can bring you 10 times a profit in a few hours and go bankrupt in an hour.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: