Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
If it is, then I do not know
Maybe it will be so, maybe not.
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details  Smiley
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?
And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?
retrend

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?
Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.
Leather

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.
Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.
retrend

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.
Very interesting project, just for those, who are looking for additional sources of passive income. By the way, I do not quite understand, why the Skraps needs a list of leaders? It will be a table with users, who have the biggest profitableness or the biggest capital?Perhaps this is so, but I would like to know the limits of these limits.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:23:31 AM

I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details  Smiley
You can visit https://skraps.io/ or you can join their official telegram channel of almost 7000 members for live Q n A with the developers, CEO and admins who are all very accommodating and very active. Here is their telegram link: https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial
alenaselya

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

KRAPS token is the native token for Skraps platform. The symbol is SKRP.
arsyah18

Activity: 583

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

They are an investment project that invites all of us to learn to invest from now on. I survived this project to my friends and close family. I am sure we will succeed.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Please check SKRAPS new video: https://youtu.be/VfA0f3caOk4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: