Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.   
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
Yes, of course! On January 15, the ICO procedure starts in which you will be able to participate!
Tell me, when will the platform begin its work? As I understand the application is almost ready.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
Tell me, who will build these portfolios? Will this be a professional person?
They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.   
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details 
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
Yes, of course! On January 15, the ICO procedure starts in which you will be able to participate!
Tell me, when will the platform begin its work? As I understand the application is almost ready.
According to the plan in the middle of summer 2018. But you yourself understand that the timing can be slightly shifted due to unforeseen circumstances! In any case, I advise you to sign on all information segments of the company, so as not to miss the news!
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
Yes, of course. Each user will be able to view the contests of each portfolio and even copy it to use it on other exchanges.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details 
You can read all the detailed information here: https://skraps.io/y
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

According to the plan in the middle of summer 2018. But you yourself understand that the timing can be slightly shifted due to unforeseen circumstances! In any case, I advise you to sign on all information segments of the company, so as not to miss the news!
Well, thank you very much for the clarification! I wish good luck to the project!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Yes, of course. Each user will be able to view the contests of each portfolio and even copy it to use it on other exchanges.
Wonderful idea, I think that I will take part your ICO!
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

very promising and cool project!I immediately drew attention to it
okaypool

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

I also like everything I think a bright design plays a major role in attracting investors
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

I also like everything I think a bright design plays a major role in attracting investors
Yes indeed colorful design very nice attracts attention
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I like the fact that it is so careful to detail and are really interested in appearance
kolinko

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

I like the fact that it is so careful to detail and are really interested in appearance
this is really important and is not a detail in my opinion
okaypool

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

just the obvious fact that we first pay attention to the appearance of the project and the overall picture
leow

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

just the obvious fact that we first pay attention to the appearance of the project and the overall picture
first, it is really so but because we invest not because the project is beautiful on the outside but because it is primarily profitable for us
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

first, it is really so but because we invest not because the project is beautiful on the outside but because it is primarily profitable for us
I think that everything here almost perfectly matches both the design and favorable terms
kolinko

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

I think that everything here almost perfectly matches both the design and favorable terms
it's really cool in my opinion mean that the developers are incredibly cool to combine
okaypool

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

it's really cool in my opinion mean that the developers are incredibly cool to combine
joined to your opinion  Grin
leow

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

I hope that the next project will continue to work at the same pace and investors will get big profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: