Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Hello! You know I got used to control everything, so for me to e in complete control of how much you invest is very important.
Most of the cryptocurrencies ( like BTC, ETH, Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amount. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
What does your platform require? Is it tough?
● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required

Also I’m very interested in security. What data is protected? And how? Should I warry for my personal info?
All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information, prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

Hello! You know I got used to control everything, so for me to e in complete control of how much you invest is very important.
Most of the cryptocurrencies ( like BTC, ETH, Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amount. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Also I’m very interested in security. What data is protected? And how? Should I warry for my personal info?
All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information, prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity
What is the reason for you to sale tokens?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh
The key reasons which inclined us towards a token sale are:

•   SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers in the platform. This would
ensure that the incentives of the portfolio managers are aligned with those of the Skrap platform. Since portfolio managers are paid in tokens, they will benefit if the tokens increase in value. If the portfolio managers are able to generate good returns, more customers will be attracted to Skraps for investing which will increase the demand of the token and this its price. This is win-win for both the portfolio managers and the platform.
•   Token sale (ICO) is a good way to generate initial investment which can fund the early development and marketing of the product.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

•   SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers in the platform. This would
ensure that the incentives of the portfolio managers are aligned with those of the Skrap platform. Since portfolio managers are paid in tokens, they will benefit if the tokens increase in value. If the portfolio managers are able to generate good returns, more customers will be attracted to Skraps for investing which will increase the demand of the token and this its price. This is win-win for both the portfolio managers and the platform.
•   Token sale (ICO) is a good way to generate initial investment which can fund the early development and marketing of the product.

What is the symbol of your token?
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

SKRAPS token is the native token for Skraps platform. The symbol is SKRP.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

Great! How I can use the token? In what cases it is possible for me?
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

Skraps token will be used for the following purpose: 1. The service fee of Skraps platform will be charged in SKRAPS token. As detailed above, each account will be charged 5% in SKRP tokens per month, irrespective of the amount invested by them. 2. SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers who will be managing the cryptocurrencies portfolios in the platform
nrvkush

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

Skraps token will be used for the following purpose: 1. The service fee of Skraps platform will be charged in SKRAPS token. As detailed above, each account will be charged 5% in SKRP tokens per month, irrespective of the amount invested by them. 2. SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers who will be managing the cryptocurrencies portfolios in the platform
Thank you for information! You have explained me very well! You helped a lot  Smiley
Groc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

Thank you for information! You have explained me very well! You helped a lot  Smiley
Contact us again)) We are waiting for you))
ruberuza

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

In SKRAPS  anyone can broadcast their high performing  portfolio..
Ailyn24

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Skraps essentially works like Acorns but for crypto-currency purchases. Users can invest their
cryptocurrency or fiat spare change with Skraps platform to earn the rewards of consistent
investing. For investing cryptocurrencies, a user will need to link his crypto-currency wallets to
the Skraps platform. Whenever a user will make a purchase or do a transaction, a round off
amount will be invested in the Skraps portfolio. The user can select the type of portfolio he wants
to invest in based on his risk tolerance.
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:57:44 PM by arjaymanalo

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

Huh

Thank you for information! You have explained me very well! You helped a lot  Smiley
we are happy to help sir  to those who have question were glad to help
if you want bunos you can use my ref address for you to benefit
https://dashboard.skraps.io/?ref=8e6b1f1ea1d8f72302f5e08e
ronnel033

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

We met our soft cap within 24 Hours! Join us at skraps.io! Skraps to the moon!!
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

People can buy tokens by paying in BTC or ETH. The prices will be fixed in BTC and ETH. To                                     
encourage early investors in the ICO, the price will increase as the weeks go by. For investors at                                 
whitelist stage, 1 SKRP token will be available for 0.00005 BTC. After the launch of ICO,                             
investors in the 1st week can buy SKRP token at 0.00006 BTC. After then, the price will                               
increase by 0.00001 BTC every week so we already see our investment grow
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

Skraps focus first on creating a                               
desktop app for the Skraps platform by April 2018. Once the desktop app get stable, we will                               
focus on creating a mobile version of the app and plan to do a public release of mobile app by                                     
June 2018.
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

What is the difference of Skraps
Dust and Coinflash invest fiat currency into cryptocurrency. Skraps invests fiat and                     
cryptocurrency into cryptocurrency/crypto-assets. Most tokens are spent in fractional amounts                 
(most up to 18 decimals) so it makes perfect sense for Skraps to invest crypto into crypto as well                                   
as fiat
arjaymanalo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

As users keep investing in the Skraps platform, their cryptocurrency investments will increase in value. Its app focussed mainly on making the small change to add up. Users can invest their spare change from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into a diversified cryptocurrency- related portfolios to earn the rewards of consistent investing less the cognitive burden of investing but in a smooth and easy way. It's commitment is to make investing very simple and intuitive so that everyone can benefit from the returns of disciplined investing
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

I have an important question, and who will be responsible for the strategy by which my funds will be invested?
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I have an important question, and who will be responsible for the strategy by which my funds will be invested?
What exactly do you mean?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

What exactly do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that there are different investment strategies. I would like to know who and how will manage my finances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: