Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Very interesting service! There are some services that remind this, they are implemented via the web on Java applets. But frankly, competitors can not compare with the application's usability on smartphones
Does the project differ from competitors in the presence of a web application? but how about hundreds of similar projects that work through smartphones? there are many stock exchanges and portfolios managed by the application
give me at least one application through which it is convenient to control your expenses and income in the crypto currency, or which would easily transfer money, or transfer from one currency to another
Have gone through the official exmo service. It is quite adequate and stable, it can display graphs of growth and fall of the crypt, in this application everything is fine
I could not find the official application for the exmo, and I prefer to ignore everything else that has the same name, since it can be bad sites that steal a wallet. The security of such applications is usually extremely low
He is right. The developers team take hard to the security question:
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
wow, impressive. But it seems to me that this is even TOO strong protection for such a service. If the protection of the service is based on the protection of information and 256bit cryptography - to open the wallet it is required unless the supercomputer
ha ha) still on this occasion there was not enough of your comment. Too weakly protected - sucks. Too much protection - also sucks) Where is the truth, Billy? Is there a golden mean in this matter?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

yes, there would be 128 bits of security code, but on the other hand, we do not pay for the fact that the protection has doubled? what then is the disturbance? I do not understand these sentiments, to be honest

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

OK I understood.
Tell me, please: how do you work portfolio managers, which are written in the information post? who are these people and why should I trust them with my assets?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

OK I understood.
Tell me, please: how do you work portfolio managers, which are written in the information post? who are these people and why should I trust them with my assets?
Remind me, please, where can I find information about portfolio managers? I did not see such a fact about this project. Is it written in the information post?
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

OK I understood.
Remind me, please, where can I find information about portfolio managers? I did not see such a fact about this project. Is it written in the information post?
These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment. - quotation from yellow paper..
I dont know who is that, and I think, that we will come to know about it over time

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

OK I understood.
These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment. - quotation from yellow paper..
I dont know who is that, and I think, that we will come to know about it over time
I hope that we learn this information not after the start of the application, but at least in one of the editions of the information post, or a site, or other resource related to the project...
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

Wonderful project. I hope it will develop in other countries as well
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
Thanks for the reply. Yeah,I think a platform with several million users is clearly not bad)Just very suspicious,but the project,which involved John McAfee can be bad Wink
That's it!Don't worry,buddy.For beginners,the platform will include videos and tutorials for teaching and the like
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yeah,I think a platform with several million users is clearly not bad)Just very suspicious,but the project,which involved John McAfee can be bad Wink
That's it!Don't worry,buddy.For beginners,the platform will include videos and tutorials for teaching and the like
Thank you very much!It's really gonna help me.And on the PC it will be available,do not know?I've probably already bothered with questions Grin
No problem,it's okay.I didn't know anything in the beginning either,so don't worry.Not sure for sure,but heard that in the summer,perhaps in July,they will develop it for PC and mobile devices available to many users
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Thank you very much!It's really gonna help me.And on the PC it will be available,do not know?I've probably already bothered with questions Grin
No problem,it's okay.I didn't know anything in the beginning either,so don't worry.Not sure for sure,but heard that in the summer,perhaps in July,they will develop it for PC and mobile devices available to many users
Great!It will become incredibly convenient then
Have you used their cards yet?Know that they are very comfortable.You can withdraw cash at any time
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Have you used their cards yet?Know that they are very comfortable.You can withdraw cash at any time
I know about it, but I'm worried that not all ATMs can do it ....
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

I have a lot of ATMs in my country.Even if you are all set it will be able to earn good money)
God,cryptocurrencies...different platforms... who could have known that we'd come to this? Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

I have a lot of ATMs in my country.Even if you are all set it will be able to earn good money)
God,cryptocurrencies...different platforms... who could have known that we'd come to this? Huh
Well this is the 21st century)All developed and improved ,it's cool,isn't it?
Of course, don't argue,but sometimes it's very difficult to rebuild in all this .There are those who do not approve of this
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Of course, don't argue,but sometimes it's very difficult to rebuild in all this .There are those who do not approve of this
This has always been the case,but sooner or later everyone agrees with these innovations.Without this, progress is impossible
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

This has always been the case,but sooner or later everyone agrees with these innovations.Without this, progress is impossible
Well.Yes,I am sure that this platform with the development of everything will be fine.And they will become absolute leaders
Seidr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

I hope the project has a strong team of creators .They will not allow the whole chasm or freeze at one point
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

I hope the project has a strong team of creators .They will not allow the whole chasm or freeze at one point
They are doing their job, that's a fact.Quality is always appreciated by the user
Seidr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

They are doing their job, that's a fact.Quality is always appreciated by the user

All right, I gotta go, thanks for the conversation .You're a very good interlocutor.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

All right, I gotta go, thanks for the conversation .You're a very good interlocutor.
Ask me if you need to .Good luck )
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: