Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
I do not fully understand what you mean?  Huh
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Well ok, I'll try to explain.
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

We're talking about portfolio investments, right?
That is, I mean investing will be some amount that has accumulated from several of my transactions. Right?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

I do not fully understand what you mean?  Huh
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

That is, I mean investing will be some amount that has accumulated from several of my transactions. Right?
That's right, but what exactly interests you?
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
sittensen

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

What is the minimum amount you need to successfully implement the project?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I'm curious to know the details of this. When will I get what amount my investment will work?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

I'm curious to know the details of this. When will I get what amount my investment will work?
It may be possible to use the monthly amount from all transactions. And then the manager will form an investment portfolio of this amount. Maybe it will be so
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

It may be possible to use the monthly amount from all transactions. And then the manager will form an investment portfolio of this amount. Maybe it will be so
How did you learn such detailed information?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

You can try to contact the developers in telegram chat or use social networks for this. I think they will answer all your questions!  Smiley Wink
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

How did you learn such detailed information?
LOL dude, out of nowhere  Grin
I just guessed how this might work, I did not say it works that way.
Actually, I do not know, I just guess. Cheesy
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Will there be a mobile version of this platform for smartphones?
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

You can try to contact the developers in telegram chat or use social networks for this. I think they will answer all your questions!  Smiley Wink
OK I'll try
Thanks for the help!  Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Will there be a mobile version of this platform for smartphones?
I think so, why not? Now any service has its own mobile application. It's convenient and always at your fingertips!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: