Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisse

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

Skraps is a micro-investing platform that users can use to make investments in the cryptocurrency space.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

Tell me, but the sale of tokens is already on, where can I buy them?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

Excellent project, especially promising at the moment! Many want to invest in crypto-currencies, because this has become an alternative source of income for many! I wanted to ask a question. The description of the project says that the system will have different portfolios that will differ from each other by the level of risk. But I did not find the type descriptions. How will they be formed, by what principle?
I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what this platform is for? What purpose does she pursue?
Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will begin today, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

I completely agree with you, an excellent option for those who know little about this, but do not want to miss the moment! And drawing up a portfolio, as we know, is 90 success, the remaining 10% is managing it!
You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

Skraps is a microinvestment platform where you can only invest your spare changes. This is an innovative application designed to buy crypto and fiat. Users can invest their reserve changes from cryptocurrency or fiat transactions into diversified portfolios related to crypto currency to earn rewards for consistent investment.
It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
hikky22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will begin today, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

You are right, therefore Skraps will divide all portfolios into 5 categories: conservative, moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive and aggressive.
Tell me, who will build these portfolios? Will this be a professional person?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

It turns out the remainder of my daily expenses will be returned to the platform, and for this amount, experts on the platform will make up an investment portfolio?
Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

Yes, it is! Just imagine that you made a purchase in the store for a certain amount, but decided to round up to a larger amount. The difference will go to the Skraps platform and will be distributed over the crypto-currency portfolio!
Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
hikky22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

Is there information about soft cap and hard cap?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

They will be formed by experts in the field of crypto-currency, taking into account the interests of each user of the platform. The composition of the portfolios will be guided by the relationship between risk and profit.
Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Yes, it's really a great idea, it turns out that in the long term it will be able to grow up to the one on which the purchase was made! And can I invest my money directly?
Yes, of course! On January 15, the ICO procedure starts in which you will be able to participate!
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

Is there information about soft cap and hard cap?
Hard cover - $ 21450000, data on soft cap are not indicated. But I think that the project will quickly get to the hard cap!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Well, it's great. It turns out I myself can edit the portfolio and make changes that I think are necessary?
Yes, of course. Each user will be able to view the contests of each portfolio and even copy it to use it on other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: