Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs will fail in 2018  (Read 3929 times)
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

I came across this article
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/ico-will-fail-2018/

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?

I think the article makes sense. I joined several ICO last 3 month ago.
Unfortunately, until now, they still have not reached into the big Exchange.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

I came across this article
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/ico-will-fail-2018/

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?

The article is right the project developer should not be very technical and should explain clearly what is the projects and how it can benefit members, and the community, the visual and graphics is also very important to get the whole message across to investors because not all investors are that technical.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

There are many ICOs going on with the same projects. Only as teams and as country different. Now ICOs with a different project are so few. The market also increased a lot of scams. A project that check ICOs should be done, and it must become using mandatory. A lot of money goes into the market. But they all go to waste.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

it turns out right, 2017 is where the birth of a serious and innovative project, 2018 only leaves a little but there are still projects that innovate but they fail because of the big mistakes of most dev thinking only of money
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

Now there is a huge number of projects, among which there are really worthy. I think that you can participate in ICO,but it became difficult to look for good projects.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Many ICOs fail in 2018 because many ICOs are scam so people are afraid to invest in ICOs, other than that market prices are bad so people are worried about investing in crypto or ICO.

gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

Seriously? Not only ico us failing but the crypto market.  Many ico don't make it because of the market , many because of not good marketing or management,  some because nothing good about the project while many are scam
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Seriously? Not only ico us failing but the crypto market.  Many ico don't make it because of the market , many because of not good marketing or management,  some because nothing good about the project while many are scam

failed because the current market conditions allow more people to just want a quick profit, there is no loyalty at all in the current conditions and traders cannot be blamed because they do not want to take risks.

Many ICOs fail because many similar projects have emerged with almost all the same deadlines, so I assume only 1 of 7 projects with similar objectives will succeed, the rest will fail because they do not meet the softcap / hardcap.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

This world is dynamic. New ways of doing things always pop up, so do new ideas. So long we still live in a world full of challenges, new projects will definitely evolve.

ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

I think this is due to the fact that in 2018 the market has a downward trend and for this reason investors are afraid to invest in unknown projects! I think that at a time when the market is starting to recover again, ICO will again gain popularity!
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

Indeed, now I see many ICOs that fail and many also delay ICOs and extend them. So that the project that conducts the ICO will be successful in the future. Maybe this way the ICO can be successful again. And why many ICOs fail, maybe with current market conditions and of course the ICO failed to see from the project that carried out the ICO.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

I think too much ico will fail this year due to the instability of the crypto market they can figure out their real expanses and their capital
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

Because there were too much of them in 2017. Good projects are already made, junk only left (except some, but they are rare). So, there are less chances to get even a soft cup. Thus ICOs will be less popular in 2018.
Yes, you are right with this. I agree with you because there are too many of them in 2017 so the ICO in 2018 is less popular and sometimes there is fraud. Smiley
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

ICO is not fail in 2018.
For half of 2018 on ICO was collected more funds than for the entire 2017.
But there are lot of scams on this year - it's true
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

In 2018, ICO projects do not show themselves too strong, this is true. There are a lot of projects. But after analyzing the capitalization of investments in ICO, I realized that the amount of investments in 2018 will exceed the total investment amount in 2017. Investors are smart people. ICO will continue in 2019.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Most projects died because Bitcoin went down and investors lost faith in the crypto currency. I think that this situation will last for several months.
Frenc4man

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

Now the number of ICO is very large, and at the beginning of the year most of them collected money, but now the situation has changed slightly and the ICO's trust is very small due to the huge number of scammers.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

ICOs are attached to the market overall, so if the market drops they are also affected badly, so right now, with the market not even near recovery ICOs will definitely keep having a hard time, maybe by the end of the year we could see some progress.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Why won't ICOs fail?  You can imagine the number of them as at last year 2017.There are too many ICOs out ,there are scams everywhere, you can hardly differentiate between the real one and the fake one, and you see some of them trying to copy the idea of other ICOs. Of a truth, I really wish there is a regulatory body that can put there in check. Too many of them, so you see people falling victims of scams here and there... Care must be taken..    
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

many icos are getting fail because they dont reach their minimum target funds in their crowdfunding for their project. maybe the project is not good enough to have many investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: