Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs will fail in 2018  (Read 3929 times)
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

The main reason as for is overflowing of the market, not the other things like advertising, it is very difficult to investors to pick out really decent projects because most of them look the same...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

They putted some nice guidelines on how to manage ICO, but that was 2017! In 2018 a lot of projects which did all that steps have not be able to reach soft cap! It would be even harder in future because a lot of them dont deliver and people are losing trust!
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Have you seen what happens to Ethereum? If the father of all these miscarriages dies, what should happen to them? Hardly, they'll feel good.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

There was a General outflow of capital from the cryptocurrency industry. ICO are the projects that are most exposed to the General situation in the market.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Now is not the best time to work with cryptocurrency. Including the creation of ICO can not be profitable when cryptocurrencies are so small. I'm glad I did everything on time and was able to earn as much as possible to catastrophic falls
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

You know, there is such an interesting indicator as the average salary in the company. It also happened here. On average, each ICO was a fraud, and if it came out on the stock exchange, it was traded in a negative price to the ICO.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

You know, there is such an interesting indicator as the average salary in the company. It also happened here. On average, each ICO was a fraud, and if it came out on the stock exchange, it was traded in a negative price to the ICO.
Almost all the new coins were built because of Ethereum so that coin does deserve some credit.

mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

I don't trust articles and analysts . It's too early to say that the ico will end .Ico is gaining momentum
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Almost all the new coins were built because of Ethereum so that coin does deserve some credit.
well, I think ICO doesn't fall that far. there are still many successful ICOs this year. but, maybe lately the problem is when the ETH price goes down. well, but there is a big possibility that the price will rise even higher.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

I came across this article
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/ico-will-fail-2018/

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?
There are a lot of reasons that could cause ICOs to fail this year but the most effective one would be the fact that people are no longer willing to invest in the coins like they were before.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

I think it happened because of the many ico scams that are happening right now and there are also many hackers who broke into a lot of exchanges, with the occurrence of some of these negative things it has a great impact on investors' confidence to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies, but in the future, this I think there will be a solution soon
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?
There are a lot of reasons that could cause ICOs to fail this year but the most effective one would be the fact that people are no longer willing to invest in the coins like they were before.
I want to add. People lost trust in this smart invest. So many scammers, real and hidden. Watch on the statistics when it was published how many ICO were successful after tokensales. And what we see? Practically nothing interested. As year ago as now BTC, ETH and some coins else. It's sad
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

Statistics from Tokentops revealed that 99% of ICOs had become SCAMs and were confirmed to have failed. The main reason behind this phenomenon can be traced back to the lack of awareness of the developers or entrepreneurs of the three pillars that a Token must have:     
1. Cryptoeconomics
Most developers only pay attention to the Cryptography section, without really paying attention to the Economic section, In order for ICO Tokens to be valuable in the long term, of course the economic side must be considered

2. Utilities
To maximize the utility of a Token or ICO, there are a number of things that must be fully understood by developers and investors, including rights and obligations, determination of exchange rates, Toll (conditions for obtaining facilities), functions, currency types and profits.

3. Security.
The developers or companies that will hold ICOs must certainly pay attention to security issues. Once the platform is hit by hacking which is either caused by a code error, phishing, or other reasons, the trust of the Token buyer will fade.
So Without understanding the three components, a Token will find it difficult to compete with thousands of other coins.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

Indeed, many ICO projects failed in 2018. This is in my opinion because the price of coins continues to decline, so investors also decline. But we also have to be smart in choosing coins because there are still many ICO projects that can succeed. You must do research from the development team and achieve coin sales.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

well as we can see the predictions are totally correct. Icos has failed rapidly this year and very few of them can make it through this stage. many good projects failed because of this and i really hope to see a way round it
viananda2525

Activity: 1124
Merit: 133

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

Thoughts?
I want to add. People lost trust in this smart invest. So many scammers, real and hidden. Watch on the statistics when it was published how many ICO were successful after tokensales. And what we see? Practically nothing interested. As year ago as now BTC, ETH and some coins else. It's sad
people have no more trust this market caused many factor.and one of them was too many fake ico and fud in this market.they just worry if trapped in this fud and loss their money.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

the article proves that at present there are many failed ICOs in 2018, and this has been almost a year proving in the article that this ICO will fail, hopefully there will be more articles writing about the success of the ICO in 2019, hopefully.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

not all ico will fail, at least 20% of ico have achieved success maybe those who have failed because it is not good at marketing and advertising so they cannot compete in attracting investors

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

Thoughts?
I think not all ICO will fail this year, cause i saw some project that already reach their hardcap this year. That indicating there is still chance that there are high quality project available.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Projects reach hard cap's, but what after, price falling down after listing on exchange.
For now i cant remember ico which trader upper ico value.
Its happen because too many sellers at any price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: