Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] Official Sexcoin Thread - New MANDATORY upgrade: KGW Timewarp attack FIX  (Read 307569 times)
mrbickle

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Ecoining Support

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

Is there any work being done to turn the difficulty up? It seems that a big part of the declining price is due to a HUGE amount of new coins being produced on a daily basis and then dumped with market orders. Worldcoin will have about the same amount of coins in the end and only a few thousand are mined every day. Of course they have other things going on aswell but I think the relative scarsity plays a large part in the price difference as well.

I've been mining and stocking for months now. Everyday i've got more coins but also my balance is lower... Sad

Join us at Ecoining, the biggest PPC Pool
http://peercoin.ecoining.com - 1% fee and fast payments, 10 confirmations instead of 520!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:18:48 AM

Is there any work being done to turn the difficulty up? It seems that a big part of the declining price is due to a HUGE amount of new coins being produced on a daily basis and then dumped with market orders. Worldcoin will have about the same amount of coins in the end and only a few thousand are mined every day. Of course they have other things going on aswell but I think the relative scarsity plays a large part in the price difference as well.

I've been mining and stocking for months now. Everyday i've got more coins but also my balance is lower... Sad

Rememer, all crypto fanatics are just a very small portion of the world population. bringing 144K sxc into the world asks for a lot of money if you want to keep it at 20 cents a piece and we simply wont be able to keep that up. Right now we all should be happy with the coins we mine and consider the value as 0. I believe the world population understands the value of a sexcoin, but only after they understand the worthlessness of a dollar. Right now, the people who own the money are 50+ and they think about retirement. They don't put their money into sexcoin because they simply don't understand the difference between currency and money. If you have a weekend job and want to safe some money I think a good investment would be sexcoin. Just be happy you are so early into this game that you can invest in this new form of currency and buy them for 1 cent each!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:56:12 AM

so now what? You think people are going to laugh because of the word trans?Huh Just tell them you are into bitcoin and if they saved enough retirement they will call you a faggot no mather what.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:36:36 AM

I'd thought I'd post a quick update..

Most of the action takes place in http://www.sexcoinforum.org/ so if you aren't seeing movement, it's because you are not in the right place.

Coding is going very well..

Lava has been distracted from the client again, but he's planning to get back at it and try to insulate himself from further distractions..
Nomaxip has been working on the block explorer, the original software has stability issues, check coinmarketcap and if you see 3 or four coins down the bottom with question marks, it's a pretty safe bet that their block explorer is down.. There's no ETA, this requires significant recoding ..
DigDug expects to have online wallets up and running soon.. once again he has had to rewrite the code where it is lacking.
Wedge , If I recall correctly is playing with an android app..

That's not a detailed report on who's doing what just the main thrust...

Promotion isn't doing so well.. First of all we are dealing with unrealistic expectations.. As an example I have started a twitter account and one of the first questions I had to field was where is the online wallet ?.. Now some of you may say there is a certain coin that was heavily promoted form the get go and is successful, and they had online wallets up quick.. You are right.. last I heard they were trying to solicit help within the community to help them hardfork the client, because they need fixes, and don't know how to do them, and the online wallets got hacked... They may have made huge gains short term but long term they are going to have problems...

However criticism of the promotional side of things was well founded, and we have done our best to address those issues.. you'll be glad to know we now have a facebook page, and it's the only page representing SXC.. It's here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sexcoin/334179413387490 please support it.. Visit it, Like it Invite your friends..

We also have a twitter account Sexcoin Development  @SexcoinDevTeam , Once again if you have a twitter account support it, follow it and retweet when you can... theres a sneak preview of one of many "meme advertisements" produced by "Sosexy"

There is movement on the official website.. It's been "hijacked", is set up on a different server, is getting a few bugs ironed out, and a basic update.. The "distraction" for lava.. Once it is sorted, I'll be updating it as part of the regular updating regime....

There are also outdated third party sites that will be contacted at an appropriate time and asked to update their information..

Finally there is a reddit problem that is unresolved... there is a "girlsgonesexcoin" thread with an absentee moderator.. we need a reddit moderator and we can create a like thread or even maybe "hijack" the present thread, but this is going nowhere ...

So we don't have the infrastructure or development to launch a "Sexcoin use it now" campaign, but we are close, and we are organising the promotional side of things and building a presence so when we do want to promote it will be much easier..

I also note there appears to be no volume on tagcash.com, which is in beta. I have no doubt that tagcash will gain popularity and when it does SXC will have a fiat pairing on an exchange, but from a practical point of view merchants accepting it right now have no way of cashing it out directly..

So what I'm advising is patience.. I think the price will stay low for a while longer, then as the work we are doing now comes to matures and bears fruit, we'll see another massive bubble... don't forget the last one was about 7500% in 48 hours, and that was due to just being listed on coinmarket cap..

Also don't forget sexcoin is being mentioned in almost every mainstream media article about alternatives, they may say it with a giggle, but they always say it, and as time goes on people will be familiar with the name, and think of it as a solid coin that's well established, and a safer bet... BTW heres another mention or two..

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/01/14/guide-odd-world-alternative-currencies/4rxrkXDppcH3jf9lqIso9H/story.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-13/how-many-ronpaulcoins-in-a-coinye-a-guide-to-alternative-currencies.html

http://www.repubblica.it/tecnologia/2014/01/06/news/non_solo_bitcoin_dai_dogecoin_ai_sexcoin_il_boom_delle_monete_digitali-74783831/

Finally I'd love to end this on a positive note, and I think theres nothing more positive than the efforts of coingrl80, who is verified, accepts SXC, and did a few these off her own initiative

neborkia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:33:13 AM

[cut]

Thank you for your update!

I've started to collect SXC a couple of days ago, at the moment i've only 2SXC as i've a poor hw for mining Tongue

I've tried also to buy some SXC with USD/EUR but it's not an easy task, i've to buy BTC on Kraken or MtGox and then buy SXC on coinex.pw

LittleDigger

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:16:18 AM

[cut]

Thank you for your update!

I've started to collect SXC a couple of days ago, at the moment i've only 2SXC as i've a poor hw for mining Tongue

I've tried also to buy some SXC with USD/EUR but it's not an easy task, i've to buy BTC on Kraken or MtGox and then buy SXC on coinex.pw

Yeap, I hear you .. coinex.pw is kinda quiet, Cryptsy has the volume, but only pairs against LTC.. Right now I'm trying to buy there but volume is down.. it seems very few people are willing to sell at the price they are being offered .. when tagcash gets some volume, you'll be able to use paypal to buy SXC... Grin

AussieBTC

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:50:32 PM

Model taking photos for sexcoin, in few days i'll have another model dancing naked and supporting sexcoin, stay tuned  Grin

http://www.sexcoinforum.org/index.php?topic=365.0

I'm paying models with my own money, any donations are welcome.
SLVpYhgdiARZ2FEnWdm9ZZ62XGSsXXtc33

If my wife finds out, she'll divorce me  Tongue
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

Hello,
please join my new Mining Pool.

Fast Server Xenon 4 x 3,2Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD HD
Stratum Port 1000
Vardiff 16 - 512
Get your coin to your Wallet min payout 1 SXC
PROP Payout
Manual and Auto Payout

Join our Pool:
http://sxc.coinpool.de

Need Support? 24/7
Mail: info a t coinpool.de

THANKS 4 MINING!!!!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:21:22 PM

10x for info on new mining pools

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:47:31 PM

Rememer, all crypto fanatics are just a very small portion of the world population. bringing 144K sxc into the world asks for a lot of money if you want to keep it at 20 cents a piece and we simply wont be able to keep that up. Right now we all should be happy with the coins we mine and consider the value as 0. I believe the world population understands the value of a sexcoin, but only after they understand the worthlessness of a dollar. Right now, the people who own the money are 50+ and they think about retirement. They don't put their money into sexcoin because they simply don't understand the difference between currency and money. If you have a weekend job and want to safe some money I think a good investment would be sexcoin. Just be happy you are so early into this game that you can invest in this new form of currency and buy them for 1 cent each!

Lol, I am 50+ and have a shit load of sexcoin
mrbickle

Ecoining Support

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Lol, I am 50+ and have a shit load of sexcoin

Hi, I'm sorry but you must return them. I thought it was clear you can have SXC only if you are between 18 and 49. Maybe you can buy fleshlights and give them to the poor people of your neighborhood...

Oh, and I have never met one, but I'm pretty sure 50+ people don't say "lol" either. Didn't receive your guide at your 50 birthday?

http://peercoin.ecoining.com - 1% fee and fast payments, 10 confirmations instead of 520!
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:54:05 PM

I'm getting the main website updated. Just re-vamped the 'clients' section and will move onto the 'mining' section next.

Pool-ops are going to get their pools posted on the main site.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:24:16 PM

sexcoin price is going up on crpysy.
mine now. i updated the stratum server today. new version online...

http://sxc.coinpool.de
LittleDigger

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

"Sosexy" has taken control of http://www.reddit.com/r/girlsgonesexcoin/

In the process of cleaning it up.. Lava is overwhelmed, although we are hoping with the new reorganisation, delegation will be possible, freeing him up to do what he does best.. I'll admit, I'm a Reddit noob.. I have no idea..

Anyhoo it's looking a lot better already, and we are eternally grateful to "sosexy" for getting this resolved...

mrbickle

Ecoining Support

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

"Sosexy" has taken control of http://www.reddit.com/r/girlsgonesexcoin/

That's great!!! Smiley  the girl that had posted is really active in the forums. To attract other girls we need to give some publicity to this subreddit. It already works in:

www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin

AussieBTC

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:26:49 AM

GirlsgoneSexcoin is great idea, all we need now is girls  Cheesy

How about GuysgoneSexcoin, im sure many of us will be happy to shake that hairy arse for few sexcoins.  Grin

Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:14:54 AM

How about GuysgoneSexcoin, im sure many of us will be happy to shake that hairy arse for few sexcoins.  Grin

Im gonna do reverse stripping, i start naked and get paid to put clothes back on and never do it again!
mrbickle

Ecoining Support

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:51:24 AM

Im gonna do reverse stripping, i start naked and get paid to put clothes back on and never do it again!

I'll give you 60K SXC!! I'm sure we can get more coins to put you even more clothes on!!

AussieBTC

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

heheh ah well, then i'll get double, girls will pay me to undress and you guys to dress   Grin

How do i put pictures on this forum, do i have to upload them somewhere first?

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:54:05 PM

LittleDigger

Don't forget that anyone can get an online SXC wallet at any of the exchanges.

With Cryptsy 2FA the wallet is very secure Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: