Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] Official Sexcoin Thread - New MANDATORY upgrade: KGW Timewarp attack FIX  (Read 307566 times)
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:15:28 AM

If you had to pick a flavour for SXC what do think it would be?

Cherry, Grape, Apple, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon?

There is a reason I am asking...

Pussy.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:22:27 PM

If you had to pick a flavour for SXC what do think it would be?

Cherry, Grape, Apple, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon?

There is a reason I am asking...

Well, it's big, It's juicy, it's refreshing.. I'd go with watermelon...

Or possibly cherry... Cherries are pretty sexy..

But definately not strawberry.. strawberries are too vanilla...

Yes, I'm digressing into gibberish....

Lemons, or limes?  Wink

As to the originial question... Watermelon. Preferably Seedless, since I can just inject my own seeds.

(You can hit me now)
gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:02:39 PM

Victor Victoria (1982)

RxEjhcBX7UL9nNQKJYFzoNhWRwwkk3KFow

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:24:43 PM

While working on the client recently, I was thinking about all the talent that has gone into making sexcoin what it is today.
On that note, I decided to compile a list of people that really do deserve recognition:

Flound1129 - First Sexcoin pool, old client, attracted early attention to Sexcoin.
Bitcoin.Greece - Stepped in to organize people on the thread
Deutschpire - one of three active miners during the darkest days. Excellent sense of humor.
Nomaxpi - Released first fix to the broken client, set up sexcoin-project on github. Worked his magic and disappeared in a puff of smoke. We always have a feeling his ghost is watching over us.
LitteDigger - Put up first P2Pool, Negotiated cryptsy/coinex, Ran giveaways, Exhaustive testing of test clients/pool software
         Set up Sexcoin69 account, Organized Dev Team, Wrote first official website, Defended and refuted FUD from all different angles
         Set up Bonus/Bounty fund from mined proceeds, Paid for coin logo and banners, Inspired / Paid For design for coin logo and 'accepted here' banners
Lyno - First site to accept sexcoin, Donated buckets of artwork, runs coin giveaways for sexcoinforum. Culpable for first NIPPLEGATE.
JoeWinkler - set up sex.co.in, Provided Fedora builds
loucy - Current SUSE builds, gets the 'keepin' it real' award for numerous insights on release guidelines and quality assurance
gr33k - First stratum mining pool. Excellence in attitude award.
Fendlestick - Wrote/Hosts official website. Came up with 'super sexy and delicious' strap. Too much marketing to mention. Released multiple sites that accept sexcoin. Probably has a secret organization promoting Sexcoin that none of us know about.
Wedge - First sexcoin profitibilty calculator, P2Pool that actually CONNECTED to other p2pools, Android client in the works.
zackclark70 - Set up sexcoinforum.org FOR FREE. Runs giveaways. Provides more invaluable insight.
hotcoldcoin - Provided script to predict superblocks
stevenb - http://sxc.poolvn.com/
SXC_Freak - First erotic story site
Kelsey - Awesome attitude, staunch supporter and movie guesser extrodinaire. Refuter of FUD.
xxsexyxx - First 'client on a flash drive'. Set up anonymous proxy server that promotes SXC.
SeNiels - excellent 'coin finance' insights. Idea generator. Willing to put himself on the line for what he believes.
ahmed_bodi - set up #sexcoin IRC chat channel, general coding help
Koguma - !!MacClient!!

Honorable Mentions:

portice: Damn he's been here a long time. We're not going to mention that this guy watches way too many movies.
rpg: Damn he's been here a long time too. ( and Chinese translations? ) Lots of insights. If I remember correctly, offered web hosting when we had NOTHING!
TimeLord2067 - Too many ideas to mention.
Father-of-three(Father-of-four) - buckets of beta testing for new feature sites
VforVictory: back after hiatus, keeps a great sense of humor!
eXclusiveOR: Smackdown on first post, Came back like a SexChamp! Another great sense of humor!
captianfuture: coinex liason.

I'm sure this is not an exhaustive list. I encourage anyone to note any oversights Wink

Easy there man.  It's called SexCoin.  Not CircleJerkCoin. Shocked

thank you for the mention. Yes been here for awhile and was all in mining 66% of the blocks when no one was (thank you guys for allowing me to pre-mine it lmao). No I did not offer hosting, I don't have it to offer. Lately been very busy at work, no time at all to come here. Nice to see the coin rebounding. I still have all mined coins (plus some), except for the ones coinex kept
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:10:33 AM

Are YOU ready for the  ...

The RETURN of the RETURN of the Zombie Bonus Round !!!

Official P2pool

RxEjhcBX7UL9nNQKJYFzoNhWRwwkk3KFow
S5hFGERsBFL2yazStxNeCQfC1UeSn3cG6o
SBmE7ZvC6WGKRKSqRa7oki4jKUcSa4TjJX
SEmDk6f3GMHXEs5988jcSFQwQBi7CtFbj6
SGmCXnXwZVoWPwagyLceUz5XBobe1R3bEb
SJt6jbEMCMx77enb1EbnhKQCJhKoYAtnWR

Wedge's P2pool

S2rvFcX5nGu8WpfziR3zFdQaC8KmgzM85D
S5nMEXT9WVspWFDZx2sL8fDY9eHL3baXKX
SA6tXuqqirJQuuQYdKSCxHPrzXvzzY8fxm
SB3Zq3Ps3XDp5xT79F7ruQgBcPzR9jKXEH

A Bonus of 69 SXC each.   Wink

S5hBu9nbZh85izMie5ejx3ekw8Gc4GWDei Movie Bonus !

"No, sir, just a little anxious to get up there and whoop E.T.'s ass, that's all! "  

First to correctly name the Movie we have quoted gets an extra bonus !
Open to all members of the community !

Wink

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:37:12 AM

Independence Day

RzFUgvvFiuMBd1Hx3rNiAKKkDQB69PqcQE
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:46:30 PM

Looks like you guys are finally getting a little bit of footing, I hope it keeps going as it looks like a lot of work was put into this coin, and to be honest I think this coin serves a very good purpose... as well with the clients you are aiming at I am sure the aspect anonymity will help more people move into it.

I've been mining this coin for the past few days, and for a few days a few weeks ago, as well as dabbling in purchasing some coins when they were cheaper to get myself a small amount of them and keeping a close eye on it all along.  I ready your issue with a person dumping massive amounts of your coin and ultimately keeping its value minimal... which was unfortunate.

I was going to get more but stupid BTC-E wont let me withdrawal until tonight Sad lol.

Anyways just figured id let you guys know my thoughts as its always good to hear feedback, and all the best!  I will probably continue mining these in hopes of it going bigger... on my crappy 400kh/s 6950! Smiley

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
lavajumper

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:52:33 AM

awesome... man in the middle on an https connection.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
lavajumper

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:31:41 AM

This is a "Heads-Up" announcement.

It looks like its time to give everyone an "head's up!". I've been testing the next client and it looks like we're going to be releasing soon.

Issues being addressed in this release:

• The magic number is being changed to one that will be unique to Sexcoin. We will no longer share a magic number with Litecoin or any other coin.
  • The Alert key is being changed so we can send proper network alerts via the p2p client connections
  • The network hashrate calculations have been refined
  • The difficulty retarget calculation have been refined
  • The reward halving, at block 600,000, MIGHT be moved to a higher number. This is not set in stone, We're still running calculations on what the effects might be.

This release will be mandatory!
This release will be a 'hard-fork'!

Once again, I want to thank everyone for your patience in this release. I know we've been very non-committal about time frames, and that can be aggravating. We do this to insure that we can deliver what we promise.

I don't like to release a client, especially a mandatory with hard-fork, without some kind of new 'candy', but the fact of this release is that it will probably be the singular most boring release of anything to date. The fixes that are addressed in this client, however, are wholly necessary to have a client that is a solid foundation to build many of the other features we've been wishing we could put out. I have listened to all your input, and the insights many of you have put forth have been invaluable. Running simulations has showed us how to adjust some of the strategies suggested so the coin can survive the environment we run in, and still remain fair. Also, we've studied how other coins have dealt with their problems, and found most of them to really fall short of what is necessary. This client is built for success, and long-term success. It is built to be a solid foundation on which to build, in our opinion, some really cool, desireable features, and possibly some real game-changers.

There are some difficult tests I still need to run this week. If these tests pass, we will begin building precompiled clients, start notifications and make an official announcement that the new client is available and mandatory.

We may call for brave beta testers. If we do, and you decide to beta test, please only do so if you are confident in your abilities to back up and make some sense of the debug log file entries. This Beta IS NOT the place to learn shit.

Looking even further ahead, once this client is released and adopted, I am moving on to the cool shit.

One feature that's been filling up my PM's recently is the In-Client Cam-Chat feature.
My answer is 'Yes'. I have the architecture laid out, and will begin work on 'proof-of-concept' code as soon as this hard-fork is out of the way.
Also in the works is a 'plug-in' architecture.
And there is even more than that.

Also, this is a call for coders. Python, Android, iCrap, C++, or simply your favoite. I'm going to post a list soon of the stuff we'd love to see built.

Again, Head's UP! Thank you all for your support and patience!

hawas

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:47:12 AM

OK, thumbs up everyone.
@lava:
I am a professional cpp/java dev (and a pretty good one in my opinion  Cool ), but unfortunately I don't have much time. I haven't study the codebase yet, but if you have tasks that are self contained to a degree, I am willing to help.
I do Android/iOS too.
On a side note, I strongly oppose both changing the halving milestone, and specially the in-client-cam-chat.
I really prefer you (and other devs) spend you time in improving the client itself, than implementing something unrelated, specially when there are good free alternatives that's got the resources and focus to make it better.
Of course what you do with your time is entirely your business, it's just my opinion as a user.

@LittleDigger:
Where is my 69 coins? I need them to top up my 1/4 million holdings Smiley
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:13:43 PM

This is a "Heads-Up" announcement.

One feature that's been filling up my PM's recently is the In-Client Cam-Chat feature.
My answer is 'Yes'. I have the architecture laid out, and will begin work on 'proof-of-concept' code as soon as this hard-fork is out of the way.
Also in the works is a 'plug-in' architecture.
And there is even more than that.

Also, this is a call for coders. Python, Android, iCrap, C++, or simply your favoite. I'm going to post a list soon of the stuff we'd love to see built.

Again, Head's UP! Thank you all for your support and patience!

the importance of partnership with the industry is very important, in particular if it includes discounts when using the coin. I bet the industry would want using the coin as a marketing tool. The in client chat would be a teaser. Are you in touch with the major players? They may want advertisement on the client as well. Lets not try to duplicate BTC. This is a special coin built and to be used by a specific industry.

As help with coding, haven't done C/C++ for 10 years or so, mostly c# lately and database related. If you see a need for my skills please PM me. I would be open for testing as well
lavajumper

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:07:42 PM

There is a number of things we need coded, and we are getting a list together.

However, there is one quite pressing piece that we need, so I'm going to throw it out there for any Python coders, or anyone that wants to implement a block explorer in whatever language.

The current block explorer I have up is based on the github's 'Abe' project. This next client will not play nice with Abe because Abe relies on the 'magic number' to differentiate chains. Because of how I had to fix the magic number, we will essentially have two for anyone downloading a new blockchain, or setting up a new block explorer. Abe has no way of switching a magic number at a certain block height. There are manual ways I know of to get the block explorer running after the switch, but it would be great if we had an implementation that did it the right way. I'm short on time and not very good at Python.

I'm more than willing to tar up my installation, so you won't have to fight through the setup yourself. Once caveat is that I'm a postgreSQL guy, so I've converted the db calls to postgres.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:02:14 PM

I'm proud to announce the first ever SXC transaction on http://www.cryptogamekeys.com has been completed!

A buyer purchased Command & Conquer : Ultimate Edition , paid with SXC, I've just e-mailed the cd key.

Glad to be of use to the SXC community!

If there are any bounties for accepting SXC on my shop, they can be sent to S3Ji6EZur67X5Tq9zgHmdF549nDBrbrA9C  Smiley
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 07:24:11 AM

and the second SXC order has also been completed! great doing business with you all Smiley

It does however seem that CoinPayments made erroneous calculations, so i'm working on getting that resolved Smiley SXC is still available as a payment method though, so keep purchasing! Smiley
LittleDigger

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:11:40 AM

First Thing .. Sorry guys. was a little sleep deprived and things got a little weird .. well I got a little weird anyway...

and the second SXC order has also been completed! great doing business with you all Smiley

It does however seem that CoinPayments made erroneous calculations, so i'm working on getting that resolved Smiley SXC is still available as a payment method though, so keep purchasing! Smiley

We are doing it hard as devs, with no premine or instamine to work with ... But I think a little bounty is in order, to pad out that wallet a little and make sure SXC does right by you.

What would be great is, we (I) was supposed to be organising banners for our merchants so we could give them a little free advertising at places like the faucet. A banner or permission to create a banner on your behalf would be good. Of course, the banner shouldn't feature any other crypto on it.. They are the competition Wink

Ok, I'll dust off that wallet and get going... And thanks for sharing, we've always wanted commerce to be the backbone of SXC, so it gladdens the heart to know it's moving in the right direction...

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 08:55:34 AM

I am very grateful to the SXC community for their support & trust, regarding me as a person, as well as the site I own.

Your PM was heartwarming, and I have sent you a reply Smiley

I'm cooking up some special promotion for payments made by SXC users, but still figuring out the details as we speak.

I realize that most of the sites accepting SXC are somewhat adult oriented , but diversity never hurts i guess Smiley

As always, your input is greatly appreciated and welcomed Smiley

Who's going to be the third SXC customer? Smiley

LittleDigger

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:26:42 AM

I am very grateful to the SXC community for their support & trust, regarding me as a person, as well as the site I own.

Your PM was heartwarming, and I have sent you a reply Smiley

I'm cooking up some special promotion for payments made by SXC users, but still figuring out the details as we speak.

I realize that most of the sites accepting SXC are somewhat adult oriented , but diversity never hurts i guess Smiley

As always, your input is greatly appreciated and welcomed Smiley

Who's going to be the third SXC customer? Smiley

Ok here goes one of our secrets.. We can't be promoted on the chinese market because adult material is illegal, and while SXC isn't illegal, it might be frowned upon by the miinistry of culture ..

Solution... Rebrand a client specifically for the chinese market... SXC without the Sex, and we'll need non nadult sites accepting it to help it along.. Wink

I've fiddled with a new logo, but we are still hashing out the details.. such as the name.. heres a sneak peek ...

Very rough, but good to get a feel of the direction we want that brand to take..

LittleDigger

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:23:30 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 01:52:31 PM by LittleDigger

Just did a banner for Cryptogamekeys.. Hopefully it will be approved.. slowly getting better skills in the graphics department..  Wink

EDIT and another tweak.. Edit and I think thats about it.. Edit ,No one more adjustment and.. Edit : afew logos and I'm done..

I'll leave the app open so I can tweak on suggestions.. If you have input, speak now or forever hold your peace,Guys Wink

I'm done.. It's been aproved for use  Grin

VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:22:36 PM

Something funky is going on with the fountain...
lavajumper

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:48:05 PM

Something funky is going on with the fountain...

It ran out of cash.

I've also just now implemented an extremely aggressive algorithm for the proxy detection. I'm certain its going to yield false positives, so please let me know the ip address you are connecting from if it is blocking you out unfairly. I will be relaxing the constraints over the week to try and hit the 'sweet spot'.

You can PM the address, no need to post it here.

A real issue I'm having with the faucet is that people are connecting through TOR. I support TOR wholeheartedly, but it effectively does the same thing as proxy as far as the faucet. I don't want to block the traffic, but I cannot find a workable solution for this one. If anyone has some suggestions, or can point me to some solution, I'm all ears.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: