Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
It started from a scratch. At first I don't know a thing in Bitcoin and how things are going. I startes from observing and reading threads i. this forum to be familiarized into it. I took me 2 months to understand most of the things such as esrning profit from it. But at this moment, I am fully familiar with cryptos especially with Bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

My bitcoin experienced is started maybe 3months ago and thats experience is started by the help of my bestfriend, my bestfriend tell me that i can earn many money using bitcoin so i started to believe and i tell to my bestfriend that teach me and then after he teach me i am now hardworking to earn many money here in bitcoin.

bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

It all started about  four month ago, where my friend first introduced me to bitcoin but I showed little or no interest because I don't always believed in things like that. I finally get myself involved in bitcoin investment last month when the same friend of mine show to me his gain overtime and the performance of his trading is very outstanding in term of profit.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

I started getting to know this forum and bitcoin from august, I raise my rank and start looking for signature campaign and bounty campaign. I get a little result when still jr.member, and it was okay when stepping rank member. By following the campaign I can inveatasi bitcoin that I have to gain profit
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

My bitcoin experience started when i was searching in the web on how to earn money in home. Then bitcoin appears and that's how i started to search about wt bitcoin is, how to make money from bitcoin and i believe that there is
 from bitcoin because my auntie build her new house from her income in bitcoin. And  now i joined to signature campaign and hopefully earn too.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:30:15 PM

Hi,

I don't remember exactly how it started.. it was quite long ago!
Actually, I think I heard about bitcoin through articles on several websites... I knew it for quite a long time but I had earned my first wages.. And I felt I could use them as I anted, what I would never have done with my parents' pocket money..

So I started. At that time, I could actually buy 1 bitcoin.. It was not so expensive. And I discovered such a large community, so many opportunities.. I was baffled. Then, as many amongt us, I made mistakes,  had some bg wins and huge losses... But anyway, I was infected. And here I am, still playing with bitcoin!  Cheesy

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

It all started in 2015 when i was 2nd year college taking up bachelor of science in accounting tecnology while i am researching about chart of accounts and the procurement of it, i misclicked and opened a bitcoin site out of curiousity, i researched bitcoin how to use it and the price of it and i remember it $230+ and also i learned that i can earn bitcoins for free by doing faucets by that time faucet claim were 5000-6000 satoshi per claim before and i earned 0.01 in span of 3 weeks and that's how i started in bitcoin
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:08:01 PM by cheann20

I just started bitcoin in the month of August. At first I don't want to try Bitcoin and I was hesitant to try working on this forum because I don't know where to look and topics about bitcoin is new to me.Of course I don't know because I'm a newbie, but when I understand a lot about of this is I already 100% accepted It.. And I kept those links that was given to me and read it until I was able to understand. So far I have learned a lot on this forum and it challenged me to keep on learning..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

I just started bitcoin in the month of December. At first I don't want to try Bitcoin and I was hesitant to try working on this forum because I don't know where to look and topics about bitcoin is new to me.Of course I don't know because I'm a newbie, but when I understand a lot about of this is I already 100% accepted It.. And I kept those links that was given to me and read it until I was able to understand. So far I have learned a lot on this forum and it challenged me to keep on learning..

That's basically how i got into crypto as well. Initially i can only post in off topic and local threads but at the same time, i was able to rrad threads about bitcoin alts and trading. So doing campaigns opened me up to a whole lot of opportunities in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

I just started bitcoin in the month of August in 22nd of the day.. At first I'm not interested of this forum and I wasn't sure if I can do bitcoin while studying, because it's just like a little complicated when i saw my boyfriend doing bitcoin. He trying to convince me until one day I saw them with his cousin having their money from bitcoin. So I decided to try it,and when I started it, I realized that little by little, I am enjoying and learning the bitcoin and then eventually I got my first income in just 1 month. I'm still in the process of learning, and my boyfriend is there helping me to understand more about of bitcoin.
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

I started to buy bitcoin because I wanted to do the arbitrage between different exchanges back in 2013... It sounds funny but I didnt want to risk too much and thinking arbitrage can be a safer way to earn money than to hold bitcoin...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

I was completely clueless about bitcoin at that time because i really don't know what to do so i carefully read every thread here and finally i got my hand on it. I know how to trade after a month actually i played gambling at that time and it was an awesome experience.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

I was completely clueless about bitcoin at that time because i really don't know what to do so i carefully read every thread here and finally i got my hand on it. I know how to trade after a month actually i played gambling at that time and it was an awesome experience.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

At the first glance, I'm not interest on bitcoin but when people said that I can earn free bitcoin through faucet, I keep searching more info how to earn it until it lead me into this forum and yess... it's already 3 years since I know bitcoin.
I'm still not believe but bitcoin really change my life !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

It all started when my friend introduced me the bitcoin, i was curious when he is only holding coin in his wallet but he already making a profit. When i started to buy bitcoin it was only 300$ per bitcoin. Overall i am grateful that i found and happy to be a part of crypto world
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

I join Bitcoin in 2011 I guess I am lucky that when I join Bitcoin I was at my 9th Grade and there was no one in my country who can make me understand about this new currency. I was deeply interested in programming and I know that no one is going to teach me about computers at that age so I started learning from internet and in the meantime I accidentally found about Bitcoin on a TV channel. In that interview on guy said that he lost his access to his wallet but he can see his money. I found that concept very interesting because I have not heard about anything like this so I started researching about it and here I am.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Well is not quite long i was introduced to Bitcoin and crypto currency in general although am yet to much money or Bitcoin through signature campaign and social media campaign because of my current level. But with the experience i had from trading forex am really dudoing great in trading crypto currency and am very happy with the result am having in my trading.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

This is the most common mistake on a certain person on where if someone do share up some opportunity we do easily neglect it and dont even try to see if its good or not and later on we do regret or got convinced when that someone is already making their success on it and thats the time we do decide to learn it.These kind of behaviors would really put us always on the bottom but somehow learning bitcoin anytime wont really be late at all.As long we do know the ways on how to earn and invest on it then possible income would really be there.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

Well just posting and posting won't really help. You need to do some quality posting to contribute to the forum. Not only by telling your stories but also answering queries of other people. More importantly you need to fetch some campaigns which would give you some btc. Or else try to go for bounties see if you could help.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

I was first addicted to online gaming before I was amazed about bitcoin gambling. It’s almost a year from now that I also started investing in bitcoin but I’m still new in this forum for some personal reason. This teaches me more about how to be a better cryptocurrency users and those ponzi/scam website that I need to avoid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: