Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:22:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

I entered bitcoin a year ago when my friends recommended this efficient and effective way to double your money in a matter of time. Well, now it is very helpful to me because I earn a lot of money by signature campaigns. All in all, bitcoin is secure and reliable.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Actually I started it about 4 years back ,. When bitcoin was not famouse and also people was not much free to to know about it and also not much discussion about the bitcoin was popular at that time only few articles and post were available at fee blogs as an introduction but not the perfect ways to amke earnings .
But luckily I entered in this forum and figured out that here lots of people are discussing about the cryptourrency and are much intelligent and are available to help each other , and after that I gained much knowledge from here and made earnings from the signature campaign and uses that earnings in the trading and today what I am , I can say myself a successful bitcoiner .
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I started bitcoin last last month, my classmate in introduce me about bitcoin and i get curious about it that you can earn really money in online, and now im so happy that i earn money in bitcoin in just posting.
Mandanai

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Actually I started it about 4 years back ,. When bitcoin was not famouse and also people was not much free to to know about it and also not much discussion about the bitcoin was popular at that time only few articles and post were available at fee blogs as an introduction but not the perfect ways to amke earnings .
But luckily I entered in this forum and figured out that here lots of people are discussing about the cryptourrency and are much intelligent and are available to help each other , and after that I gained much knowledge from here and made earnings from the signature campaign and uses that earnings in the trading and today what I am , I can say myself a successful bitcoiner .
I've read your experience for a very long four years has been a wonderful thing for me, maybe I will learn more hard about bitcoin so that the future can be like my predecessors in order to make money.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

My Bitcoin experience start at Adzcoin and free BTC. I think that's from year 2015. From Adzcoin I exchange that to Bitcoin and exchange it to fiat currency here in the Philippines and the experience is absolutely amazing. Never thought that it was true at first. Then the second one is free BTC were I will bet my BTC high or low, which do not work well with me. I'm not good at betting. And now I'm here at Bitcointalk which is shared by my stepchild. Trying to earn extra income by the assist of my stepchild. Thanks a lot that I've been part of this forum.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Me i start bitcoin last year september 30.My friend invite me to enter bitcoin thats why i try it.then he told me to create account here in this forum.My friend also said that i must reach the jr.member rank so i can aply some bounty.Thats why i always post here 6x per day.Its pretty hard for me to post here because my friend told that be careful to post because you may banned if got wrong post.Thats why i scared.But the end i still reach the jr.member rank.Then i join a bounty program name world core.I aply the signature and facebook campaign.it took 2months to recieve my token.Then  i sell it hitbtc into btc.So thats my first bitcoin currency
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I've read your experience for a very long four years has been a wonderful thing for me, maybe I will learn more hard about bitcoin so that the future can be like my predecessors in order to make money.

I heard about bitcoin last september of 2017, it was introduced by a friend. At first I just listened because I don’t really know if it is true and I don’t understand how it works. Then as days go by that friend of mine proved to me that he really earned money from it. So, I started to research and make questions and clarification. I didn’t realized that I started to get interested and eager to learn. On december 2017 I finally joined and now I enjoyed it a lot. It really delivers it is promising in nature and very easy to do.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I started Bitcoin while I hearing this forum.I just impressed to hear about this forum. One of my best friend told about this step by step.Then I joined this forum and also still work here.It's just amazing. You have enough freedom for work or invest.My experience is positive till now from joining Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

I started just a week ago. Need to post more to gain a rank. Expecting more wonderful experience in bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

I began to enter the universe of bitcoin couple of months back, at first I have no enthusiasm for this sort of wellspring of salary, as opposed to I think this is a trick, however my mind change after I've look for this bitcoin and to have an overview to my companions who are utilizing this sort of wellspring of pay. I saw that they are earned cash without contributing that why I snatch this open door.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I met a guy who was looking for firends to make his plan came true and i was that guy  Grin He told me about bitcoin and other stuff linked to crytoworld and now im here.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

I started with nothing. I started to bitcoin because my friend recommended it. At first I did not like it but he proved to me that bitcoin is true. And it helped me very much. And now I earn a living and use my needs. Hopefully more like me will help bitcoin. Hopefully it will not disappear forever Smiley. I am a bitcoiner and i am proud for myself. Bitcoin is the our new hope to rise in life and to get rich person someday. Smiley
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

I started using bitcoin because my friend convince me to try to use bitcoin for my daily live and so i could earn faster. Atfirst, i do not believe to him that you can actually earn momey from it that time, but when i started to see that he just bought a lot of things using his bitcoin i began to get interested to use it. I have some difficulties in understanding all about bitcoin when it is my first because of my friend assisting me i began to understand a lot more about bitcoin and starting to earn bitcoin too.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Bitcoin is introduced with me by my friend a month ago.and I tried it at that very moment,at first I find it boring because you need to wait 2 weeks for you to upgrade your profile rank but know I find it interesting because I can now join campaigns.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

We have the same story. I started on august but first found it boring and started to realized what I miss. When my classmate got his first income in bitcoin and I immediately made up my mind to continue what I start. Although, it takes a lot of time and patience here. It is a waiting process but it still gives me motivate everyday.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

I started last july,actually I know it before from my husband but I ignored it and not interested on it.But one day I realized that i need to help my husband to earn for the future of my children and the  he teach me also at first in joining signature campaign the easiest way to earn on bitcoin.It gained me more knowledge about cryptocurrency and learn the things about it.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

I started last july,actually I know it before from my husband but I ignored it and not interested on it.But one day I realized that i need to help my husband to earn for the future of my children and the  he teach me also at first in joining signature campaign the easiest way to earn on bitcoin.It gained me more knowledge about cryptocurrency and learn the things about it.
Actually we are the same my wife keeps telling me to start at bitcoin but i didnt listen to her. Taught bitcoin is scam or somethin, then my wife started earning from bitcoin and tells me that bitcoin has trading that makes me interested to it. Then i borrowed coins from her and started trading and thats how.

Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

I learn a lot about Bitcoin starting everything from this bitcointalk, such as market cap, volatility, and more, all of these are very helpful and I can quickly find out. Hope Bitcoin will continue to exist, and its quality will continue to grow.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

It all started when I saw my classmate getting more financially able in buying expensive stuffs. I got confused and I asked him on how do he gain such great amount of profits and he told me aboutv it without any hesitation. It was not an easy start and I even failed a lot of time before I can earn profits from it. Now I am still pursuing and I am working harder to earn more profits.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

My Bitcoin experience started when all My cousin introduced it, as he shared his experiences on doing it and on how thing work, on how do they get money from it and many more. So, we git curious and that leads us to create our own accounts and start doing things that we should also do. Based on my experiences, bitcoin give so many knowledge to me, such as, when I discovered that there was like that, Bitcoin, which exist. Foe at first it seems like "woah! Amazing" that unpredictable and unexpected but then again, I was so blessed to be able to experience it too. That's why I'm expecting it to last longer for I want others to benefit too from it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: