Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

when I first started joining this bitcoin I was very confused with what I should do in this forum and how I can participate in various activities that can generate a lot of money. but I do not despair. I keep looking for the good bitcoin by asking friends or joining in discussions about bitcoin. and i also find out about bitcoin by watching some flog on youtube which explains about bitcoin.
From then on until now I have become more knowledgeable about bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

1year ago  2017 i start bitcoin with trading.first time i just trad with bitcoin.i never find and don,t know bitcoin heart .i mean bitcoin forum.my cousin tell me about forum and how to income in forum..
I started bitcoin for more than 5 years and I have made a lot of money from bitcoin. I invested in it when the price was very low and I hold them till date because I will sell them on minimum 50k. I want to fulfill all my dreams and desires in the future. In fact i am too much confident about the price of bitcoin that bitcoin price will surely cross 50K in 2018 and that is the reason i am still holding my bitcoin and not going to sell it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

when I first started joining this bitcoin I was very confused with what I should do in this forum and how I can participate in various activities that can generate a lot of money. but I do not despair. I keep looking for the good bitcoin by asking friends or joining in discussions about bitcoin. and i also find out about bitcoin by watching some flog on youtube which explains about bitcoin.
From then on until now I have become more knowledgeable about bitcoin.
all people have their own different stories. I joined the world of bitcoin just a few years ago. Although i have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin but still i  have  joined this forum and now I am very happy with my earnings. I earned a lot of money from signature campaign as well as getting a good amount of money from trading. Bitcoin has given me a job and a profitable business at my home and I am earning more than a regular job and business.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

if I myself only 6 months into the world of bitcoin and other virtual currency.
and my first experience with follow-up project continues to play trading and investment as well
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

mine started on a marine aquarium website, a fellow member was saying how much he enjoyed crypto currencies in general and recommended people look into it. After doing some initial research I was hooked, this was only mid December 2017 so I still have a lot to learn and a lot of catching up to do but I am getting there.

I must say my experience with altcoins have been better than bitcoin though, I have found any transactions with bitcoin just takes too long to go through and costs too much in fees.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
  I recently found out about bitcoin and thought it was all a lie. I think that many at the first acquaintance with him thought so. But when he tried to earn money and I succeeded, I became happy and now I work with Bitcoin.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

It was in 2013 I had business trip  to an x country and in hotel were free journals and I read about "Gold for nerds" or something like that where was telling about Bitcoin and how it works and also that bitcoin worth 1000$, but when I checked price it was like 300$, so I decieded to buy some as it costed in past 1000$, also started learning about mining. So when I back, I bought Antimer s7ln with 2.7, that's how I started.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

It was in 2013 I had business trip  to an x country and in hotel were free journals and I read about "Gold for nerds" or something like that where was telling about Bitcoin and how it works and also that bitcoin worth 1000$, but when I checked price it was like 300$, so I decieded to buy some as it costed in past 1000$, also started learning about mining. So when I back, I bought Antimer s7ln with 2.7, that's how I started.

I started in bitcoin wit my friends because he say me that bitcoin is very help us and i see my friends theres  lot of money to come so i think i try to regester the bitcoin and i try to it if i have lucky in this currency.but i think bitcoin is trusted and truely because i see it my friends he give a time to posting so i try to it and good luck to me.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for almost a year, not too much for a good trader but also have a lot of experience to share with you. When it comes to this market, everyone probably thinks it's easy, but it's not as simple as it may seem, this market is potentially risky, so when starting out you should only invest one Less capital for you to experience and draw yourself lessons in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for almost a year, not too much for a good trader but also have a lot of experience to share with you. When it comes to this market, everyone probably thinks it's easy, but it's not as simple as it may seem, this market is potentially risky, so when starting out you should only invest one Less capital for you to experience and draw yourself lessons in this market.
Beside with the risky is the huge profits which could charming any investors if they take a look at it.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

For me, it so very worst at my first experience here in bitcoin world. I had to received my first reward/token. Since this is my first timer to had my salary here iam so happy and blessed.. I should.. But suddenly it will broke because I've lost my private key and I can't open anymore my ether wallet so I hate that day. I think I am so bless but suddenly I did not. The money is there, but it's all going for nothing matter.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

It was introduced to me before but I hesitate to invest thinking that it’s another scam. One day my brother told me that my nephew is already earning from bitcoin, lead by my curiosity now I am here. Still learning and gaining experience in cryptocurrency world.

Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

A friend told me that some people she knew had become millonaires investing early in Bitcoin. I think that is no longer possible to become rich just holding, so I am actively investing.
troydar05

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

Well,i started last monday with a good friend of mine who teach me how to do. The first time i heard bitcoin i think first.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

i started bitcoins like 3 years ago and i know in myself that bitcoin will be increase it's own value for sure there will be many in the future. some friend introduce it to me, at first i don't know what to say because it is digital money but hen time passed i'd make profit out of it,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

My bitcoin experience started when my friend recommends me to learn things about bitcoin. That time, I was badly in need of money thats why i didnt doubt my friend and learn bitcoin. At first it is very hard to understand because it is very complicated. But as of today, im earning a small amount of money. Thats okay for me because someday I can earn a lot of money through earning bitcoin.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

The easiest way is to immediately buy bitcoin, in investment things that are needed is dare to take risks and speculation, if you do not have 2 things then we will walk in place and get nothing. I bought bitcoin a year ago when the price was $ 1100 and I hold it up to $ 12k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

My bitcoin experience way back 2016 when my friends introduce bitcoin that they really earned money. They earned by doing trading bitcoin and altcoins. Ive once a trader at first its hard to earned profit because I oftern as impulsive buyer and seller that resulted into losing profit. So I learned some tips to think more before into selling.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

i bought 0.1btc in 2016 when it was 700usd because i was curious about it
i sold it a week later when it went up to 800usd and forgot about bitcoin until last year when it was 2000usd  Grin

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

I started being a bitcoiner by trading. Something I still do to this day. Indeed this is very risky, but if we have more patience. this might be a result.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: