Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

At first i am not convinced on bitcoin value. I thought it was scam. When I started joining campaigns in this forum, i found out that scammers really exist. But not all, i started earning bitcoin here and I can say that it is really profitable depending on how the market goes.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratnawide

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I started joining bitcoin by following a campaign using social media facebook, because at that time my account has not been able to follow the signature campaign. my experience is not too much in the bitcoin world
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

I started trading 2 years back when I see some of my friend doing crypto trading I asked them what is it and how they are doing and earning money from it so they told me and I started to research and learn all the thing about it and I also started trading with them.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

It's started with the first information about it in big media, I immidiately got big interest in it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Back in 2013. When first I opened my wallet. I was scared. I thought FBI will arrest us. HAHA. later we realized it is not illegal. we wanted to mine some coins but, the website suggested to buy some hardware (mining equipment) then I understood that - oh so those mining equipment manufacturing companies created some kind of scam to make money for them. Then I left and totally ignore till bitcoin crossed $1000 value. I looked behind and regret. but quickly got on board and learned more about technology and started actively involve in blockchain world. This is a true story  Smiley
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

happy to read all their posts, this is a motivation for me to the spirit of reaching the dream.
bitcoin has changed everyone and gives a big surprise. in 2013 bitcoin is not as popular as it is now, and anyone may already be a rich man today.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

I heard about bitcoin around April of last year. At first I was just listening to all her stories about bitcoin and but I was not taking any action about it. I just want around May that my friend expose me in signature campaign and it began from their. 
I started to make my account in bitcoin as my friend told me, and let me borrow her account to understand how I am going to make my own post and also to make my account rank up. Doing this thing need more effort and patient, not all the way you can get a rank where you are able to join signature campaign. While waiting to rank up, I read things on the thread specially from beginners and help in order to be guided myself. Now I am earning from signature campaigns and get good income.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

I started my bitcoin last year it has a great price before that can make a person have a big amount of earnings and I have no idea of what is happening in this forum before my friend told me about this bitcoin. But since you can research and read it online it is easy to learn things about bitccoin in the first place.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

Great that you finally joined here and be an official member of the Bitcoin community. Actually, there are a lot of bystanders around and on the cryptocurrency sidelines. They already knew Bitcoin, perhaps already heard of it countless of times but they seem to put a little care to it. I believe they also need what finally moved you to join the Bitcoin community, something very tangible, a proof that it really works. And someone close that would be able to show that.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
For me it started with a free bitcoin website but it sad to say that after I reached  the amount that they required then when I transfered to my account it will never been transmit.
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Your story is about the same as mine. At first I'm also not sure I can make money with bitcoin. But because of my brother's sincerity to teach about all this, and to show me the results he gets. I became interested in working to this day. Very grateful to bitcoin and someone who has taught me. Initially I learned about bounty campaign and how to create an article. And recently I joined in this forum.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:17:33 AM

Like most of us here, i was reluctant at first because of negative things that are running in my mind about it that time. A move that i would regret later on. The person who introduced me first about bitcoin started to amass a lot of money and it was the turning point actually.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

I got curious about bitcoin last year September 2017 when i saw some post on Facebook about it. I really have no idea at that time about bitcoin and i was desperate to earn online from home. From then i started to do my own research and lucky to find this site where i can earn for free, it's worth it and i will continue to learn and work because i love what i am doing.

SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

I earned my first coins on Twitter bounty two years ago. Since then, I have read and studied a lot about crypto coins. Now I'm investing, trading on the stock exchange and mining by little. I spend a lot of my time on the crypto industry and try to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Its started last year month of july when my brother in law introduced it to me because he saw that i only stay at home so he told me that bitcoin can help me in my daily expenses .He explained to me how bitcoin works and how can i earn in bitcoin.I make a research and read some succesfull stories about bitcoin.Thank to bitcoin,now my financial status is now stable and everything is ok.Bitcoin can gives a better life for everyone.
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

Back in 2015, I didn't believe my friends who are into bitcoin, and now from average they are now rich.
Bitcoin is something that can empower and individual. Intro days are such a culture shock where you really don't know what you are doing.
It took some time and effort in getting attached to bitcoin, you need a lot of effort, perseverance, and patience in this. I advise to ask some help from the experienced ones or experts already. Bitcoin is something that you won't learn easily. A study is needed
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

I started cultivating bitcoin world in 2017. at that moment I saw my friend was trading bitcoin and he got a lot of profit I was tempted by the benefits he got so that pulled me into bitcoin world
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I started back on 2017. It wasn't so strict before and I desired to rank up to the top but suddenly it was destroyed. Being in this bitcoin talk forum I still dreaming that someday I will rank up. It seems like impossible and I know that it is impossible to rank up without earning merit.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Well, In my experience I really confuse for the first joined of this forum because I don't know where do I start, but after some of my friends guide me to this forum. I slowly understand it well if how bitcoin was created and I also found out that there are many coins behind bitcoin and that they called altcoins. Now I continue my journey here through joining bounty campaign aiming for a token that might help me to earn a huge profit where possible to become a millionaire someday.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Bitcoin has been a very popular cryptocurrency today but way back the days I wad just learning about this, bitcoin is not yet that big. It all started when my classmate initiated a talk with me about a job that can bring good money to me. At first I refused but as I saw him getting real money from it, I gave it a try then. Earning here was not that easy but still I gave all my perseverance just to make it here now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: