Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

When i was looking for work i found interesting offer to make money onlike without boring offices and other sutff and it was signature campagin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

at the very first time bitcoin thing is one of  the most difficult work for me, only few people knows about it and also some of the people know about it just keep saying it will just vanished but i tried my best in this is me now. i am good at trading. and some bitcoin stuff.
Everything for the first time use to prove very tough task but after that it use to make people feel habitual so same as you it was hard for me to understand bitcoin as at first I was introduced to bitcoin through one of my friends and she told me to use bitcoin and earn online money from it, so I am suing bitcoin earning through signature campaign and bounty campaign, now I am trying to collect money and invest in bitcoin.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

My bitcoin experienced really start at the very long patience because i was interning first the world of signature campaign that ends almost five months and a half so as a human the feeling of being stress occurs and the laziness takes it place but in I am really the kind of person that has a long patience so then I continue things in a slowly way and I gain.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

I got to know about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general middle of last year through a friend who have as at then made huge sum of money in Bitcoin and altcoins through signature campaign and trading crypto currency.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I only heard bitcoin last year when it was on its 1000 dollar mark. My impression to it was quite negative because a friend told me that it is the currency used for buying in black markets. And then another friend taught me how to invest in bitcoin and told me about this forum. Since then, my misconceptions about bitcoin were removed and until now I am hodling some bitcoins.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

My bitcoin experience was started last year at the month of December.I heard it from a friend that it is already in crypto world 2 years ago more or less and I became interested in it.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

A friend told me about bitcoin and this forum. It was a  promising currency from the start and as time passes by my knowledge about cryptocurrency widens and I came into a conclusion that anything is possible and there are ao much opportunities online. Since then I became so attached to bitcoin and am still holding some of it in my wallet.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

start it with offer your skill in service, afterward try to get into it by following some kind of projects and doing an investment into it. i do not recommend you to chase an income by spamming signatures,just like many people did.
mikelike

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

I heard about bitcoin during the crash of 2013. I ignored it totally and then, years later, in the beginning of 2017 it started to appear in every conversation I was having about investing with a friend. We were talking about gold, ETFs, funds, stocks and the new kid, bitcoin.

After a few months of following the news and reading about it, we both decided to jump in with a small amount in May 2017. We saw it double, invested more and got trapped in the "crash" of July (with loss) but instead of selling we bought more and we have been enjoying the rally since then. So even with the bad current market, we are still siting on profits and we are learning everyday about the countless opportunities and projects that are getting launched thanks to blockchain.

Pretty happy to be here and to be part somehow of this new technology and probably, economy too.

Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

The beginning of the bitcoin is from the faucet. I started looking for the bitcoin from the faucet to get it every hour. first I got it very easily. but different from now it is hard to find bitcoin

Yes... My first Satoshis also came from the faucets. Back then, I thought that it was a waste of my time. But now I regret my decision not to use the faucets more often. Also, back then (2012-13) it was quite easy to earn Bitcoins. There were a lot of sites which used to give free coins, such as Bittrivia, Rugatu.etc.
used to be so easy to get bitcoin and altcoin because nilainnya also less so valuable, see now all changed rapidly would be hard to get it.
now is not the time to play games because this is a real investment of things will certainly become increasingly difficult.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

The beginning of the bitcoin is from the faucet. I started looking for the bitcoin from the faucet to get it every hour. first I got it very easily. but different from now it is hard to find bitcoin

Yes... My first Satoshis also came from the faucets. Back then, I thought that it was a waste of my time. But now I regret my decision not to use the faucets more often. Also, back then (2012-13) it was quite easy to earn Bitcoins. There were a lot of sites which used to give free coins, such as Bittrivia, Rugatu.etc.
used to be so easy to get bitcoin and altcoin because nilainnya also less so valuable, see now all changed rapidly would be hard to get it.
now is not the time to play games because this is a real investment of things will certainly become increasingly difficult.
before the crypto currency was not taken seriously and therefore only played games. But today it is a grandiose opportunity for everyone.
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

I started using bitcoin as transactions to purchase online stuff since 2008! There were certain games that sold ingame currency with bitcoins and then in 2012 I was in UAE were gambling was prohibited and cards are limited to online transactions, so I also used bitcoins for online activity that were not accessible via uae cards.

I think my wallets have over 25 million $ worth of transaction if I compare the transactions value in BTC then and value of BTC now haha..

Unfortunately I was never a holder ! So i missed the big jump .

Open for Rent
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I started to recognize bitcoin when I was in dire need of money when I really needed money to pay for my school and I did not have any money, by searching the internet for money I found out about bitcoin and I started looking for bitcoin until now I still play bitcoin for pay my school.

first invested after bitcoin prices started to rise and gave me an advantage that's when I started to believe in bitcoin, in fact I've known for a long time and I do not know and do not start buying because I do not believe in bitcoin and I'm still hesitant to invest in Bitcoin, but now I will continue to support bitcoin
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

When my friend told me about bitcoin, I did not take his words seriously, but recently started to earn bitcoin and thanked my friend for help and information, thanks to which I am currently working with bitcoin.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
My bitcoin  experience  is all started by our neighbor who introduced to us about bitcoin in the very beginning  I'm not interested  for but now as time goes by I really  enjoy having g bitcoin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

I have started it in this year in January. I heard it from my girlfriend last year. But I was busy with my job so much so I didn't start it then. Thank you.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Like any other users I just convinced by a friend a close friend at first I'm not really interested because all along I thought that bitcoin is a scam but afterwards when he introduced it well to me I decided to try in the back of my mind why not? But I'm scared. I could tell that my friend is good at persuading other people. Now I like bitcoin so much!
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

because of my cousin,he wanted me to invest in one ico and pushing me to enter this community.so i said i will check first.and then i come to reading many sections.until i got interested because of many positive reaction ive red.so after 2 months of observation.i tried and love it.so now im pretty enjoying my profit here
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I started couple of months ago when I wanted to have an online job for extra income, My friend told me that I can join and participate on Bitcoin signature campaigns and I can earn some coins, But I need to be fully equipped first, took several weeks before I was able to join my first campaign and it was successful. I got my Bitcoin earnings, from there, I started to be interested in trading and investing so I did and the rest is history.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.
I also know with bitcoin from some of my friends and I see changes and results that make me curious about bitcoin, and finally I try to ask and learn to be able to understand about bitcoin. I ended up using bitcoin until now and I can also be like my friend whose life changed for the better. I love being in bitcoin because bitcoin really helps me especially in economy  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: