Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

how to start it ?
if you're looking for an income i think it would be better for you to offer your skills in service board,
because if you're only looking for an income without doing anything,you will only get nothing in the future.
start it with offer your skill in service,
afterward try to get into it by following some kind of projects and doing an investment into it.
i do not recommend you to chase an income by spamming signatures,just like many people did.
(i hope you did not do that)
and lastly never ever believe what people says blindly or directly,
always do your own research because knowledge is a window for outside world.

make your goal,set your roadmap and you're ready to go.

just like i did,
i burned a lot of money in the process just for to know about it and how it works.
never give up

I guess you learned by experience mate. In my case, I encountered it around four years ago, but I did nit bite on it at first because I thought it was a scam of some sort. Back to the present, just around three months ago, a friend and a workmate thought me on some of the ins and outs, amd after I got hooked, I learned the other stuff by myself.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:38:12 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I knew it already but I hesitate to join since I thought it was a scam. And after a several months, my friend told me about this and he is now earning through bitcoin. I am not that convince but I kniw that he's not lying so I tried. I feel regretful for not believing bitcoin. But it is not too late to try and here I am now.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

I heard about bitcoin around 3-4 years ago but did not pay attention back then since the price is not that high and it sounded complicated to keep. Plus, there is no physical aspect to it. But around Aug when the price really started to ramp up, that's when I really paid attention. especially when a friend of mine earned a lot with it. I started with buying half a bitcoin and traded in an online exchange. Made some profits. Now, I'm just holding and waiting.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:40 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

My best friend told about it, since I trusted him without any asking Him about bitcoin I just did what He said to me to sign up in bitcoin forum then He told me to read it and study from it due to that I will discover in the long run that I can able to earn bitcoin. And then He was right anyway and up to now I'm doing it because I am already earning bitcoin.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

My best friend told about it, since I trusted him without any asking Him about bitcoin I just did what He said to me to sign up in bitcoin forum then He told me to read it and study from it due to that I will discover in the long run that I can able to earn bitcoin. And then He was right anyway and up to now I'm doing it because I am already earning bitcoin.

Same here, even my friend told me about bitcoins and about this forum 2 years back and asked me to spend time on this forum and collect all the relevant information about bitcoins and later on he showed me how can I start earning bitcoins from signature campaign so without thinking much I started to work on it and earned good amount of bitcoins so far.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

Same here. Due to curiosity when someone introduced bitcoin to me, I tried it so I will really know if this is not a joke. Because in my mind, if I will try this, there's nothing I will lose because I never invested money. So what I did is I follow what the person who shared me about bitcoin says. If he will say, make your rank to become higher then I try so I will really experience earning as well. And yes, I'm already started earning here. 
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:49:53 PM

Like you at first I am also not convince in bitcoin. Yes I just ignored bitcoin for almost a year ? What a wrong decision I made. After a year bitcoin price pump it hits 2000$. Thats the time I pursue to know more bitcoin and involve in bitcoin. I first asked my friends that knows bitcoin very well. They do not really teach me.instead they provide the link where I can read helpful information about bitcoin. When I have an account I learn how to rank up. When I am already junior my next problem is how I am going to apply for signature campaigns. The next thing happened to me I became very busy.I cannot handle both bitcoin and ojt.

I only get back doing bitcoin last june and up to now and even time passes I will never neglect bitcoin again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:09 PM

my experience with bitcoin a little different. experience I know bitcoin introduced on time wannacry virus was infect computer network. may age anyone remember to restore the data virus they have to pay some bitcoin, 300 bitcoin if not wrong. I forgot value bitcoin that time, maybe this year or last year. I started reading about what it is bitcoin? why can high-value, and I also began to know altcoin ... trading my first is altcoin, not bitcoin. after know bitcoin until I am currently trading bitcoin.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

I started a few years ago, and my experience was not that good, which is why I stopped for some time. I invested a little amount of money and it turned out that it was a scam. I had a bad impression at bitcoin at first and thought it was not worth it. However, I went back a year ago, and was able to earn a lot.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

I first started learning all about Bitcoin last year within the month of February. Since I was just a beginner, I started earning Bitcoin through  mobile application Bitcoin faucets called Free Bitcoin, Bitcoin Alien, Blockchain and Abundance. I was just earned a little amount from it every Tuesday of the week because the price of Bitcoin by that is just lower. I did not get contented on what I was earning so I decided to look for another method to earn with Bitcoin until searching lead me here at bitcointalk forum. I totally do not understand the concept on earning here but I strived to continue reading and reading until I got enough knowledge about this forum. I kept on posting and posting a high quality post until my level ranked up to Jr. Member by the month of October this year. By then, I tried joining signature campaign for the first and got paid 5 times the amount I earned from the faucet.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

I initially also like you gan, do not believe in bitcoin but after I see my friend who was successful in Bitcoin I immediately interested and participate in bitcoin world even though I have not got much result but I will work hard and keep trying.
Imran Nazir

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

That is actually a good thing or way for us to educate ourselves in dealing with Bitcoin. If will continue to deal with proper education in having inflation abut bitcoin it could definitely help us to earn and have a profit in a more sustainable way  Smiley
MSC_Boac

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

I heard about bitcoins about four years ago, my friend told me about it but I did not hesitate to study it even further or even try to earn some of it. How I wished I started trying to earn bitcoins by then, maybe I would be a millionaire now. I just started recently when I heard some of my classmates were earning money from bitcoins.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:11 PM

That is the reason that led us to Bitcoin. Making a huge amount of money in the short term is possible with Bitcoin. Me too, thanks to my friend I have the opportunity to know Bitcoin and can get rich from it. Everyone is attracted by value and curiosity.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I started using bitcoins 2 years ago in betting websites like cloud bet. I use to but BTC from a local seller here and then play with it. And later I cam in contact with bitcoin talk and this good community of bitcoin a this gave a very vast turn to the bitcoin definition to me and my view changed so from the I started investing in it and also earning them as I can.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

i started bitcoin when my friend ask me to make bitcoins wallet she sent me a link to make her earn from referral. the wallet shows a lot of useful ways of cash in and cash out option... then i start to research about bitcoins and think whats the best thing to do to earn bitcoins without making me deposite from my own pocket. i try many site like captcha ,faucet sites , etc... and now im happy and feeling thankful to my friend Smiley
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I know about bitcoin in early 2017 but I have no desire to join, maybe because I still feel hesitant and do not really trust the online job. But when I saw my friend building a house, buying a car and financing his family from bitcoin I started to believe and was ready to join bitcoin.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

I started off in May. At first I wanted to make money from it like most people. However, after reading about the technology behind it, I'm more interested in how it works and why it's revolutionary.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I started four years ago and bitcoin was very cheap during that time. I was able to invest some bitcoin, however, I was scammed. That is why I stopped for a while. I went back just in the middle of 2017. I was able to earn back what I had lost four years ago. Bitcoin is a really good way to earn money.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

Well, I first started by joining campaigns. Back then I had joined a really successful campaign and sold the coins that I earned using etherium. I never thought that I could sell them through bitcoin because my wallet is etherwallet after all. Then, I found a trading website that caters etherium to bitcoin trading, and that's how I got my bitcoin.
Just like you I also started bitcoins from participation in different campaigns which helped me in reading numerous ideas of the well learned investors and traders so I got a huge information as well as expertise from their thoughts and precious views I also entered in the broad field of investment and trading which gave me so much advantages in my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: