Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
by accident,im searching for something to make profit and spoke to some friends,and while were having lunch in a fastfood and talking about how to earn another money,the girl from another table close to us had conversaion over phone since she speaks louder we become curious of what theyre talking.so after the phone i try to ask her and luckily she told us and the story begins there

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

My bitcoin experience started way back august of 2017. back then I was really curious on how someone could possibly earn money through online trading or posting advertisments or just carrying their "banner" everytime you post. I tried posting little by little and also reading rules or guidelines that will help me roam around the forum. lo and behold,  I was joining campaigns and had earned a lot (from a single campaign) the rest is history. i was surprised on how everything turned out.
mohammed0102

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

I started without knowledge in this bitcoin. I have lots of question how bitcoin work, how to make money, and I always ask other people who knows what is bitcoin. I started a month ago, and I am doing great and getting more knowledge about bitcoin.Now, I invest on it again and  just need to have more trust that i will gain from it now.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

I started to know about the Bitcoin when my friend earning some money because of that. I become interested when he buy his favorite phone, laptops, flat screen TV and anything. So I start learning, because I want to earn too. It's too hard for me at first but I know I get it.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Beginning of my first experience of bitcoin .. I met a new friend when I went out of town, at that time I was on duty outside the city for 4 months. Two months out of town I have some friends there and there is one of my friends who introduce me with future trading with cripto money I am still confused to start trading and how to work trading / digital money investment.

So even though I still feel confused to start. I still want to try how I can invest with cripto money from my friend said earlier. Well, I was guided a few days with my friend until finally I can also understand trading cripto money. Now I can and do not regret investing with cripto money.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

Almost all of us started bitcoin in the same way that friebds introduce it to us but some just started through their own way just researching is the way they got into bitcoin in my case it so happened  that i got curious with what my friend is doing and having income through bitcoin so i started my journey in bitcoin.
I was unaware about bitcoin somewhat two years ago when one of my instructor asked a question in the class regarding bitcoin.

I was blank at that time but when I started reading about it, I found it an amazing way of making some good amount of money as the market value of bitcoin was continuously increasing. At that time, I planned of investing all my savings into bitcoin and now I am very happily earning handsome amount of money.

Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I started bitcoin last year. I heard a lot of good news about bitcoin . I was confused. So try my luck in bitcoin and hoping i can earn more money to support my needs. Bitcoin is a very wide opportunity.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

It all started when I lose my previous job as a worker in a production firm, I have to spend everyday all my savings for our daily needs so my savings are gradually decreasing and to the point I spend all of it. So desperately I search on the internet any online jobs, luckily I found an online job but the salary is by bitcoin. I have no knowledge that time on what is bitcoin so I search again and read all websites that have a thread on what bitcoin is. I focused myself so I gather knowledge fast day by day. One time when exploring some bitcoin sites I found my self in this forum which gives me more knowledge about bitcoins, trading and investing, and that's the start of my journey in cryptocurrency world.

bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

I heard from my colleague 3 months ago. After that I started to do some research and I entered the world of bitcoin
I heard bitcoin since 2016   but I'm afraid to enter this world because they alot of people said that it is scammed that's why. But when I see the changes of a certain person who had been enter bitcoin then that is the time when I officially explored it and I prove that bitcoin was not scam but rather it is a blessing and it will benefited you a lot most especially in financial.but i think it is very interested if u have knowledge  about it.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I started in July 2017, I had heard about it before but I preferred to first familiarize myself with this new world before placing money
A lot of people have a lot pf their stories but my story is somthing pretty similer to alot of people. social have worked for me in this matter to aware me of bitcoin and where your friend may have been in advertising or sharing information. I started to have an interest in Bitcoin thanks to my colleague. My friend who gave me the most support in the near vicinity was the same person, and this friend became rich thanks to Bitcoin. Of course it happened a long time ago.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I heard from my colleague 3 months ago. After that I started to do some research and I entered the world of bitcoin
I heard bitcoin since 2016   but I'm afraid to enter this world because they alot of people said that it is scammed that's why. But when I see the changes of a certain person who had been enter bitcoin then that is the time when I officially explored it and I prove that bitcoin was not scam but rather it is a blessing and it will benefited you a lot most especially in financial.but i think it is very interested if u have knowledge  about it.

I can really feel the same thing like what happened to you and what the other people used to say about bitcoin. They keep saying that bitcoin is a scam and there is nothing good in bitcoin and bitcoin is just like the other online investment that will run away with your money but i accepted all of those things and right now, i can say that i really proved them wrong because i worked hard and make them as my inspiration.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

I started doing bitcoins for almost a year because i started just way back on march last year and up to now. And i am really thankful that i found this bitcoin yhing because ut gives me a lot of income yo be saved for the future and alao serves as an investment. I found bitcoins in social media before but i dont really think that there are such forum like this and then when i mentioned it to my classmate they introduced me this forum and i am now starting to gain money. Yes there are also some scammers and fails but still worth it.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

initially may be fun idly, after I know I want to deepen all that is in this bitcoin, I start with the origin of the comment, after I know not allowed at home and away from the topic I was now begin to carefully to what I do.
If you are a beginner and involved in Bitcoin, you must have a lot of experience to get started, joining the Bitcoin community to know more and exchange knowledge with others is a great way to start. Starting Bitcoin, in my opinion, should be a bit of a part of Bitcoin and seek answers myself
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

I started the first bitcoin without knowledge. The first question arises in my mind, what is the bitcoin?, what is done with bitcoin?, how to make money with bitcoin?.Then I got help from one of my friends. Through him I know bitcoin is a big currency, it has stirred around the world.Then, I started the social campaign work in the first bitcoin forum.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

The first time i heard of bitcoin is through my wife. She tried to convinced me in doing bitcoin, but im too lazy to study and learn about bitcoin (also i have my work to do) so i just rejected her offer. Then, a few months she presented me her earnings and i just amaze that she earn even if shes in our house all day. (im really, proud of her)So, thats the start of my story entering the world of bitcoin, and so happy that i learned this way of earnings. And as of even i am doing my regular jobs, i keep my self involve in bitcoun and other cryptos. But i always prioritize my work and do bitcoin in free time.
Raruzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

Honestly speaking, When i first heard about bitcoin i was kinda hesistant about it. It was a Good to be true deal but when i saw how bitcoin changed my friends life by earning such a big income i suddenly felt that i must give it a try.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

Yes that's true my friend, Bitcoin is really great they made a little thing  for all people that would benefit in exchange by making posting everyday through signature campaign and any bounties. My son started last august 2017 and it was really appreciated for all the blessing he received from BITCOIN and I hope many people would be joining and enjoy the benefits from it.   

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

I know bitcoin about 2 years ago, the first time I heard bitcoin is from a business forum stating that we can earn money with bitcoin, then I follow various giveaway eg faucet claim, PTC, Paid to sign up and so on.

migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

First , my husband influenced by his friend who have a bitcoin experience , then suddenly my hubby want to try ,then , he told me if i want to try it also , then here it goes , im trying Smiley .. now i always post everyday .. hoping for a great income ahead of us  and benefits 😊😊
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:43:55 AM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

I started bitcoin October last year. My cousin taught me how to register in this forum and how to join in a bounty campaign, especially in signature campaign. At first, I thought it was just a scam or just a joke that bitcoin can be a source of income but I was wrong and I found out that it is worth-it. I earned from the first campaign that I joined. It helps me a lot in my family's daily needs. Thanks to my cousin, to this forum and most of all to Our God.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: