Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:01:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

I heard it from my friends few months ago. I created account last August but started to post here on November. At first, I am not that interested that I don't post frequently. But after some time, I found it interesting. I read threads that are relevant and it helps me a lot to get to know more bitcoin. And now I finally joined a campaign. Bitcoin is really great. You will learn so many things and you may earn extra money.

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

I started without nothing as in i have no idea about this and i have no experience yet. But i know that if you interested to something you can make a way to know more about it. So i research about bitcoin into some friends who has knowledge about it and i also research in google Smiley. Then i also research how to earn money from bitcoin and some friends teach me how.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I first started a year and more back then. I was convinced by my friend who invested in bitcoin. It was December of the year 2016 when he first earned his investment on bitcoin. At first I was a bit hesitant and thought it was just a scam, then after I tried to earn I was surprised that it was really effective.

Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I started bitcoin early in 2017 and things were not as easy as I thought it would be. It was my friend who taught me this after seeing him being so financially able. I don't want to believe it at first because I thought it was just an investment scam but still I gave it a try. I did not end up disapointed after trying instead I was able to earn large amount of profit too.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

I was just browsing the internet when I saw an article about bitcoin and I read a lot of good reviews about it. I was able to learn than bitcoin is a very good way to earn money as long as you know how to do so. I studied how and it wasn't easy at the beginning so I worked hard for it and I was able to earn large profit after the long wait. It is always worth it to work for it and receive profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first electronic bitcoin that has opened the door to electronic money. You want to own this money you can buy them or search for free or you can buy diggers and bitcoin diggers.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

I started bitcoin early in 2017 and things were not as easy as I thought it would be. It was my friend who taught me this after seeing him being so financially able. I don't want to believe it at first because I thought it was just an investment scam but still I gave it a try. I did not end up disapointed after trying instead I was able to earn large amount of profit too.

I started bitcoin late 2016 I think but really got serious about it early last year when I met people here in bitcointalk that earn bitcoin and other tokens. Before I only use bitcoin for gambling and I really regret it if only I saved up all the bitcoin I bought for the sake of gambling I could be very rich right now.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

my first bitcoin experience is when i income big that's why i realized that bitcoin is my happiest experience in this world. bitcoin experience is the most beautiful experience i ever had.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

The first time I learned about Bitcoin was from Facebook when one of my old Facebook friends posted about it constantly (on a daily basis) and eventually I looked into it and thought it was amazing and really cool and so from there I did more and more research although unfortunately didn't buy any and just like most people look back and regret that decision, but oh well what can you do? Tongue
I think social media sites have worked and your friend may have been in advertising or sharing information. I started to have an interest in Bitcoin thanks to my colleague. My friend who gave me the most support in the near vicinity was the same person, and this friend became rich thanks to Bitcoin. Of course it happened a long time ago.

One of my friends told me about bitcoin and also shows me how he is earning from this forum. He encourage me to start here in this forum as a newbie, and told me everything about bitcoin its investment and signature and bounty campaigns.

Then I started in this forum as a newbie and today I am earning handsome money from signature campaign. That was the time when the price of bitcoin was too little but now the price is about 20000 dollars.
chrmn27

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

It was only in 2017 when I heard of Bitcoin. One of my office mates is onto it. She told me about this and I doubted its legitimacy. But when I saw her withdrawing money from Bitcoin, I started to believe in it and try it myself. And now, here I am, hoping I could earn money too. By the way, I just started working on it seriously just this Jan. 2, 2018.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Well i just heard bitcoin in my friend too he did'nt need to convince me that much cause when he tell me about it i do my own research about bitcoin and i already saw its capabilities so that's when i try to join this forum and learn a lot here too and i try those campaign that my friend recommend and it really is reliable it's like hitting two birds with 1 stones you can gain so much knowledge here in the forum while earning some bitcoin.
For those who were able to do some research, it would always be easy to get into the show. I did not really get to see anyone to tell me about bitcoin. I was just on my own reading some news on technology and then every now and then, I kept seeing bitcoin everywhere and then few years back, I decided to pay some attention to it probably there really is something that I have been missing and here we are today.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Well i just heard bitcoin in my friend too he did'nt need to convince me that much cause when he tell me about it i do my own research about bitcoin and i already saw its capabilities so that's when i try to join this forum and learn a lot here too and i try those campaign that my friend recommend and it really is reliable it's like hitting two birds with 1 stones you can gain so much knowledge here in the forum while earning some bitcoin.
For those who were able to do some research, it would always be easy to get into the show. I did not really get to see anyone to tell me about bitcoin. I was just on my own reading some news on technology and then every now and then, I kept seeing bitcoin everywhere and then few years back, I decided to pay some attention to it probably there really is something that I have been missing and here we are today.
First and foremost, money is not made with cryptocurrency, but with knowledge. Cryptocurrency it is  new, yet highly experimental and very easy-to-use tool through which capital can be both multiplied and vaporizable with ease
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:18 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 09:16:36 AM by TERA2

It all started at a music festival... In 2012 someone told me about the underground drug market, and out of curiosity I just had to check it out to see if it was real. While there what stood out more to me than the drugs was these units that the drugs were being transacted in and how rapidly the prices were changing. So I learned about bitcoin. As a software engineer, I was fascinated. The thought of the drug market was completely gone and I just had to learn all about how this technology worked. On top of that I looked at the chart and was fascinated by the volatility and the volume (even in 2013). As a previous penny stock trader, this looked like a gold mine compared to penny stocks. I also was amazed at how there were multiple exchanges with completely different prices and my immediate thought was to arbitrage them. So in 2013 I began a dual operation of building litecoin/altcoin GPU miners and doing arbitrage trading. The mining operation didnt last long because my landlord was freaked about about the electricity usage even though I was paying for it. Also, I soon learned that the fiat channels in arbitrage were too difficult so that left me with daytrading. I never wanted to daytrade but I was already in so I might as well. During the early 2013 crash I increased my coin stash by 2000% in a matter of weeks with daytrading litecoin. With those kind of profits I became stuck to the crypto trading world forever.

60659 📦
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Its been 3 years since i first heard about bitcoin through my friend and i was skeptical at first to try it. Eventually i became interested when i noticed the post in his fb account the earnings he got from bitcoin. Then he teach me and i do my own research to know more about bitcoin. We even join in numerous investment program and also tried trading. Now btc is my sideline while having a day job and im also considering to go fulltime if i had the guts to do it.

I was also skeptical at first when I first got to hear about bitcoin and I was like, what the crap is all these and after being in so many schemes that ended up not working, I got a bit scared and decided to close a blind eye until one fateful day, I got up one morning and then there was just that zeal to even do some research about bitcoin and I am really glad I did.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

Will I start bitcoin because of my friends told me to bitcoin. Then explain me how it works and rules then what you could earn so that I've been interested then now I'm a newbie.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Well i heard about bitcoin last november because my aunt doing it so she explained me how just to do it and how is it works, and now i got my first salary here and continuing what i have started in bitcoin.

Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

It starts with my friend introduce me to Bitcoin, and I was interested to learn about it. I'm new, I just join for a month. I just join a campaign and making money. I'll try to learn how to do trades in the future, I'm really glad to know Bitcoin. Cool
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

The first time I knew about bitcoin was when I went to the Internet and read about bitcoin, my cousin was also a bitcoin user, I finally visited my cousin's house to ask more about bitcoin, then I created an account and started working on bitcoin with the bounty I followed...
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

The first time I've encounter bitcoin was back in 2011 from a friend although I don't have interest with that in that time. Then I finally embrace bitcoin last year I think it is  a cool experience, I earn while I am studying.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

The first time I've encounter bitcoin was back in 2011 from a friend although I don't have interest with that in that time. Then I finally embrace bitcoin last year I think it is  a cool experience, I earn while I am studying.
I just remembered how my friend and my bro kept inviting me to join here and to do a research about bitcoin or the cryptocurrency but I kept ignoring and kept saying that I don't have time for that, what is on my mind that time is just they want to invite me because I though it was just like a networking wherein they can earn from my registration fee which is I was wrong all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: