Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Its started when I heard it thru my friends talking about this, and the first thing comes to my mind is that, how will i make money by just doing like this, many things on my mind, and i gave it a try, thinking that  i will invest what i can lose. then the rest is history, i am in this stage that i am earning, not too much as we wanted, but atleast earning. We must be strategic all the time.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

there was my friend who originally worked in the City, then he went home and settled in the Village. in the village he put up the Internet Antenna, and he says from there he will get the money. from there then I look for information, what work he is ?! and I always ask, then he tells it all. and this is where I got to know Bitcoin, and started working at Bitcoin
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

I already heard about bitcoin before but i really don't have interest on it. It was just until one of my close friends told me about the function of bitcoin and how it helped him in so many ways. So i tried it for myself and was happy that what he said is true and i earned on this forum already.
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

it just started a month's ago i still recall the time when i did start posting and my first experience in joining bounty campaign. At first it was difficult for me because i don't know what to do, i have a lot of questions in my mind that i can't answer so i get the chance to know more by asking other people and searching for the effective ways in doing bitcoin.
albean

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

In my society, it gets to be the new trend. Eveyone is talking about bitcoin and cyptocurrency stuff. Hence it got my attention not just to earn but to also enter this virtual world and be knowledgeable about it. Definitely, we all will be using cryptocurrency in the near future, and I would not want to be obsolete.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

It started when that summer i needed a money and i ask someone if i they know a job wjerr i can fit in myself because i really needed a money way back then and then they told me how to do this thing in the internet and then they teach me how to start then i started and at first i had really no idea about this thing and i get banned at the first try but as time goes by i learned from this threads and it is really nice learning while gaining.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

I immediately started it in this forum, I know about all this because it was told by my friend. and more about bitcoin and altcoin, i learned from this forum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I just started last year and also through the help of my friend who invites me to be here in bitcoin. He try to convince me with some proof so I immediately join on what he is referring to. I started to post in some forum, of course with the assistance of him since I can't do it with my own. He told me what to do and he guide me. Afterwards I learned lot and start earning. At that moment I realize that there has many reason to reach your dreams, it only depends on the opportunity and chances.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Experience has been years in the Crypto market. You go in and start learning small amounts of money. Then you have the experience to trade larger amounts of money. I believe that this will help you become a good trader.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

It started when that summer i needed a money and i ask someone if i they know a job wjerr i can fit in myself because i really needed a money way back then and then they told me how to do this thing in the internet and then they teach me how to start then i started and at first i had really no idea about this thing and i get banned at the first try but as time goes by i learned from this threads and it is really nice learning while gaining.
like to me, first, i was also because of economic problems and friends taught to find bitcoin by joining the bounty campaign, from there my economic life began to improve until now
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

I started bitcoin 5 months ago. My friends and clasates introduce it me. I got excited because theey said that I can earn from this. They help me create an account and gave me some tips on how to manage it. They joined me in different campaigns that can help me eran tokens that can be converted into coins. I fine it very interesting that's why up to now Im still into this. I know that this will be all worth it and will all be paid off sooner or later. Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

The first thing I knew about bitcoin was the faucet site faucetbox, I was interested to know bitcoin because there was an advertisement saying that the future of the world transaction system will use bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

my friend is bitcoin trader.i see his status in facebook that could much money monthly by trading cryptocurrency.and that make me motivated about this market.and finally i have to make my own research to get succes like my friend.
fb26

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

My experience when i started bitcoin is really hard for me because i really dont understand about it and then my friend guide me how to do it. i got inspired to enter this kind of business when my friends show me his income in just one month.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

My bitcoin experience started year 2011 i not sure if that year is the starting of bitcoin and i see one of my friend surfing the internet and just playing games I asked him what is that he said that it was for earning bitcoin so i got curious what is that bitcoin was so I ask again and he said that it was a digital coin from the internet and can be turned into a real cash so from that i started bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

like to me, first, i was also because of economic problems and friends taught to find bitcoin by joining the bounty campaign, from there my economic life began to improve until now
Well taking start from joining the bitcoin campaign is really good because the income with it is the free income you will not have to invest anything for it, I also have started when my friend shared her experience with me, at the first I did not trust her and I said it’s just a scam, but then she told me to take start with the join of campaign I will not have to invest anything but I will earn with this way, so I started and I got a lot of income so now I have faith for bitcoin and I am planning to invest as well.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

I have started learning about bitcoin from my good friend who in community from 2012. He told me about bitcoin and also offered to try mining few altcoins.

winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

So here is my story

I was inexperienced in crypto so I decided to invest an amount im satisfied to lose (which is good) and I placed it on NEO when NEO was going up. I saw my numbers going up so I deposited same amount again (getting greedy here) still i was inexperienced. NEO reached 30's and started to go down and I see my numbers going down but im still in profit so I sell NEO for bitcoin. And then I keep thinking what if I deposit again same amount. That big amount of money would've been sexy if I put it all on NEO when it was going up.

So i deposit 3rd time in a space of 1 month and all were bitcoin. I had a flight to catch and looked at LTC and it was 60 dollars but didnt have time to buy and said to myself I'll buy when I land. When I land i see litecoin going up to 80. I do an inexperienced move and I Fear Of Missing Out buy LTC at All Time High with all my money. Then see it going down to 60 dollars. And here starts my problems.

I was in a loss. I tried to be in profit again or just reach my initial investment so I day trade I made very little but lost more. I got depressed, couldn't sleep. My mistakes (investing a lot being inexperienced and now in a loss) really affected my life, my sleep and my relationship.

I decide to hold on dear life with ltc again.. But it didnt move enough. After 2 months i decided to take a risky move and sell litecoin and buy a coin (dont want to mention what for shilling reasons) which made me get my initial investment back + 20% profit and got my smile and relationship back.

Now I learned alot through this yet I'm very inexperienced. I'm holding my coin for atleast 8 more months. I decided to go all in (might be a mistake too) I tried to day trade again. Lost. And decided day trading is not for me. Holding is.

Im still in profit. Could have made way more but my mistakes limited them to 20% profit so far
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

It started when my friend mentioned it to me but I didn't believe him of course. It was kind of unbelievable to earn as easy as that. I thought it was a scam but then my other friend tried it and it's proven right. So I started doing business related to bitcoin as well.

zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

i find bitcoin from my facebook status. he said that could earn more than $20k in a month. from that i am being motivated to be like him and started my bitcoin journey.i am glad right now it could be my main job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: