Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.

For me, my bitcoin experience will started when the price of bitcoin is televise in television. In my country it is not much papular, but when the value of bitcoin is going huge, thats the start for me to entering bitcoin world.
I did not learn about bitcoin from media but yes it is true media is playing very good role in life of bitcoin, I heard and learnt about bitcoin from my friend and she told me all related to bitcoin this because I was good at new things and she simply told me that I should use my abilities and earn money. I started bitcoin with signature campaign and now I am collecting money to go for investment as well.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

Someone didn’t had money other then BTC to pay me for a service already delivered. So I finally accepted BTC, thinking something is better then nothing. Though didn’t understood the concept at start, like how it will work or why it will work so I research and learn couple things and I was like bitcoin is really interesting so here I am right now.
I am surprised that you even accepted bitcoin from someone paying for your services without even knowing what it really was. The person really did you a huge favor though but that was like pretty huge risks to take for something you have no knowledge about and still accepting it anyway.

I had similar stuff but this time around I was the one doing the paying and the person I am supposed to pay to asked if I can send in bitcoins, and it all started there.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

I found out about bitcoin since my PayPal account was limited with my money on it because I was selling some game -related items. Nobody failed any dispute against me but they limited my account idk why maybe because my account was new and received some money right away. But anyway down the road I started looking for alternatives until I bumped to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, all I can say thank you paypal because I am happy now to be here with you guys  Wink we are making the difference together.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:06 PM

It’s regret all the time. I been hearing about it since the beginning from my cousin convincing me to get into this but i just ignored him. Now he is already a multi-millionaire in crypto and i am just a beginner. Really regret comes late.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

It started on a rainy day, my girlfriend had left me, i was depressed, listening some Radiohead, i read on a forum someone talking about "bitcoins making you rich", so i bought some by curiosity, and now i'm one of the most rich people of my country

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:39:30 PM

my first bitcoin was january 2017 and i invested it on altcoins like xvg and bat.
my first trade was not that good and rekt my portfolio but i have learn a lot.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:39:54 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I started to recognize bitcoin when I was in dire need of money when I really needed money to pay for my school and I did not have any money, by searching the internet for money I found out about bitcoin and I started looking for bitcoin until now I still play bitcoin for pay my school.
That’s good. Your are earning on your own to pay your studies so you dont need to depend on your parents anymore. I wish i also had this opportunity before so i was also able to support myself in college. Unlike now students during my time are taking part time jobs to have some income, and part time jobs are nothing compares to peope nowadays having partime in crypto.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Heard about bitcoin, read about it when he worth 400$, but decided to invest much later, at 1200$
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
My story is not far from yours'. It is really weird in the first place when I've heard about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and how people are earning profit by just "posting". But it also woke my curiousity as well and read articles about it. It is really fun to be honest. I am now earning huge profit and it os not that hard since I am just investing into it.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

Heard about bitcoin, read about it when he worth 400$, but decided to invest much later, at 1200$

I guess you bought it around the month of February this year or April as it was $1200 that time and Now people will die to buy at that price but I heard about bitcoin way back in 2015 initially I did not believe as there are so many scams going on so I ignore it but when I saw my flatmate making money out of it I decided to go for it but ended up selling all by2017 as I have some emergency and bitcoin has really.helpedme to cope up with financial responsibilities

Am I spamming? Report me!
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:05 PM

I started doing bitcoin. It was actually because of my co-workers that considered as one of my friend who actually told me how to earn here in bitcoin he told me many things about bitcoin. On how to join in signature campaigns here and on what are the ways of earning here in bitcoin.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

i have a confuse about bitcoin,im always thingking if this real and true....but when my one of friend getting his salary to bitcoin  im been pity and realize why im not try to join bitcoin,when im trying for its become interesting and exciting....i learn a lot and joining all signature campaign that i know my life can change thats i owe to you bitcoin hope you change my life to better life...
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:04 PM

The first time I learned about Bitcoin was from Facebook when one of my old Facebook friends posted about it constantly (on a daily basis) and eventually I looked into it and thought it was amazing and really cool and so from there I did more and more research although unfortunately didn't buy any and just like most people look back and regret that decision, but oh well what can you do? Tongue
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:00:47 PM

I remember when i started as a bitcoiner. A friend keep talking about this kind of investment which he said that theres no invested capital but you can earn through a signature campaign and use it as a capital. I become interested about it because hes talking everytime about his earnings on this. He teach me how to get started and the rest is history.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

I am only starting my Bitcoin experience.  Because of my friend, I become more interested about the concept of Bitcoin. I become more curious why is the price of Bitcoin is increasing. As of now, I am trying and starting to know the deeper concept about Bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

The first time I learned about Bitcoin was from Facebook when one of my old Facebook friends posted about it constantly (on a daily basis) and eventually I looked into it and thought it was amazing and really cool and so from there I did more and more research although unfortunately didn't buy any and just like most people look back and regret that decision, but oh well what can you do? Tongue
Same as me sir , I see bitcoin when my facebook friend post about bitcoin he earn money even while in home only or student only like me. So I started to ask question to him and start learning he guide me for 1 week only and I become studied in my own . First I heard bitcoin is scam and Im wrong because this is the good opportunity to us. My first experienced in bitcoin is Bad because My bitcoin lost because of investment site so I stopped it and I start trade and I earn weekly because of the trading and that's good .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:01 AM

I started investing in bitcoin since last October, well it can still be said very new. his experience was still not really understand about bitcoin, and still very beginner. and I know about the bitcoin from my very experienced friend.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

I've started my bitcoin experience late this year since I was still hesitant back then. I started investing small amount first because im too scared to risk my money. So far so good now because bitcoin price is flying in to the moon. I already seeing profits from my small investment.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:26:47 AM

I think social media sites have worked and your friend may have been in advertising or sharing information. I started to have an interest in Bitcoin thanks to my colleague. My friend who gave me the most support in the near vicinity was the same person, and this friend became rich thanks to Bitcoin. Of course it happened a long time ago.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

I was looking for work and earn extra income and my brother introduce me to bitcoin. I just recently started and the more I learn about bitcoin the more I am interested on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: