Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:39:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3757 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Learn about bitcoin and the fluctuation of bitcoin for a while to better understand bitcoin. Find experienced traders to learn as well as learn from them.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

My nephews treated the whole family with pizzas a couple of months ago. They were only students. Where did the money come from? They were into bitcoins. That was the start of it all. Now the whole family as in whole family together with whole bunch of friends are into it. The funny thing here is, whenever we had get together, the only topic that we discussed is all about bitcoin. All the ins and outs, the pros and cons, everything. We learn as a whole.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

Seen a desire from your new experience, I will explain a little of my experience so far.
you begin to use your skills by offering your expertise in related services. .
after that try to understand the instructions that exist and follow the new activities there ..

Make your goal where you will achieve the success you are looking forward to, If you succeed you can be like me. Sata has spent much of my income for my strong beliefs, to change the future I am running now.

And so it is with you, you will take some of your travel experiences.

gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

I did not think that bitcoin could make a tremendous change in my life.I already heard it multiple times but was not convinced since I don't have trust in the networking industry and nowadays it is full of scam and fake news. but when my cousin started earning in bitcoin I tried it and was mesmerized by the amount of money I got to cash out weekly. at first, it was kinda hard since my family depends on me so much because my father is sick and needs life-maintenance medicines and he struggles so much just to gives us our basic needs even though he is not allowed to work because of his health condition.My mother takes care of my father which gives me a lot of pressure to do my best for them. Working while studying is not easy it gives me a lot of stress and pressure for my family. I have to support myself and my siblings and give additional money for my father's maintenance. but because of bitcoin I got to help them a lot but is still not too much but at least I got to help them and support my family and myself.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

I started in confusing thinking. Really? Why there is bitcoin like that.?
Many questions blow in my mind. So I tried because of my friends guidance. Then I am Here. Hope that I will be successful here.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

I started knowing bitcoin last month 2nd week of november, I become more interested because my friends always talked about bitcoin I'm confuse how does it work and how to earn on it. Then upon my curiosity I search and read more about bitcoin. As of now I'm still  hoping to get my 1st bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.
Same .. early I knew bitcoin from my friend and my friend told me to have income from online, and finally I try to be able to and understand about bitcoin because I have seen the real result from my friend whose circumstances changed and I am more excited to be in bitcoin. and I ended up joining the bitcoin by posting on this forum until I followed the signature campaign and I received a weekly payment, I was in good spirits and kept following the signature campaign and read the existing thread or rules and posted the quality to be paid as per the agree. for now I am more comfortable to follow the signature campaign and for the future I will try the others

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

The first time I read about bitcoin was back in 2011. I didn't understand it at the time, and I did not see the potential. I just read about it as it was interesting. Of course now I regret not buying, but who can know those things. Can't beat myself up for not being psychic. Now, many years later, I registered on this forum to join some bounty campaigns.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

It started with the event that i have many VGA and i don't know what to do with them. I made a research and put all of them on mining BTC. Cheesy
You have started your future with mining and it is really now profit worthy to start bitcoin like this. Bitcoin mining takes lots of money and even then profit is under risk. Well I have started my bitcoin experience initially through one of my friends she was using bitcoin as source of extra income and I just asked about it and she told me then I searched and at very first I started bitcoin as signature campaign and till now I am collection money to get in investment and make my future bright with bitcoin.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

I got introduced to bitcoin by a friend of mine who was getting stuff from internet all the time even tho i knew he wasn't that rich to make such purchases of new consoles and smart phones . The guy explained what's bitcoin and how does it work , and he told me that he did some mining along with some designing for some ICOs for which he was remunerated in bitcoin and therefore he could offer himself all those goods . It was interesting at first especially that we didn't have a proper internet payment method in my country , but when i got to discover the technology behind , that's where i fell in love with bitcoin !

R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

I know bitcoin from my best friend, he told me about his activities on bitcoin which has earned him good income.
my best friend taught me all about bitcoin, he explains in detail and slowly so I understand what he is describing.
now I have been engaged in the activity in the bitcoin and I have earned a good profit as income for me, I will continue to learn and explore all about bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good development and very promising.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

I got introduced to bitcoin through a friend. He made me register in Zarfund then. In short zarfund made me know bitcoin last year October but I had little knowledge of it. I got to understand it well this year April.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

My bitcoin experience back then was a bunch of scams back then when I was just starting about this bitcoin thing all I know is investments like HYIP or PONZI so I got scammed so many times back then.
Then my friend told me about trading and the market so I started earning some profit in alt-coin trading and I found out about this site.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:28:05 AM

Thank you for all your stories. I was very interested in reading. Your stories are very inspiring for beginners
In crypto market, the more knowledge you have the more successful you are with digital currencies. All those people who understand this market in the best possible way are at present the millionaires of the crypto kingdom. We all should understand this fact that this market keeps on increasing and decreasing in value, one should have enough knowledge that he or she can predict the future of coins. It helps a lot in dealing with coins.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

my first experience when i started, it was so exciting ang fun because after a couple of days upon starting the bitcoin went up so fast and i was so overwhelmed to see the figure because all i thought it will go up continously to the moon until year end but then unfortunately before christmas came it went down but i am still positive it can recover soon😃
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

First , i was very afraid to invest in BITcoin,but when my have made his investment 5X,then i started to invest in it.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

My bitcoin experience has all started early this year and things were a little bit difficult. It was difficult at the beginning but good thing I was able to deliberate later on. Bitcoin was not as easy as I think it is but still I feel privileged to be able to know it even at a young age. I was not convinced also at the beginning but good thing stuffs changed and became more better later.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

It has all started because of my friends influence and at first I though they were just trying to play me and fraud me. Bitcoin has already change the way I live and as soon as I started to do it, a lot of things went off better than before. It wasn't easy at the start but good thing I was able to adapt after everything I went through. I hope things will get better next year since I am expecting more from it.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

I started into bitcoin late last year into this year 2017. At first, it was with lending to about two sites that was paying hourly and I almost wasn't interest and I also didn't get anything out of the investment. But about the 3rd quarter of this year, I started again with another entry pattern, entirely different from the previous fail, though I still had one recently. But now, I can see clearly and understand the way things operate here and how you can earn money on the long run with patience and due diligence.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

I started to join here last august 2017 and I first heard about bitcoin to my bestfriend. My bestfriend explain to me on how to earn money by simply posting your answer to your chosen thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: