Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:29:21 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
It started last year when I first saw the name BITCOIN from one application but I didn't know what's the use of that application then, I ignore it, but internet always bring me to that page,so my curiosity begun. I started Google it and learn some info about it. I remember that times when I claiming with bitcoin faucet, I get 20k satoshi with 1 click.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToxicMind91

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:14:29 AM

My first exploring of Bitcoin is about 2 years ago, when the price is still about 800$ but my investment in Bitcoin isn't that much to make me becoming rich.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:18:26 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

Well, I first started by joining campaigns. Back then I had joined a really successful campaign and sold the coins that I earned using etherium. I never thought that I could sell them through bitcoin because my wallet is etherwallet after all. Then, I found a trading website that caters etherium to bitcoin trading, and that's how I got my bitcoin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:23:41 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:25:23 AM by goku1525

It started last year when I first saw the name BITCOIN from one application but I didn't know what's the use of that application then, I ignore it, but internet always bring me to that page,so my curiosity begun. I started Google it and learn some info about it. I remember that times when I claiming with bitcoin faucet, I get 20k satoshi with 1 click.

Wow, what a good experience that you had before which is meeting the destiny of bitcoin, I guess that's your really destiny on which signed of making you rich someday because of this. It will be possible to be happen because there's a lot of people testimony that show some proofs that they are earning from doing bitcoin I mean working with bitcoin like joining in a signature campaign and any other bounty that could make you earn.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:30:12 AM

My bitcoin experience started when I was introduced to it by my cousin and he was able to put me into a community where I was able to pick the brain of crypto users from all over the world. I consumed knowledge whereve I found it and invested on some I think would profit

Y U MAD AT ME
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:00 AM

it waas month of February that my cousins told me about bitcoin but i joined here last week of august if i just listen and believe my cousin i might have a higher rank today anyway i think it is not yet too late for me because bitcoin today has it's highest value
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

I was started my bitcoin journey last two years ago when I was being a member of the community who used bitcoin as the mode of payment and donations. At first I was intrigue on what is this things and how this being earn. So after how many months I came up to the conclusion of that bitcoin is the answer to my prayers on how to earn money online.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ross9811

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:21 AM

it waas month of February that my cousins told me about bitcoin but i joined here last week of august if i just listen and believe my cousin i might have a higher rank today anyway i think it is not yet too late for me because bitcoin today has it's highest value
The OP is talking about your career in Bitcoin not personally in this forum dude. But i guess so, if you joined long time ago , things should be more smooth for you.
Thanskiejhyle

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

I started this month.. I dont have any idea about bitcoin then i just researched it. I joined many bitcoin groups on fb but still no one answered my questions right. Everytime i asked how?? They just answer me some refferral links.
Then.. I asked my friend how they earned so much without investing money. Then he taught me everything,about bounty hunting,mining,trades etc. Now i have full knowledge about it. Thanks to him
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

i started doing bitcoin pay to click 2013...frm there i just keep on doing ptc jobs,up to games paying btc or faucets...thats until 2015
2016 i started gambling,up to now....bitcoin is a big help for me earning money honestly and im very lucky to have this opportunity.
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

I get started, when my friend is in university. He do invite me to make profit by bitcoin, just do a simple job like a sell and buy with some of your saving money to bitcoin, you may get fast income. Bigger you convert your money to btc, bigger profit you'll get too.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

My experience with bitcoin is that I bought bitcoin yesterday at 18750, and today it costs 18,000 and continues to get cheaper. Looks like I'm less lucky than your friend.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
beezunus

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:52:21 AM

I know bitcoin is actually long time ago but I do not have time for it and just a few months ago I started seriously on bitcoin and took the time to bitcoin.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

I started my journey with bitcoin few months ago. when i first heard about bitcoin i don't what should i do with it. That's why i was so curious about bitcoin than i search about it and finally i know about it and I'm also already started earning through bitcoin. Smiley

Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I first saw the bitcoin when I was doing my research! Because of what I saw in the internet, I make a research about bitcoin. It took me 1 week for me to know what is bitcoin and how does it work. Because of the knowledge that I get from bitcoins; I researched more for me to understand and to know all of the information that has connect with bitcoins.

Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:38 PM

My bitcoin experience started when a friend of mine recommended me to learn bitcoin because that time, i badly needed some money and i told him that i experienced financial problems. I started from joining campaigns to earn bitcoin and looking forward to learn more things about it.
Same like you. I start Bitcoin when my best friend introduces me about Bitcoin. I hear the qualities of Bitcoin and surprise that any currency can have such properties. When is starting trading on Bitcoin, it is very enjoyable for me. The popularity of Bitcoin in peoples is increasing speedily. The price graph of Bitcoin is growing up and up from time to time. Bitcoin is the currency which can never be stolen or not be damaged.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:11 PM

I started my journey with bitcoin few months ago. when i first heard about bitcoin i don't what should i do with it. That's why i was so curious about bitcoin than i search about it and finally i know about it and I'm also already started earning through bitcoin. Smiley
Maybe you been hearing it a long time but you were not interested. It is not believable that only few months ago you heard about it since bitcoin news is everywhere. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being talked about everywhere in the internet, news, magazines, newpaper and even in s9cial medias like fb and twitter and instagram. Like me i been hearing about it since it has started or maybe a little later after it has started but i never listened and given an6 attention to it.

ronafurw

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

I know bitcoin since year 2010 but i didn't bring my self to do this .Until this year,month of january i woke up 1day wanting to try how bitcoin works. No one teach me but i'm challenge and do some research.,And im thanking bitcoin,it help us so much in our financial assistance.
Oh boy what a chance you had in past. That time if you would have bought bitcoins and held them till today, you will be a millionaire. And if you would have bought many bitcoins because bitcoins were so cheap, today you will be a rich person. But no problem, as you told us you have recovered even in this year, this is something motivation for us. Hope you will be doing great further.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

In fact, I heard about bitcoin a few years ago, and I didn't pay attention to it all the time. In January this year, my friend took part in ICO. In June, he showed us his ICO account, which has increased by dozens of times. I just started to add bitcoin.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.
I just started when my sister in law introduced to me,at first I just ignore it until one time I tried posting in signature campaign.
You must be thankful to your sister for introducing you with such an awesome thing. I was unaware of this crypto currency till the time one of our instructors told us about bitcoin last year. He told us about this concept of bitcoin and explained all the things related to it.

Moreover, he also motivated us to join this forum to have some money as well. Till that time, I am very much living an independent life and I don’t ask from my parents to bear my expenditures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: