Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:16:33 AM

I'm going for a smoke. I need to stop reading before the tears of laughter completely soak my shirt.

And who would want to see me sitting there in my office all sweaty and soaked, the shirt getting almost invisible, the ac ruffling my hair, while "You can leave your hat on" plays in the background?

No, really, who wants to?

What's so funny? I honestly don't get it.  I'm being serious about everything.

and the funny thing was compliment, did she get offended?  man, women are just not very funny....rarely so it's an awesome rare gift.  Like finding a sensitive man who's also manly and can multi-task.  wouldn't you as a woman say, wow, that's rare.

would I get offended?  No, I'd be flatered cause that's the truth..  for crying outloud, just look around, how many funny women did you remember in school?  who was always the class clown?  always, 100% some guy.  This is a simple truth and I give her a compliment and now she's mad at me.  I don't even understand what's so funny.   I feel like i'm taking stupid pills.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:18:54 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fwiw

my little girl is like that and I'm still shocked and she's my little girl.
You got me

+1

That is perfect. I am so going to use that!

I don't get it.  It was a compliment.

how many times have you guys seen the class clown to be a girl....EVER?  I have never seen it and I've gone to 3 large high schools.

How many really funny women comedians have you guys seen?  I can't name one by name but I've seen like maybe 2.  and please don't start with it's a man's world.  funny is funny and for some reason women are not naturally very funny.  it's just another fact....no big deal.  I don't get mad when women say men can't multi-task.  Why would I, I can barely do one thing at once, it's the truth why would I get mad.  People are so sensitive that they can't handle even basic truths that are all around them.

so yes, my little girl is hilarious and that shocked me cause it's so unusual.  I didn't expect that and I think it's a great gift.

Or perhaps that your own biased to your daughter can break through your blatant 1940's ways of thinking.

I wasn't plus oneing you I was plus oneing JackJack for his humor on how to google stuff (which obviously you don't know how to do). I don't know why I haven't seen that website before but it is awesome. and I am certainly going to use it.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:45:39 AM

You got me

+1

how many times have you guys seen the class clown to be a girl....EVER?  I have never seen it and I've gone to 3 large high schools.

How many really funny women comedians have you guys seen?  I can't name one by name but I've seen like maybe 2.  and please don't start with it's a man's world.  funny is funny and for some reason women are not naturally very funny.  it's just another fact....no big deal.  I don't get mad when women say men can't multi-task.  Why would I, I can barely do one thing at once, it's the truth why would I get mad.  People are so sensitive that they can't handle even basic truths that are all around them.

so yes, my little girl is hilarious and that shocked me cause it's so unusual.  I didn't expect that and I think it's a great gift.

Or perhaps that your own biased to your daughter can break through your blatant 1940's ways of thinking.

I wasn't plus oneing you I was plus oneing JackJack for his humor on how to google stuff (which obviously you don't know how to do). I don't know why I haven't seen that website before but it is awesome. and I am certainly going to use it.

I know  you were +1 her (It's not a he, that's why this entire conversation about her being funny being a gift) I just didn't get the humor.  I didn't see any website or a link so maybe that's why everyone is laughing and I'm not. 

I'm fair to my kids just as I am to strangers.  I expect my girl to succeed but I teach her already her role is to listen to her husband but her luck is she gets to choose which man she gets to want to listen to.  I tell her now, and she's only 4, you marry an idiot you have to be submissive to an idiot so make sure you marry a smart guy and if you don't too bad.  Don't try to outman your man, even if you're smarter, let him lead and God will give him the wisdom he needs.  Kids need the right role players in the family to grow up confident and too much today the woman is the man and the man is this idiot who doesn't know anything and is pushed aside by the mother.  That's not right and it's not true, it's reverse sexism and it damages the self confidence of boys and turns them into cowards and insecure sexual confused boys, it's tragic and it happens a lot cause of the bullshit in the media people buy into and don't even realize it.

So yeah, my daughter cracks me up all the time.  She's like a real comedian man.  And that's not breaking my 1940's sexism, it's reality. Tell me how many women class clowns you had in school growing up cause I never saw one.

and why is it that almost no woman comedian is funny except like maybe 2 and even those don't compare to any of the top 50 men comedians, am I supposed to ignore all reality now like the idiots who ignored the earth was round, that's just plain stupid?  I mean that's like 1000 to 1 difference in the comedy world so something is up and I think it's just genes, the male genes for some reason carry the comedic thing way more and I have no idea why.  while even a crappy or average male comedian can make you laugh pretty good and it's not the crude rumor cause lots of guys are funny just with their body language or how they talk or their imagination or observations while women just look like they try to act funny, most overtly try to just imitate men which is just annoying. 

Women are lame comics, that's not 1940, that's right now and it will be the same in 2000 years cause that's just part of the role of men and women play.  Men fart and make you laugh and women don't.  it's that simple, nothing sexist or backwards.  man, not even plain obvious truths can get through the brainwashed political correctness women are equal bullshit they stuffed down our throats for the last 20 years.  it's absurd, just look around and believe what's real not what this decades idiots teach you.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:48:17 AM

Lol at ^

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:49:57 AM

Ok, I'm gonna go to bed.  I gotta wake up and do stuff with my kids tomorrow.

take care and funny girl think of some ideas from the perspective of a woman and a coder.  I want your input to combine with what's in my head.

I think money wise and you'll think way different and that kind of combo is how you get a great coin.  Give me some normal pricing like you know, at worse Hazard which the spendiest.  And plus you get 10%, I'll put It in writing, that can be worth way more than the coding fee.

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.  Take care and good night.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:51:39 AM

Lol at ^

I don't get that either.  What's so funny man.  Are you a man pretending to be a girl all this time.  stop messing with my head or tell me what's so funny so I can laugh too.

Ok, I'm tired.....goodnight.....hopefully for reals this time.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:54:15 AM

You got me

+1

I know  you were +1 her (It's not a he, that's why this entire conversation about her being funny being a gift) I just didn't get the humor.  I didn't see any website or a link so maybe that's why everyone is laughing and I'm not. 

I'm fair to my kids just as I am to strangers.  I expect my girl to succeed but I teach her already her role is to listen to her husband but her luck is she gets to choose which man she gets to want to listen to.  I tell her now, and she's only 4, you marry an idiot you have to be submissive to an idiot so make sure you marry a smart guy and if you don't too bad.  Don't try to outman your man, even if you're smarter, let him lead and God will give him the wisdom he needs.  Kids need the right role players in the family to grow up confident and too much today the woman is the man and the man is this idiot who doesn't know anything and is pushed aside by the mother.  That's not right and it's not true, it's reverse sexism and it damages the self confidence of boys and turns them into cowards and insecure sexual confused boys, it's tragic and it happens a lot cause of the bullshit in the media people buy into and don't even realize it.

So yeah, my daughter cracks me up all the time.  She's like a real comedian man.  And that's not breaking my 1940's sexism, it's reality. Tell me how many women class clowns you had in school growing up cause I never saw one.

and why is it that almost no woman comedian is funny except like maybe 2 and even those don't compare to any of the top 50 men comedians, am I supposed to ignore all reality now like the idiots who ignored the earth was round, that's just plain stupid?  I mean that's like 1000 to 1 difference in the comedy world so something is up and I think it's just genes, the male genes for some reason carry the comedic thing way more and I have no idea why.  while even a crappy or average male comedian can make you laugh pretty good and it's not the crude rumor cause lots of guys are funny just with their body language or how they talk or their imagination or observations while women just look like they try to act funny, most overtly try to just imitate men which is just annoying. 

Women are lame comics, that's not 1940, that's right now and it will be the same in 2000 years cause that's just part of the role of men and women play.  Men fart and make you laugh and women don't.  it's that simple, nothing sexist or backwards.  man, not even plain obvious truths can get through the brainwashed political correctness women are equal bullshit they stuffed down our throats for the last 20 years.  it's absurd, just look around and believe what's real not what this decades idiots teach you.

I apologize JackJack. It was just a force of habit I suppose, saying him, So I am sorry for that.

As for you Vlad I happen to know many girls who are intelligent, funny, and actually pretty handy.

I am tired of arguing with people so lets just end this with this: You have your opinions on equality and rights, and I have mine. Neither of us can be swayed of our belief and because it is opinion neither of us is wrong.

As for your coin I mean this in the most sincerest way way possible but DO NOT release a closed source coin. You will be called a scammer left right and center. Also read a little about the origin of crypto currency. It is not only very informative and a necessity to any coin dev (or "wev") it is also a truly fun read.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 10:11:48 AM

You got me

+1

I know  you were +1 her (It's not a he, that's why this entire conversation about her being funny being a gift) I just didn't get the humor.  I didn't see any website or a link so maybe that's why everyone is laughing and I'm not.  

I'm fair to my kids just as I am to strangers.  I expect my girl to succeed but I teach her already her role is to listen to her husband but her luck is she gets to choose which man she gets to want to listen to.  I tell her now, and she's only 4, you marry an idiot you have to be submissive to an idiot so make sure you marry a smart guy and if you don't too bad.  Don't try to outman your man, even if you're smarter, let him lead and God will give him the wisdom he needs.  Kids need the right role players in the family to grow up confident and too much today the woman is the man and the man is this idiot who doesn't know anything and is pushed aside by the mother.  That's not right and it's not true, it's reverse sexism and it damages the self confidence of boys and turns them into cowards and insecure sexual confused boys, it's tragic and it happens a lot cause of the bullshit in the media people buy into and don't even realize it.

So yeah, my daughter cracks me up all the time.  She's like a real comedian man.  And that's not breaking my 1940's sexism, it's reality. Tell me how many women class clowns you had in school growing up cause I never saw one.

and why is it that almost no woman comedian is funny except like maybe 2 and even those don't compare to any of the top 50 men comedians, am I supposed to ignore all reality now like the idiots who ignored the earth was round, that's just plain stupid?  I mean that's like 1000 to 1 difference in the comedy world so something is up and I think it's just genes, the male genes for some reason carry the comedic thing way more and I have no idea why.  while even a crappy or average male comedian can make you laugh pretty good and it's not the crude rumor cause lots of guys are funny just with their body language or how they talk or their imagination or observations while women just look like they try to act funny, most overtly try to just imitate men which is just annoying.  

Women are lame comics, that's not 1940, that's right now and it will be the same in 2000 years cause that's just part of the role of men and women play.  Men fart and make you laugh and women don't.  it's that simple, nothing sexist or backwards.  man, not even plain obvious truths can get through the brainwashed political correctness women are equal bullshit they stuffed down our throats for the last 20 years.  it's absurd, just look around and believe what's real not what this decades idiots teach you.

I apologize JackJack. It was just a force of habit I suppose, saying him, So I am sorry for that.

As for you Vlad I happen to know many girls who are intelligent, funny, and actually pretty handy.

I am tired of arguing with people so lets just end this with this: You have your opinions on equality and rights, and I have mine. Neither of us can be swayed of our belief and because it is opinion neither of us is wrong.

As for your coin I mean this in the most sincerest way way possible but DO NOT release a closed source coin. You will be called a scammer left right and center. Also read a little about the origin of crypto currency. It is not only very informative and a necessity to any coin dev (or "wev") it is also a truly fun read.

thank you for the advice, but I will still release a closed source coin, I never pay much attention to popularity unless I'm doing something for those people, this closed source coin is for me and I'm tired of being cloned if I happen to come up with something orginal, it's BS, it's stealing and I think being able to steal Bitcoin is enough, people should be able to innovate by why innovate when you could just lay back and steal so closed source will force innovation.  I know gifted women too, one of my GF was making amost $200K and I was making $24k at the time but I was still the one teaching her everything and when I broke up with her 3 years later she said:  Thank you for teaching me so much.  That was a common thing women said to me.

It's not so much about skills as much as it is about life understanding and like comedy women tend to just not focus on that.  Like politics, most men are interested while women thing it's lame.  Men understand certain things and that's why even if a woman may seem smarter the man should be left to do his job as a man, trust him, he'll come thru.

And as far as smarts and gifted women, sure, I had plenty in calculus and other hard classes, it was just like a 10 to 1 ratio and trust me, I badly wanted more women in those classes.  So am I supposed to ignore those facts too, women simply lack the same critical thinking abilities of men which is why most hate math where with men, at least half are great at math.  It's a fact and these things when you throw in 12 times the testosterone which makes a man more confident and fearless and gives him the ability to take more risk and things like that simply makes men better at just about everything.  

It's just a scientific fact.  If we removed these laws about equality, women would be our pets like in the middle east so what more test or proof do you want, men are on top of the food chain and if you wanna call it evolution or God's plan for different roles in a family, the end result is the same, men are good at what they do and they should be trusted to be men and women have their gifts but it would be a huge mistake which happens a lot today for the woman to act like the man in the family cause she makes more money or has more education or thinks she's smarter.  

Cause there are things a woman will simply never posses, like a man's confidence, it's simply hormonal, and you can't deny these scientific facts.  If we were talking right now about male and female lions there would be no debate but because we're talking about women who have the same deficiencies in hormones and all that all of a sudden I'm a sexist or stupid.  Why don't you make the same argument for other mammals and tell me that female lions and male lions are equal and a female lion should protect the pride or a male wolf should let the female wolf fight the neighboring attacking alpha male.  It's sheer stupidity and it's brainwashing by the media.  

We may be equal in God's eyes but there is no physical equality between men and women just like all mammals and that just means playing your correct role in a family.  That's all I'm after, let the children see mommy be mommy and the dad be the dad.  I know that's 1940 but it worked for thousands of years really well while now we have gay kids in 5th grade and sorry, they haven't found a single gay gene and they're looking for over a decade - it doesn't' exist.  it's the role reversal that messes kids up by confusing them.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:24:42 AM

I have bought and paid for 1 TH from BFL and hopefully I'll start getting them in the next 60 days.

Depending on the difficulty then I should have enough BTC to buy the ixCoin and devcoin I want and to have enough to pay off bounties to help get this coin really going.

Until then I have some devcoins and a little left of BTC.  The ixCoin I won't sell cause I have little for what their value is.

I hope to get a miner set up soon if nobody can help me.  What ever I can mine most of - but first snd foremost, NUGGETS.

Anybody know what you're getting now per day with like an average $100 GPU and a hex core AMD CPU?  Want about mining it with a quad core older dell server CPU, no GPU? TIA

So you spent 45k$ on a total guess, and she's the bitch for leaving you? Then you keep going on about retarded mining setups after you were told what (not) to do?

Christ, no wonder your kid is dead.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 11:36:12 AM

I have bought and paid for 1 TH from BFL and hopefully I'll start getting them in the next 60 days.

Depending on the difficulty then I should have enough BTC to buy the ixCoin and devcoin I want and to have enough to pay off bounties to help get this coin really going.

Until then I have some devcoins and a little left of BTC.  The ixCoin I won't sell cause I have little for what their value is.

I hope to get a miner set up soon if nobody can help me.  What ever I can mine most of - but first snd foremost, NUGGETS.

Anybody know what you're getting now per day with like an average $100 GPU and a hex core AMD CPU?  Want about mining it with a quad core older dell server CPU, no GPU? TIA

So you spent 45k$ on a total guess, and she's the bitch for leaving you? Then you keep going on about retarded mining setups after you were told what (not) to do?

Christ, no wonder your kid is dead.

No woman has ever left me.  I filed for the divorce but she refuses to sign it.  I met with a pastor today and he said some things that really made an impression on me so I'm gonna give it a week or two to see what happens.. I'm gonna try a different approach.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:59:35 AM

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:12:37 PM

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

This thread is like this guy's diary. It's out of control.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:15:34 PM

It's spelled 'diarrhea'
greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:39:16 PM

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

That, and he'll reply, reply, reply, fill up almost an entire page with his own replies...sometimes it's just like he's talking to himself.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:46:02 PM

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

That, and he'll reply, reply, reply, fill up almost an entire page with his own replies...sometimes it's just like he's talking to himself.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:53:45 PM

So Vlad, how did you kill your son? Negligence, or were you angry?
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:20:05 PM

There was more analysis that went into it but I lost the paper I wrote it all down on so I forgot a lot of it.  It took me a good hour I didn't just pull numbers out of my arse.  AFTER I chose the date then I started looking for similarities.  There are numerous scary ones but  the one that is the scariest which would play well into a  terrorist attack is the meaning of the last 4 digits which is why I wrote the date that way.  9/1415.......add the last 4 digits together.  I didn't see this until AFTER my trend analysis and AFTER I chose this date as the date.  This is opinion but it fits the trend analysis so well it's scary almost like all the crashes were planned by someone which I don't believe, unless you wanna blame God.

But if this happens it will be easy to blame either the islamists or the Jews cause of the special holiday, what are the odds the biggest market crash comes on the same jewish holiday?  Jews just found the world's largest supply of oil under their land so this would be a great reason to turn the world against them but this is a long shot since the targets or culprits seem to be muslims.

I even got a shirt made with this date on it....kinda funny, I'm gonna put it on youtube.  Of course, if by some crazy chance I'm write I'll be in locked up in Gitmo for a long time.  Nobody will believe I could have possibly guessed some massive attack and or the biggest market crash in US history 2 years earlier in a mere hour and using only a pencil and a piece of paper in under 1 hour.  So I'm kinda scared to publish stuff like this but it makes so much sense to me that I did.  And If I'm wrong, it was fun to speculate.

So add up the last 4 digits of the date my trend analysis came up with:  9/1415.  YIKES!

You picked the date, and then worked to find reasons to back it up? That's backwards (look, I'm citing something! You should get into that habit!). And what kind of fucking date is "9/1415"?

Isn't it funny that bigots regularly seem to be levels more idiotic than anyone they criticize?
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:36:55 PM

HOLY SHIT VLAD!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WORLD?

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:51:57 PM

At 27 I was a virgin (a hit sexy one) cause I was a Christian but since all women were whores I flipped out and started to go to clubs.  

And here we are approaching a very core characteristic of Vlad's mental illness, one that is both cause and consequence.

@Vlad: you should donate to the forum a bit of the money you are saving in shrinks. That would be a godly act.

Just be careful with the meds, that shit it's way stronger that it seems.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:01:19 PM

Whatever, yeah I can make you a coin. Thinking you say shit doesn't prevent me to do business.
PM me the features you want, I'll tell you how many I want for this. And if you wonder, I publicly promise I won't disclose your great ideas.

So Vlad is on to the next pump & dump.  Funny thing is that with 2391 blocks to go and hashpower dying (180 sec between blocks vs 70 sec target) you could launch the new coin before NUG ever gets to the first super block.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: