Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:49:16 AM

I0Coin is IXcoin with 0 (zero) pre-mine, supposedly.

Litecoin is tenebrix/fairbrix updated to be based on bitcoin code instead of multicoin code.

Tenebrix had 7 million pre-mine to allow a massive massive super-laundry for laundering (mixing) coins. Fairbrix is Tenebrix without the pre-mine.

-MarkM-

I0oin died (and bankers don't want a coin with I and zero in it, ixCoin never died even though it should have.  Look for things that should have been but for reason it beat all odds.  This is how I predicted Obama would win both elections when most thought no way.

Also, ixCoin has a fully intact block chain, also a small miracle.  The founder came back out of the blue.  It's being accumulated heavily -(in part by me, I own almost 1 %).  IxCoin is also 9Coin.   There's historic statistical data behind the numbers 3,5,7,9, 12, 49 and their derivatives, that's just a plus.

There's more than this but you add them all together snd when way too many of these fit together then that's a huge sign.

I'm a banker and if I'm looking to sell the next bitcoin ETF then the best coin is ixCoin cause its been around from the beginning, it's never died, the premine is jack, it's done snd gone, the premine money is gone, and the founder is back, its a perfect clone only more liquidity as a much faster block chain and even the founders name is a copy of Satoshi.  I mean, that's an ETF Pipe DREAM if Bitcoin indeed makes it with its own ETF.

I think there's a difference between betting on the presidential race, where there's two choices that seem to always come out within a few percentages of each other, and then betting on a terrible coin on the basis that it's terrible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:50:36 AM

Take that bible you claim to carry, and read about how you are supposed to treat others like you would like to be treated.  Or how your supposed to turn the other cheek.  Or was Jesus a communist as well???  

Okay thats a gimme, yes Jesus was a communist, his early followers were a bunch of commies, i have even heard rumours its possible one or more of the communal communities in modern Israel in the last century (haven't heard updates into this century) might have been communists.

All totally unlike all the totalitarian/fascist/whatever animal farm weirdoes that pretended to be commies behind the iron curtain and all that totally specious crap.

There hasn't been any large scale organised communism at any time in history, has there? Christians tended to lose it by the time they turned into organised religion instead of small underground groups of commies?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:51:05 AM

Just feels wrong to see something big coming and not say something.

And that something big is not a (slew of) copycat currency with broken features made by a guy who was paid twenty dollars on an internet forum.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:52:21 AM

Gotta put my kids to bed.  I'm pretty sure 95% here think what I'm saying is nonsense so I will not waste anymore time saying it.  Just feels wrong to see something big coming and not say something. I feel an obligation to say something but it's hard as most usually mock what they don't understand.

It's very hard for me to say these things as rarely does anyone understand or appreciate it but I feel so compelled to speak up that it hurts if I don't.

Good luck to everyone.

See you tomorrow for another temper tantrum

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:52:58 AM

Don't blame it on me cause I see it coming and want to profit from human stupidity, nothing I do will stop it.  But if you see trends and prepare for them you can make a lot of money.

The crypto currency boom and bubble will come harder and faster than the dot com bubble and it will crash very hard.  Maybe that's the excuse the govt will use to shut down all alt coins, of course they want for themselves and the rest of the planet.  Ready to get chipped.   Unless you think the govt will let you carry all your fortunes on your cellphone.  Lol.  Pick a spot - chipping time is coming so make some cash while you can.

You came here looking for human stupidity you could profit from, got called out for it, failed at profiting from it, and looked pretty stupid yourself in the process.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:54:44 AM

Gotta put my kids to bed.  I'm pretty sure 95% here think what I'm saying is nonsense so I will not waste anymore time saying it.  Just feels wrong to see something big coming and not say something. I feel an obligation to say something but it's hard as most usually mock what they don't understand.

It's very hard for me to say these things as rarely does anyone understand or appreciate it but I feel so compelled to speak up that it hurts if I don't.

Good luck to everyone.

See you tomorrow for another temper tantrum

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:57:48 AM

I0Coin is IXcoin with 0 (zero) pre-mine, supposedly.

Litecoin is tenebrix/fairbrix updated to be based on bitcoin code instead of multicoin code.

Tenebrix had 7 million pre-mine to allow a massive massive super-laundry for laundering (mixing) coins. Fairbrix is Tenebrix without the pre-mine.

-MarkM-

I0oin died (and bankers don't want a coin with I and zero in it, ixCoin never died even though it should have.  Look for things that should have been but for reason it beat all odds.  This is how I predicted Obama would win both elections when most thought no way.

Also, ixCoin has a fully intact block chain, also a small miracle.  The founder came back out of the blue.  It's being accumulated heavily -(in part by me, I own almost 1 %).  IxCoin is also 9Coin.   There's historic statistical data behind the numbers 3,5,7,9, 12, 49 and their derivatives, that's just a plus.

There's more than this but you add them all together snd when way too many of these fit together then that's a huge sign.

I'm a banker and if I'm looking to sell the next bitcoin ETF then the best coin is ixCoin cause its been around from the beginning, it's never died, the premine is jack, it's done snd gone, the premine money is gone, and the founder is back, its a perfect clone only more liquidity as a much faster block chain and even the founders name is a copy of Satoshi.  I mean, that's an ETF Pipe DREAM if Bitcoin indeed makes it with its own ETF.

I think there's a difference between betting on the presidential race, where there's two choices that seem to always come out within a few percentages of each other, and then betting on a terrible coin on the basis that it's terrible.

The first time I chose Obama there were over 12 candidates.  He didn't even have 2% backing at the time and was squab,Inge with some old white dude in the parking lot of som grocery store about some stupid stuff.  He was nobody at the time.   But yeah, even 1 in 12 big deal.

There's many more examples.  Just look for trends and there are numbers acting like footprints.  It's odd.  Bankers want digital money more than anything.  The best thing alt coins have going for the is that the state and the banks are behind them.  

Once in a lifetime opportunity.  This can't fail.  Buy coins, sore them, don't sell them.  Just wait for the bitcoin ETF and them give it 2-3 months and prove me wrong.  It won't be much longer, the govt will fast forward it thru as fast as possible.  NFC is ready, ASICS are ready, the network is almost ready, everything is in place. It's gonna start very soon and I think the ETF Will be the spark.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:00:58 AM

$$

I think you fail to realize exactly what crypto is, and how it completely devastates the existing monetary infrastructure. The individuals who you believe are going to adopt this currency, and enact new monetary policy, would never do so. By doing so, they will directly disrupt their own highly controlled, highly profitable, and immobile ecosystem. Right now they have profitability, and control, and do not need any other source of disruption to their income.

I do not know what 'top' school you went to, names are not everything. I highly suggest you go back to school and take a class on high technological innovation. look to the past and see what has worked, learn from the past and see what has failed.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:02:15 AM

They have the money to buy up any coin.  They spend $10 million or even. $50 million and buy a well known coin with history and from the "inventors".  That's how it worlks.  Nobody buys into an ETF for a coin that just popped up last week.  That's ridiculous.   That's why I was rushing to start a coin cause the older coins will be worth more, also the ones with the biggest followers or a story, a unique story, which is why I like devcoin.

Don't bankers care about security anymore?

Are they going to deploy massive GPU farms to try to secure scrypt based coins, or merged mine with ASIC farms to secure all the chains they create ETFs for?

Remember a secure chain needs to have at least double the hashing power that the entire rest of the world can muster, so that even if everyone who is not mining it attacked it the attack would still fail...

-MarkM-

You know more than me about this but it doesn't seem PPcoin needs any of that.

Wow, is that really you or has someone hacked your account? Quick call an ambulance, it sounded like something he typed made sense! Cheesy

Yes exactly, blockchains are insanely expensive, Ripple and possibly some kind of proof of stake can save millions or billions by not having to give over 100% of the currency to the printers/transmitters.

(Over 100% as in, they get it all when its printed then they get fees every time it is transmitted.)

It is almost insane to be backing coins someone else printed. Like what the fuck, let the printer back it himself, if he refuses to buy it back for close to what he sold it for then don't value the crap he prints because he himself doesn't value it enough to let you return it to manufacturer/printer for refund (minus a slight restocking/handling fee probably).

No one is going to dump at below face value IOUs they plan to honour at face value or above except in certain very limited / circumscribed circumstances. all this dumping happens because the printers have no intention of honouring the coins they are printing.

So it makes no sense to pay them to print them, you'd be paying them to print crap or paying them all the wealth with which you plan to back your IOUs for the job of printing your IOUs for you.

The "innovation" the Brits, Canucks, Martians, General Mining Corp, General Retirement Funds etc players came up with was simply to put aside as "reserves" anything they were able to sell their coin for.

Like oh I sold a coin for a dollar, cool. I now have a dollar in my warchest so I can buy a dollars worth of my coin, aka i can back a dollars worth of my coin, aka my currency now is backed by a dollar.

It seems to have worked well for them so far, and saved them millions in miner cost that trying to back coins printed by third party miners would have cost them, bleeding their reserves away because miners dump instead of accumulating all things that they buy with their coins as backing for backing their coins.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:03:12 AM

Gotta go.  Kids are calling.  Sorry to waste you time.  I'm sure 90% of you are laughing your asses off at this.  I know, o was doing the same thing when the Internet thing came around.  It was the dumbest thing.   No profits, no real business plans, no real products to sell, no store fronts, you want people to buy off the net without ever seeing the goods they buy, you want people to give you their cards over the Internet, 90% of the people don't know how to use the Internet, the interest is only for drugs and prostitution, the Internet crashes all the time and its only 12K, nobody will ever use it.

Now it's happening all over again.  Watch and learn folks only now its gonna happen 10 times faster cause fiat money needs no stores, no business plans, no products, no sales force and no market cap, future cash flows or market caps to worry about, so the potential is 10 times greater than the Internet era and it will happen much faster cause it is 100% digital - 100% the speed of light.

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:06:04 AM

The best thing alt coins have going for the is that the state and the banks are behind them.
lololno?

Once in a lifetime opportunity.  This can't fail.  Buy coins, sore them, don't sell them.  Just wait for the bitcoin ETF and them give it 2-3 months and prove me wrong.  It won't be much longer, the govt will fast forward it thru as fast as possible.  NFC is ready, ASICS are ready, the network is almost ready, everything is in place. It's gonna start very soon and I think the ETF Will be the spark.
Sure, invest in some bitcoins and altcoins. Just don't shit up the place with making innovation-less crap when you don't understand any of the concepts.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:10:20 AM

We're not at all laughing at cryptocurrencies. People who rally around here are not the ones who laughed at the concept of the internet. That would be Krugman and the like. We just think that expecting every one of the thousands of hastily planned shitcoins made in less than a week to generate bajillions of dollars by virtue of being called NewEnglandPatriotsCoin or SpidermanCoin is insane and to be frank, moronic.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:10:28 AM

$$

I think you fail to realize exactly what crypto is, and how it completely devastates the existing monetary infrastructure. The individuals who you believe are going to adopt this currency, and enact new monetary policy, would never do so. By doing so, they will directly disrupt their own highly controlled, highly profitable, and immobile ecosystem. Right now they have profitability, and control, and do not need any other source of disruption to their income.

I do not know what 'top' school you went to, names are not everything. I highly suggest you go back to school and take a class on high technological innovation. look to the past and see what has worked, learn from the past and see what has failed.

Ahahhahahaaa ha.  

A nice hard fork and the gov turns your secure and secret a bitcoin into the dollar only they have full control.

Man, people are so naive.  A digital currency would give the banks and the govt full control over you and everyone.  A hard fork would change the most secure and secret alt coin into their open playground.

So I don't think you know how things work.  You think it's a coincidence bitcoin belongs to no one?  How hard would it be for the president to sign a directive order to hijack bitcoin in name of natnal security and do a hard fork to see what terrorists and drug dealers are doing. Oops, there goes your secretive coin.

Man, people are so naive.  They're gonna let it go secretly cause foolish people like you actually buy into it.  Then when they take it over every privacy you have left will be gone.  You'll pay taxes on the $5 you gave your son to mow your lawn.  Ahahhahahaaa.  Man, its hard to imagine people actually are so blind.

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:10:49 AM

Gotta go.  Kids are calling.  Sorry to waste you time.  I'm sure 90% of you are laughing your asses off at this.  I know, o was doing the same thing when the Internet thing came around.  It was the dumbest thing.   No profits, no real business plans, no real products to sell, no store fronts, you want people to buy off the net without ever seeing the goods they buy, you want people to give you their cards over the Internet, 90% of the people don't know how to use the Internet, the interest is only for drugs and prostitution, the Internet crashes all the time and its only 12K, nobody will ever use it.

Now it's happening all over again.  Watch and learn folks only now its gonna happen 10 times faster cause fiat money needs no stores, no business plans, no products, no sales force and no market cap, future cash flows or market caps to worry about, so the potential is 10 times greater than the Internet era and it will happen much faster cause it is 100% digital - 100% the speed of light.

I forgot to tell you that you are completely uneducated in the current upcoming evolution of payments from the major payment processors. Each one has their own system of electronic payments which allow for rapid purchasing via an application which means you can click a button on a website, scan a barcode in a store, or pay for music lessons from a friend. Research what is upcoming and then think about your rationale again. They have no need to truly innovate because they have a monopoly, they have the power.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:15:53 AM

$$

Ahahhahahaaa ha.  

A nice hard fork and the gov turns your secure and secret a bitcoin into the dollar only they have full control.

Man, people are so naive.  A digital currency would give the banks and the govt full control over you and everyone.  A hard fork would change the most secure and secret alt coin into their open playground.

So I don't think you know how things work.  You think it's a coincidence bitcoin belongs to no one?  How hard would it be for the president to sign a directive order to hijack bitcoin in name of natnal security and do a hard fork to see what terrorists and drug dealers are doing. Oops, there goes your secretive coin.

Man, people are so naive.  They're gonna let it go secretly cause foolish people like you actually buy into it.  Then when they take it over every privacy you have left will be gone.  You'll pay taxes on the $5 you gave your son to mow your lawn.  Ahahhahahaaa.  Man, its hard to imagine people actually are so blind.

Your post is proof of how you don't understand the revolutionary decentralization and crypto behind bitcoin at all. Wow.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:17:51 AM

$$

Ahahhahahaaa ha.  

You don't know what a hard fork is, do you?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:18:25 AM

We're not at all laughing at cryptocurrencies. People who rally around here are not the ones who laughed at the concept of the internet. That would be Krugman and the like. We just think that expecting every one of the thousands of hastily planned shitcoins made in less than a week to generate bajillions of dollars by virtue of being called NewEnglandPatriotsCoin or SpidermanCoin is insane and to be frank, moronic.

Ever hear of pets.com?  Webvan.com?

Thousands of useless companies that never not one single day turned a single profit yet their values reached into the tens of billions.

And there were thousands or them and they had hundreds or millions and some billions of shares and liquidity and market makers.

The alt coin market has neither.  $1 billion alone would cause a sky rocket of most of all the slt coins out here simply becssue of lack of supply and serious lack of leuquidity.  It took me a full week to buy 120,000 ixCoin, a coin nobody wants and I moved my bid up 6 times.  Why?  No liquidity.  Can you imagine $1 billion and bankers who don't care, they want coins now cash they know in a week another $1 billion from hedge funds is gonna hit?  That's how bubbles are created snd the alt coin market, seeded by Bitcoin is prepped snd ready for a massive bubble that will be supported until people exchange their real cash for virtual cash and then it will crash and you're all gonna cry and ask:  why, why, how could this happen.

Answer:  greed, lack of foresight and human stupidity.

Now the government and the banks own you.  And there's no going back.  Why do you think all of a sudden all the gold bought snd sold had to be reported?  Cause they're gonna come for all the hard assets like they did in 1934, the only money you can have is virtual so they can have total control over you.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:21:09 AM

$$

Ahahhahahaaa ha.  

I know MarkM know better than you.

Mark, can the govt take over bitcoin and with a hard fork get rid of all the secrecy?  TIA.

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:21:56 AM

Ever hear of pets.com?  Webvan.com?

Thousands of useless companies that never not one single day turned a single profit yet their values reached into the tens of billions.

And there were thousands or them and they had hundreds or millions and some billions of shares and liquidity and market makers.

The alt coin market has neither.  $1 billion alone would cause a sky rocket of most of all the slt coins out here simply becssue of lack of supply and serious lack of leuquidity.  It took me a full week to buy 120,000 ixCoin, a coin nobody wants and I moved my bid up 6 times.  Why?  No liquidity.  Can you imagine $1 billion and bankers who don't care, they want coins now cash they know in a week another $1 billion from hedge funds is gonna hit?  That's how bubbles are created snd the alt coin market, seeded by Bitcoin is prepped snd ready for a massive bubble that will be supported until people exchange their real cash for virtual cash and then it will crash and you're all gonna cry and ask:  why, why, how could this happen.

Answer:  greed, lack of foresight and human stupidity.

You're calling out others for greed and stupidity when you admit you're trying to re-enact failed businesses by providing zero innovation.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:27:42 AM

$$

Ahahhahahaaa ha.  

I know MarkM know better than you.

Mark, can the govt take over bitcoin and with a hard fork get rid of all the secrecy?  TIA.

I want to know where the secrecy is in the first place??? And I think you forgot, you are on the Internet. Do you really think the US gov't will tax me for the $5 I gave some kid to cut my lawn?  LMAO!!!!

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: