Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121477 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:11:04 AM

I'm not agreeing with Vlad's wild conspiracy theories, I'm just pointing out that such an attack is technically indeed not as infeasible as some seemed to imply.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248645.msg2640864#msg2640864

Also as was pointed out earlier there are several comparatively efficient potential strategies to gain >50%, invest a few $M in ASICs, run major mining pools then subvert them, subvert and/or DDoS existing pools..
I disagree with him calling that an attack to "manipulate the source code", but I can see how that sort of attack would be very damaging. I can't imagine anyone spending the money to do it though.

Well effectively it would dictate code/protocol changes the minority of the network has to follow if they don't want to lose their coins, that's basically what "manipulate the source code" means, as jl2012 points out

Winklevoss uses the word "manipulate", which means "to influence or manage shrewdly or deviously".

And yeah I agree the effect would be very damaging, can't really imagine anybody doing it either though, given the still enormous resource requirements.
"If they don't want to lose their coins"?
If a gov gets 51% of the hash power and changes the protocol, my client will tell its blocks to fuck off and yet I'd still be able to spend my coins on the old network... The blocks my client would accept are the ones created with the non-gov client

And if nobody switch to the gov client, the gov would hash a blockchain that is used by no one except itself

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:20:46 AM

I'm not agreeing with Vlad's wild conspiracy theories, I'm just pointing out that such an attack is technically indeed not as infeasible as some seemed to imply.

Also as was pointed out earlier there are several comparatively efficient potential strategies to gain >50%, invest a few $M in ASICs, run major mining pools then subvert them, subvert and/or DDoS existing pools..
I disagree with him calling that an attack to "manipulate the source code", but I can see how that sort of attack would be very damaging. I can't imagine anyone spending the money to do it though.

Well effectively it would dictate code/protocol changes the minority of the network has to follow if they don't want to lose their coins, that's basically what "manipulate the source code" means, as jl2012 points out

Winklevoss uses the word "manipulate", which means "to influence or manage shrewdly or deviously".

And yeah I agree the effect would be very damaging, can't really imagine anybody doing it either though, given the still enormous resource requirements.
If a gov gets 51% of the hash power and changes the protocol, my client will tell its blocks to fuck off and yet I'd still be able to spend my coins on the old network... The blocks my client would accept are the ones created with the non-gov client

And if nobody switch to the gov client, the gov would hash a blockchain that is used by no one except itself
The idea is that an attacker could push changes by only allowing a subset of valid blocks through. Your client would seem them as valid and would always stick to the attacker's longer valid chain.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:54:08 AM

hehehe, you really think someone will not spend 2 mil on gpu's and asics' to gain control of a billion dollar industry? just how naive are you?
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:01:23 AM

There's SO MUCH FAIL in this thread

Failed and broken economist has wet dreams of earning 100s of millions by creating ASAP a Litecoin scam clone, but he says he is not in the get-quick-rich thing because this is "a 2-3 years" project, LOL

Instead of learning basic programming he pays a ridiculous amount to a random guy on the interwebz to launch a scamcoin he wants to heavily premine, but he is so stupid he doesn't even learn how to mine himself before the launching. How about that? Cheesy

He even offers $20 for somebody to set up a pool, and he wants to keep 50% of the proceedings, LOL

Then he blames the community for not understanding his broken and failed genius, ranting about how everybody in here "will miss the train" and will sell all his coins for $50k or $100k... The guy is so dumb that he doesn't even realize how ridiculous he sounds and how utterly mistaken he is.

What's next, CeauşescuCoin?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:15:03 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 02:07:45 AM by Maged

Lol. Come on man.  In theory.  If the govt wanted to take over bitcoin.  Could they use a hard fork to make bitcoin totally transparent.   Totally centralized.  No more pipe dream secrecy Cause I've read a hard fork can do all that yet people act like its behind the power of the CIA.  Which I think it's childish - it's a program and what one programmer can do another team of 0hD programmers can alter and undo.  That's how it works.  Bitcoin is not I breakable. It's just a program.  A hard fork can change it completely if a powerful entity like the US government chose to do so. Am I right or not?  Enlighten these people please.  Because I lack the know how and vocabulary.  Thanks.

If the government released their own fork of bitcoin that was totally centralized, it would only have power if everyone switched to it. Short of going into everyone's houses and swapping the bitcoin program with govtcoin secretly, there's no way they can force everyone's bitcoin clients to switch to it. And no one is going to voluntarily switch.

Thank you.  So it can be done with a hard fork.

Now imagine a total frenzy for alt coins, with the bitcoin being the carrot, the shining knit to keep innovation alive.  Remember the housing madness where every idiot was flipping houses.  Remember the gold bubble where every fool was buying gold at $1,800 (which by the way I wrote gold would implode below $1,000 and down to $500).  Remember the dot com boom where worthless companies with ZERO cash-flows were valued at higher valuations than General Motors and Boeing yet people and the pros were saying strong buy while their masters, Goldman Sacks et al were dumping on the masses and when they got busted in 2002 they had to pay mere fines and not a single executive went to prison for theft of trillions from the public?

All this was real and it was recent. We're the same people and the same media and the same bankers are running the show.  The market is rigged and bitcoin and alt coins are next and here's your chance In a lifetime to get in before them cause they never saw this coming.

They're gonna game Bitcoin and alt coin, so get rich selling to those bastards while they run the prices so high with media hype and bogus analyst upgrades (just like in the dot com era) and in the end when everyone is buying and mining alt coins that's when the bankers dump on everyone so wait, wait for the million and dump it on them cause this bubble will run higher than the dot com bubble cause they want the whole planet to be sold on digital money.

Now imagine them coming to you and saying, we need to stop terrorists and drug dealers and the bad guys and we'll give you 1 bitcoin for every $10 dollars you have in the bank.  How many people would say no?  At that frothy frenzy phase nobody will say no, so see, they'll hard fork the Bitcoin or whatever coin they choose and then you'll agree to download the new client and that's how they're gonna get you and just like in 1935, like 7 months after they made owning gold criminal and illegal they stole all the gold and gave you paper money, and the next year, like 7 moths later they passed a law over night making gold worth $35 from $20, a devaluation of 70%.  All of your wealth was destroyed by 70% overnight and you couldn't do anything, while the government, holding all the stolen gold just expanded their monetary base by 70%, with the use if a single pen.  They'll make you feel rich for a few months and then they'll devalue your whole worth by 90% overnight.

This is why they're making everyone register their gold all of a sudden so they can confiscate it like in 1934. And this is why $9 trillion went missiing from the fed, and years later nobody can account for it (ha!), its no accident that money can buy all the gold in the world - it would be the only way for the US to get more powerful while robbing everyone and saving face in the world.  Hey, look, we have 160,000 tons of gold, more than the whole planet combined.  And why not, it was bought with Monopoly money.  What a racket, how brilliant.

With digital money it would be even easier snd that's the only way out of all this.  The $9 trillion missing from the fed is sitting on the sidelines to buy up all the good in the world currently worth $8.2 trillion.  That's how the US will save face and get the planet to play ball.

You'll all go for it, and once you sign up they'll wait a few months and one morning you'll wake. Up and your million dollar Bitocon account will be worth $100,000.  I think this time they're not gonna steal 70% but 90% and they'll site some national e,erg wench for it to pay social security or obamacare but it will be theft. 

Sure there's gonna be revolts, that's why they'll make guns illegal first with a directive order bypassing congress and going to the Supreme Court.  Once that's done te restor the laws will be cake.

Why did did homeland security just buy 1.6 billion bullets when a full blown Iraq war uses only 70 million bullets per year, homeland security is for internal conflicts within our borders.  Why did homeland security buy 30,000 drones, enough to patrol the entire US 24/7?  Why last month the law was past for the first time for these drones to legally fly over civilian air space, first time ever?  Why did the NDAA law passed some 5 months ago allowing army personnel to assault, attack, detain and imprison US citizens with no due process, no charges, no lawyers and for any amount of time in prisons or FEMA camps already built all over the US estimated to hold 50 million people. 

Why did they just pass a law to bring in 15,000 Russian military troops into the US?  Don't we have plenty troops and isn't Russia an enemy if the state?  Why are there currently millions of "North American Troops" trained and on stand by in Mexico and Latin America?  Why would we need them?  Or are these median and Russian troops there cause they know most US soldiered and cops will not fire on American civilians and the bad blood created by politician between medians and Americans and medians over the past 10 years, boy, how convenient, most look forward to kill some Americans, and who can blame them.

You guys think all these things are coincidences.  Laws which violate our constitution and then all of a sudden, when the euro, the dollar, the yen and other Asian currencies are ready to collapse here comes out of nowhere from a anonymous a digital currency which can solve all of these problems just as long as people at large fall in love th them.  But people are stupid, they'll never tell for it.  Yes, but greed will so let's give it away for free and we'll let them create the best coin and pay for the innovation and the electricity since it it'll take a power plant to mine these things and the Chinese Will know we're up to something.  And why do you guys think the Chinese ran a special a few months ago on their communist channel telling all their citizens to mine and buy and accumulate all the bitcoins they can?  Is that normal to you? 

Why did the president pass an executive order that the US government can kill at will for the first time in history, murder any US citizen without due process, an arrest, any charges or incarceration or a right to trial if the US deems that person as a threat to national security.  All of these messed up laws have barely made the news and they have almost all been passed in the last year since president Obama started his second term and 95% of the population has no idea.

Wake up people, you're calling me naive.  All of these things are intertwined and digital, digital money is the only last great obstacle standing in their way to take the last of our freedom.  Guns, guns are done, they'll bypass congress with an executive order which will go to the Supreme Court. The constitution - it's dead.  executive orders and secret powerful judicial courts have destroyed the checks and balances system of honesty and accountability. 

There's huge plan underway which will cause massive unrest and what's worse than stealing 90% of the country's wealth.  They have no choice, they owe too many trillions and they have to start paying very soon.   That's why they're printing and borrowing dollars like mad cause they know there not paying it back but instead they'll do the planets biggest ever transfer of wealth via a digital currency gimmick but it won't work unless people love the idea. 

So play their game cause nobody can stop it anyway.  Stay ahead of the curve.  Don't dump your coins for a few K, that's a joke, there's millions to be made.  That's why I tried to launch a Coin - it was a long term plan for me not a pump and dump - the real money will be made 12-36 months from now.  Hold all your coins.

Mark my words:  they will give the bitcoin their ETF license.  I laugh so hard when I see the pros saying its not possible.  The very idea is a mockery right now but watch how common place it will be like of course they knew it all along when they were actually literally laughing and mocking all of us like we're stupid children.  They have no clue what's coming down or what the end game is.  Make your millions and maybe you'll have time to get out to a safer place although I doubt it cause Europe, china, Canada, Mexico, they're all in on it.

When I think of bitcoins and alt coins this is what I think of (the big picture and there's more than this) this is why I'm a long term holder of alt coins and this is why I want to launch a solid and good coin cause I think the banks will pay top dollar for it.  But I need help, I need a couple really good programmers.  I will not stop I'll sell everything I own which I don't need like my sweet 93 F150 New Dealer Installed Engine truck to help make this happen.  When you look at everything the outcome is absolute. 

The timeframe is unknown but due to the fact the euro is nearly dead, the yen close to it abr the dollar has a few years left I think they'll orchestrate a massive, the biggest crash ever on September 14, 2015, trip on this, I only saw this after I calculated this date:  9/1415, add up the last 4 digits.  Shivers!  I had no idea until I chose that date on numerous historic and economic factors..  I know I'll get my phones bugged for this, but my parents risked their lives to tell the truth so I wanna stay true to that and if any of this comes to pass and if only a few of you benefit from it then it was well worth it.

So now when I talk about alt coins you all have an idea where I'm coming from and most of the above is pure facts with very little opinion - deny it if you want but I like to face facts head on.  You're all welcome for this lesson which if you see the big picture can help you make millions in a year, instead of a paltry $100K.  Do your own research but everything I've written is facts.  It's off the top of my head so if I'm off on a date or two, forgive me. And I'm telling you guys this to help you make more money, it helps me none cause it's better for me to have you guys mock me and dump all your coins thinking $3K is a sweet deal.  But I feel bad, like stealing from kids so at least now you know so if you pump and dump then it's all good.

Good luck everyone and God bless!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:18:01 AM

holy fucking shit.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:21:45 AM

holy fucking shit.

Which part.

The sheer size or the craziness conspiracy backed by plenty of facts?

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:22:20 AM

The idea is that an attacker could push changes by only allowing a subset of valid blocks through. Your client would seem them as valid and would always stick to the attacker's longer valid chain.
Ok I get what you meant now

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:23:11 AM

holy fucking shit.

Just read the facts and ignore the opinions and my theories.  The facts alone should scare the shit out of anyone.  It's all verifiable as I did my own homework as I don't watch TV.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:25:05 AM

I think they'll orchestrate a massive, the biggest crash ever on September 14, 2015, trip on this, I only saw this after I calculated this date:  9/1415, add up the last 4 digits.  Shivers!  I had no idea until I chose that date on numerous historic and economic factors..  I know I'll get my phones bugged for this, but my parents risked their lives to tell the truth so I wanna stay true to that and if any of this comes to pass and if only a few of you benefit from it then it was well worth it.

So now when I talk about alt coins you all have an idea where I'm coming from and most of the above is pure facts with very little opinion - deny it if you want but I like to face facts head on.  You're all welcome for this lesson which if you see the big picture can help you make millions in a year, instead of a paltry $100K.  Do your own research but everything I've written is facts.  It's off the top of my head so if I'm off on a date or two, forgive me. And I'm telling you guys this to help you make more money, it helps me none cause it's better for me to have you guys mock me and dump all your coins thinking $3K is a sweet deal.  But I feel bad, like stealing from kids so at least now you know so if you pump and dump then it's all good.

Good luck everyone and God bless!

We need to ask rpietila's to share his meds with this guy.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:26:35 AM

What.the.fuck.

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:27:31 AM

[stuff about bitcoin/altcoin hopefully becoming a dot-com bubble]
[stuff about new world order]
[literally a part where a doomsday date is chosen by adding up the numbers]

Have you recently switched sleeping medication or something? Or maybe skipped taking something you shouldn't have?
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:27:45 AM

What.the.fuck.

Sorry jackjack, Vlad2Vlad thinks we are all dumb because we bought our Bitcoins sub-$10 but somehow we are so dumb the we dumped them at $15 for "a few k's"

For him is very clear, because that's what he will do Cheesy

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:31:58 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 08:51:21 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Ok I get what you meant now

Thank you so much.  Most people lose it cause they can't imagine such a horrible plan in the works. People are generally in permanent in denial which is why horrible plans work, stupid people are everywhere.

They criminalized owning gold from 1934 til 1979 yet nobody nobody knows that and the whole reason was to transfer wealth from the masses to the govt.  they went door to door and took by force all
 The gold and like 7 months later they changed the price of gold from $20 to $35 and since the govt had all the gold they got 70% richer and the masses lost 70% of their paper money value.  A true and instant transfer of real asset value.  Yet nobody has any idea, they think its impossible.  That's human stupidity, that's why I don't care cause everyone deserves it but at least see what's coming and make some money and get the hell out.

It was the largest theft in the history of the world,  and this coming digital currency theft will do worst than that.  They US govt owns so many trillions that they will use the missing $9 trillion to buy up all the gold off the planet they can get (after driving gold prices down to $500) in order to give their digital money some real value or credibility and once everyone switches over bam, devaluation of all wealth by 90%.  Go cry to your cat cause there's 30,000 drones flying over head 24/7 set to kill anything that moves after 9pm.  And yeah, your guns are gone thanks to. An executive order and a Supreme Court.  Congress has been officially denutted.  Just overpaid YES men.  They're all crooked now Csuse it' too big for anyone to stop so they all just play along scared shitless.

That's the change and hope you all voted for.  No biggie, it's meant to be, God's will for a nation who spits in His face but why not make some money off such an obvious scheme. Wait for th ETF license and then its party time.  That will be the biggest confirmation cause there's no way those two dopes should get that ETF.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:34:18 AM

Ok, I'm gonna try t go to bed.  My mind is spinning now I gotta slow it down so I can sleep.

Hope everyone has a better understanding of what alt coins are really for now.  Now you know why I have no plans for a pump and dump.  That's the worst plan ever.  The real money is coming really soon and you guys are so lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

When I first read on bitcoin and everything immediately came together in my mind I was in shock, it was like finding a time machine for the first time in my life only I lacked the money to make it happen.

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:37:39 AM

Hope everyone has a better understanding of what alt coins are really for now.  Now you know why I have no plans for a pump and dump.
You just finished making a bunch of references to how altcoins were just like the dot-com bubble's zero innovation businesses, and how you wanted to make a lot of money from that happening with altcoins.

When I first read on bitcoin and everything immediately came together in my mind I was in shock, it was like finding a time machine for the first time in my life only I lacked the money to make it happen.
I hope we can all work together to prevent 9/11 2.0 on September 14, 2015. Watch out for the lizardmen for us.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:44:41 AM

Hope everyone has a better understanding of what alt coins are really for now.  Now you know why I have no plans for a pump and dump.
You just finished making a bunch of references to how altcoins were just like the dot-com bubble's zero innovation businesses, and how you wanted to make a lot of money from that happening with altcoins.

I hope we can all work together to prevent 9/11 2.0 on September 14, 2015. Watch out for the lizardmen for us.

First, a pump and dump is a quick 1 or 2 months scheme.  By no means is holding a stock or coin for more than a year and pump and dump scam. If that's true then everyone on wallstreet except buffet is a pump and dumpster.

And second, I wouldn't be doing the pumping, so its not my scheme, if I see what's happening and I sell in Time I'm not a pump and dump scammer, its called a gifted investor who knows when to get in and get out.  Those investors are rare and get paid billions to run hedge funds since that intuition and vision is one in billions.  Soros is one of those guys and he got the gift overnight in his early 30's and it changed his life forever.  He was never the same investor after he started seeing things before they would happen.  I believe such a gift comes from God but of course Soros thinks He is God.

Great, more key words which the gov algos picked up on and went straight to the NSA AND soros's underground lab.  Lol.

Like usual, people kinds hear what they want to hear.  It's called confirmation bias and says a lot about that person.  

Good luck to you, regardless.

AgentME

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:49:00 AM

First, a pump and dump is a quick 1 or 2 months scheme.  By no means is holding a stock or coin for more than a year and pump and dump scam. If that's true then everyone on wallstreet except buffet is a pump and dumpster.

And second, I wouldn't be doing the pumping, so its not my scheme, if I see what's happening and I sell in Time I'm not a pump and dump scammer, its called a gifted investor who knows when to get in and get out.

I don't blame you for investing in bitcoins and altcoins to make a profit. But you making a new zero-innovation bitcoin-derivative for the purpose of a profit and then dumping it is not a bitcoin-derivative we're going to sign up for as users.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:54:13 AM

And second, I wouldn't be doing the pumping, so its not my scheme, if I see what's happening and I sell in Time I'm not a pump and dump scammer, its called a gifted investor who knows when to get in and get out.

I don't blame you for investing in bitcoins and altcoins to make a profit. But you making a new zero-innovation bitcoin-derivative for the purpose of a profit and then dumping it is not a bitcoin-derivative we're going to sign up for as users.

A) I didn't dump it.

B) I thought programmers here could program - I had no idea they couldn't implement my features.

C). Why aren't you upset with all the other 50 crapCoins?  At least I'm not dumping mine, I guarantee you not one of those guys thinks like me and will dump every coin the second it gets on an exchange.  I'll put my wallet up to show you all I'm not dumping.  I'm waiting for the bitcoin ETF and then I'll give it a few more months and decode then what to do. That's my advice to everyone.

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:12:18 AM

Gotta go.  Kids are calling.  Sorry to waste you time.  I'm sure 90% of you are laughing your asses off at this.  I know, o was doing the same thing when the Internet thing came around.  It was the dumbest thing.   No profits, no real business plans, no real products to sell, no store fronts, you want people to buy off the net without ever seeing the goods they buy, you want people to give you their cards over the Internet, 90% of the people don't know how to use the Internet, the interest is only for drugs and prostitution, the Internet crashes all the time and its only 12K, nobody will ever use it.

Now it's happening all over again.  Watch and learn folks only now its gonna happen 10 times faster cause fiat money needs no stores, no business plans, no products, no sales force and no market cap, future cash flows or market caps to worry about, so the potential is 10 times greater than the Internet era and it will happen much faster cause it is 100% digital - 100% the speed of light.

I'm part of that 90%  Grin

This thread is gold. Please sticky mod, this is hilarious!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: