Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121486 times)
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:20:43 PM

If people read this head instead of yours maybe there's a crazy reason for it, like this thread I'd more interesting, a cool train wreck to watch in slow motion, educational, what never to do when launching a coin.

You got that right.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:39:09 PM

I'm gonna do a poll actually - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant.  When I was born at 6 months I was supposed to die and the doctors said if I would live I'd be retarded.  Ahahahaaaa.  No joke, yet I became a straight A student with never reading a single book.  Besides the bible I've read a combined total of about 3 books.

Well, that's telling, you clearly have very poor reading comprehension skills.

So sorry, your lame CrapCoin will have to find a new and maybe unique way to get people's attention and going around like a communist barking orders and telling people which threads they should read makes you an outright douchebag just for that reason alone or never go to read one of your surely to be boring and riddled with half truths.

So at least forget about half truths and admit yours is just another worthless premined CrapCoin made with only one purpose: profit.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:54:15 PM

all coins have been sent to VLad to despose of as he sees fit

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:00:35 AM

For what it's worth, I vote you to be the next William Hung...   Grin

I hope you know that he went to UC Berkeley and was actually 100% normal functioning and intelligent, despite his appearance and signing capabilties Shocked!

Vlad on the other hand...

Huh

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

I hope you know that he went to UC Berkeley and was actually 100% normal functioning and intelligent, despite his appearance and signing capabilties Shocked!

Huh

Ok, I got the 100,000 coins.

But I don't see the other coins.

Last night I picked you out of a crowd of people knowing nothing about you based on a single thing:  integrity.

Your responses to me told me you had integrity as does shaky.  I offered shaky extra money and he turned it down.  You're the kind of people I want as partners.

I gave you 50% when I could have given you 49%.  The reason was that I did not want you to ever feel like I'm your boss and likewise please don't ever make me feel like you're my boss.

Telling me one thing and then doing something totally different and by a large margin is lording over me.  That's insincere.

I have been generous with you and always forthright - please don't take that as a sign of stupidity cause I'm nowhere close to stupid.  My IQ is 154, I'm just an idiot when it comes to programming. Please do to me as I have done to you, return like for like, generosity and honesty for generosity and honesty.  Lots of coins are missing here and I'm paying for bounties with out of pocket money at a time when I'm unemployed.

This can be a big win-win situation but if you take advantage of me or try to be my boss you have no idea what kind of asshole I can be.  I don't care to burn down this entire house and why do that when we can both win.

Look at the popularity of this coin.   Look at threads of coins launched by "pros' and they have almost no interest.  My threads have over 100 posts in a matter of 12 hours regardless what they're about and this Nuggets thread is more popular than coins launched weeks ago by so called pros.  that's what makes a coin popular.  See the big picture, this coin has something people want, they're drawn to it, it can be a huge success.  Let's not ruin a great potential over stupid shit like this.

I have been asked twice by MarkM who is the programmer for devcoin (and the best here) to hype or get behind devcoin because he saw how fast I can bring in crowds of people but I refused because they have hundreds of millions of devcoins while I only had 15 million.  Why would I do that for them when I could start my own coin.

That's why most of these guys are dumping on my thread, they're scared of competition because they see how fast people flock to my threads.  I can't program but if you get this coin working right I promise you, with God's help, I can create one of the biggest and most popular threads and alt coin followings out there.

The reason is that all the other devs are computer guys, I'm not like them, I'm enigmatic and if I belive in something I can sell it to anyone.  And I believe in this coin, this is not a pump and dump for me - get this coin working right so nobody can bitch and then let me take over.  I promise I won't let you down.

Meanwhile you and I are 50% partners - treat me with the same respect, don't undercut me cause I can't program cause lots of programmers put out lots of coins and they're not worth shit.  The Woz wouldn't have sold the Apple computer to anyone cause he lacked vision and charisma.

I see this coin years into the future, this thing can be huge.  Litecoin is dog-shit, and most people can feel it but there's no viable alternative but this can be that alternative, this coin can eat litecoin for breakfast cause they're happy to be making bank out the backdoor and  they don't give a shit about the people.

I truly care about the miners, and I will keep adding feature after feature to help the miners, and I want them to make money where now only the devs get rich and that's bullshit.  I will not let them down and people innately can feel when you care about them.  This is why so many people are sticking around a thread that's been blown up and shit on, they believe inside themselves that there's potential for them there ready to be unlocked.  This is what I have to offer so don't treat me like a second rate partner just cause I can't code.  Please don't undercut me out of my fair share when I have given you with both hands, generously and without you even having to ask, and I have plenty of other qualities to bring to the table and I'm probably more educated than 90% of the people here.

Please, I'm asking nicely, don't make me lose trust in you and shaky, I trust you two enormously as of now, let's be open, fair and honest with each other and I promise you in the long run you stand to make infinitely more if we stay true to each other and trust each other and be open about any important decisions.

Thanks and good luck!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:23:41 AM

Ok, I put up a poll.  It's 100% truthful.

Maybe if you guys understand how my mind works or doesn't work then the decisions I make won't seem so odd.

Seriously, read the poll, its at the least entertaining cause its true and you've probably never met anyone white that basket-like and the story, well, you can't just can't make that crap up.  It's too ridiculous.

And after you guys read it I'm gonna need a partner to get this coin off the ground, r3 quit.

A serious one that lets me be me cause I'm not a bad guy, I'm just different.

And that's not a bad thing man.  To me different is great as long as its not selfish or evil.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

Huh

Ok, I got the 100,000 coins.

But I don't see the other coins.

Last night I picked you out of a crowd of people knowing nothing about you based on a single thing:  integrity.

Your responses to me told me you had integrity as does shaky.  I offered shaky extra money and he turned it down.  You're the kind of people I want as partners.

I gave you 50% when I could have given you 49%.  The reason was that I did not want you to ever feel like I'm your boss and likewise please don't ever make me feel like you're my boss.

Telling me one thing and then doing something totally different and by a large margin is lording over me.  That's insincere.

I have been generous with you and always forthright - please don't take that as a sign of stupidity cause I'm nowhere close to stupid.  My IQ is 154, I'm just an idiot when it comes to programming. Please do to me as I have done to you, return like for like, generosity and honesty for generosity and honesty.  Lots of coins are missing here and I'm paying for bounties with out of pocket money at a time when I'm unemployed.

This can be a big win-win situation but if you take advantage of me or try to be my boss you have no idea what kind of asshole I can be.  I don't care to burn down this entire house and why do that when we can both win.

Look at the popularity of this coin.   Look at threads of coins launched by "pros' and they have almost no interest.  My threads have over 100 posts in a matter of 12 hours regardless what they're about and this Nuggets thread is more popular than coins launched weeks ago by so called pros.  that's what makes a coin popular.  See the big picture, this coin has something people want, they're drawn to it, it can be a huge success.  Let's not ruin a great potential over stupid shit like this.

I have been asked twice by MarkM who is the programmer for devcoin (and the best here) to hype or get behind devcoin because he saw how fast I can bring in crowds of people but I refused because they have hundreds of millions of devcoins while I only had 15 million.  Why would I do that for them when I could start my own coin.

That's why most of these guys are dumping on my thread, they're scared of competition because they see how fast people flock to my threads.  I can't program but if you get this coin working right I promise you, with God's help, I can create one of the biggest and most popular threads and alt coin followings out there.

The reason is that all the other devs are computer guys, I'm not like them, I'm enigmatic and if I belive in something I can sell it to anyone.  And I believe in this coin, this is not a pump and dump for me - get this coin working right so nobody can bitch and then let me take over.  I promise I won't let you down.

Meanwhile you and I are 50% partners - treat me with the same respect, don't undercut me cause I can't program cause lots of programmers put out lots of coins and they're not worth shit.  The Woz wouldn't have sold the Apple computer to anyone cause he lacked vision and charisma.

I see this coin years into the future, this thing can be huge.  Litecoin is dog-shit, and most people can feel it but there's no viable alternative but this can be that alternative, this coin can eat litecoin for breakfast cause they're happy to be making bank out the backdoor and  they don't give a shit about the people.

I truly care about the miners, and I will keep adding feature after feature to help the miners, and I want them to make money where now only the devs get rich and that's bullshit.  I will not let them down and people innately can feel when you care about them.  This is why so many people are sticking around a thread that's been blown up and shit on, they believe inside themselves that there's potential for them there ready to be unlocked.  This is what I have to offer so don't treat me like a second rate partner just cause I can't code.  Please don't undercut me out of my fair share when I have given you with both hands, generously and without you even having to ask, and I have plenty of other qualities to bring to the table and I'm probably more educated than 90% of the people here.

Please, I'm asking nicely, don't make me lose trust in you and shaky, I trust you two enormously as of now, let's be open, fair and honest with each other and I promise you in the long run you stand to make infinitely more if we stay true to each other and trust each other and be open about any important decisions.

Thanks and good luck!

Thanks r3.  I like you I'm sorry we differed in opinion.  Hope you nothing but the best.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:32:01 AM

I'm gonna do a poll actually - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant.  When I was born at 6 months I was supposed to die and the doctors said if I would live I'd be retarded.  Ahahahaaaa.  No joke, yet I became a straight A student with never reading a single book.  Besides the bible I've read a combined total of about 3 books.

So sorry, your lame CrapCoin will have to find a new and maybe unique way to get people's attention and going around like a communist barking orders and telling people which threads they should read makes you an outright douchebag just for that reason alone or never go to read one of your surely to be boring and riddled with half truths.

So at least forget about half truths and admit yours is just another worthless premined CrapCoin made with only one purpose: profit.

First, where's the profit?  So far I've only spent time and money.

Second, what's wrong with profit? I'm don't this to make money not cause I live your avatar.

Third, what's stopping a genius like you to start your own coin and make am profit or are profits against your religion?

Fourth, do you think there's just one alt coin out there, just one, who hasn't made a profit or is planing to male profits?  

Finally, are you stupid on purpose to think people in this country work 16 hours per day, take risk and spend money, to NOT make profits?

You should join a monestary, your avatar is a perfect boy loving man kinda thing.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:33:06 AM

If people read this head instead of yours maybe there's a crazy reason for it, like this thread I'd more interesting, a cool train wreck to watch in slow motion, educational, what never to do when launching a coin.

You got that right.

Ahhahahahaaaa.  Ok, that's a great pic.  I can see that on a coin.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:34:35 AM

It is my Open Transactions server that has over two hundred million DeVCoins. I'd have to check balances within that server to find out what nyms own how many of them, they are frozen so that "digiDeVCoins" could be issued onto the server, and should not need to un-freeze until such time as there ceases to be any reasonable expection that there will be any needs for any "digiDeVCoins". That is, basically, until such time as the server no longer supports devcoin accounts, trading, contracts, blinded Chaumian cash and so on.

I don't even know offhand who exactly would end up with how many of the frozen "actual on the blockchain DeVCoins" if that happened right now but I think I "spent" most of "mine" on various "shares" and such long ago.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:35:26 AM

I wouldn't say lazy devs.  I can't fault the programmer at all.  He was paid about $20 to throw something together in about an hour or so.  Then when it was supposed to be read over, Vlad got antsy, because he wanted his coin now, and he launched it.  Even with a team of programming devs, you can't reasonably create a coin with any innovation in a few hours.  The entire thing went from concept to launch in around 48 hours.  And 40 hours of that were due to him having a hard time contacting a programmer to make it for him.

This.  to Vlad $20 and a rushed couple hour long cloneCoin development with no testing is a long term investment.  I just have to say this thread is pure comedy gold.

I'm starting to worry a bit about the guy. He is in his 40s, jobless, he has kids and a wife, they are having a tough t¡me, and if you have read his kilometric posts he has thrown away thousands of k's he couldn't afford to lose in BFL miners (among other things) he will probably never receive, or that will generate nothing when they arrive... And he is thinking about selling his truck to gamble his last $5k in something that he hopes will make him rich quick (sorry, not quick, "long term", meaning 2-3 years).

Seriously Vlad, you are not missing any train, you do not need to rush to do anything (just to go and look for a JOB and stop gambling with crypto), if you weren't so antsy you would have made some due dilingence on BFL and you would have known that you were throwing money to the trashbin... And this is just an example, the laughable failure of "Nuggets" is another example...

Yes, this is "comedy gold", but some kind of "dark comedy" with very black humor...

See what I mean, looking back at all your posts, its all negative and hateful posts.  Never anything positive.

You 'd make a perfect priest.  Seriously.  

And you're against profits, man, you're set.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:35:34 AM

Do you think the bankers launching Bitcoin ETF are gonna go get a degree on software programming or maybe they're gonna hire a programmer they trust?  I have 6 years of college, I'm not 25, I'm sick of school and programming is very difficult - it's basically an engineering degree.

Oh, man, you are not even bothering to understand what you are told about.

Believe me, you will go nowhere with the dumbest attitude of yours “I don’t want to understand anything, I just give you money and you make me rich”. If you don’t understand in principle what is cryptocurrency, you will make false assumptions and they will make you fail. Your first failure with Nuggets already shows clearly that you must go and learn about what you are investing into. If you feel that’s too difficult maybe you’d better get out of cryptocurrency altogether? It won’t make you rich just because God told you so. You can only get rich if you create something very innovative and popular. Which cannot be done if you don’t understand the guiding principles of the system. No one here is asking that you understand code. I am not a professional programmer and I’ve never studied cryptography, but I read Bitcoin wiki and now I can explain basic principles of Bitcoin to a layman. Sure, there are some points that I am not clear about, but at least I have and can convey some basic understanding of the subject. Which means, even a halfwit (your moniker for me) can learn how Bitcoin works, please don’t tell me that you are worse than that. Brainless?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:38:16 AM

See what I mean, looking back at all your posts, its all negative and hateful posts.  Never anything positive.

Rampion gave you most sincere and kind advice. Others are just reasoning, there is no hate at all. The positive advice summarized is that you forget about launching a new coin until you learn from your mistakes.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:38:56 AM

It is my Open Transactions server that has over two hundred million DeVCoins. I'd have to check balances within that server to find out what nyms own how many of them, they are frozen so that "digiDeVCoins" could be issued onto the server, and should not need to un-freeze until such time as there ceases to be any reasonable expection that there will be any needs for any "digiDeVCoins". That is, basically, until such time as the server no longer supports devcoin accounts, trading, contracts, blinded chaumian cash and so on.

I don't even know offhand who exactly would end up with how many of the frozen "actual on the blockchain DeVCoins" if that happened right now but I think I "spent" most of "mine" on various "shares" and such long ago.

-MarkM-

Mark, the code said to premine 1%, half for the founder and half for bounties.  Now I'm told on,un half was mined.  How is this possible.  If that's the case fine but I saw the code myself .5% and .5% so why is it that I only received less than .5%.  How could the code have issued the other 2.2 million shares.

Since these shares aren't worth anything, I need as many as possible to give out bounties to get the VGB to work properly.

Although since I paid for that already, shouldn't the programmer fix the issue?  I mean that was part of what I paid him for and it was the biggest and most important part.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

Do you think the bankers launching Bitcoin ETF are gonna go get a degree on software programming or maybe they're gonna hire a programmer they trust?  I have 6 years of college, I'm not 25, I'm sick of school and programming is very difficult - it's basically an engineering degree.

Oh, man, you are not even bothering to understand what you are told about.

Believe me, you will go nowhere with the dumbest attitude of yours “I don’t want to understand anything, I just give you money and you make me rich”. If you don’t understand in principle what is cryptocurrency, you will make false assumptions and they will make you fail. Your first failure with Nuggets already shows clearly that you must go and learn about what you are investing into. If you feel that’s too difficult maybe you’d better get out of cryptocurrency altogether? It won’t make you rich just because God told you so. You can only get rich if you create something very innovative and popular. Which cannot be done if you don’t understand the guiding principles of the system. No one here is asking that you understand code. I am not a professional programmer and I’ve never studied cryptography, but I read Bitcoin wiki and now I can explain basic principles of Bitcoin to a layman. Sure, there are some points that I am not clear about, but at least I have and can convey some basic understanding of the subject. Which means, even a halfwit (your moniker for me) can learn how Bitcoin works, please don’t tell me that you are worse than that. Brainless?

You're not getting it.

I don't want to have a vague understanding.

Yo programmers here have that and look, you can't even program a simple coin to work right.  Do you get it?

If I learn something I learn learn it right and in this case it would take me 2 years and that's not something I want to do. 

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:44:16 AM

You're not getting it.

Yo programmers here have that and look, you can't even program a simple coin to work right.  Do you get it?

If I learn something I learn learn it right and in this case it would take me 2 years and that's not something I want to do. 
There is a simple coin that works right already. It's called Bitcoin. You've proposed no innovations that require a new one to be made.

And how can you possibly think you could be successful in making or directing a cryptocurrency when you don't have a clue what the hell they are?
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:44:44 AM

You're throwing money away if you're just throwing money at people to make a cryptocurrency if you don't understand how they work. If you're really in the dire situation that you are in, please, stop, let it go, learn, and make your living another way. Keep this as a cursory interest. You'll crash and burn if you keep throwing money at this.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:47:54 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 01:17:32 AM by Rampion

First, where's the profit?  So far I've only spent time and money.

Second, what's wrong with profit? I'm don't this to make money not cause I live your avatar.

Third, what's stopping a genius like you to start your own coin and make am profit or are profits against your religion?

Fourth, do you think there's just one alt coin out there, just one, who hasn't made a profit or is planing to male profits?  

Finally, are you stupid on purpose to think people in this country work 16 hours per day, take risk and spend money, to NOT make profits?

You should join a monetary, your avatar is a perfect boy loving man kinda thing.

Just find a problem to SOLVE - then you might profit from solving it. This is why Bitcoin was born, to solve very real problems we face every day when storing and transferring value - those problems related to fiduciary money have a very profound impact in our lives.

What problem is your crapcoin solving? It adds nothing of value to existing cryptos, your crapcoin's only purpose is to make profit, your crapcoin is a piece of malfunctioning sh*t, but still you keep going on with your delusions of grandeur, you don't stop repeating how generous, kind, transparent and intelligent you are, while you are just making a fool of yourself.

You look very mentally unbalanced and I bet that posting 16 hours per day in here is not helping at all.  

Be careful man, if what you wrote its true you have already burnt a few k's of $ your family could need. And you burnt them for good. Calm down and stop being delusional.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:52:18 AM

Yo programmers here have that and look, you can't even program a simple coin to work right.  Do you get it?

All you need to know is that blockchains are INSANELY expensive to secure, so much so that even using merged mining alongside bitcoin so that the world-record, world-leading amount of hashing power directed at bitcoin can secure a chain while still also securing the bitcoin chain, STILL most of even the merged-mined coins have not been able to afford enough hashing power to come anywhere near being "secure".

Part of the reason for the coin freezing approach used for the Digitalis Open Transactions Server is the simple fact that most blockchains are far from secure. If any of those frozen coins moved, they would lose the security provided for them by the many hard-coded checkpoints that have been coded into coin clients since the coins were frozen to issue tokens on the Open Transactions server.

Even if someone managed to 51% attack a coin, reversing a transaction on a blockchain, the frozen coins the tokens on the Open Transactions server represent should not be affected, because they have not moved since many hard-coded checkpoints ago.

Even if we imagine bitcoin itself to be secure, which does not seem that bad a bet though what happens with ASICs could maybe change that prognosis, the second-most-secure merged mined chain, NaMeCoin, has vastly less hashing power securing it than bitcoin, and the next down even less, and the last few have pathetic amounts of hashing power securing them (and thus ridiculously low difficulty, making it easy for even small miners to collect nice stockpiles of them currently.)

So maybe possibly one chain in all the world might be secure, maybe if one is optimistic one might imagine two are, but in general blockchains are not secure and the more there are that cannot be merged mined the less secure most of them probably tend to become.

So it is pretty much gross negligence and dereliction of fiduciary duty to spawn more blockchain based currencies.

if you really do have a background in banking that ought to be understandable?

-MarkM-

EDIT: if/when a verdict comes in regarding proof of stake offering any actual security maybe proof of stake might help some a little, but then again might turn out not to.

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:53:15 AM

You're not getting it.

There is a simple coin that works right already. It's called Bitcoin. You've proposed no innovations that require a new one to be made.

And how can you possibly think you could be successful in making or directing a cryptocurrency when you don't have a clue what the hell they are?

By your logic it was stupid for Pepsi v a Burger King or Nike to ever try.

You're part or the 99.99% that does that think for yourself.  Congrats.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: