Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121477 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:01:15 AM

So be honest in this poll - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant, I think the scant part is ten good part but I'm not sure cause they both look like retards to me.  Thanks.

For what it's worth, I vote you to be the next William Hung...   Grin

-tb-

Oh no, no....please, at first I thought William hung was a compliment but now I looked him up and he's a regtard.  Please pick someone Estes.  At least someone good looking or like a smart or half smart since I'm half retarrd.

I had a modeling contract to go model in NY at 25 for Elite models but I needed $5.000 and my wealthy parents didn't even even wanna pitch in $100 for the road or for my picture book.

So at least pick like a regard who's good looking.

OMMFGGROFFLL AM INREADING THISSS?Huh!! xDDDDDDDD You seriously need help you delusional fuck!

Before you mock my hotness go to my Facebook page.  Maximillian Wilhelm (Maxmillian has 2 LLs) and remember I'm now middle aged in most of those pics, newrlyn.0 45. So take off 20 years and I had Elite models contract in hand but no supportive parents.  They just kent know. Noes wants.  By the time they got educated it was too late.

But serupiosulu, don't compare me to that full blown retarrd ying yang.  We have nothing in common.  I gpvet he gets home just fine and can even remember like at least 1 song or a birthday.  Don't compare a wannabe retarrd to a real savant such as myself.  Thenguynisnanhack, is the real deal retarrd.

Man, imagine if I had gotten that last 10th injection for my computer brain IQ.  I can only imagine.

Now stop being a hater dude, its too obvious.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:05:28 AM

Ok. I'm retiring from the madness for 2 days besides if the sketch for the old timer miner coin in case it's ready tomorrow .  Otherwise I need a break badly.

Good night you friendly lovable computer geeks - who says you guys are in-social and some cases even antisocial.

Not I says me.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:24:28 AM

Frankly,  I don't get the mockery of the image of Jesus. And I'm not catholic but that's not right, respect others the way you want hour freedoms respected, please.  The miners coins is by far not a religion coin.  I simply shrared some factuall historic events in my life which had no possible explanation exception God.

Call it Santa if it makes you feel better. There will be no Christian images on the miners coin.

And the bit about having Mir coins than Satoshi 0's 21 million will Desiree the universe to explode is ridiculous.   This is a fiat currency, there trirrliaon of dollars and until they started printing trillions per year in. Extra we were just fine.  

My 440,000,000 million hard cap which can be changed but there no need will cause no problems.  Fait currencies can have various monetary nnasis, adoption rate, popularity, politics, risk, socio-demographics risk, velcoity of money, all surpass the importance of adding value to a fist coin before and ahead if a simple 21 million count.  

The guy who said that was probably trying to false bitcoin like a stock hich is impossible se there can be fundamental  analysis done.

440,400,000 is a perfect number when you consider the possibility of necessary liquidity if we when wallstreet firms start looking for ETF 2.0 and 3.0 and a basket of alt coins which would be a given if bitcoin goes to $1,000 like I've been saying.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 10:26:35 AM

And I definitely want the coin to have:  In God We Trust.    At the top.  That's non-negationable.  This country and the founding fathers founded everything on biblical principals and I wanna keep that tradition alive.  And at the bottom across the bottom maybe, The American prospector since this is the virtual age of gold mining at light speed.   Or "American Prosperity"

From Wikipedia:
"In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864

Also, is this coin supposed to only be for Americans? Bitcoin is international!

Most coins out there are dog shit.   Bitcoin copy and a a bad one at that, no originality, no meaning, its so disappointed like no one cares or no urgency went  into it.  its sad and say a lot about the guys, the devs running the show there.

So why are you trying to copy the shit ones so much?

I left the floor as the near pro guy took over shooting and was hitting every shit the first few shots.  I went in the locker room and I prayed the whole time.  I said to God, why would you bring me this far for 2nd place makes no sense - that's how I was convinced I was gonna win first place.  But how can you win withnanlowscore of!12, cause God wants you to remember it was him and not your might strong legs, training or high score but Him.

You still need all that training though. Don't tell me the lesson you learned is "don't prepare because god will help me in the end". It seems to be the way you're doing this coin.

I made this coin for the people to be better off.  I messed up but it wasn't intentional.  But I believe it's from God and I used all God's numbers in the formulas and algorithiujs sonitnreverberstes God's rhitijm. People won't know why but they'll feel it in their th way the coin mines.

Superblocks are god's algorithm?

Now I need God to bring me the right people and for me to have the wisdom to see their hearts.   I need a few good people.  A really good programmer.  A woman for her intuiting ion but if you're insecure teying to be a man I'll fire you in 24 hours, and a reliable man who can be a trustworthy admin and so we can all keep each other on check to keep each other honest.

You probably shouldn't be so quick to alienate the female programmers out there if you're so desperate for a programmer.

I want people to be commited in this long term , 2-3 years although things may blow up in 12 months.

Long term is 2-3 years? Do you think Bitcoin was designed to last only 2-3 years?!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:29:38 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 09:10:40 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Holy fuck, the guy is completely crazy and heavily armed, just check his profile.

If anything you wrote is true you should ask yourself why your mother makes $250k per year and doesn't even gives you enough for gas.

Oh man, that's not cool.  That was a joke for the chicks on my profile.

I needed gas money when I was in college.  I was making almost $10,000 per month later on which is why I live comfy now with no job.  Dude, can you minimize the junk pic at least c. I look like a freak.   Man, I try to show I'm honest to show who I really am and that I have a sense of humor and you make  me look like a nut.  My guns are for fun, I never even shoot them.  I shot 1, a 38, about 2 years ago.  You're a jerk for doing this. It gives people the wrong idea.  Read the caption on the unferepwesr pic, it was a joke.  And the guns are collectors.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:30:25 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 09:12:21 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Ok, I've had enough.  I'm taking my 2 days off now.  Thanks, jerk.  

Edit:

Oh, see the golf ball sized hole in my upper thigh, that's from the IQ shots when i was little from the communist secret genius Program only with me i think it jackknifed. lol.  The tenth one would have probably broken my leg (and what was left of my mind) but maybe I would put out this stuff in the net.

Can you imagine that's how I went shopping at albertsons for groceries for a good half hour only I was wearing a much shorter white wife beater tank top.  Funniest thing ever. Ha!!!

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 10:56:08 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 12:47:09 PM by Rampion

Edit:

Oh, see the golf ball sized hole in my upper thigh, that's from the IQ shots when i was little from the communist secret genius Program only with me i think it jackknifed. lol.  The tenth one would have brio sly broken my leg but maybe I would put out this stuff in the net.

Can you imagine that's how' imwent shopping at albertsons for groceries for a good half hour only I was wearing a much shorter white wife beater tank top.  Funniest thing ever. Ha!!!

Man, you are pushing this too far. I wrote I thought you were overexposing yourself, but I didn't post sh*t and respected your privacy until you posted publicly all your social network details and invited everybody "to check your facebook" to see "how hot" you are. So, you are the jerk for doing that. What do you expect?

If you want, I'll delete both my previous post and this one - ok? But you did this to yourself, if you continue with your mindless trolling people will just troll you back, and as I told you before your are mindlessly overexposing yourself like a jerk.

Anyhow, this is way off-topic even for alt cryptos. Tell me if you want me to delete these two posts and I'm gone, at the beginning I tried to give you some sincere advice but obviously you think your IQ is too high, you are too special and too generous, God loves you too much for you to even acknowledge you know NOTHING about cryptos at the most basic level and you are ridiculing yourself with your endless TL;DR and rambling posts.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 11:30:14 AM

hay guys whats going on in this thread

You really want to know ?
Peace bro !!!

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:24:19 PM

Holy fuck, the guy is completely crazy and heavily armed, just check his profile.

If anything you wrote is true you should ask yourself why your mother makes $250k per year and doesn't even gives you enough for gas.

Oh man, that's not cool.  That was a joke for the chicks on my profile.

I needed gas money when I was in college.  I was making almost $10,000 per year whoch is why I love comfy with no job.  Dude, can you minimize the junk pic at least c. I look like a freak.   Man, I try to show I'm honest to show who I really am and that I have a sense of humor and you make  me look like a nut.  My guns are for fun, I never even shoot them.  I shot 1, a 38, about 2 years ago.  You're a jerk for doing this. It gives people the wrong idea.  Read the caption on the unferepwesr pic, it was a joke.  And the guns are collectors.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH, THIS GUY IS FUCKING HILARIOUISSS xDDDDD IM PEEING, OH GOD STOP< PLEASSEEE STOPPP!!! XXDDDDD

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:26:17 PM

Edit:

Oh, see the golf ball sized hole in my upper thigh, that's from the IQ shots when i was little from the communist secret genius Program only with me i think it jackknifed. lol.  The tenth one would have brio sly broken my leg but maybe I would put out this stuff in the net.

Can you imagine that's how' imwent shopping at albertsons for groceries for a good half hour only I was wearing a much shorter white wife beater tank top.  Funniest thing ever. Ha!!!

Your a freak. To even post gay fabio flinstone pictures of yourself on facebook, it just showing the extent to which your madness goes. Im 4channin this shit, this post will be all over the net with your face all over it fabio.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:33:35 PM

Ok, I've had enough.  I'm taking my 2 days off now.  Thanks, jerk. 

Edit:

Oh, see the golf ball sized hole in my upper thigh, that's from the IQ shots when i was little from the communist secret genius Program only with me i think it jackknifed. lol.  The tenth one would have brio sly broken my leg but maybe I would put out this stuff in the net.

Can you imagine that's how' imwent shopping at albertsons for groceries for a good half hour only I was wearing a much shorter white wife beater tank top.  Funniest thing ever. Ha!!!

Your a freak. To even post gay fabio flinstone pictures of yourself on facebook, it just showing the extent to which your madness goes. Im 4channin this shit, this post will be all over the net with your face all over it fabio.
post# ?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:53:32 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 01:10:46 PM by Rampion

Edit:

Oh, see the golf ball sized hole in my upper thigh, that's from the IQ shots when i was little from the communist secret genius Program only with me i think it jackknifed. lol.  The tenth one would have brio sly broken my leg but maybe I would put out this stuff in the net.

Can you imagine that's how' imwent shopping at albertsons for groceries for a good half hour only I was wearing a much shorter white wife beater tank top.  Funniest thing ever. Ha!!!

post# ?

I think the 4channin trolling is out of the question, anyhow the guy already posted publicly in this thread his social network profiles inviting everybody to check "how hot he is", so I guess he was looking for us to scrutinize and comment his pics? There are much more ridiculous images in there, posting two of them in here I just wanted to show the guy graphically how ridiculous he was being, using plain words is unsuccessful as he seems to have serious reading comprehension problems.

Maybe the wisest thing is to throw to the trashbin this utterly useless thread before we witness an unfortunate mental breakdown episode.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:09:01 PM

Since this is not about the coin anymore, can the mod move this thread to "Off Topic" or create another subforum call "Just for Laugh". 

-tb-

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:23:27 PM

I've only been around for a couple of months, but this is the biggest fail I have seen so far!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 04:45:41 PM

And I definitely want the coin to have:  In God We Trust.    At the top.  That's non-negationable.  This country and the founding fathers founded everything on biblical principals and I wanna keep that tradition alive.  And at the bottom across the bottom maybe, The American prospector since this is the virtual age of gold mining at light speed.   Or "American Prosperity"

From Wikipedia:
"In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864

Also, is this coin supposed to only be for Americans? Bitcoin is international!

Most coins out there are dog shit.   Bitcoin copy and a a bad one at that, no originality, no meaning, its so disappointed like no one cares or no urgency went  into it.  its sad and say a lot about the guys, the devs running the show there.

Answer:  the dollar says the United States of America on it and in in God we Trust yet every nation uses it and every religion begs for it although some are starting to use the euro but that's political and the dilutive policies of the US and not the printing on the dollar.  So yes, I'd rather stay true to good old fashioned American values and risk losing a few nations that are Got haters, that risk is small if your coin is good - I'd rather have God on my side than a few Arab countries.  So In God Will Trust will be on this coin and if that offends you I'm sure you can find an Allah coin for yourself to buy love and cherish.

So why are you trying to copy the shit ones so much?

I left the floor as the near pro guy took over shooting and was hitting every shit the first few shots.  I went in the locker room and I prayed the whole time.  I said to God, why would you bring me this far for 2nd place makes no sense - that's how I was convinced I was gonna win first place.  But how can you win withnanlowscore of!12, cause God wants you to remember it was him and not your might strong legs, training or high score but Him.

Answeer:  Every coin is a copy, even the big mighty silver Litecoin, do you seriously have a problem with that?  I had special features for my coin to help set apart, don't tell me you didn't see me post it at least 4 times where one of the best programmers here said my coin was too ambupitious and I needed to find more money and a better programez which I couldn't and I had to rush cause already copy cat losers with no minds of their own were releasing super block coins although not like mine but I felt eventually they figure out ,y strategy.  So of course every coin will be a copy but with more and better features which my coin had and I was willing to Paul for the, but couldn't find a programmer with the skills to do it so I was not trying to release another shitcoin as I despise that.  This too was covered many times so once again you're nesting a dead horse and I'm wondering hat your motives are.

You still need all that training though. Don't tell me the lesson you learned is "don't prepare because god will help me in the end". It seems to be the way you're doing this coin.

Answer:  is that the impression you get here?  For days I ran polls and kept refining the launch, then I searched out the best programmer, paid the highest price and offered to pay more, searched but found no one to double proof the program and 99% of the decisions were done by the will of the people, the exception being premining .5% of which some 600,000 coins have already been given away mostly by the programmer himself.  Does that seem like a lack of planning to you?  Can you show me just 1 dev who planned a coin with more detail and did 99% of the will of the people even in cases where he hated it like i wanted sha256 while i went with scrypt for you guys? Again, why such absurd questions, weren't you paying  attention or are you again tying to blow up this coin cause you've got personal motives and plans for your own coin and mine is strealing your attention?

Question: Are superblocks  are god's algorithm?

Answer:  Of course not, thats silly, but my Golden Blocks Protocol are God based algorithim and there should be an onviosu way to the way they function unless i screwed up.  I made this coin for the people to be better off.  I messed up but it wasn't intentional.  But I believe it's from God and I used all God numbers in the formulas and algorithms so the whole block chain reverberates  God's rhythm. People won't know why but they'll feel it in their the way the coin mines.  This is found in nature like the 427 fruequqcy and the Fibonacci Formula, why not apply these proved scientific laws of the universe and physics found in the universe and on earth which are harmonious and bring order to all things?  So. No, no super block has these things - but my golden blocks were designed to have them from the beginning.
[/b][/i]

Now I need God to bring me the right people and for me to have the wisdom to see their hearts.   I need a few good people.  A really good programmer.  A woman for her intuition but if she's insecure  and trying to be a man I'll fire her in 24 hours, and a reliable man who can be a trustworthy admin and so we can all keep each other on check to keep each other honest.

You probably shouldn't be so quick to alienate the female programmers out there if you're so desperate for a programmer.

I want people to be commited in this long term , 2-3 years although things may blow up in 12 months.

Anwwer:  2-3 years may not seem like long term to you but in the world of high tech and fist money moving at the speed of digital light 2-3 years is a very long term. And and even the IRS agrees anything over 12 months is considered long term and charges you capital gains of 20% instead of closer to 45% now so 12-36 definitely long term in crypto-coins.[/i][/b]

Finally, out of all of your questions I have already answered them all multiple times and clearly and using quotes and examples to proof my answers.  I suggest reading next time so I don't waste so much time answering such ridiculous repetitive questions.  But I doubt your purpose of these questions was to get truthful answers but to rather entrap me and to agitate me, wasting my time as you, like many people here, are already part of another shitCoin with no innovation and its not getting any attention and you badly wanna kill this thread so you can then divert all of these people to your crappy coin.  My coin may be dog shit but I had the features to make it great, even the programmer admitted that which I copied and pasted but he didn't have the necessary skills to implement them.  I doubt the coin you're part of had such problems, such new innovative features that the programmers didn't know how to program Into the coin. So my coin is fixable while yours most likely has to start all over again.

And I'm not gonna keep answering these time robbing questions, from now I'm not gonna point you to the thread where these answers were covered in detail.  Good luck!

Double-Spent

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:59:01 PM

Paulica pula de sticla, there are mugshots of you in the wild. Assault is not cool, brother.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:02:22 PM

So, Vlad.  You wanna buy my NUGs or what?

God told me you did...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:04:49 PM

Paulica pula de sticla, there are mugshots of you in the wild. Assault is not cool, brother.

Self defense is still within my rights brother.  You never got in a fight some 25 years ago?  Big deal, that's all you got.

Show me the same guts I have - put your real name out here.  Coward.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:05:40 PM

So, Vlad.  You wanna buy my NUGs or what?

God told me you did...

Lol, how much.0?  How much are you able to mine?  Did the golden blocks work yet?

Double-Spent

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:08:45 PM

Self defense is still within my rights brother.  You never got in a fight some 25 years ago?  Big deal, that's all you got.

Show me the same guts I have - put your real name out here.  Coward.

No prob, I like you. But the "VGB" didn't work, and unfortunately they are not going to work anytime soon.

Can you let us know when are you going to dump?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: