Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:21:25 AM

If a anybody has a good idea for the coin PM me and if anybody resolves any bounties PM me so I can pay you.

Thanks.

I'm gonna turn in early tonight.  I was up until 5 am last night for nothing but madness.  I may score a 25 but even a functioning sociopath needs a break and some peace.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:21:52 AM

Look man I know my coin is one of the ones that had a pretty horrible launch and it is all but dead right now but I was pretty transparent, I was focused, I stayed on topic, And most of all I didn't make excuses.

You have no one to blame but yourself for the failure of this coin. It wasn't the developers fault that you were too impatient to let him read over his code. It wasn't his fault that you had to rush your release out. And it wasn't his fault that you couldn't find a proper developer to add all the "features" you wanted. If there are any real "features" at all.

When people ask you about your features you make excuses like "oh, I don't want any one to steal my ideas" Well look here bro. If you release a coin with any actual features I can guarantee that there will be at least one or two alt coins made from your source. If you want people to actually help then you got to be transparent and let them know what you are trying to accomplish.

Also... You would think that you would know the field you are trying to break into but from what I have read you know nothing about crypto currency. When I released NuCoin I had to study for weeks (I started designing it before Shakezula's awesome guide.) And when I finally completed the coin I released that I had more knowledge of C than I eve had before. So yeah I would suggest that you leave the forum for a while, stop with the stupid personal posts and actually read about cryptocurrency.  

Are you joking?

La hahahahaaa.  He could have taken 2 extra days to read over his code.  Show me one email to him saying hurry up.

HE RAN THE CODE FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND SAID IT LOOKED GOOD.

And if it was just a small error he made cause I rushed him why hasn't he fixed it?  Hmmmm, starting tote the clue now?  He doesn't know how, that was the problem, this lottery system I came up with for the golden blocks nobody has done before, he thought he could do it but it turned out he can't and he can't fix it cause he doesn't know how.  Therefore even if I had given him a month, the outcome would have been the same.

Get your facts straight man - I never, ever told him to hurry up.  Where do these LIES come from, besides sheer stupidity and people trying to sabotage any new coin coming out.

By the way, your well thought out your coin was so well that your coin symbol says VA and not NU or NC. A  completely senseless act like your arguments.

I know, I know, you meant your coin to say VA and have nothing to do with the name of your actual coin.  Cause your target marget are war vets, right?  Ahhahahahaaaaaaa.  

Since you lack creativity, honesty and imagination feel free to use that lie as your own, it will be better than anything else you can muster up.

My coin was never supposed to be called VA it was supposed to be NC but the creator of the original pool made it NUC... So get your facts straight.

Dude... Your VGB were nothing original... it was just the same as superblocks. Stop saying you had some grand epiphany about a new revolutionary idea that would change the face of cryptos when all you thought of was an old idea that never took off to begin with. I never claimed that my coins was special. It has nothing new to it. And I didn't lie. Everyone here knows you didn't let the programmer have enough time to look over the code properly. And if you knew anything about what you were releasing you would have been able to test it yourself. So stop talking about how you are some visionary because you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Right, my VGB is so already done and nothing but superblocks that the best programmers here cant get it to run.  Ahahhahahaaa.

If VGB were just another superblock it would have been a copy and paste job.  But even with bounties and experienced guys nobody can get it work.

So much for that idea - it's just like super blocks but nothing like it cause nobody can figure out how to make it run.  

Make sense?  

That's the idea of new.  

Something nobody can figure out.  New.  VGB is new because?Huh

Oh my... People have already given you solutions.

Name one thing your coin does different than a super block coin... Oh RIIIGGHHHT... Nothing.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:23:24 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 06:34:26 AM by markm

It is and was a copy-and-paste job. The guy pasted one of the lines into the wrong spot. Once it is fixed it will be a correctly-copied, correctly-pasted job instead of a botched copy-and-paste job.

Also all this pretending to be providing what people want is such bullshit. We already have way too many, new ones every day, of this kind of shit. The only people who want any of it are the scammers who want new pyramid/ponzi schemes to start every day so they can get in at the ground floor thus be one of the very few who profit instead of joining minutes or hours later thus being one of the many many suckers/losers/marks/victims of the scheme.

By being one of the biggest rigs in the first minutes, they get a vast fraction of all the coins, none of which they care about so they need/want to move on to the next scam once the orphan-fest is over. They need many many many new coins to do this with, because the vast majority of them will never be worth much even if they do get on an exchange. But by raping the first few minutes of every new coin, many new coins per day, some day they might get lucky, and if not well some might get on exchanges where maybe they can at least dump them to recoup their electricity cost.

They are not planning to come back and actually secure any chain, heck they have not time to secure a chain, there are too many new scams to rape each day and that is more lucrative than the socially responsible job of securing a chain long term. Besides, who wants a job anyway, jobs are so passe, this is the age of instant manna rained down from the internet by all the suckers born every moment, heck someone is going to scam them so might as well get in there and get your share of the proceeds of scamming them...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:33:30 AM

It is and was a copy-and-paste job. The guy pasted one of the lines into the wrong spot. Once it is fixed it will be a correctly-copied, correctly-pasted job instead of a botched copy-and-paste job.

Also all this pretending to be providing what people want is such bullshit. We already have way too many, new ones every day, of this kind of shit. The only people who want any of it are the scammers who want new pyramid/ponzi schemes to start every day so they can get in at the ground floor thus be one of the very few who profit instead of joining minutes or hours later thus being one of the many many suckers/losers/marks/victims of the scheme.

(By being one of the biggest rigs in the first minutes, they get a vast fraction of all the coins, none of which they care about so they need/want to move on to the next scam once the orphan-fest is over. They need many many many new coins to do this with, because the vast majority of them will never be worth much even if they do get on an exchange. But by raping the first few minutes of every new coin, many new coins per day, some day they might get lucky, and if not well some might get on exchanges where maybe they can at least dump them to recoup their electricity cost.)

-MarkM-

So you're telling me all that needs to be done is a copy and paste into the right spot?

What the F?  Why am I laying .25 BTC for such a Mickey Mouse job when people are latching coins for less?

And why isn't programmer X doing it if its that I easy?  Why isn't anybody here doing it since they can make a killing on the golden blocks?

I don't get this?  This makes no sense?  Why doesn't anyone want the easiest .25 BTC ever? I've seen guys doing real programming work for that kind of bounty.  I'm just blown away.

Mark, if its that easy, we're talking minutes, can you do it?  Anybody?  This sounds like a sub 5 minute job if you know your stuff.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:36:28 AM

(By being one of the biggest rigs in the first minutes, they get a vast fraction of all the coins, none of which they care about so they need/want to move on to the next scam once the orphan-fest is over. They need many many many new coins to do this with, because the vast majority of them will never be worth much even if they do get on an exchange. But by raping the first few minutes of every new coin, many new coins per day, some day they might get lucky, and if not well some might get on exchanges where maybe they can at least dump them to recoup their electricity cost.)

-MarkM-

So you're telling me all that needs to be done is a copy and paste into the right spot?

What the F?  Why am I laying .25 BTC for such a Mickey Mouse job when people are latching coins for less?

And why isn't programmer X doing it if its that I easy?  Why isn't anybody here doing it since they can make a killing on the golden blocks?

I don't get this?  This makes no sense?  Why doesn't anyone want the easiest .25 BTC ever? I've seen guys doing real programming work for that kind of bounty.  I'm just blown away.

Mark, if its that easy, we're talking minutes, can you do it?  Anybody?  This sounds like a sub 5 minute job if you know your stuff.

Nobody wants to help your coin because it has already failed... But people had offered solutions... Do you not read your own thread???
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:38:04 AM

Because you are an ass and most people don't want the stress of working with you.  They saw your 30+ pages of nonsense and life stories, and lies, and false promises, and bashing prior programmers, and worthless rants.

You are a liability.  Not the code, not the developer, not the coin ... you.  The only people who would take you up on your offer are those who have no reputation to risk and enjoy pain.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:41:04 AM

-MarkM-

Nobody wants to help your coin because it has already failed... But people had offered solutions... Do you not read your own thread???

I can't read every single post. There's thousands.  

If you have some really important message like a SOLUTION please PM me.

What solution?

How is this coin dead if people are mining it and its trading on an exchange?

I would love to know this stuff since I'm getting ready to spend over $1,000 out of pocket for people coming over tot help me with this coin.  

Thank you for anybody trying to help out here.  If this coin dies dine but I would really like to see it being mined with the Golden Blocks Being hit.  I just imagined that would be so fun, like hitting jackpots when you least expect it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:42:09 AM

Because you are an ass and most people don't want the stress of working with you.  They saw your 30+ pages of nonsense and life stories, and lies, and false promises, and bashing prior programmers, and worthless rants.

You are a liability.  Not the code, not the developer, not the coin ... you.  The only people who would take you up on your offer are those who have no reputation to risk and enjoy pain.

Lies?

Please do point to just 1, hater.

I can point to one of your lies from just an hour ago.  

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:43:43 AM

If they wanted to make a killing on lucky blocks they would have done so on one or more of the lucky aka super blocks coins of which so many have been coming out the last couple of months, likely most of them copying and pasting the same luckycoin code programmer X also copied and pasted.

The fix is already in place, supposedly someone already pushed it to github.

But, there is now already a coin with the same name and the same port numbers and the same magic handshake bytes that identify chains so they know they are connecting to their own nodes not some other coin's nodes, so now you either have to convince all the users of that coin (your broken one aka programmer X's one) to switch over or you should change the ports and handshake bytes and genesis block so that your with-superblocks version does not conflict with the programmer-X version that is already released.

In bitcoin development, a hard fork, which is what is needed if for some reason you want to paste your coin onto the end of the blockchain of programmer-X's no-luckyblocks coin of the same name and ports, requires two years lead-time to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get the new version in place.

In extremely important cases, instead of forcing a fixed wait of two years, they build in a voting system miners can use to vote on whether to adopt the proposed change or not, and the code thus instead of [waiting for the number of blocks that would, if all blocks were timed perfecty which of course they are not, be about two years] they [wait until 90% or 95% or whatever of all blocks mined contain a vote indicating the miner who mined it is in favour of adopting the change]. Which latter is a whole huge complicated problem and gets all political and takes months to even hammer out the details of how the voting is going to actually be done and so on.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:44:28 AM

Lies?

Your continual claim that golden blocks are novel and nothing like superblocks when the code is bit for identical to LuckyCoin.  This could be a mere mistake because you are woefully ignorant on crypto-currencies however even after being shown the exact code with link to "your" repository showing identical code you continue to make a false statement.

Sorry that is a lie.

Once again in case you "missed it" for the third or fourth time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2759962#msg2759962

No you can't.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:45:19 AM

Lies?

Your continual claim that golden blocks are novel and nothing like superblocks when the code is bit for identical to LuckyCoin.  This could be a mere mistake because you are woefully ignorant on crypto-currencies however even after being shown the exact code with link to "your" repository showing identical code you continue to make a false statement.

Sorry that is a lie.

No you can't.

+5
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 07:05:53 AM

Lies?

Your continual claim that golden blocks are novel and nothing like superblocks when the code is bit for identical to LuckyCoin.  This could be a mere mistake because you are woefully ignorant on crypto-currencies however even after being shown the exact code with link to "your" repository showing identical code you continue to make a false statement.

Sorry that is a lie.

Once again in case you "missed it" for the third or fourth time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2759962#msg2759962

No you can't.

Here's your made up lie:

"Well seeing as you haven't paid your prior promises not sure why anyone would believe you. Then again with NUGs going as low as 0.000002 BTC per NUG, 50,000 NUG is worth 1,000 a 50,000 reward would be worth ~0.1 BTC or $9 USD.  I am sure the "pro programmers will be fighting over a chance at those high stakes".

I have paid everyone.  If the noodle guy hasn't PM's me now addy which I told him to let night that's his fault, I can't pay bitcons into thin air.

Other than him I paid everyone and there is ZERO evidence suggesting otherwise therefore you lied.

In fact I paid the programmer all up front and more than he asked even though he only asked for half upfront.  And I commonly pay more than I promise especially if the guy does a good job.

The guy I promised .25 BTC to show didn't know anything about programming who said he fixed VGB never got back to me and r3, tested the so called fix and there was no fix them and no fix now.

And that's everyone and all of it.

So at least as it you're a jealous liar and now please, post just 1 lie that I have lied about.

I work hard to not lie and if I make a mistake I correct myself and I do it publicly like when I thought programmer X sabotaged me and there was evidence to support that which ended up being a coincidence he simply had no Internet access for 2 days to contact me or to correct his programming error.

So besides mistakes which were based on factual information there is not one single lie that I have told.  Not even the premine.  I provided the emails I sent to the programmer to cut any and all premines.

So make that 2 lies you have told.  The lie you made up about me not laying people their bounties and e lie that I'm a liar.

You're classless and the 10,000 posts under your name are a disgrace to this forum. 

To show my class and that money ain't shit to me, programmer X offered to refund me the entire BTC I paid him and I could have easily said, man, you didn't do it right and it caused hell for me so yeah, pay me back. 

But I refused, I said no, keep all of it you worked for it and i now see it was an honest mistake, and then I even offered him 50,000 NUGs for the fact I caused him pain but he refused to accept it.  A man if class and character.  Are my actions like that of a man who lies, and refuses to pay a person his earned bounty?   You sir, are neither class nor honest.  You're a selfish, insecure hater and you come on this thread just to hate and spew lies. 

Once again, I cannot read every post.   If you have something important to say, like a solution or you solve a bounty or I owe you money for a bounty, please PM me your BTC address and I will pay you promptly.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 07:10:50 AM

Why should anyone read your posts if you are not going to read theirs? This is a forum, not a one-way broadcast feed.

-MarkM-

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:12:15 AM

At the very minimum.  If your not going to take the time to read everyone's posts, You should at the very least READ your programmers posts.  R3WT clearly stated he had fixed up the code, and planned to fork it on the 6000'th block I believe.  Or was it the 600th?  Anyways, the fix was about to be implemented.

Then you started saying here that he didn't know what he was doing, and that you needed a new programmer to take care of it, since your first 2 guys didn't know anything.  This sound familiar???    If you had not backstabbed your programmer, your coin might have already been forked and the VGB protocol working as originally planned.  Now the same thing will probably cost you a lot.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 07:44:21 AM

At the very minimum.  If your not going to take the time to read everyone's posts, You should at the very least READ your programmers posts.  R3WT clearly stated he had fixed up the code, and planned to fork it on the 6000'th block I believe.  Or was it the 600th?  Anyways, the fix was about to be implemented.

Then you started saying here that he didn't know what he was doing, and that you needed a new programmer to take care of it, since your first 2 guys didn't know anything.  This sound familiar???    If you had not backstabbed your programmer, your coin might have already been forked and the VGB protocol working as originally planned.  Now the same thing will probably cost you a lot.

I have 2 small kids.  I'm gone half the day and I post from my tiny screen iphone.

I miss a lot of stuff.

I'm sorry r3, and anyone who offered help and I missed it.  I cannot read all the posts.  If it's something urgent or important please PM me.  All the typos you see it's cause I'm usually on the to typing on my iPhone.

R3, you know I treated you fairly and generously besides the fact we didn't see eye to eye about my mouth and you started insulting me cause I wouldn't keep my mouth shut but even then I respected you.  I can't shut up when I see so many assholes talking shit when I'm trying so hard to make this coin a great coin. 

Now I'm trying to sell my $990 new diesel jacket to come up with the money to keep paying bounties.  I'm not joking.  If anyone here is a size large and you like it, it still has the tags, and if you can do a major big bounty for me I'll ship it to you.  I have money but my wife will not let me spend large amounts on what she thinks is stupid kids stuff like a video game.  This is the future, I'm convinced.

When I said what I said about r3, I did it cause I thought him and programmer X were both working to screw me cause they both disappeared and that was odd and there were a few other things that didn't fit.

But I was fair, I gave r3 half of everything and he didn't ask for a thing.  He returned everything so he's a fair guy but I was so fair and generous with him like I have been with everyone.  Isn't that the kind of dev you want curse most try to make millions for themselves and screw the miners.  I will never do that.

So as least for that, r3, accept my apology, I was under so much stress and programmer X evaporated and at the time I didn't know why so I started going nuts.  I'm sorry for making you look bad.

If you have a solution for this mess to make VGB work right please help me out and you'd be helping out all these miners who could be hitting jackpots all day long.

I'm broke but I put up the bounties I could afford to get help.  Besides maybe selling my truck which my wife just flipped out about I'm willing to sell the clothes off my back, man, literally, my favorite leather diesel jacket which still has the tags, a $990 leather diesel jacket.  You can't learn devotion like that from a dev and I'm not crazy I'm simply like this about anything which I deem worthy and very important.

When I start something I go all out to finish it I never quit until there's nothing left or I collapse from exhaustion.  I wont stop at anything.  I haven't sold a single coin on that exchange so that's to show all those doubters who said I was a pump and dump guy.  I voluntarily exposed my whole family (cause i was tired of being called a liar and a scammer) which is risky (and if my wife finds out I'm dead) to show everyone I'm not a scammer.  Who would do all these things for a coin when most would let it die and start another one?  Me, I will not accept failure, I will not give up, I don't want to let this coin die and I'll do anything i can to make it work. 

Has none of the sacrifices I've made, stuff no dev would ever do - are those things worth nothing?  Is an honest dev worth nothing when the field is filled with scammer pump and dumpers?  Do you guys think you'll ever see another coin dev like me try so hard to make a coin right and work so hard to be honest and true to everyone?  Many of you do near free work for other devs who haven't done anything for you, not even given you their real name.

I've given everything I can give.  All I got left is my life and the blood in my veins and if I could give half that and have it be worth some thing I'd do it without a single thought.  I care about this coin and I think it can be the best.  No dev can outdo me on that, none of them.   Help me make this coin work right and I promise I'll use the same passion and devotion to make this coin work for you.  I will not be satisfied with good enough, good enough is for the other devs, good enough it failure in my mind.  I want perfection and I want innovation and I will break myself to deliver that,  just help me get this thing out of its crib before it dies.

Thanks to all!

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:50:59 AM

Vlad: people have been telling about "the fix" being just a copy&paste of 1 line of code in the right spot for ages, but you don't even care about reading posts in your own thread, you just care about flooding this forum with your useless mental diarrhea and your delusions of grandeur.

How retarded is that? That's your problem vlad, you don't want to READ AND LEARN, you are not interested in developing something useful, you just want people to praise your genius (Huh) and your ultimate goal is to get rich quick.

You have had very experienced people like D&T and markm chiming in, but still you don't listen - you can't listen, do you?

You're either the biggest (and most successful) troll ever or you have a serious mental problem.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 07:57:31 AM

All of a sudden I'm feeling really really sad.  

I'm gonna check out tonight and I may take a few days off depending how I feel tomorrow.

If anyone completes any of the bounties please PM me your BTC address and I'll pay what you've earned.  If its regarding VGB I need to see it run for 3 cycles or 6 hours to make sure it pays out randomly every 2 hours.

Thanks guys and I'm sorry for all the combative behavior.  I had a different childhood than most here and when attacked I simply can't run or hide - I automatically fight back but I try to be civil with exceptions where a guy is a total asshole.  And when I'm wrong I publicly make things right so I'm not a guy who has to be right all the time.  That part of me will never change but I am fair, generous and I try very hard to be honest.

These are qualities which are rare in devs since crypto-coins bring in entrepreneurs whom mostly are type a or functioning sociopaths aka executive types and these types don't care about anyone but themselves.  For that reason finding an honest and generous and thoughtful dev who will not walk away, forgetting each one of you, once you guys have made him rich is nearly impossible to find.

It's the same in politics.  We choose the same losers who do only what's best for them and if an honest plumber came along instead of electing him we'd laugh and mock him cause he didn't go to Harvard and he isn't a real politician when its that plumber that would serve you better than any politician and greatly improve your life.

I hope you guys can see these innate qualities cause they're much harder to find in any man than great programming skills.  You choose the devs who will ultimately succeed, choose the ones that will still care about you when they're rich and you're still struggling.  

Take care.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:11:20 AM

inb4 vlad not sleeping again.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:17:52 AM

I care about this coin and I think it can be the best. 

So let's stay on topic and be serious. Why do you think your coin can be the best? What are the reasons behind your believe? What are the features that will make your coin to stand out?

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 08:39:32 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 09:39:01 AM by markm

The not walking away leaving the people in the lurch / holding the bag part is very hard to believe of all these recent politicians (lets be honest, politician is a much more accurate word than developer for people who cannot even do search and replace or cut and paste)  who right in front of our eyes start out with the very first step of their journey being to walk away and leave everyone in the lurch / holding the bag.

For example all the coders and sysadmins and such who are left to do all the actual work of maintaining and updating and debugging and keeping running smoothly the coins the community already has, more and more of which were already foisted off on the community by exactly that same type of politician.

Their first step always seems to be 'screw the community, screw everyone's hard work they have already put in, what is needed here is to trash all that crap and pump out yet another brand new - my brand, of course, that is - steaming pile of shit, because doing the actual work of making things work is the job of lesser beings, me I am a head honcho, a bigwig politician. Keeping things running, cleaning up the messes my predecessors already stuck the community with, all that crap is janitor stuff. Me I am much too important for that kind of crap, my crap involves crapping whole new steaming piles of crap all over you, heck if you really get into the stench of my crap you won't even notice or care anymore about my predecessors crap...'

Yeah I think politician is a much better word than dev or developer for those types...

How about showing how much you care about the community by helping it secure at least a few blockchains, instead of spewing out yet more blockchains while we still haven't managed to secure the ones we already have?

How about showing how much you care by working on or offering bounties for fixes and improvements to what the commnity already has spent years investing into instead of trying to make it all look like an endless sequence of scams?

Gosh if I keep thinking along these lines I could easily imagine acquiring a distaste for politicians...

-MarkM-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: