Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121467 times)
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:22:32 AM

I can't believe that you are thinking that the size of the thread is what determines the popularity of your coin. People are just tapping on the glass, watching the baboon in the cage for fun. And stop with the conspiracy of everyone having a coin and being afraid of yours. You're going along with everyone's song and dance.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:31:28 AM

Look man I know my coin is one of the ones that had a pretty horrible launch and it is all but dead right now but I was pretty transparent, I was focused, I stayed on topic, And most of all I didn't make excuses.

You have no one to blame but yourself for the failure of this coin. It wasn't the developers fault that you were too impatient to let him read over his code. It wasn't his fault that you had to rush your release out. And it wasn't his fault that you couldn't find a proper developer to add all the "features" you wanted. If there are any real "features" at all.

When people ask you about your features you make excuses like "oh, I don't want any one to steal my ideas" Well look here bro. If you release a coin with any actual features I can guarantee that there will be at least one or two alt coins made from your source. If you want people to actually help then you got to be transparent and let them know what you are trying to accomplish.

Also... You would think that you would know the field you are trying to break into but from what I have read you know nothing about crypto currency. When I released NuCoin I had to study for weeks (I started designing it before Shakezula's awesome guide.) And when I finally completed the coin I released that I had more knowledge of C than I eve had before. So yeah I would suggest that you leave the forum for a while, stop with the stupid personal posts and actually read about cryptocurrency. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:44:54 AM

I can't believe that you are thinking that the size of the thread is what determines the popularity of your coin. People are just tapping on the glass, watching the baboon in the cage for fun. And stop with the conspiracy of everyone having a coin and being afraid of yours. You're going along with everyone's song and dance.

I wasn't saying this coin was popular cause of this size of the thread.  I was saying the size of this thread means a lot of people are here instead of other coin threads and those devs don't lie that csuse its bad for their business.  Regardless of the reason people are here its a fact.  Once again, male logic escapes you.

As for popularity, I see a lot of guys on here trying to mine this coin but its kinda hard when the main feature, the VGB doesn't work.

So before you make your prophetic remarks about this coin why don't you wait to see what happens when the coin is fully functioning.

I'm upping the bounty for the VGB protocol to anyone who fixes it to 100,000 NUGs.  So sorry it's not $500.  The idea is to accumulate these coins now and if they do take off it can be a nice payday.

And where are all those guys who have been telling me all week long that the bounties for these coins are supported by the community - miners et al pitch in whatever they feel like pitching in?  It would be nice to get a bounty big enough or multiple bounties to get this coin working right.

Or maybe miners want the difficulty to stay low for a while to mine more coins.  Hey, I can't argue with that but at least the VGB, you can hit 12 jackpots per day worth over 10,000 coins each and with such few people mining lots of you can hit those lotteries.

Good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:51:50 AM

Look man I know my coin is one of the ones that had a pretty horrible launch and it is all but dead right now but I was pretty transparent, I was focused, I stayed on topic, And most of all I didn't make excuses.

You have no one to blame but yourself for the failure of this coin. It wasn't the developers fault that you were too impatient to let him read over his code. It wasn't his fault that you had to rush your release out. And it wasn't his fault that you couldn't find a proper developer to add all the "features" you wanted. If there are any real "features" at all.

When people ask you about your features you make excuses like "oh, I don't want any one to steal my ideas" Well look here bro. If you release a coin with any actual features I can guarantee that there will be at least one or two alt coins made from your source. If you want people to actually help then you got to be transparent and let them know what you are trying to accomplish.

Also... You would think that you would know the field you are trying to break into but from what I have read you know nothing about crypto currency. When I released NuCoin I had to study for weeks (I started designing it before Shakezula's awesome guide.) And when I finally completed the coin I released that I had more knowledge of C than I eve had before. So yeah I would suggest that you leave the forum for a while, stop with the stupid personal posts and actually read about cryptocurrency.  

Are you joking?

La hahahahaaa.  He could have taken 2 extra days to read over his code.  Show me one email to him saying hurry up.

HE RAN THE CODE FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND SAID IT LOOKED GOOD.

And if it was just a small error he made cause I rushed him why hasn't he fixed it?  Hmmmm, starting tote the clue now?  He doesn't know how, that was the problem, this lottery system I came up with for the golden blocks nobody has done before, he thought he could do it but it turned out he can't and he can't fix it cause he doesn't know how.  Therefore even if I had given him a month, the outcome would have been the same.

Get your facts straight man - I never, ever told him to hurry up.  Where do these LIES come from, besides sheer stupidity and people trying to sabotage any new coin coming out.

By the way, your well thought out your coin was so well that your coin symbol says VA and not NU or NC. A  completely senseless act like your arguments.

I know, I know, you meant your coin to say VA and have nothing to do with the name of your actual coin.  Cause your target marget are war vets, right?  Ahhahahahaaaaaaa.  

Since you lack creativity, honesty and imagination feel free to use that lie as your own, it will be better than anything else you can muster up.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:55:29 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 05:07:02 AM by DeathAndTaxes

He doesn't know how, that was the problem, this lottery system I came up with for the golden blocks nobody has done before, he thought he could do it but it turned out he can't and he can't fix it cause he doesn't know how.  Therefore even if I had given him a month, the outcome would have been the same.

A complete lie.  The golden blocks is simply a renamed superblock.  The code is almost bit for bit identical from LuckyCoin.  The developer had the code correct just in the wrong place, literally a cut and paste to fix it prior to launch.  A fix now is slightly more difficulty because the updated code will need to ensure it maintains the errors for existing blocks otherwise the blockchain will restart.

I pointed out the exact code from LuckyCoin and NUG. There is absoultely nothing new or innovative about GoldenBlocks.

LuckyCoin

Code:
std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(8,7);
const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();
long seed = hex2long(cseed);

int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 100000);

if(rand > 30000 && rand < 35001)
          nSubsidy = 188 * COIN;

https://github.com/LuckyCoinProject/Luckycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L842

Nuggets

Code:
std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(8,7);
const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();
long seed = hex2long(cseed);

int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 100000);

if(rand > 50000 && rand < 50011)
          nSubsidy = 10045 * COIN;  //The super block Protocol Random 250x Block Award

https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L842

Look familiar?

The developer likely broke off contact because ... you are an ass.   Same reason another developer willing to work for free to keep the coin afloat gave up.  BTW someone updated the repo with an updated fix 20 hours ago.  Likely whoever it was just gave up because you are your coin's own worst enemy.
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:18:52 AM

But that's not the problem, these guys complaining want this thread deleted because it threatens their own CrapCoins.  They want everyone here to be on their threads and that's why the constant attacks and complaints to the mods.

These guys complaining do not make crapcoins. We have a bunch of those already, what we want is to stop this flood of utterly useless shitcoins. Uncreative attempts of a get rich quick scheme made by hopeless jerks.

We are happy with already existing coins that have value, that have original ideas behind them, we don’t want people to believe that cryptocurrencies are just some ponzi scheme.

Thank you anyway for launching your coin, and I hope this thread stays because you just made the crappiest coin out there, a loser coin from the beginning. Maybe what finally gives it some originality is that it is hard to fail more in a more epic way than you did.

Let any aspiring crapcoin maker at least read through this thread and not fail so dramatically.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:25:49 AM

Another problem. The code has already been fixed for you.  Programmer X (lol), Had all the code correct.  He just accidently pasted it in the wrong spot.  The code is there for the taking in this thread.  Only 1 problem.  Even though Programmer X did his part, you need an actual programmer to get everything changed up for you.  R3WT was going to do that for you (For free I might add), but then you chased him away.  You should REALLY be praising him right now.  If you put 2 minutes into researching "your coin's exchange", you would see the exchange is one that R3WT just launched, or at least put the announcement out for.  It wasn't god's will, and your prayer that got it on an exchange (Which I might add I have seen a few on exchanges in approx. 2-3 hours.).  It was a final parting gift from the programmer you chased away.

As for the development part of the coin.  You told us to believe in you.  You have no idea about programming or cryptocurrency, or how anything here works.  But you have thousands of ideas on how to develop this coin so it is worth something.  It is your "Development" ideas that will be why your going to be here 16 hours a day working on the coin, and the reason everyone should accept the premine.  Because you deserve to be paid for all the development work you will be doing.  Now your answer to that is the miners should be stepping up and developing your coin?Huh  Exactly where is the part where you step in and wow us with your "Development".  You better not have been thinking that the Superblocks add in would be worth a developers premine did you???

Your coin is really at a huge crossroads right now.  The coin is fixed, you don't know how to apply the patch.  You have no development to show for yourself, yet you want us to believe you have what it takes to get this coin off the ground, and you need to get the people believing in you, and the fact you can do something with the coin before they will step up and do their part.  Time for you to stop posting on these forums, and get to work.  There are many things that need to be "Developed".

And btw.  Yes some people will develop a pool for you with a decent bounty.  They will NOT however create a pool for 0.1 BTC, and then turn 50% of the money earned by the pool over to you .  Even with VGB protocol working, this coins has already been done many times before.  And failed.  Don't think people are going to be dumping their money into developing this mess for you.  

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 05:37:13 AM

Back on topic, I'm gonna start ignoring stupid comments which don't have any truth to them.  If you don't get what's happened by now then you're not gonna get it so why waste my explaining a 100th time, unless your question is indeed legitimate and not just another mockery.  And I will not report anyone to the mods, that's pure cowardly and immature to go crying cause someone offended you.
[/u]

I hired a real artist, his drawings are lifelike, really amazing.  He agreed to do it cause he's a starving artist like most new artists in the world and he thinks it's an easy job as most jobs he does he says take
Days not an hour or two.

Now before I pay him and have everyone complain and have to pay him for a second coin.  Here's what I want in a miner's coin.

And older, like maybe 40 year old cowboy-ish looking dude, just like 200 years ago, with a leather looking face from the wind lashes and hard life.  Basically a worn out miner looking dude but cool looking in an old western way.

I want him kneeling down panning for gold, with a small creek running through.  I want like an old wooden shed in the back ground like the ins they used to live in.

And finally I want a horse, standing by the guy's side.  The horse is a pognlem cause horses are big.  He says he can't fit all that and with fine details inside a small coin since there's not enough landscape.

So get rid of the horse or the shed?  Or any other ideas?

On the flip side I really like him to put the blind justice lady. But that doesn't really fit with the story if a miner.

And yes, I want 2 sides, not sure why all alt coins have only 1 side.  Lets be original, I hate seeing noting but bitcoin copy cats.

Any ideas what you wanna see on the coin?  And what do you guys wanna see on the flip side.  And I think I wanna keep it raw, sketched, not CGI, not photoshopped - a 200 year old miner tradition would look cool with an old looking sketched coin.

What do you guys think?  Let's get it done right the first time cause he wants $100 per hour but he thinks he can finish in 1 hour so that's not bad for real art.  He doesn't know anything about alt-coins so I'm not sure if that's a good thing but to shouldn't matter.

Please, the more input the better.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:41:51 AM

You're really that worried about the logo? Everything else about the coin is barely viable. Talk about the bikeshedding principle in action.
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:46:05 AM

He could have taken 2 extra days to read over his code.  Show me one email to him saying hurry up.

And if it was just a small error he made cause I rushed him why hasn't he fixed it?  Hmmmm, starting tote the clue now?  He doesn't know how, that was the problem, this lottery system I came up with for the golden blocks nobody has done before, he thought he could do it but it turned out he can't and he can't fix it cause he doesn't know how.  Therefore even if I had given him a month, the outcome would have been the same.

Get your facts straight man - I never, ever told him to hurry up.  Where do these LIES come from, besides sheer stupidity and people trying to sabotage any new coin coming out.

It was from the fact you rushed the coin out the door.  You mentioned many times that you were supposed to get a second programmer to read it over, but since you couldn't reach anyone in the 3-4 hours you were posting on the forums here, you decided to say screw proof reading, it's time for launch.

As I said before the code is fixed.  The 1 line he pasted in the wrong spot is now in the correct spot.  If you weren't so secretive.  You could have even put the code out for everyone to read over and they would have told you where to fix it, which then it could have been done immediately.  But now that the coin is released and people are mining it, your going to have to have someone fork it to get the fixes in place.  Which is what R3WT told you he was doing.  He even told you which block he was going to do it in.  But you kept saying he didn't know what he was doing (because it wasn't fixed that second), and that you needed a "real" programmer to replace R3WT, because he couldn't fix it for you.

You also happen to know Programmer X's internet is down until Saturday.  He messaged you back.  Why do you keep saying he can't fix the code, because he doesn't know how.  It's maybe because you can't fix something on the internet when you don't have an internet connection.  

It's funny in the beginning I liked you, I didn't/still don't have a single problem with the software bug.  And since watching the trainwreck of the way you handled this launch, and proving you know absolutely nothing about anything related to cryptocurrency or being a developer, I even felt semi sorry for you.  But you really ticked me off when you started running your programmers through the mud because you dont' have a freaking clue.  It really shows your true spirit.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 05:51:47 AM

Another problem. The code has already been fixed for you.  Programmer X (lol), Had all the code correct.  He just accidently pasted it in the wrong spot.  The code is there for the taking in this thread.  Only 1 problem.  Even though Programmer X did his part, you need an actual programmer to get everything changed up for you.  R3WT was going to do that for you (For free I might add), but then you chased him away.  You should REALLY be praising him right now.  If you put 2 minutes into researching "your coin's exchange", you would see the exchange is one that R3WT just launched, or at least put the announcement out for.  It wasn't god's will, and your prayer that got it on an exchange (Which I might add I have seen a few on exchanges in approx. 2-3 hours.).  It was a final parting gift from the programmer you chased away.

As for the development part of the coin.  You told us to believe in you.  You have no idea about programming or cryptocurrency, or how anything here works.  But you have thousands of ideas on how to develop this coin so it is worth something.  It is your "Development" ideas that will be why your going to be here 16 hours a day working on the coin, and the reason everyone should accept the premine.  Because you deserve to be paid for all the development work you will be doing.  Now your answer to that is the miners should be stepping up and developing your coin?Huh  Exactly where is the part where you step in and wow us with your "Development".  You better not have been thinking that the Superblocks add in would be worth a developers premine did you???

Your coin is really at a huge crossroads right now.  The coin is fixed, you don't know how to apply the patch.  You have no development to show for yourself, yet you want us to believe you have what it takes to get this coin off the ground, and you need to get the people believing in you, and the fact you can do something with the coin before they will step up and do their part.  Time for you to stop posting on these forums, and get to work.  There are many things that need to be "Developed".

And btw.  Yes some people will develop a pool for you with a decent bounty.  They will NOT however create a pool for 0.1 BTC, and then turn 50% of the money earned by the pool over to you .  Even with VGB protocol working, this coins has already been done many times before.  And failed.  Don't think people are going to be dumping their money into developing this mess for you.  

I' m still learning a lot.  I'll pay .2 BTC for the first pool AND I don't get ANYTNING NOTHING for such a pool.  That was sheer stupid for me to ask for 50%.  I'm sorry.

If r3 opened that exchange thanks a lot r3, I was wrong about you and I'm sorry.  

If the code is fixed I don't get why out of all these programmers why someone can't fix the easy part?  I mean, fixing the actual code was the hard part, right?

Programmer X offered to send me back all my money but I'm glad now I said no, and instead I even offered to send him some NUGs for making him look bad (or the Programmer X name i made up for him in case i was wrong and man, am i glad i thought ahead) but he didn't want it.  The guy is pure class and I feel terrible.  

He disappeared and so I thought he messed up the code on purpose cause it made no sense for him to not fix it or talk to me if it was an honest mistake.  Now I see it was a misunderstanding and it want his fault.  

So if the code is fixed why can't it be placed correctly so the golden blocks work?  Isn't that the easy part?  

I'll pay .25 BTC for anyone who gets the VGB working right.  Some people launch coins for that much money so I don't wanna hear that's not much.  programmer X did the hard part so let's get someone to fix this if anybody out there knows how.

For any bounties PM me cause I miss some of the posts here as I do have some sort of tiny life outside this forum and I may not see you did a job and need the bounty.  Of course all jobs will be confirmed by someone who knows how to code first before I pay any bounties.

Thank you!

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:56:33 AM

will you guys stop feeding the sociopath please

I think this thread is a beautiful example of everything not to do for an altcoin. It's better than any possible satire.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 05:58:12 AM

He could have taken 2 extra days to read over his code.  Show me one email to him saying hurry up.

It was from the fact you rushed the coin out the door.  You mentioned many times that you were supposed to get a second programmer to read it over, but since you couldn't reach anyone in the 3-4 hours you were posting on the forums here, you decided to say screw proof reading, it's time for launch.

As I said before the code is fixed.  The 1 line he pasted in the wrong spot is now in the correct spot.  If you weren't so secretive.  You could have even put the code out for everyone to read over and they would have told you where to fix it, which then it could have been done immediately.  But now that the coin is released and people are mining it, your going to have to have someone fork it to get the fixes in place.  Which is what R3WT told you he was doing.  He even told you which block he was going to do it in.  But you kept saying he didn't know what he was doing (because it wasn't fixed that second), and that you needed a "real" programmer to replace R3WT, because he couldn't fix it for you.

You also happen to know Programmer X's internet is down until Saturday.  He messaged you back.  Why do you keep saying he can't fix the code, because he doesn't know how.  It's maybe because you can't fix something on the internet when you don't have an internet connection.  

It's funny in the beginning I liked you, I didn't/still don't have a single problem with the software bug.  And since watching the trainwreck of the way you handled this launch, and proving you know absolutely nothing about anything related to cryptocurrency or being a developer, I even felt semi sorry for you.  But you really ticked me off when you started running your programmers through the mud because you dont' have a freaking clue.  It really shows your true spirit.  

Incorrect.  The second programmer idea was mine cause I'm paranoid and a perfectionist.  It wasn't necessary if a pro guy who does this for a living tested a coin and said it as fine.  Nobody pays double by having a second programmer double check the work.  I simply like to do things right.  So it wasn't my fault for not being paranoid enough or presuming and insulting one of the best programmers here that after he tested the code and it ran that he was lying to me or was incompetent.

I accept full blame for things I do wrong but the messed up code was in no way my Fault.  I rushed no one and its not normal procedure to pay 2 programmers to make sure the first one did his job.

So lets forget about the past, this was a new type of feature so it was bound to have bugs which is why I was paranoid about to not working right.

Lets use our energy on finding someone who can fix the remainder of the problem.  Cn410 will launch a coin for less than the .25BTC bounty I'm offering for anyone to just move the corrected code where it should be for VGB to run properly. And I want it to run at least a few rounds (6 hours, is 3 rounds) to make sure it runs right and not give out golden blocks at the same exact time or in the first 2 mi uses or who knows what other weird stuff.

Vivisector999

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:58:50 AM

Much better.  

But for the fix.  Fixing the bug was the easy part.  If the coin was not launched.  Fixing it and launching it would be easy.  But right now you have the copy of the code you launched on every miners computer.  You need to get them to all update to the new code and fork the chain, so the new code takes precedence.  Think of it like a Jet plane.  You could have changed the tire, while the plane was on the ground, which would have been super easy.  Since you let it take off with a blown tire, you now need to get a mechanic up there and change it while in flight, which is a lot harder.  Since you no longer have the option of landing and doing it the easy way.  I hope that is a good analogy.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:00:53 AM

I think this thread is a beautiful example of everything not to do for an altcoin. It's better than any possible satire.

I agree.  Such a thread would have been gold for me to have ran across before launching a coin.  Especially if you have a new feature in mind.  Hire a second programmer no matter how good the rep of the original programmer is.  programmer X had a stellar rep, the best I could find and cost more than the rest.  And well worth it had the coin ran right.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:07:52 AM

How selfish of you.  Here's a cool free lesson for you that may make you a better employee and maybe get you a raise.

Functioning sociopaths need to eat too.

Did you know that most if not all Fortune 500 companies bought a test from a top university which ranks a man's sociopath level of behavior ranked from zero to 40 and you will not get the executive or CEO job if you score under something like a 15 and they prefer and target executives with sociopath scores in the mid 20's?

Obviously a Jeffry Dahmer would score like a 38 or 40, and those people are not functioning sociopath, which is what top banks and multinational corporations look for because they make the best executives in every way possible when it comes to business or any competition driven activity.

I'm certain Steve Jobs was a 30, maybe a 32

This is a True fact - you work in banking long enough and you're required to take such a test.

So I appreciate the compliment.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:12:40 AM

Are you joking?

La hahahahaaa.  He could have taken 2 extra days to read over his code.  Show me one email to him saying hurry up.

By the way, your well thought out your coin was so well that your coin symbol says VA and not NU or NC. A  completely senseless act like your arguments.

I know, I know, you meant your coin to say VA and have nothing to do with the name of your actual coin.  Cause your target marget are war vets, right?  Ahhahahahaaaaaaa.  

Since you lack creativity, honesty and imagination feel free to use that lie as your own, it will be better than anything else you can muster up.

My coin was never supposed to be called VA it was supposed to be NC but the creator of the original pool made it NUC... So get your facts straight.

Dude... Your VGB were nothing original... it was just the same as superblocks. Stop saying you had some grand epiphany about a new revolutionary idea that would change the face of cryptos when all you thought of was an old idea that never took off to begin with. I never claimed that my coins was special. It has nothing new to it. And I didn't lie. Everyone here knows you didn't let the programmer have enough time to look over the code properly. And if you knew anything about what you were releasing you would have been able to test it yourself. So stop talking about how you are some visionary because you know nothing about what you are talking about.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:13:26 AM

You're really that worried about the logo? Everything else about the coin is barely viable. Talk about the bikeshedding principle in action.

I know this may be a hard concept for you to grasp but have you heard of: multitasking?  Odd, I know.

I'm paying out bounties as much as I can afford to get programming work done and then I'm paying out cash out of pocket to get other things done, like the PhD guy coming over who will hopefully add some value and this artist to help with a coin..  Weird weird concept.

But that's for an utterly useless post which took away 3 minutes from my life I'll never ever get back.

I did say before I was born half retarded and half savant so bare with me while I spend my money trying to hurry the development of this coin before it completely dies as much as I can afford to, doing crazy magical things called: MULTITASKING.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:14:40 AM

Can I get some feedback on the look and feel you guys want for a Miner's coin?  If not I don't want 20 pages of co p,aiming and whining that its not what you wanted.  I'll pay for it just give me Input so everyone will like it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 06:18:35 AM

Are you joking?

My coin was never supposed to be called VA it was supposed to be NC but the creator of the original pool made it NUC... So get your facts straight.

Dude... Your VGB were nothing original... it was just the same as superblocks. Stop saying you had some grand epiphany about a new revolutionary idea that would change the face of cryptos when all you thought of was an old idea that never took off to begin with. I never claimed that my coins was special. It has nothing new to it. And I didn't lie. Everyone here knows you didn't let the programmer have enough time to look over the code properly. And if you knew anything about what you were releasing you would have been able to test it yourself. So stop talking about how you are some visionary because you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Right, my VGB is so already done and nothing but superblocks that the best programmers here cant get it to run.  Ahahhahahaaa.

If VGB were just another superblock it would have been a copy and paste job.  But even with bounties and experienced guys nobody can get it work.

So much for that idea - it's just like super blocks but nothing like it cause nobody can figure out how to make it run.  

Make sense?  

That's the idea of new.  

Something nobody can figure out.  New.  VGB is new because?Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: