Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 08:51:22 PM

1M NUG = 0.5BTC for now

I'm like 99.99999% sure that's a sock puppet bidding war.

He's selling them to himself to get any potential future heat off himself.  I won't bother with it now cause its not worth the money but in the future, given massive miracles for this coin, he won't have anywhere to hide even with this silly play pretend auction.

Cause nobody would pay .51 BTC for 950K NUGs, when you can mine them so easily right now.  It's just not worth it for such a high risk coin which could be dead tomorrow.  It's my coin and I don't want to pay that much.  I'd rather start accumulating ixCoin again towards my 1% target before its too late for that coin and the mining is done with.

Cause NUGs, I can mine these for a long time and in a short time get a few million for next to free.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 09:21:26 PM

why so many people discussing but no many people mining?
why ?

Have you read the thread at all? The thread is hilarious, and the coin is a bad idea badly executed.

Really?
My Nugs  are not worth anything?

Less than nothing

Is that possible, even for a fake play pretend virtual coin?

Lets not get into quantum physics.  I'm still trying to get people to stop laughing at the Fibonacci God numbers.

But seriously, these coins are worth at least zero which for a 2 week old coin ain't bad as many simply die in the first few days.  Man, I should have gone with my instinct and gone with SHA256 I stead of scamScrypt.

Honestly the hashing algorithm means nothing when it comes to how successful a coin will be.

I wasn't talking about success.  I meant that with SHA256, this coin would have been killed in the first few days if people didn't want it.  That was one of my biggest reasons to go with SHA256 and then the merge mining, but most miners were upset about the idea and I couldn't get them to see why SHA256 was better for at least those 2 reasons. 

Cause it seems a lot harder to kill a Scrypt coin than a SHA256 coin from what I've read.  Which is also why I gave a 3 day heads up notice before the launch - to give people a chance to mobilize an attack.  I figured that's why most coin launches are so sneaky with sometimes not even a 12 hour notice, and most never give more than a 24 hour notice.  Why would you do that unless you're scared shitless of a 51% attack? 

For me, having the coin killed on day 1 would have been better than dragging it out even a few weeks.  The time and money I spent on this coin aren't worth it if people don't want it.  That's why next time, if I ever launch another coin, I'll do a SHA256 coin with a 3 day notice.  Kill that coin if you don't like it - save me the pain and suffering and not to mention all the wasted time and money.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Hmmmmm.  Nah, I don't think so.

I only threw in Fibonacci cause too many people started acting like I was crazy and making stuff up.

Well, if you read up on Fibonacci's number theories its really quite shocking and very much real.

So then people can't call me crazy anymore (well, they can but they have to use one of the other of the many reasons I have given them) cause they would be essentially saying they're smarter than Fibonacci which was a brilliant genius mathematician and physicist of his day.

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

Where were those Fibonacci numbers? 49; 7; 70; 12 and 24 are not Fibonacci numbers. The only two Fibo numbers in the "features" of your coin are 3 and 21.

49 Coins per block, constant over the entire 7 year period

70 second intervals - I wanted a fast coin but not so fast that security would be compromised

Confirmations - 3 ( I believe, this was my request to the programmer but I did not confirm)

difficulty retarget - average of last 21 blocks which should allow for some unpredictability but not too much

12 Vlad Golden Blocks every 24 hours, randomly chosen once inside every 2 hour window  - random probability (lottery system to prevent gaming the coin or insider manipulation) so no gaming the system or pool hopping

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:38:53 PM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Hmmmmm.  Nah, I don't think so.

I only threw in Fibonacci cause too many people started acting like I was crazy and making stuff up.

Well, if you read up on Fibonacci's number theories its really quite shocking and very much real.

So then people can't call me crazy anymore (well, they can but they have to use one of the other of the many reasons I have given them) cause they would be essentially saying they're smarter than Fibonacci which was a brilliant genius mathematician and physicist of his day.

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

Where were those Fibonacci numbers? 49; 7; 70; 12 and 24 are not Fibonacci numbers. The only two Fibo numbers in the "features" of your coin are 3 and 21.

70 second intervals - I wanted a fast coin but not so fast that security would be compromised

Confirmations - 3 ( I believe, this was my request to the programmer but I did not confirm)

difficulty retarget - average of last 21 blocks which should allow for some unpredictability but not too much

12 Vlad Golden Blocks every 24 hours, randomly chosen once inside every 2 hour window  - random probability (lottery system to prevent gaming the coin or insider manipulation) so no gaming the system or pool hopping

Lol he's even failing at that

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 09:49:41 PM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

They weren't all Fibonacci numbers, 7 in the bible is said to be God's number so 70 then would carry similar properties.  I got 49 by taking the square root of it which is 7, or 7 to the power of 2.  12 is used throughout the bible as well (ie. 12 tribes of Israel).  When you square a number (or take its square root) it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost.  Likewise, my 21 average is 7 times 3 - God's number times a Fibonacci number.

All the numbers in this coin were chosen this way. I was curious to see if there would be any variance in form or function compared to other coins, mainly those who copied numbers from Bitcoin, numbers like 600.

The only number I didn't choose was 24, those are simply the hours in one day:  a constant.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 09:54:56 PM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Hmmmmm.  Nah, I don't think so.

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

Lol he's even failing at that

Hardly, I never said all the numbers were Fibonacci numbers.  I said I used Fibonacci numbers which I did and some are a combination, like 7 X 3, the result, 21 which I used for my retarget rate - 21 is both a Fibonacci number and a God number - a God number being a number which appears again and again in the bible as a preferred number by God.  3, 7 and 12 and a few others were numbers which you see used a lot in the bible.

If you don't care much for God or the the Bible then it means nothing but if you believe any of it then it's at least interesting to see what happens when you combine both of these types of numbers, which is what I tried to do.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

They weren't all Fibonacci numbers, 7 in the bible is said to be God's number so 70 then would carry similar properties.  I got 49 by taking the square root of it which is 7, or 7 to the power of 2.  12 is used throughout the bible as well (ie. 12 tribes of Israel).  When you square a number (or take its square root) it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost.  Likewise, my 21 average is 7 times 3 - God's number times a Fibonacci number.

All the numbers in this coin were chosen this way. I was curious to see if there would be any variance in form or function compared to other coins, mainly those who copied numbers from Bitcoin, numbers like 600.

The only number I didn't choose was 24, those are simply the hours in one day:  a constant.  

LOL at the bolded part, how is that "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"? Care to explain that?

From a math point of view that's BS. Two quick examples:

3 is a Fibonacci number; 9 is NOT
3 is a prime number; 9 is NOT

Or maybe we just digressed from math to mysticism? What kind of mysticism? Does the bible says "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 12:55:37 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

12 Vlad Golden Blocks every 24 hours, randomly chosen once inside every 2 hour window  - random probability (lottery system to prevent gaming the coin or insider manipulation) so no gaming the system or pool hopping

They weren't all Fibonacci numbers, 7 in the bible is said to be God's number so 70 then would carry similar properties.  I got 49 by taking the square root of it which is 7, or 7 to the power of 2.  12 is used throughout the bible as well (ie. 12 tribes of Israel).  When you square a number (or take its square root) it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost. Likewise, my 21 average is 7 times 3 - God's number times a Fibonacci number.

LOL at the bolded part, how is that "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"? Care to explain that?

Or maybe we just digressed from math to mysticism? What kind of mysticism? Does the bible says "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"?

There is some reality behind mysticism but what I'm talking about is hard science - but most don't get it cause you don't start exploring it until you get to classes like Quantum Physics which I never needed - although I did take other lower (200 and 300 level) physics classes.

It gets much more complex than I can explain.  I never got farther than calculus but what I'm referring to is true - you're comparing these numbers on the surface.  For example it's like saying violet is not red and ignoring all the inherent properties inside that higher and much hotter frequency (violet - the hottest stars are violet not red, yet there is red inside of their physical properties which you cannot easily observe).

With numbers it's much more complex and like I said it gets into really complex Quantum Physics theories.  I've read some papers on these theories and I only understand some parts.  Enough to comprehend numbers matter more than most people could possibly imagine.

If you're good at math and curious about just how deep simple numbers go just read up on something like the ABC Conjecture.  You'd think the simple Linear Algebra equation a + b = c is very straight forward - exactly as you tried to explain.  Spend just an hour reading on how deep that goes and how much physics is actually involved and number properties which the human eye cannot see nor fathom and you'll get an idea what I'm referring to.  

Coincidentally The ABC Conjecture was just supposedly solved and some think the Genius behind it was non other than Satoshi.  So I'm surprised you Bitcoin experts (lecturing me) don't know more about what I've been saying.  His (supposedly Satoshi) solution is so complex that not even teams of PhD mathematicians are able to figure out how he did it or what any of it means.  

But researching it for yourself (if you took at least stats and calculus) will give you a much deeper meaning in the infinite nature of numbers and how they do carry their properties as you square them, multiply them etc.  There are changes within that new number but the fundamental properties of say 7 or 3, they're still existent and functioning in the new number.  

Numbers carry real physical properties (as real as gravity) which is something most people don't understand which is why I tried hard to use the "right" numbers.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:50:41 AM

This was a brilliant idea, a coin built per miner specs with true lottery scam proof Golden Blocks to help the small miner.

Problem was it wasn't done right and the golden blocks were wrong as well, just crap copies of super blocks which are not scam proof.

Problem was the idea was wrong. The idea that random superblocks somehow benefit small miners over big miners was a mistake because someone did not learn well how probability works or maybe did not know that mining is probabilistic.

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Seems true to me. Leonardo was the Steve Jobs of that time, as mathematician K. Devlin puts it.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 12:52:48 AM

This was a brilliant idea, a coin built per miner specs with true lottery scam proof Golden Blocks to help the small miner.

Problem was it wasn't done right and the golden blocks were wrong as well, just crap copies of super blocks which are not scam proof.

Problem was the idea was wrong. The idea that random superblocks somehow benefit small miners over big miners was a mistake because someone did not learn well how probability works or maybe did not know that mining is probabilistic.

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Seems true to me. Leonardo was the Steve Jobs of that time, as mathematician K. Devlin puts it.

Jobs was a great visionary and marketeer but Fibonacci was much more.  Jobs was never a math and science guy - he only had a basic understanding.  Compared to Fibonacci Jobs is a joke, more of an inventor but only if you give him a team to invent his visions while Fibonacci was a true genius in every way.

But I digress....again.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:08:59 AM

There is some reality behind mysticism but what I'm talking about is hard science - but most don't get it cause you don't start exploring it until you get to classes like Quantum Physics which I never needed - although I did take other lower (200 and 300 level) physics classes.

It gets much more complex than I can explain.  I never got farther than calculus but what I'm referring to is true - you're comparing these numbers on the surface.  For example it's like saying violet is not red and ignoring all the inherent properties inside that higher and much hotter frequency (violet - the hottest stars are violet not red, yet there is red inside of their physical properties which you cannot easily observe).

With numbers it's much more complex and like I said it gets into really complex Quantum Physics theories.  I've read some papers on these theories and I only understand some parts.  Enough to comprehend numbers matter more than most people could possibly imagine.

If you're good at math and curious about just how deep simple numbers go just read up on something like the ABC Conjecture.  You'd think the simple Linear Algebra equation a + b = c is very straight forward - exactly as you tried to explain.  Spend just an hour reading on how deep that goes and how much physics is actually involved and number properties which the human eye cannot see nor fathom and you'll get an idea what I'm referring to.  

Coincidentally The ABC Conjecture was just supposedly solved and some think the Genius behind it was non other than Satoshi.  So I'm surprised you Bitcoin experts (lecturing me) don't know more about what I've been saying.  His (supposedly Satoshi) solution is so complex that not even teams of PhD mathematicians are able to figure out how he did it or what any of it means.  

But researching it for yourself (if you took at least stats and calculus) will give you a much deeper meaning in the infinite nature of numbers and how they do carry their properties as you square them, multiply them etc.  There are changes within that new number but the fundamental properties of say 7 or 3, they're still existent and functioning in the new number.  

Numbers carry real physical properties (as real as gravity) which is something most people don't understand which is why I tried hard to use the "right" numbers.

What sorts of physical properties do numbers have? Do they have mass?

(Also, the theory that Satoshi is the guy who solved the ABC conjecture is just based on the fact they both published their papers online instead of through academic channels. That's it. Not even any links to the cypherpunks. There are tons of better candidates.)
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:43:59 AM

Jobs was a great visionary and marketeer but Fibonacci was much more.  Jobs was never a math and science guy - he only had a basic understanding.  Compared to Fibonacci Jobs is a joke, more of an inventor but only if you give him a team to invent his visions while Fibonacci was a true genius in every way.

But I digress....again.

Fibonacci was mostly also a marketeer. He did not invent those arabic numbers. Indians did. But that does not diminish his greatness in any way.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 01:47:57 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 02:29:44 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Jobs was a great visionary and marketeer but Fibonacci was much more.  Jobs was never a math and science guy - he only had a basic understanding.  Compared to Fibonacci Jobs is a joke, more of an inventor but only if you give him a team to invent his visions while Fibonacci was a true genius in every way.

But I digress....again.

Fibonacci was mostly also a marketeer. He did not invent those arabic numbers. Indians did. But that does not diminish his greatness in any way.

I agree but he was a science and math guy while Jobs simply was not.   But that's what makes jobs such a genius - he saw much more than true geniuses (scholar geniuses) like Gates who I think had a perfect score on his SAT's.  I'm pretty sure Jobs wasn't anywhere close to perfect SAT scores.

But then again Jobs was adopted so he had some serious issues to deal with while Gates came from a rich family with everything handed to him.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 02:10:10 AM

What sorts of physical properties do numbers have? Do they have mass?

(Also, the theory that Satoshi is the guy who solved the ABC conjecture is just based on the fact they both published their papers online instead of through academic channels. That's it. Not even any links to the cypherpunks. There are tons of better candidates.)

I read an article on why Shinichi was thought to be Satoshi and there were more reasons stated other than their extreme shy nature and tendency to upset the whole peer community by publishing your proof online rusher than proper academic channels, which by itself is a pretty big coincidence as nobody in the math world would do something like that and many were upset and some mathematicians even refused to read his proof because he dumped the proof online without a single word.....kinda like Satoshi.

I don't remember the other reasons but they were all coincidental - like the timeline of Bitcoin, the long hour necessary to code and do the mathematical proofs for Bitcoin which few could do and Shinichi was known for working very fast and very long hours, although Bitcoin could have been done by a team and gotten the same results. 

All I'm saying with Shinichi is that if these people harping on me telling me I didn't do any research didn't at least read up on the ABC Conjecture to understand the massive importance of numbers then that means they didn't so much research at all and simply know these things about bitcoin via chat like this and have probably been here 1 year or more.  I've been here 3 months.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 02:22:07 AM

As for the physical properties of numbers - that's so complex. No, numbers don't have mass, the force of gravity itself doesn't have mass either - it's simply created by the mass and weight of an object like a planet.  I encourage you to read about Shinichi's proof for a better understanding of what I'm trying to portray.  It's more of a manifestation, a real physical force or energy created by numbers and mathematical formulas which, much like gravity, is a powerful manifestation (a force) created by enormous objects with enormous mass and density, and behind all of this creation, at the very foundation - are numbers and mathematical formulas which not only define the phenomenon but also help to create it.  

Hence, forces such as gravity are ultimately the result of mathematical formulas and not simply the mass and weight of a planet.  But even single numbers have inherent properties such as the frequencies at which they vibrate when pronounced, or the length of the lightwave each number gives off when written on a piece of paper as it strikes your eye and creates a chain reaction in your mind and body.  The same is true for letters and especially words.

Most people don't know common words form mathematical formulas (in our minds) which then also create certain frequencies which literally penetrate your mind and body and create real physical manifestations and forces which cause chain reactions and leave imprints on your physical body and mind.  That's why we feel such real physical and mental pain from mere words and why things like suggestive marketing are so effective and why you should never call someone you love names or insult them - especially children.  

It's incredibly deep and very real - there's a whole science behind numbers and even letters and how they function and how they manifest and exert their real physical properties upon us much like the force of gravity does.  Everything in the Universe can be explained trough math and that's because at the foundation of it all - everything was created by numbers and everything we see and feel is a direct result of mathematical formulas.

If anyone reads up just an hour on what I'm saying you'll never look at numbers and letters the same ever again.  This is real science not voodoo science - and you'll never mock the importance of certain numbers or words ever again.

Why doesn't a Bob ever look like a Roberto or a Birtha ever look like an Angelina or vice versa?  There's a science behind names as well...

....but I digress.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 03:04:46 AM

Here's one I don't know.

Even the perfect smile can be created or explained via math and more importantly the Golden Ratio which is the cousin of the Fibonacci Sequence which is present in the golden rectangle which is created by the sequence.

This 1.618 ratio, or Golden Number, is present in nearly everything in the world which appears beautiful to our eyes.  Including Architecture, art, paintings, photos, photo cropping and framing, people's faces and now even teeth.  

The teeth thing I didn't know about.

Like I said, math and numbers can answer everything and are thus the underlying foundation to all that we behold as nice to look at or beautiful.  They have no idea why the Golden Rectangle is so pleasant to the human eye but they use the same 1.618 golden ratio and not only is it in nearly everything around us which we find beautiful but you can also recreate things using this ratio which will be beautiful in some way.

The Golden Number, named by the world's best Mathematicians, not me, is even present in financial markets which is why I tried to use Fibonacci and God numbers in my Coin, which is a financial instrument after-all.

But the teeth - I had no idea.

http://www.goldennumber.net/human-teeth/

.....but I'm still digressing.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 03:10:24 AM

I'm starting to feel like Nuggets is not really a miner's coin but more like a digression coin.

Is that possible?  I wonder if there's a math formula to explain it and if it has a Golden Ratio to it.

NUGGETS - The Digressors' Coin.

I think I invented a new name for a group or type of people.  Man, that's like 3 new world ripping inventions in like 2 and a half weeks.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 03:20:02 AM

Who here liked this thread better when I was gone for nearly 3 days?

I'm trying to break my old record JackJack, as I'm in dire need of an ego boosting Award (a Golden Award with a Golden Ratio), but I'm fresh out of digressions.

Gotta take a break.  I have a kind of a life, ya know.  Besides, other than the one guy asking relevant questions I think everyone here either doesn't get it or doesn't give 2 turds about all these number theories.

My attempt to enlighten everyone may have bumped me from the "batshit crazy" bracket - up to the, "serious nut-job, no, I'm serious this guy is not Batshit crazy, he's like Crazy Crazy," bracket.  

Man, I hope not, I killed off quite a few neurons trying to rehash this stuff the best I could with my limited math and science.  This stuff is for the ultra smart - like the 1 per million, but anyone with a decent math background can at least truly enjoy the amazing meaning behind it all even though there's no complete understanding.

But the teeth....man, that got me, never saw it coming.   I Have 1.583 teeth....yah, I know, I'm off by just a few decimal places.  Hey, nobody's perfect.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:23:49 AM

I'm starting to feel like Nuggets is not really a miner's coin but more like a digression coin.

Is that possible?  I wonder if there's a math formula to explain it and if it has a Golden Ratio to it.

I think I invented a new name for a group or type of people.  Man, that's like 3 new world ripping inventions in like 2 and a half weeks.  

Vlad, you haven't had any world ripping inventions let alone 3. You have become delirious and I think you need medical attention.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 03:30:33 AM

Vlad, you haven't had any world ripping inventions let alone 3. You have become delirious and I think you need medical attention.

Please, let me digress...

First, I invented the Internet but I won't even count that one cause Al the Bore Gore stole my credit.

Secondly, I invented the first Golden Coin Essentially.

I then invented the first true random Lottery type, scam proof reward Golden Blocks to help give an edge to the small miner.  (I know it hasn't been programmed or implanted yet, but I digress).

Finally, I invented the new group name: Digressors, which is what I am.  This is a new group of people and because I just invented this group I'm naturally the first and only member of this group.  So stop being a racist.

Hey, speaking of which, what did the first gay guy do?  Poor bastard, talk about a lonely life.

But now I'm digressing beyond even flipping tangents which is so far out there that there's simply not even a left field.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: